Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
• Check-in from 1 pm and Check Out by 11 am
• Child Policy: children aged 2 years or younger stay for free
• Room/Bed rates are inclusive of breakfast
• Cancellation Policy - Prepayments are non-refundable. All prepayment will be forfeited as cancellation fee. The Company must be notified by email of any cancellation of reservation. However, at the sole discretion of Company, refunds may be given due to extenuating circumstances.
• Non smoking Accommodation
• Advance booking is advised
• On-site Credit Card payment will attract 3% surcharge
• RM50 refundable deposit required upon check in
• Room rates have to be fully paid upon check in
• No towels are provided for dormitory beds
• 5% rebate for room and 7% rebate for dorm bed are extended for 21 nights consecutive stay
• Transport - We are pleased to arrange for someone to pick you up or drop you off at the airport. Please book this in advance.
• Location coordinates – 1°33’25″N 110°20’54″E
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.