Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Toliets are smelly and sometimes dirty but the staff is super friendly

The best hostel I've been to. It was clean and the staff made every night enjoyable. I might miss some of the staff more than the other guests I met! The only tiny bad part was that the showers were lukewarm.

The bar is great and the hosted events each night are great for meeting people and being social! We were very very impressed with Sir Toby's and would definitely stay there again!

• 23rd Jun 2015

This hostel was amazing! Very social so great as a solo traveller for meeting people. There were different events held at the hostel and a lot of resources for what to do in Prague. Staff were extremely knowledgeable!

Best Hostel Ever

Hope they could add more shower rooms. There are only 2 on each floor with 20-30 guests. There's a weird smell in the toilets -- not sure what it is. There's a middle-aged staff there who's a bit of an a**hole. He's not very friendly. He's grumpy! He doesn't know how to treat guests especially those whi are jet lagged. He raised his voice at me just coz I wasn't planning on buying the one-month transport pass.

Excellent hostel! Easily the best I've been to! The beds were incredible it felt like you were sleeping on clouds! The lockers were so spacious! The rooms were classy!! Every second night there's a free BBQ & they have regular quiz nights etc which makes meeting fellow travellers a breeze!!! Staff were very friendly & accommodating. There is a supermarket right down the road & a short tram ride will take you into the city centre :)))

This is the fourth time that I stay at this hostel, although the best one was the second. It's a shame that the staff recently implemented a policy of discrimination regarding to solo travellers over 39 y/o to stay in mixed dorm rooms, it is ridiculous and does not make any sense. This last time I arrived with relatives and Lemon was so kind with us, in another hand, another staff member (petite woman with rounded face), a day after, was rude and indifferent with us when asking for information.

I loved this hostel from the minute I set foot in it. After a terrible night train journey we were delighted to be told that we got lucky and could go straight to our room to sleep in the comfiest hostel beds I've ever experienced. The rooms are nice and the bar is very cosy. The staff are very helpful but the bar staff were the best! It is a bit far out but there is a tram around the corner which sorts out that problem :)

The hostel was in a nice location with a close distance to a tram stop and a convenience store nearby. The beds and room were vary big and spacious. My favorite was the bar downstairs which was in a cellar type space. The people there were pretty cool and the bartender was outstanding. The dude was really cool and personable.

Do not take the no umbrellas tour

• 15th Jun 2015
  • eswan232
  • Northern Ireland

All time favourite hostel I've ever stayed at! Cheap beer, great people, fun vibes, awesome bar/breakfast. Always happy to stay at Sir Toby's!

Hello. Thank you for your stay and the nice feedback. We are glad to be favourite hostel :-) Nice to read you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to welcome you next time. Kind greetings Miro/manager

one of the bests hostel in europe

• 13th Jun 2015

Had to change rooms after 2 nights for no apparent reason. Also the free breckfast wasn't available one morning. Just a board saying sorry no breakfast today. Location is a bit dodgy getting back to when it's dark out. But apart from that everything else was excellent. Really nice atmosphere. Staff are friendly and helpful if not a little cocky. The bar is also a great bonus.

• 12th Jun 2015

Hello. Thank you for your stay and your feedback. I am sorry you had to move rooms. We do our best to not move guests, but sometimes it is unavoidable, especially in high season. We have never had nor advertised free breakfast; unfortunately our staff was sick and we couldn't find a replacement one morning. Glad you liked your stay overall! Kind greetings Miro/manager

The hostel itself was very nice. I loved the free security lockers behind the reception made and lockers under the bed. Staff really helpful with any questions we had! Only complaint is that there is no air conditioning. Our room was very humid/hot and we had some uncomfortable sleeps. The location is awesome, easy to walk or take the tram to the downtown!

Spotty wifi and a weird three-bunk bed system. The hostel is far from everything even mildly interesting, though otherwise it's fine.

Perfect. Free food when I went too :)

very nice hostel, cozy and professional.

Nice design, comfortable beds with your own socket and locker. However, my night lamp didn't work, it was not so much people in the hostel pub, and the hostel is located far from the city centre, it's not the best idea to go by foot, because i spent 1 hour to find it. But for 5 euro per night it is the best variant in Prague.

Hello. Thank you for your stay and your feedback. I am glad you liked our design and had comfy bed. I am sorry to hear about the night lamp - did you informed the reception? Usually after getting such an info we deal with the issue promptly and our handyman goes to fix it. I am really sorry you got lost, but walking from center to us is about 25min! The tram takes 15min. All the best and we hope to welcome you some other time. Greetings, Miro/manager

We loved the free pancakes/barbecue!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6