Sir Toby's Hostel

Superb 5151 Total Reviews
Superb 5151 Total Reviews

23rd Sep 2017

Super awesome hostel. Great and upcoming part of town, but a lot is closed on the weekend, which is when I was there. It is a little ways away from the city center.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2017

It was a pretty nice hostel. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The location is a little outside the city center, but is easily accessible with public transportation. I stayed in a 12 person dorm with triple bunk beds. It was comfortable, but sadly the others in the room didn't understand being quiet at night (not the hostels fault, of course). Overall, a decent affordable hostel

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
21st Sep 2017
8.0

Not a bad place! Location easy to get to on the tram. Clean, good facilities. We were told the front desk was open 24 hours and we could check out any time. When we went to leave before 5am there was no staff to be seen. Waited 20 minutes but eventually needed to leave to rush for our train so we wrote a note with all our information. Right as we were leaving someone finally showed up and delayed us with questions about our information which we had already written down - nearly missed our train!

Thank you for your stay and your feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very sorry for the inconvenience with your departure. I have checked the cameras, and indeed, the receptionist was away for few minutes (it wasn't 20 though), and you did well to leave a note. I would also like to thank you for kind email we received from you, and wish you safe travels. Kind regards, Karlo

17th Sep 2017

Good to be away from tourists. Reasonably social, not a party hostel however it seemed like it due to the larger number of total people in the hostel you are bound to have a big party going. Guys in my room stayed out until 4am every night and then came in drunk and loud. Staff was okay. I was misled on website that breakfast would be included which must be my fault. Breakfast was great so I paid 5 euro each day for that. I was also misled that there would be a BBQ night but there wasnt.

• elliotyochim3595
  • USA, Male, 18-24
16th Sep 2017

Incredible place! Far from the city center (about a 45 minute walk if you hustle), but nevertheless I enjoyed my stay immensely. The staff really breed a fun and active environment. Plus the downstairs pub and dining area had a nice vibe to it where you can meet a lot of cool peeps.

• Northern Ireland, Male, 25-30
16th Sep 2017

A friendly and knowledgeable staff member greeted me upon arrival. When I got to my room I was happy to see no bunk beds (6 bed dorm) and the bed I had was comfortable. Best nights sleep I had on the whole trip. There's also a kickass breakfast which I didn't mind paying for as it's stil a bargain. I'll recommend this place to everyone. Just don't attempt to walk to it from central station, catch a tram instead!

14th Sep 2017

Really nice hostel there is a bar as well. Staff and kitchen also good

• Slovenia, Couple, 18-24
14th Sep 2017

Great people and great staff 😃

• karinaluvsgym1336
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2017

Sir Tobys was fantastic, great location even though its outside the city, the neighborhood is full of quirky cafes and artsy stuff, so if your onto that this is a great place to stay.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Sep 2017
7.4

Big, grand hostel with interesting underground tavern-like bar where they serve beer and a very good breakfast service in the mornings (from 8-midday!) Staff are helpful and polite, gave me very useful travel tips for getting around Prague, and it was very easy to meet people here! For a solo traveller like me, that's a great thing The rooms are so quiet! With the windows even slightly closed there is so little noise from the street below.

×