Singgahsana Lodge

Superb 277 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2017
6.6

Positives Fast wifi Nice decor Negatives The no shoes rule is absolutely disgusting because other people may have fungal infections or warts which can be spread SO easily and I didn't want any of that, so I wore my flip flops around which I got in trouble for. I had a discussion with the staff who were extremely unhelpful and disregarded my opinions and personal preference. I therefore felt annoyed and upset at the staff and as if the hygiene was of poor standards. I couldn't wait to leave.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

Very nice stuff. You can book daily or several days trips. Great location but therefore a bit loud, since you hear the street.

• squidafisher9475
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
29th May 2017

Awesome place! Kuching is a cool little town with many things to do in the surrounding area. Singgahsana Lodge is in the perfect location and provides access to a lot of these places. We actually ended up staying an additional 3 nights because we liked it so much. The roof top bar is great, very cozy and the breakfast is basic but good (the usually toast, watermelon and cornflakes). We love it here and recommend it to anyone coming to Kuching

• England, Female, 18-24
19th May 2017

Great place to stay in Kuching! Good location, the hostel is surrounded by restaurants, shops and market stalls that are along the riverside. I recommend staying here if you want to get the true Kuching experience. Staff were friendly and helpful. The aircon in my room broke on the last night I was here but a room swap was suggested free of charge. Really recommend staying here if you want to go to Kuching.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th May 2017

An amazing place to stay in Kuching!

• France, Female, 25-30
3rd May 2017

It's a great place to stay, amazing atmosphere, nice bar on the rooftop, very chill living room. Breakfast included, perfect location, nice decoration... well we loved it !

• lucymace1546
  • England, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

We had a great stay at Singgahsana. We originally booked for just one night but ended up staying for four. We were on a budget so not looking to use expensive tours and the staff were really helpful and knowledgable about local transport etc to the national parks and orangutans. The rooftop bar was a great place to have a beer in the evening with friends. Highly recommend staying here.

11th Apr 2017

I was accidentally taken here by my cab driver instead of the right hostel, but the staff was so nice and helped me find a free way to get to my booked place that later I came to stay here. It was much nicer than my other hostel with it's yummy breakfast, cool rooftop bar, fast internet, and functioning aircon. I really liked the staff as well! They made it hard to leave Kuching

• johnbdrysdale
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
5th Apr 2017

My fav hostel from a 4 week trip. Clean, good location, helpful staff. Great socialising area at the upstairs bar with a nice view, free pool table and close to good food options, especially along the river. Wifi is a bit patchy upstairs, but hopefully this is sorted out over time. I'd happily stay here again

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2017
7.4

Only 2 plug sockets in one of the dorms. Nightmare to get your stuff charged. Add some extension sockets?