Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

book this hostel...its a cool place...the interior design is so vintage i give it 5 star

This hostel was an outstanding value for the money. We booked an ensuite double and we're totaled floored by how amazing our room was. Way nicer than any reasonably priced hotel room I've ever stayed in for sure. I also stayed in a dorm room one night and it was crazy nice too. Such a beautiful, well renovated room. The staff was amazing as well. Super sweet and very helpful. Thanks so much for an awesome stay!

• 14th Jan 2015

Had a good time. Staff were great and services too.

I have nothing bad to say about this hostel. I had a great time. The pub was nice, the rooms are nice, the internet worked, and the price was good.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Sir Toby's Hostel! The staff were all very friendly and helpful and my room was clean and spacious! Plus, I met some cool people in the lounge! I would definitely stay here again!

Amazing hostel with great facilities and the best atmosphere. Awesome place to meet people as everyone is so open and cheerful. The breakfast is great and even though its a bit out of the city, its still easy to get to.

Great hostel. Perfect for meeting people and makin friends. The pub downstairs has a great atmosphere for socializing coupled with a cosy lounge and near kitchen. Beds are comfy and bathrooms clean. Staff are very helpful and really know the city. Shout out to Christie our favourite hostel staff! Would recommend to anyone.

the room heatres was off and room was cold we ask to turn on heating they just said ok. we ll check but they didt!!

Staff were very helpful, and sorted out problems with booking. Rooms are very spacious. Had a great time.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Jordan

One of the the best hostels I have ever been to! This hostel has great staff, location, facilities and a very homely but fun atmosphere. Just up the road from a regular tram line. Rooms are spacious and clean. The staff are always willing to help and encourage community and new friendship. The common room and bar is a great space with lots of games, good beer and communal guitar! A special thank you to Stephen, Carlo and the rest of the sir Toby's crew for making my stay absolutely brilliant!

This is the third time that I stay here, very nice place and some friendly staff (Nicolas, the tall bar-man with black bear, and the young Czech hipster). I do not agree with the booking system, it increases the normal cost of beds based on the date of reservation; the only reason why I paid a lot of money (like in a 5 star hotel) is because I like the place, not for the sake of some other staff members which were not polite with me at all. It's me the customer who does a favor to you.

Not very close to the city center but with one of the best envirorments to be when traveling alone because of the nice pub and facilities overall. The staff its also very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay there. It will be my first choice on my next stay in Prague.

Very lively hostel with a super nice atmosphere

I like it so much, if you can go and stay there!!!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Amazing atmosphere, helpful staff and a great bar/common area. Special thanks to Stephen for being a champ. Only downside is its a bit out of the old town, but easily accessible via public transport!

Nice cozy hostel in a quiet street. Friendly staff and released atmosphere. Shower in our private ensuite was terrible, but the room itself was outstanding. Would recommend this to hostel to friends :)

• 22nd Dec 2014

The bar is great! If you are travelling alone i strongly recommend to go to Sir Toby's: lots of friendly people! On tuesday and friday also Richard's tour i couldn't go, but he's the man! Friendly staff also! Amazing

• 21st Dec 2014

absolutely amazing hostel but the location let's it down considerably. It's a great Prague experience. It was never a problem but only two showers for two or so rooms with eight people each seemed a little lacking. But also I wouldn't bother even looking at any other hostel in Prague. There is no way this isn't the best one.

The room was very cold, heating was not really working.

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Cool hostel. Staff is awesome, and there is a cool bar in the basement if you don't want to go out. Good facilities. Highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7