Sir Ruthelen Reviews

3777 Ruthelen Street, Los Angeles, USA

I loved this place! Good service, good and easy transportation to wherever you want to go and the main building was gorgeous. I would definitely go back!

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Hostel / hotel renting beds and rooms in several buildings, very clean and nicely equipped. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was going to a 2 months hike through national parks in California and needed to leave my luggage somewhere and while this was not possible in most other hostels, it was not a problem here. Really great breakfast included in price.

That customer service sucks. That I want my security deposit back because I was denied a stay. They were overbooked. I to go and find a different hostel. So I did not get to stay but got charged for it anyways.

• 10th Jun 2014