Sinsuvarn Airport Suite Reviews

73 Soi Latkrabang 30, On-nut Latkrabang Rd.,Latkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand

We had an overnight layover in Thailand and this hotel was perfect in every way. Restaurant was literally steps away and free airport shuttle to and from. My fiancé and I had the thai royal massage and it was quite the experience, nothing we have ever experienced. Would stay here again for sure

• 2nd Jan 2015

Other than the surroundings, which are not very attractive, it's a good place to use coming or going to the airport. The provided transport to/from airport worked pretty well.

• 11th Dec 2014

I made a reservation for one night and emailed this hotel 3 times about extending to two nights. No one ever responded but when I arrived they had me listed for 2 nights. House cleaning never came to clean the room. I also didn't like how we couldn't use the shuttle more than once when we arrive and leave the airport. Other hotels let you use it unlimited times from the airport.

There wer bedbugs! And the staff were not so gentle which is really uncommon for the standard of Thailand which is great. The hotel is cute though. I think for the purpose of a one fast night at the hotel rather than in the floor of the airplane is perfect. Not recommended though for staying in Bangkok because its very far away from the city.

near the airport, good choice for the people who will catch up the flight in the next morning, the hotel also has free shuttle to the airport every hour in the morning, really recommended

Location is fantastic if your using the airport, not of course if you want to go into the city. Shuttle from airport and free transfer in the am to your airport were great! My double room was very nice, clean, functional and well presented. My only real negative about this hotel was the good in the restaurant, some of which was ridiculously expensive (eg fries 125bt!). But it wasn't all like that, the green curry I had was the same price and delicious!

20 minutes driving from the airport, free transfer from/to the airport, clean

Perfect for a early morning flight, they'll wake you up in time for the free airport transfer from the hotel.