Singsaker Sommerhotell Reviews

Rogertsgt. 1, Trondheim, Norway

This hostel is about a twenty minute walk from the train station and you do have to hike up the biggest hill you've seen in your life but the view is totally worth it! It right down the road from old town Trondheim, old city bridge, and most any other attraction in town. I stayed in the female dorm which was very small for 10 people and the male and female dorms had to share a bathroom, but the rooms that they offer looked like they were good value...

overall the hotel was very clean, quiet, comfortable. our room had a beautiful view. the garden where we had breakfast was lovely and the breakfast was very good. it would be nice to have wifi in the rooms as well, it only works in the reception area. I would definitely stay here if I came to Trondheim again. I recommend it to everyone.

Staff was very friendly, and informative! Internet only works at reception! Free breakfast is good, beer and drinks are really cheap for norway standards! Nice outdoor area to relax

it was Perfect for me. But I heard some People complaining about it not being any cooking-facilities there.. Excellent staff, very helpful. Very good location for the price. Big rooms, few people

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Norway

We had a little bit of trouble finding the hostel initially, but it is only a small distance from the centre of town. Once there the staff were friendly helpful. The hostel itself is just gorgeous and in a totally picturesque area. Walking distance to all of the attractions. The breakfast was great and had LOTS of variety. We arrived during the international band competition so the hostel was pretty full of school children but they handled it well. Thanks for the great stay Singsaker.

Basic dorm with a mixed shared bathroom and 2 open showers for the female and male dormitory. The top bunk has no ladder to climb up so You had to use a chair to climb. I was the only person in my dorm and they assigned me the top bunk with 2 feet of overhead space (because the pipe was located there) so I banged my head evertime i "jumped" up from the chair. Wifi is available if you stay close to the lobby. There is a good breakfast buffet served.