Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Had the best time at Sir Tobys, great friendly staff especially Richard, who's tour was amazing. Great atmosphere throughout the whole hostel, the ONLY place I would stay in Prague!

All staff very friendly except one man at the desk who was quite... short with us. Amazing atmosphere in the evenings in the bar downstairs, great way to meet new people! Only major issue is the showers being so cold!

Great bar downstairs. Attracts great folks. It is a party hostel that knows how to chill.

Even though I stayed in a dorm with 12 other ladies, the room was spacious enough and the beds private enough that no one ever felt like their space was being encroached upon. The staff at the front desk were super helpful as well. The only downfall were the bikes we rented were broken in one way or another.

• 16th Aug 2014

A nice hostel, the rooms were excellent - comfy beds and beautiful. Nice, friendly staff and a great breakfast for €5.

Dirty hotel

• 16th Aug 2014
  • India

I loved staying at Sir Toby's! The staff really are incredible. I felt like I had genuine friends after just a three day stay. Great atmosphere!

• 13th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed at throughout Europe! Loved it!

Incredible place to go, we had an excellent time there !

a top notch hostel that keeps true to the spirit of how a hostel should be. the only one thing that I could think to complain about is that the showers were sometimes a bit on the cold side, but if you time it right they are fine. it didn't bother me would definately recommend this place!

Great atmosphere, always stuff going on in the hostel. The bar was great. Excellent and welcoming staff! Would recommend it to any backpacker

Staff couldn't do enough for you, atmosphere was brilliant every night. Nothing bad to say about the place.

• 9th Aug 2014

Felt more like a hotel than a hostel and the staff were very friendly and helpful

Best hostel I've stayed at

The staff were excellent, the barman even joining us for a game of darts. It's a little out of the way of the main station but easy enough to get to. Great atmosphere, highly recommended.

Best hostel I've stayed at! Great atmosphere, cheap drinks and fantastic staff! Can't wait to come back

The hostel is great - I stayed in a private room witch was simple & quiet - all I needed. Originally my only concern was the location however I think this is a great asset to the hostel. Being slightly outside the main tourist center there is plenty of supermarkets cheap restaurants and underground clubs. During the day trams run ever 15 min and take about 10 min to get into the city center. There is also a night tram and a taxi is about 10 euros. The bar is cheep and fun free BBQ is a winner

• 4th Aug 2014

Hands down the best Hostel I've stayed in. The feeling that you find here is the best which makes it great place to stay for solo travlers!

Easily the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Comfortable, clean, and boasting an awesome vibe which attracts awesome people. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Prague. Keep up the good work! :)

I got ill while at the hostel and the staff assisted me with finding a pharmacy, very helpful.

• 2nd Aug 2014