Singsaker Sommerhotell Reviews

Rogertsgt. 1, Trondheim, Norway

it's perhaps the worst dorm room that I had ever stayed. There's no key for the door, no locker for the guests, no kitchen and only one toilet and two showers for all of the male and female guests. The upper bed was very high, difficult to claim up and there's no fense by the bedside. It was very scary for me to sleep there. Also it smelled not good not only in the room, but also the blanket. I could hardly get asleep for whole night. But the breakfast was pretty good!

DON'T TAKE THE DORM! It's a rathole in the basement, very dirty, almost no daylight. In some beds you can't even sit upright. One toilet for 22 people (that was never cleaned in 4 days). There is one key for 12 people (so its never locked). No lockers, kitchen etc...

We only stayed here for one night when we drove from the Lofoten to Bergen. Friendly staff, very helpfull. Nice lounge opstairs. The showers were not very practical though.

• 9th Aug 2013
  • Belgium

The free breakfast was one of the best I've seen in hostels, the staff was friendly and I liked the building and its surroundings. The only complaint is that at least the female dormitory looked like it hadn't been cleaned for weeks. Anyway we enjoyed our stay, thank you!

No kitchen !!!! Dorm in the basement and shower only closed by a curtain when it's for both male and female dorm Great breakfast The staff found my lost phone, thanks to them!

• 8th Aug 2013

i was sleeping in dormitory. It was small and crowded, a little difficult to climb on higher bed, but except that i like the place. It was close to old central part of Trondheim. Breakfast which was included in price was sweedish table - big variety if choice and everything very good. Good axcess to internett. Generally i reccommend the place.

• 6th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Needs kitchen facilities for the hostel guests. Needs a larger area with wifi than the lobby with more seating. Needs a lock on the dorm room doors or lockers for each guest. These are all things offered by the most basic hostels

• 4th Aug 2013

There was no kitchen to use,

I booked a bed in a dormitory. Fortunately it was not very full, because for both male and female dormitory (in the basement of the hostel) there is only one toilet and two showers. There are no lockers. The breakfast was very good (provided you like Scandinavian breakfast)

The private rooms are feel fresh and clean, comfortable and secure with fresh linen and towels. I also stayed in the dorm for a couple of nights which is slightly cramped and less secure, fine if you're on a budget but if you can afford a private room then I would go for that. The staff were charming and extremely helpful, they helped me get my bag back after it had been left in Bergen. The breakfast is fantastic and included in the price - very useful in Norway! Highly recommended!

It was very busy with cyclists when we stayed, so it was very cluttered. The girls' dorm was cold and damp. The rest of the building was very nice though, and I'm assured the boys' dorm was nicer!