Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Hands down best hostel experience! Staff was incredibly friend, Carlo the bartender was fantastic, the directions they give you off hostel world were bang on, and fanstastic price! Strongly suggest going to this hostel!

staff very welcoming & informative, (there was only one lady that wasn't helpful but she wasn't always working). Everyone spoke English, the bar staff were the best, especially Carlo, he makes the whole environment come alive! Security was good, beds were tidy but after checking out I noticed I'd been bitten by something, could be bed bugs, this was the purple room so you might want to investigate.

A decent hostel in an okay location.

This just might be the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Amazing rooms, friendly staff, pay when you leave, the whole f**king thing was just top notch.

Is a bit far from the city center but is a very cool hostel, the staff is funny the pub is awesome and the beer is... Is czech beer.. Anyway is good linked with the center even during the night

About a 30-40 minute walk to the center, though public transportation is close by (just make sure you get on the correct tram!!)

I can't rate this hostel highly enough. The staff were super friendly & helpful (they made my stay!) and the atmosphere is great. I spent my days exploring the city & then the evening chilling in the cavern bar with the other guests and the staff. They have different activities on every night - dinner, movies, games, beer tasting, free meals, pub crawl. It's a little out of town, but that means you get better value for money. The tram is quick, easy and cheap to get you to town, & they run 24hrs

First time staying at this hostel, and I have to say it's been the best hostel I've stayed at ever. Everyone is super friendly, the whole hostel is very interactive with great organized events, and is is all professionally handled. Very clean place to stay at.

The hostel is very nice, good common area (bar downstairs), great kitchen, really good breakfast that keeps you going until dinner, good to start the day. Location is not good, but it's so easy to reach in public transport that it makes it kind o OK. Good rooms, huge lockers, my only insatisfaction was actually with the noisy people in my room - not the hostel's fault at all! I would definitely reccomend this hostel. Great prices (except for New Year's Eve, way too expensive!!)

there was bedbug in hostel...

• 29th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for your unpleasant stay in our Hostel! Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the bedbug issue promptly after we heard about it. Bedbugs are really tough to prevent in any kind of Hostel/Hotel, but we always try to solve it as soon as we can. I wish you nice day. Miro, General Manager

an wonderful place to meet new people,home away from home,and the activities that take place is always interesting.

The perfect hostel atmosphere, I've been all over Europe for the past 6 months in hostels and sir Toby's tops the charts No reason not to go here!

A really good place to stay! Great atmosphere and very friendly staff! Big bedrooms, nice and warm beds. It's near the tram and bus station too. I would stay again! The wifi was not good though, but that's the only complaint.

Nice place. I really liked their own map that they hand out, free from all the ads that take up most space in other free maps. Great breakfast, rooms felt secure and there was a small handy box on the wall next to each bed to keep phone/book/earplugs etc. Beds were made, that's always nice.

The hostel had a good atmosphere. The basement bar is very cozy and it's a really nice place to just hangout in the evenings. The staff were all incredibly helpful with their recommendations on where to go, what to do, and how to get there.

Sir Toby's is a great hostel! Lovely staff and rooms. They do a great buffet breakfast in the morning (for a small supplement). One of the not so good things is the location, the hostel is still in Prague. But it's around 20mins with one change on public transport. But that is only a minor thing. I would definitely stay here again if I was in Prague.

I would like to emphasize amicable and always helpful approach of the staff. They are very ready to help with orientation issues, sightseeing advice, or even special requests about opening hours or reservations in restaurants.

• 9th Dec 2013
  • Slovakia

Wonderful, cheerful atmosphere, great interiors in an old building, good connection with the city center, very helpful staff. Overall, a great place to stay! Will be seeing Sir Toby's in the future, no doubt!

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Poland

A fantastic hostel, groovily designed, nice and clean, superb facilities and an easy tram ride into the centre of Prague. Great value for money...it could just have done with a few more guests!

• 29th Nov 2013

The hostel is a little bit out of town but is right near a tram stop, so it is well connected to the main parts of prague. The downstairs bar is cool, and they host activities most nights of the week. They are a little short on showers though. There is often a line in the morning.