Sir Ruthelen Reviews

3777 Ruthelen Street, Los Angeles, USA

I loved this place! Good service, good and easy transportation to wherever you want to go and the main building was gorgeous. I would definitely go back!

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

That customer service sucks. That I want my security deposit back because I was denied a stay. They were overbooked. I to go and find a different hostel. So I did not get to stay but got charged for it anyways.

• 10th Jun 2014

My friend booked this for me, and I was hesitant about staying in a mixed dorm, but I really enjoyed myself! The other guests were very welcoming, and the room was plenty big enough for all of us. The staff is very courteous, and does a wonderful job keeping up the house. I really enjoyed the fact that we were so close to the Metro line!

• 13th May 2014
  • Russia

This hostel did the job, close to USC as was attending a conference. Lots of long term tenets it seems, so they dont have everything youd expect from a hostel. Altho sort of extras, most hostels have an iron & hairdryer available. A COMPLETELY BASIC thing lacking was towels. Ive never stayed at a hostel that at the very least didnt have towels for rent. Back door open all day - not sure y if every guest has a key. Overall not bad & cheapest accomod in area, clean, felt safe despite unlocked door

• 9th May 2014