Singsaker Sommerhotell Reviews

Rogertsgt. 1, Trondheim, Norway

Wi Fi only worked for me in the lobby. Sometimes, that technical deficiency is actually kind of nice. The beds were the most comfortable of my trip (this is around my 8th hostel so far). One odd thing was the limited number of keys so when you leave, you drop off the key for the other roommates. When I went to the restroom or the shower, I would just leave the room unlocked which was a little strange. All around a solid hostel relatively close to the train/bus station and close to major sites.

The room is clean and quiet. The free breakfast is good. Staff is very helpful and there are laundry facilities. Yes, the place is 20 minutes away from the central station and you need to walk up a hill, but it really isn't that steep, I think.