Sinsuvarn Airport Suite Reviews

73 Soi Latkrabang 30, On-nut Latkrabang Rd.,Latkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand

Close proximity to the airport with a free shuttle service which is good. Quite quiet in the hotel but that's not a bad thing after long flights! Only slight issue was that our balcony door couldn't lock but we were on the 4th floor so not a major issue. Staff polite and helpful in getting a taxi the following morning.

• 8th Feb 2016

Stayed here for 1 night to catch an early flight. We found it to be overpriced with 0 atmosphere. No breakfast included (180 baht per person) and this turned out to be very disappointing for that price. Staff seemed disorganized at times and a little rude: water bottles were complimentary but they literally took it from me when they saw me taking it outside the hotel... The only really good thing about it is the local market around the corner! (+ close to airport and free airport transfer)

The location was good because I wanted to stay at a place close to the airport for easy travelling the next morning. If you are looking for a place to check out Bangkok from, I would suggest a place closer to downtown. The atmosphere is a little bit dated but like I said, we stayed here for it's proximity to the airport. There is a pool but it is located pretty much in the parking lot and is a little small. I didn't use it, but I did see some people chilling out near it.

Friendly staff and nice facilities. Location was close to the airport but was a bit far from the city (30 minute cab ride).

Good location for an overnight stay if you have an early flight in the morning- comfy beds and good shower facilities but not much else is happening at this hostel.

• 24th Nov 2015

We landed in Bangkok in the afternoon and had an early flight the next morning so we wanted to stay close to the airport. It's a good choice if you're doing the same. It's clean, safe and has a little restaurant. It also has a little night market around the corner for some local bites. But the location isn't that great for more than just needing to be close to the airport

The room was clean. The staff was friendly. The shuttle service was efficient. The shower was hot and the air conditioning was cold. A good place for an overnight near the airport.

• 15th Oct 2015

Perfect place to stay if you are catching a flight from Bangkok airport. Facilities fantastic very much value for money!

Excellent hotel with very helpful and friendly staff, highly recommended if you are just stopping over in Bangkok for a night or two.

• 7th Oct 2015

Literally stayed here for about 14 hours. It was great for the money whilst on a visa run from Vietnam. I'd definitely stay again.

Good cheap hotel close to the airport.