Sinsuvarn Airport Suite Reviews

73 Soi Latkrabang 30, On-nut Latkrabang Rd.,Latkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand

I was there just to be near to the airport. Even it's far away from the city

• 4th May 2015
  • Switzerland

Stayed in a Deluxe Twin Private Ensuite while on an overnight layover at BKK airport. The free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and back is in and of itself worth the otherwise somewhat pricey room (especially as a solo traveler). Wouldn't recommend this if you wish to tour Bangkok city, though, as it's fairly far removed from where stuff happens. Room was comfortable, with good AC and wifi. Not all rooms have breakfast included; be sure to confirm which you reserve.

6 min by bus from the International Airport...besides that, everywhere is far away. Relly nice facilities.

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Staff was friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was amazing! Free shuttle was great and they arranged a cab to get us to our next stay. The beds were huge and comfortable too!

This place is close to the airport and has a free shuttle service to and from. We stayed in a Twin Room with en-suite which was in a good condition. Use of the restaurant on site. As a one night stay can't complain. One note: if you're really picky there is a rubbish site/dump next to the building which you can see out a few of the windows in the buildinge

We had an overnight layover in Thailand and this hotel was perfect in every way. Restaurant was literally steps away and free airport shuttle to and from. My fiancé and I had the thai royal massage and it was quite the experience, nothing we have ever experienced. Would stay here again for sure

Other than the surroundings, which are not very attractive, it's a good place to use coming or going to the airport. The provided transport to/from airport worked pretty well.

• 11th Dec 2014

I made a reservation for one night and emailed this hotel 3 times about extending to two nights. No one ever responded but when I arrived they had me listed for 2 nights. House cleaning never came to clean the room. I also didn't like how we couldn't use the shuttle more than once when we arrive and leave the airport. Other hotels let you use it unlimited times from the airport.

There wer bedbugs! And the staff were not so gentle which is really uncommon for the standard of Thailand which is great. The hotel is cute though. I think for the purpose of a one fast night at the hotel rather than in the floor of the airplane is perfect. Not recommended though for staying in Bangkok because its very far away from the city.