Fabulous 3,929 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3,929 Total Reviews
Sir Toby's Hostel Located at Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7
89% 3929
50.1031021 14.4481158
    Rooms available

24th Apr 2016

I stayed there two times. Still there is my favoite hostel in the world.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

This hostel is fantastic! Great facilities, clean, staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is not included but is well worth paying for. Location is about 15 minutes on a tram to the main square/old city and tram stop is very close to the hostel. I would highly recommend!

22nd Apr 2016

Exceptional place. Some small complaints, including a weird smell that at times was overwhelming in the basement, other times wasn't noticeable. Very strange. Breakfast seemed a bit overpriced for my liking. Back garden closing at 10 was a pain for smokers. But that's it. Everything else about the place is great. Wifi worked, awesome social atmosphere and events held daily (props to the game night guy, Mafia is my absolute favourite), and comfy beds. Take a cab when you first arrive as it's far!

• jayminbeck
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

A quirky hostel with helpful staff and a great atmosphere. The basement bar was the perfect place to hangout with awesome activities organised for each night of the week. It is not located in the centre of town; however, the transport system in Prague means that is no issue at all. The breakfast was brilliant & reasonably affordable. Convenient power and storage stations for each bed. Overall a good stay at Sir Toby's.

21st Apr 2016

However it is a little far from the center, it is a very good choose.

Thank you for your stay and recommendation. While it is true that we are not in the city centre, we are very proud of our neighborhood - we believe it gives and authentic Prague experience to visitors. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again. Kind regards, Karlo

• Austria, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

very nice hostel, I've lost my jacket in the club and they helped me getting it back - which I did! Thx to the stuff - big times! Everyone was very nice and helpful :)

Thank you so much for taking time to write the feedback. We are happy to see that you got your jacket back, and that you enjoyed your stay as well. We wish you safe travels. Kind regards, Karlo

• England, Male, 31-40
16th Apr 2016
6.3

It's was ok.. The bar was good and the barman gave us good advice on where to go,. The door to the dorm was never closed so anyone could walk in if they wanted to, That was down to the other guests in my room though I guess..

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

The hostel is located in a quiet but lovely part of the old town jist 10 min tram ride away. I enjoyed the travelling in and out because it gives me a taste of the local life. In terms of facilities, the hostel is very clean and comfortable. I stayed for 3 nights in a private room and the price was very worth it. The room was big and had a pleasant view. There was no television but I don't watch it anyway. The breakfast (at additional 6 euros) was awesome! I would certainly stay here again!

Thank you so much! Oh, we are glad you loved our location. We are so proud of it, it really does give you a feel of Prague. Not that it matters, but we actually have a TV, kept hidden so people can hang out more. Wish we could do the same with Wi-fi :) Kind regards, Karlo

14th Apr 2016
7.4

Most of the reviews I read when researching where to stay in Prague, gave Sir Toby's great remarks. I was a little disappointed. Some staff members were very helpful. Others seemed annoyed when we needed assistance, my friend got locked in the toilet and the response I received when I asked if there was a spare key was 'she just needs to try harder'. Not the most helpful way to assist. I also had food stolen out of the community fridge which was annoying.

Thank you for your stay and your constructive feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you had while staying here. At Sir Toby's we try hard to have the best customer service, and I assure you will take your feedback seriously. In most of our bathrooms it is not possible to take the original key out of the lock (so it doesn't get lost), so it is not possible to use a spare key. We will however try and find a way to solve this so cases like this do not happen again. As for the stolen food - this is unfortunately matter of hostel etiquette of hostel guests - food is to be labeled and it is stored in good faith that other guests will respect the labels. Thank you once again. Karlo

• Canada, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

Stay was awesome, place very clean and accommodating. although would stay again because Julia is the best. Ps the bag weighed 22.9

Thank you very much for your nice review. We are glad to hear that you loved our staff, and hope that everything turned out well with the bag. We wish you safe travels. Karlo