Sir Ruthelen Reviews

3777 Ruthelen Street, Los Angeles, USA

The address was not where I was supposed to be going and when I tried calling no one ever picked up the phone The door was also unlocked and after dark the door remained unlocked. Anyone could enter in if they wanted to

• 14th May 2015

I booked this hostel through hostel world, arrived at the hostel office, and found that there wasn't actually any room available. I then had nowhere to sleep, and had to scramble to find a better prepared hostel. I also lost out on the $9 deposit that goes to hostelworld. This is apparently a common problem the hostel has, as the owner is negligent and inconsiderate of guest needs.

• 12th Apr 2015