Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

I work in a 5 star hotel in london so i know a thing or two about standards this is best hostel i've ever been to. We had a private twin room with a shared bath room: the room was called butterfly effect really nice, clean lines, clean, simple. Front desk staff were helpful especially david, the girl with the curly hair (forgot her name) she was so friendly ! a little far out from the main city but if i ever comeback to prague I know where i'm staying. Breakfast was pretty cool: DIY pancakes :)

Decent place, I'd pick other places over here if I was to come back to Prague. I was in a bind and chose the place strictly because of the price. The third bunk is a pain to get in and out of in the night/morning.

This hostel was recommended to me by a friend and I can see why. Great atmosphere, great staff, nice dorm everything you'd want from a hostel only downside was location as it's not in the centre and not much around the area as far as I could see.

Good place, nice stuff and great city! You need to take the public transportation to go to the city centre, but it's totally worth it! I would recommend to anyone that I know!

Hands down best hostel experience! Staff was incredibly friend, Carlo the bartender was fantastic, the directions they give you off hostel world were bang on, and fanstastic price! Strongly suggest going to this hostel!

Beyond amazing!!! Staff is wonderful, breakfast is amazing! Words can't describe it, you must experience it yourself!!

• 7th Apr 2014

Only downside is it is a bit far from the city center outside of that it is one of the best hostels i've stayed in.

staff very welcoming & informative, (there was only one lady that wasn't helpful but she wasn't always working). Everyone spoke English, the bar staff were the best, especially Carlo, he makes the whole environment come alive! Security was good, beds were tidy but after checking out I noticed I'd been bitten by something, could be bed bugs, this was the purple room so you might want to investigate.

Good hostel.

A decent hostel in an okay location.

Sir Toby's is amazing! The hostel is great, the breakfast is awesome, the rooms are wonderful, the staff is super nice and they even have metro/tram tickets to sell on discount prices at the reception. One of the staff members drew me a great map as soon as I arrived and it was brilliant. Only thing is the location is not so great, but there are good restaurants and a super market close by. Also the tram leaves you straight to city center, only boring having to take it back and forth every day.

This just might be the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Amazing rooms, friendly staff, pay when you leave, the whole f**king thing was just top notch.

Is a bit far from the city center but is a very cool hostel, the staff is funny the pub is awesome and the beer is... Is czech beer.. Anyway is good linked with the center even during the night

About a 30-40 minute walk to the center, though public transportation is close by (just make sure you get on the correct tram!!)

I can't rate this hostel highly enough. The staff were super friendly & helpful (they made my stay!) and the atmosphere is great. I spent my days exploring the city & then the evening chilling in the cavern bar with the other guests and the staff. They have different activities on every night - dinner, movies, games, beer tasting, free meals, pub crawl. It's a little out of town, but that means you get better value for money. The tram is quick, easy and cheap to get you to town, & they run 24hrs

First time staying at this hostel, and I have to say it's been the best hostel I've stayed at ever. Everyone is super friendly, the whole hostel is very interactive with great organized events, and is is all professionally handled. Very clean place to stay at.

The hostel is very nice, good common area (bar downstairs), great kitchen, really good breakfast that keeps you going until dinner, good to start the day. Location is not good, but it's so easy to reach in public transport that it makes it kind o OK. Good rooms, huge lockers, my only insatisfaction was actually with the noisy people in my room - not the hostel's fault at all! I would definitely reccomend this hostel. Great prices (except for New Year's Eve, way too expensive!!)

there was bedbug in hostel...

• 29th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for your unpleasant stay in our Hostel! Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the bedbug issue promptly after we heard about it. Bedbugs are really tough to prevent in any kind of Hostel/Hotel, but we always try to solve it as soon as we can. I wish you nice day. Miro, General Manager

an wonderful place to meet new people,home away from home,and the activities that take place is always interesting.

The perfect hostel atmosphere, I've been all over Europe for the past 6 months in hostels and sir Toby's tops the charts No reason not to go here!