Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Good value for the money. Clean and comfortobal atmosphere. The Staff are top hostel class.

Pretty cool hostel, at first I thought a 12 bed dorm would be weird but it was really fun. Atmosphere is great lots of game nights and trivia nights. Happy Hour two for one drinks. Best wifi ever no drop outs super fast. Only thing is showers got cold in the morning but that's not really avoidable. Breakfast isn't included buy for 150 kr. you can have heaps of different things and there's even a cook your own station for eggs and pancakes.

One of the highlights of our travels. Great social atmosphere with very helpful staff - if a bit smarmy! All were a laugh. Super comfortable rooms - lack of bunkbeds in our dorm made it much more pleasant. Good kitchen facilities and the best breakfast for value for money we've had in Europe. Location was a little tricky as it was quite far out of town/ old town, although was nice to see other areas of Prague than standard tourist zones.

The best hostel i have ever stayed in. Super cheap. Staff were really friendly and gave me great tips on where to eat out and what to try. Such a warm& welcoming place. The facilities like kitchen for your own food was the best i have ever encountered, fully equipped and loads of space. Best breakfast buffet ive ever had, so much range from cereal yoghurts eggs rolls & pancakes . They made us free dinner one evening, and cookies too. Would definitely stay again in this hostel, what a vibe!

Lovely hostel in a charming old building. Great pub downstairs and they have somekind of event every night, free pancakes, free BBQ, quiz night ect It's a bit far from town and they could do with some more showers/bathrooms as far as i could tell there were 3 bathrooms and 2 showers between 36 people on my floor. But the atmosphere and staff were great.

Really chilled out place to hang around when in Prague. The staff were great and they squared my group away with a booking issue had on arrival. The only minor let down would be the hostels locations to the Old Town but there are plenty of trams to take you there anyways. Would definitely stay again!

Great place to stay!

• 15th May 2015

One of the bigger hostels I've stayed in, Richard was really welcoming and knowledgeable (we took his walking tour, highly suggested)! Kitchen was large, and they have a nice patio (free bbq!) and pub which makes it really easy to meet people. The three Tier bunk beds were a little crazy and when we were there the hot water was down on our floor (hurray for freezing showers) the location is a tram ride away from the centre, but overall was a good experience!

Great hostel, really nice rooms!An hotel coldn`t be better!Nice staff and goof breakfast. It was clean and nice.

• 14th May 2015

Fantastic!! highly recommend Sir Toby's for anyone staying in Prague :) it's very clean, spacious and friendly! The staff (especially Carlo) make everyone feel so welcome and they even organise free bbqs and quizzes for everyone - ideal! And great for making new friends! We'll definitely be back

No coffee maker in the kitchen! Ouch! They really want you to get their breakfast. Private room are too expensive here, better options around I'd say. Overall atmosphere nice. Would stay somewhere else in the future even though they are ok.

The hostel is pristine inside, and they have obviously taken a lot of care in creating a nice interior. The staff, vibe and atmosphere let the whole experience down though. The staff were rude when I asked information about a walking tour, and just seemed completely uninterested. The location is obviously up-and-coming but if you want to skip public transport would be around a 40 minute walk into the town centre. The biggest positive was the help in wavering my cancellation fee down to strikes.

Very homely and lovely committed staff

Really neat atmosphere. Staff was very helpful as well when asking for directions. The location is a bit far from the "major sites." I only had a short time in Prague, so I would've preferred to stay closer to the city center, but Sir Toby's is great for someone looking to get to experience more of Prague. Everyone staying there was really friendly, and the BBQ on Sunday night was a fantastic way to get to know some of the other hostelers.

Highly recommended. May not be right in the old town but transport is easily available and the atmosphere of this hostel is completely worth it. Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in in 10 months of traveling. Great vibe, and really set up for getting to know people. The free BBQ was awesome. Good wifi, showers and kitchen. I would stay again

Very good hostel located in the suburbs of Prague, not too far from the Old part of town. Easy access to any modes of transportation (Including the airport) Good market located nearby, very clean facilities and lots of activities. For those who are just looking for a good bed, that is the place!

Amazing experience. Great location. Staff super friendly n helpful'

I have been backpacking for about 3 months now and I have stayed in a considerable amount of hostels as of now. By far THIS IS THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE STAYED AT IN EUROPE. The location is okay but all the trams are only a block away and you are in the city within 5 min. The staff is just amazing and they work really hard to make sure their guests are having a good time. The rooms are big and private at the same time. The bar is great and they provide FREE barbecue! I loved this place.

I must bead to say the best ever hostel I have stayed when traveling Europe, staff very friendly and helpful, many activities, has nice bar, kitchen, everything well organized, room clean and has WiFi, only a little far to center and traion station, other are awesome!

Sir Toby's is a fantastic place to stay while in Prague. The staff is friendly, rooms are very clean, and the bar is always busy with other friendly travelers to share a beer with. The location is a little far from Old Town to walk, but very close to the tram stop which takes only 10 minutes to get to the central area. I'd fully recommend staying at Sir Toby's and I will definitely come again when I am next in Prague!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5