Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

What a fantastic hostel. I arrived late at night, tired after a full day of traveling, and the staff was extremely friendly to me. Everyone who works there is extremely friendly and accommodating, and the atmosphere is one in which everyone feels comfortable talking with everyone else. Staying here made my stay in Prague absolutely unforgettable.

Ever and always delightful. Remarkably helpful and informed staff; excellent building, relaxing patio behind the building. A bit of a trudge to get downtown, but close enough to the tram/Metro that it's no problem. Bonus: just several blocks from a great farmer's market.

Awesome hostel. Good breakfast worth the 5 euro. Later checkout. Out of city but accessible by tram. Laundry is expensive.

Our first night checking in, the receptionist yelled at us...he apologized later, but it didn't leave a good first impression. The bar downstairs was fun and the bartender was friendly. I would stay here again and just avoid Richard, the rest was OK

Best hostel ever!

Superb hostel a little out of town but great and cheap public transport into the city centre The hostel chill out area and bar is possibly the best on my travels

All in all we had an excellent stay at Sir Tobys Hostel. The staff were brilliant and always ready to help with any request we had. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and the general facilities at the hostel are great. I would recommend this hostel to anyone! Best wishes for the future to the team at Sir Tobys Hostel!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Wales

This hostel had such a cool vibe. Fun bar downstairs which made it great and easy to meet people. Very comfortable beds with the important small details that made it nice, such as curtains to make your bunk more private, and power sockets for each bed. Great location with bars, good restaurant and food market around the corner. I did have the rudest greeting of my life, however, but am giving the guy the benefit of the doubt as he was nice to me the next time. Must have had a bad day.

The most informed and professional staff of any hostel I've experienced. Beautiful building, fantastic bar, even a free dinner one night (which was superb). Don't let the 15 minute tram trip into town deter you, this place is a gem.

Wish I could stay at this hostel in every city. Fantastic bar and common area, super helpful staff (and map). A bit out of downtown but only a half block from a tram that takes you directly there and close to good food and cross club. Plus an all you can eat BBQ for free, highly recommend staying here.

Sir Tobys is a literal home away from home. The chilled atmosphere, brilliant staff, beautifully decorated dorms and stella basement bar really hits the spot for a weary traveller. It's quiet where you want it to be quiet and by no means rigid when it comes to crazy nights in. Tobys manages to attract the very best of travellers, and you'll never lack company. We even had the truely great pleasure of meeting the lovely Sharon, who manages the hostel. Sir Tobys made Prague truely magical. Thanks!

• 6th Oct 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Staff is friendly, great atmosphere, beautiful backyard, comfortable beds and awesome bar/lounge area. Best breakfast ever (5 euros). Social events provided (beer tasting at the hostel, barbecue etc). Tram is one block away and will take you right to the city center. I would definitely stay here again :)

The best hostel i have ever stayed through out Europe .

Really awesome place! Super cosy and cute! Great kitchen and staff and atmosphere couldn't be better!

Overall a great hostel. Great staff, atmosphere and wifi. The rooms are big and clean. The laundry is a bit expensive but other than that it is good.

Really good hostel, had a great vibe and pretty nice people there. Good kitchen and everything was pretty clean. It's a fair walk out of the city though, but great value if you don't mind a walk.

Has to be one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Helpful and proactive staff, spacious and airy rooms, freshly laundered linen and clean toilets (one for each dorm!). The basement bar has the ability to make you forget the charming city outside and the breakfast buffet is a must. The environment is really relaxed and homely. It's a little outside the center but well the upside is you get to see a glimpse of the non-touristic Prague.

I will definitely recommend this hostel coz everything is nice for me!

I really enjoyed my stay at sir Toby's. Getting there was a bit of a challenge but it's always hard to find your way around in an unfamiliar city. The staff was nice and everyone I encountered spoke fluent English. Breakfast was good but you have to pay for it. The beds were the most comfortable hostel beds I've ever slept in. Funky atmosphere. Definitely recommend a stop here.

Sir Toby's was the best! We loved our stay here, the bar downstairs made it so easy to meet other travellers, the rooms were large and spacious and the bathrooms always clean. Would definitely stay again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7