Singgahsana Lodge Reviews

No. 1 Temple Street, Kuching, Malaysia

A lovely place to stay.

There is poor communication between Hostelworld and Singgahsana Lodge. I had to pay full price instead of the balance for the rooms. I asked the staff and they replied that Hostelworld did not pay them at all. If that was the case, I was paying more; to Hostelworld for the deposit and to Singgahsana Lodge.

Overall this hostel is fanastic. It has a laid back, chilled vibe. The communal areas are great for meeting people and the roof top bar is a must! It may be a little more expensive than other hostels in Kuching but it's certainly worth paying the money. The only criticisim I would give it is that although the staff are very helpful and friendly, they give me incorrect travel information on two occasions which was very frustrating. I would stay again though.