Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel is a quite far from other hostel and the attraction however there is not hardly to take a tram. Hostel is far from tram stop around 100 meters. โฮสเทลค่อนข้างไกลจากจุดเที่ยวเด่นๆ แต่ก็สามารถนั่งรถราง หรือรถใต้ดินเมโทรได้สะดวก เพราะอยู่ห่างจากป้ายประมาณ 100 เมตร ส่วนราคาใช้ได้เลยทีเดียว พนักงานแนะนำดี

The location was away from the old town, but in a nice neighborhood and it's easy to get downtown. The beds were comfy with curtains and individual lights and plugins. However the kitchen was very poorly stocked (no pot lids, only a couple tiny glasses, no cutting knife...) and only half of the stove worked. Also, while it's nice to have a pub in the hostel, the common room was attached to the pub so there was nowhere to go to escape the pub atmosphere but still hang out with other travelers

• 16th Nov 2014

Such a chill hostel! The staff is incredibly helpful, the lounge and pub area has such a cool atmosphere all the time, kitchen facilities are outstanding, I could go on! If you're traveling alone, this is the place to be in Prague, so easy to meet new people.

The only disadvantege is its location. For the rest, just perfect. Thank you.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. I've been to a lot, and this one felt homey and good to come back to after a day of roaming the city.

Great hostel. Would defintiely stay again.

This is my first time to book the hostel and yep i chose Sir Toby's Hostel. Every Staffs are friendly and willing to help and give many useful informations in Prague. The dorm is great, clean i can feel like im home :) always have a nice songs at the kitchecn and bar. I really love it and yep its so worth for ur money to stay here i can say that XD

Absolutely an amazing place. Unique in every sense of the word. Awesome building,staff, atmosphere, service, facilities and guests.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Denmark

Staff members were excellent, interactive and had a wealth of knowledge not only about Prague but surrounding cities as well(helps that they are all seasoned backpackers). Breakfast was amazing, loved the warm homey feeling the Pub provided and had no problems whatsoever meeting other travellers and having an absolute blast. Location was good, supermarket and restaurants nearby and only 10min tram ride to old city. Will definitely return.

Very pleasant place they made there: good atmosphere, personell is absolutely nice and very helpful. Rooms are clean, bar is cheap and ideal socializing spot. Nice entertaining events, we stayed only 2 nights and we caught the Halloween costume competition with prizes from the hostel and also a delicious free BBQ in the garden. All in all, a lot more than we expected.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Romania

Great kitchen, good common areas, hot water in the showers, internet. What more could a traveller want

I loved my time here. Sir Toby's is very clean, the staff very friendly and the atmosphere something I did not get in other hostels. You could call this a party hostel, but that'd be selling it short. The common area is always open and if you want peace and quiet it's not hard to find. During my stay I saw a family stay here and everyone was very respectful. My room was just the right size to accommodate the number of people in it. Sir Toby's is easily the best hostel I've stayed in on my trip.

• 29th Oct 2014

The welcome was warm and friendly. Reception staff were very informative about the hostel and things to do close by. Also they were a great help in suggesting a few things to do and helping with general info. Rooms were neat and tidy. The breakfast was good value for money and a great variety. Yummy :) Loved the atmosphere. Really friendly staff all round. Good vibe in the bar at well. Definatly recomend Sir Toby,s Hostel.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • South Africa

The showers were freezing cold which really brought down the experience. The breakfast is great although was one of the few hostels we had to pay for it.

Hi. Thank you for your stay and taking time to write a review. I am really sorry about the cold water! We had problem with the boiler as soon as we found out we have dealt with it. Also our breakfast buffet is a paid service while we provide a very generous all-you-can-eat buffet open for 4 hours each morning with a wide/rich range of food and drink items. It is far from what is generally provided as a "free" hotel/hostel breakfast. Kind greetings, manager

It's a big hostel, lots of dorms, lots of people. Very good facilities, with an outdoor patio, kitchen, lounge, and an awesome bar. The atmosphere it's pretty good, it's easy to meet interesting people at the bar & lounge, specially if you're travelling solo.

It is located a bit far from the main City area. Getting back to hostel late in the night can be problematic

What a fantastic hostel. I arrived late at night, tired after a full day of traveling, and the staff was extremely friendly to me. Everyone who works there is extremely friendly and accommodating, and the atmosphere is one in which everyone feels comfortable talking with everyone else. Staying here made my stay in Prague absolutely unforgettable.

It's a little bit far, but very close to tram station, the bar was great, staff was nice, but the room was too small, cus the 12-bed room I stayed contained four triple decker bed, and not much space for the ground, and it was also hard to charge your phone or IPAD if you sleep at the second or third deck.

Would definitely recommend it and come back.

Ever and always delightful. Remarkably helpful and informed staff; excellent building, relaxing patio behind the building. A bit of a trudge to get downtown, but close enough to the tram/Metro that it's no problem. Bonus: just several blocks from a great farmer's market.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7