Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

A nice hostel, the rooms were excellent - comfy beds and beautiful. Nice, friendly staff and a great breakfast for €5.

Dirty hotel

• 16th Aug 2014
  • India

I loved staying at Sir Toby's! The staff really are incredible. I felt like I had genuine friends after just a three day stay. Great atmosphere!

• 13th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed at throughout Europe! Loved it!

a top notch hostel that keeps true to the spirit of how a hostel should be. the only one thing that I could think to complain about is that the showers were sometimes a bit on the cold side, but if you time it right they are fine. it didn't bother me would definately recommend this place!

Great atmosphere, always stuff going on in the hostel. The bar was great. Excellent and welcoming staff! Would recommend it to any backpacker

Staff couldn't do enough for you, atmosphere was brilliant every night. Nothing bad to say about the place.

• 9th Aug 2014

Felt more like a hotel than a hostel and the staff were very friendly and helpful

The staff were excellent, the barman even joining us for a game of darts. It's a little out of the way of the main station but easy enough to get to. Great atmosphere, highly recommended.

Best hostel I've stayed at! Great atmosphere, cheap drinks and fantastic staff! Can't wait to come back

The hostel is great - I stayed in a private room witch was simple & quiet - all I needed. Originally my only concern was the location however I think this is a great asset to the hostel. Being slightly outside the main tourist center there is plenty of supermarkets cheap restaurants and underground clubs. During the day trams run ever 15 min and take about 10 min to get into the city center. There is also a night tram and a taxi is about 10 euros. The bar is cheep and fun free BBQ is a winner

• 4th Aug 2014

Hands down the best Hostel I've stayed in. The feeling that you find here is the best which makes it great place to stay for solo travlers!

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Easily the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Comfortable, clean, and boasting an awesome vibe which attracts awesome people. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Prague. Keep up the good work! :)

I got ill while at the hostel and the staff assisted me with finding a pharmacy, very helpful.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Great place to stay, would recommend to anyone

Really cool place! Definitely recommend! Rooms are sets of bunks stacked three people high with curtains, the rooms are very charming. Awesome breakfast downstairs in the morning for small price, EXCELLENT COOKING FACILITIES and wicked kitchen! Staff are great and there are regular events going on in the bar downstairs. Showers smelled a bit like the sewer.

This place is perfect :)

• 31st Jul 2014

Really nice hostel!!

One of the best hostel's I've ever stayed at! The nightly activities were fun, the bar downstairs had a solid happy hour, and the free bbq unmatched. Also it has an unreal breakfast (not included but worth it). Highly recommended for any travelers looking to meet people and have fun.

• 28th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Sir Toby's. The atmosphere was fun and social especially during the nightly held events (the host of which was an absolute star). I also attended the hostel run walking tour which I really enjoyed also. It was relaxed and entertaining - so much better than the other free walking tour which I did with one of the companies in town. I think the negative I can think of is that the rooms are quite small for the amount of people they put in them.

• 27th Jul 2014