Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Downstairs pub and breakfast 5*

Nowhere near enough wall sockets. Especially in rooms.

Hello, thank you for your stay and your feedback. I am bit puzzled as we really do have many sockets in rooms, we know it is important in these days of Ipads, cellphones and computers. I am sorry if was not in your case and we will double check. Kind greetings, Miro

Try to put on an alternative chic vibe, but anyone can see through to the corporate undertones. Either way, affordable, good bar, comfy rooms, and helpful staff. Would stay again. Easy to access downtown Prague via the tram.

Great hostel with comfortable beds, awesome bar and garden area and by far the best hostel breakfast we have had.. Staff were super helpful with everything too. Couldn't fault Sir Toby's

Hello, Thank you for your stay and the perfect score! :-) I am really glad you enjoyed your stay over all and we will try to keep it that way. Kind greetings, Miro

Excellent hostel with beer at reasonable prices. Linen and rooms were very clean. It is also reasonably quiet.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Zimbabwe

Easily one of the nicest hostels we stayed at. Super clean and comfortable with great mattresses and a nice kitchen. The beer in the pub is cheap so the atmosphere was fun and social and there are some good, cheap resteraunts within walking distance. We had a great time!

It was a very nice hostel, I just wish the bar had longer hours. Every time I went down to get a drink in the afternoon it was not opened. It would have been great to enjoy a beer in the courtyard instead of having to leave and find a bar. Also, one of the bathroom doors didn't shut properly so you had to hold onto it if you used the toilet. Somewhat inconvient but at the same time added a sort of charm.

Hello, thank you for your stay and your review. Yeah sorry, we open bar at 18:00, but your comment is noted and we will think about it (especially over summer) I am sorry about the problems with the door, I will ask the handyman to check the locks. Kind greetings, Miro

Only stayed for one night. From what I saw tho, the security was impecable, the bathrooms were nice, the bed good enough, hostel bar and backyard seemed nice, and the breakfast was really good. Staff seemed okay for me.

Sir Toby's was absolutely wonderful. The customers and the staff were extremely friendly. The staff was particularly helpful, outgoing, and knowledgeable. Plus, the facilities, rooms, and area the hostel was located was neat and clean. The only thing close to an issue is the location of the hostel; however, with the public transportation system, moving around Prague is very easy and convenient. Otherwise, Sir Toby's was the best hostel I've stayed in by far.

• 21st Jul 2015

Had an amazing stay. Unfortunately couldn't join the free bbq but the hostel had a welcoming and homely atmosphere. We had stayed at a hostel just down the road for 2 nights prior and had a horrible experience so this place made Prague enjoyable agin :-)

Hello, thank you for your stay and feedback. I am glad we could be somewhat part of your "recovery process" in your stay in Prague :-) and I hope next time you will be able to join the free BBQ. Kind greetings, Miro

The place was awesome. Fantastic vibes just oozing from the walls. Great for meeting new people only downside to the place is that it's quite a walk into town however there are lots of transport links available. The staff were really helpful for all matters, even borrowing tools for a combo lock I forgot the code for. Laundry is far too expensive and I think management pulls our leg with that commodity. plenty of local amenities, you can find all you need. On the whole I loved it. Worth a stay!

Location is a little far from the city center, however travelling on the trams is very easy. Staff were very polite and informative. Hostel has a great atmosphere, including pub quizzes, free Barbecues and beer tasting nights.

Very nice hostel! I went there expecting to be a bit out of the city, but everything (besides airport) was walkable if you like to walk! :)

Hi. Thank you for your stay and your review, which made me laugh :-D Yes airport would be really really long walk ;-) We hope to see you again once you are in Prague. All the best, Miro/manager

The best hostel I ever stayed at: Very good atmosphere, good price, nice interior, really clean and friendly staff. The only negativ aspect is that it is located quite far away from the city centre, but there is a direct tram connection which needs about 10 Minutes.

Hello, thank you for your stay and feedback. Wow best hostel you stayed at. That is great to read :-) and is chellange for us to keep that way until your next visit. I hope you had great time in Prague city too. Kind greetings, Miro/manager

Amazing hostel, great free BBQ on a Saturday, regret only being able to stay one night!! :(

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Yeah bummer, one night is really too short :-) well hopefully next time you will have more days in Prague and we can welcome you again. Kind greetings, Miro/manager

Sir Toby's has a fantastic atmosphere, there's always something happening in the bar downstairs, and it definitely has a social backpacking atmosphere. They do a pretty good job of reining in the noise too, so even if you want to sleep, you're fine.

Just one of the best hostels I've ever been!

Wish the breaky was free, cool place though and friendly staff

I thought Sir Toby's was a good hostel. Pros - Good atmosphere, Nice bar downstairs, friendly staff & clean too. The only drawback (and a huge one) is the location. I was a solo traveler and I found this to be a huge disadvantage. And there is nothing you can do after 11pm nearby. If you are in Prague you might want to be within walking distance of the old town area. Their breakfast is good but at 6 Euros a bit expensive. Other than these, SIr Toby's is quite good esp. the way it is done up.

Keep up the good vibes.