Singsaker Sommerhotell

Superb 110 Total Reviews
Superb 110 Total Reviews

15th Jun 2017

This is student housing from NTSU that is converted to a Hotel / Hostel during the summer break. It is a nice place with private rooms and dorms. I dropped my rating on Security because there are no lockers, but the staff will hold any valuables for you in the office, as they did for me with my Passport and computer. The staff was very nice and friendly, and offered suggestions on where to go out. They even provided a towel for FREE! It's the simple things in life...