Singharat Guest House Reviews

Ban Thad Luang, Luang prabang, Luang Prabang, Laos

The guest house stole money from our passport sleeve! Laos is beautiful just not this establishment.

• 21st Jun 2015

Staff were great, but there were great lapses in security. The staff ask that you leave shoes outside of your room, which resulted in mine being stolen. Please take care and request to bring your shoes in with you to your room, perhaps in a bag. Complimentary breakfast was a nice touch. Shakes are delicious. Staff are very helpful and always available.

The guesthouse is excellent. Well run and very clean. My room is one of the best Ive ever stayed in. Ifit had free water from a water dispenser it would be perfect.

We stayed 3 nights here and had a great time. I stayed with my boyfriend in a double room that was beautiful and the bed was so comfy. We were travelling with 3 other friends too at the time and they had booked a twin room so Singharat were happy to put another bed in the room for the 3rd person. We arrived way befote our check in time because we had got the sleeper bus from Vientiane so our room wasn't ready yet but they let us use their own shower. Thank you so much for a lovely stay!!

Great place to stay! Very clean, awesome staff, and pretty solid breakfast.

• 22nd May 2015

Very friendly staff, always eager to help. Nice breakfasts. A little out of town for a walk in the heat, but tuk tuks were always available.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. However, compared to other guesthouses money for value was not justified: too far away from the city center, staff's English was poor and they were not really helpful. The last morning I had to depart before breakfast. I asked for a discount for the missing breakfast but they refused. Furthermore it wasn't possible to pay with credit card (the only place in my travels in South East Asia). So I had to walk back into town to the next ATM at night, quite annoying!

The Singharat Guesthouse was a little breath of fresh air in Luang Prabang. It is far enough from the hustle, bustle and noise of the tourist area, but still within a 5 min wake to the night market. It is located on a side street about a block from the main road. It is in a nice quiet neighborhood with very little traffic, and right across the street from a French Hotel that has a great happy hour daily from 5-7pm.

Helpful friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, good value for money.

View all Luang Prabang Bed and Breakfasts