Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Staff was very good and friendly! Only concern was the cleaner took my phone from under the bed and hid it in the cleaners cupboard in a box of gloves. Lucky I had the find my phone app or I wouldn't of seen it again. The staff didn't seem to care when I mentioned it to them. Lock your stuff up! Other than this its chilled and they were very welcoming.

Thanks for your review. Our staff take security of guest valuables seriously; if we find something unattended in public we must take possession to avoid theft. We have a successful lost&found, returning all kinds of items to their owners safely-during their stay or by post. Your phone was found on the floor in a 12 bed dorm, our cleaner secured it for your safety & our staff worked with you to find it. It is unfortunate that you felt otherwise, for that we're sorry. Thankfully it was not stolen.

One of the best hostels I've stayed by far!! Amazing staff and best atmosphere ever! I can't tell you how many people I met I'll never forget I was only supposed to stay 2 nights I stayed 5! A bit far from center but really easy to get there by tram. Love sir Toby's and it's people!!

Sir Toby's has definitely been one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Wonderful staff and nice bar/atmosphere! Would stay here again!

Loved the kitchen! The staff is super friendly and helpful.

Hostel is a quite far from other hostel and the attraction however there is not hardly to take a tram. Hostel is far from tram stop around 100 meters. โฮสเทลค่อนข้างไกลจากจุดเที่ยวเด่นๆ แต่ก็สามารถนั่งรถราง หรือรถใต้ดินเมโทรได้สะดวก เพราะอยู่ห่างจากป้ายประมาณ 100 เมตร ส่วนราคาใช้ได้เลยทีเดียว พนักงานแนะนำดี

This hostel is not very near to the main atractions but it has a tram station really near, so it helps a lot. The staff are very polite and friendly and the atmosphere at the bar is great. I've felt very comfortable in here. Definitely a good choice.

The location was away from the old town, but in a nice neighborhood and it's easy to get downtown. The beds were comfy with curtains and individual lights and plugins. However the kitchen was very poorly stocked (no pot lids, only a couple tiny glasses, no cutting knife...) and only half of the stove worked. Also, while it's nice to have a pub in the hostel, the common room was attached to the pub so there was nowhere to go to escape the pub atmosphere but still hang out with other travelers

Sir Toby's is great, the location gives you access to less-touristy food and environment but is right by a tram so Old town is easily accessible. I will definitely stay here again

Such a chill hostel! The staff is incredibly helpful, the lounge and pub area has such a cool atmosphere all the time, kitchen facilities are outstanding, I could go on! If you're traveling alone, this is the place to be in Prague, so easy to meet new people.

The only disadvantege is its location. For the rest, just perfect. Thank you.

everything was perfect! I recommend this hostel ^^ 일주일가량 잇엇는데 참좋았습니다. 시설좋고 지하에 있는 펍에서 매일 이벤트로 저녁6시부터 맥주를싸게준다든지, 무료 바베큐파티를하기도합니다. 처음도착한날 지쳐있잇는데 소세지 바베큐 무료제공 해주는데 기분좋더군요 엘리베이터가 잇어 이동편리햇고 직원들도 친절한편입니다. 욕실이나화장실도 부족하진않았네요. 주위에 수퍼마켓도 적당히잇어 주방서음식해먹기 좋습니다. 단점이라면, 우선숙소위치. 중앙역에서 많이멉니다. 무거운 배낭메고 밤에걷는데 다리도두번건너고 길도걷기애매해서 진짜힘들더군요 지하철과 트램둘다타야해서 교통편도썩좋진않습니다. 구시가지까지도 짐없이걸어갈만하지만 시간오래걸립니다. 그리고 방에 난방이잘안되는편이라 사람적은날은 춥습니다. 도미토리룸은 3층침대인데 3층서잘땐 오르내리기쉽지않고 높이가꽤높아서 무섭더군요. 나머진 괜찮았습니다.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. I've been to a lot, and this one felt homey and good to come back to after a day of roaming the city.

Great hostel. Would defintiely stay again.

This is my first time to book the hostel and yep i chose Sir Toby's Hostel. Every Staffs are friendly and willing to help and give many useful informations in Prague. The dorm is great, clean i can feel like im home :) always have a nice songs at the kitchecn and bar. I really love it and yep its so worth for ur money to stay here i can say that XD

Absolutely an amazing place. Unique in every sense of the word. Awesome building,staff, atmosphere, service, facilities and guests.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Denmark

Staff members were excellent, interactive and had a wealth of knowledge not only about Prague but surrounding cities as well(helps that they are all seasoned backpackers). Breakfast was amazing, loved the warm homey feeling the Pub provided and had no problems whatsoever meeting other travellers and having an absolute blast. Location was good, supermarket and restaurants nearby and only 10min tram ride to old city. Will definitely return.

Very pleasant place they made there: good atmosphere, personell is absolutely nice and very helpful. Rooms are clean, bar is cheap and ideal socializing spot. Nice entertaining events, we stayed only 2 nights and we caught the Halloween costume competition with prizes from the hostel and also a delicious free BBQ in the garden. All in all, a lot more than we expected.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Romania

Great kitchen, good common areas, hot water in the showers, internet. What more could a traveller want

I loved my time here. Sir Toby's is very clean, the staff very friendly and the atmosphere something I did not get in other hostels. You could call this a party hostel, but that'd be selling it short. The common area is always open and if you want peace and quiet it's not hard to find. During my stay I saw a family stay here and everyone was very respectful. My room was just the right size to accommodate the number of people in it. Sir Toby's is easily the best hostel I've stayed in on my trip.

• 29th Oct 2014

The welcome was warm and friendly. Reception staff were very informative about the hostel and things to do close by. Also they were a great help in suggesting a few things to do and helping with general info. Rooms were neat and tidy. The breakfast was good value for money and a great variety. Yummy :) Loved the atmosphere. Really friendly staff all round. Good vibe in the bar at well. Definatly recomend Sir Toby,s Hostel.

• 29th Oct 2014