Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Great experience! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The environment was also so great for meeting other travelers as well.

A little far from most places, but the trams were close. They had by far the most comfortable beds and even in a room of 12 there was a aenae of privacy in how they placed the beds. There is a laundry room but it is expensive and my clothes after two times drying still had to be hung to dry. The kitchen fanrastic. I heard breakfast was good but I couldnt afford it.

The staff went above and beyond to help us enjoy our time in Prague, and I really enjoyed the availability of practical necessities like the sale of transport tickets at the hostel. There are a lot of guests at the hostel who want to party, but overall the atmosphere was friendly and reasonable. I liked the fact that it is not located in central Prague, since central Prague is expensive and full of tourists. With the tram it is only 20 minutes' travel to the center, and we could walk as well.

• 11th Jul 2014

Traveled throughout Europe by myself for about a month and a half and out of all the hostels I stayed at this one was my favorite. The bar is cheap and its easy to start conversation with people in there. The staff themselves are awesome as well. The beds were comfy and had a curtain for some privacy. Awesome hostel.

Only con: location was pretty far away but is accessible by metro and tram. Staff was great, although I checked in really late and the receptionist talked a lot and took a long time with the check in. All of the staff super friendly. The basement bar was great. Fun atmosphere but not a big obnoxious party hostel. Rooms were nice and comfy. Would recommend to everyone!!

The hostel is clean and the kitchen with well prepared stuffs u need. And there are also theme events everyday! I highly recommend you to be there!

The hostel had a great bar and kitchen space that was a good place to meet people. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and I had a great stay:)

Sir Toby's hostel seems like a party place by itself. Lots of energy, different kinds of people here. I liked the place, though sometimes, all that party crowd and the loud people can make it a slightly unnerving experience.

I would recommend this hostel to anyone. The staff are amazing they really make the place. Christy gave us the best intro to Prague. The bar is lovely and good for meeting people. The breakfast is the best I've ever had in a hostel, pancakes, granola, eggs and bacon. We were lucky enough to have a free BBQ on our first night too!

At sir tobys you'll find family, the best staff and also great atmosphere, great for solo travelers The only complaint are the upper beds that can be very shaky and you'll not get good sleep.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

I enjoyed Sir Toby birthday dinner on 4th July the gathering from all over the world was wonderful and food delicious. On reception Christine, Laman and another lady receptionest were very helpful

This hostel is what every other hostel wants to be. It's got a great, party atmosphere, and it is super easy to make friends. The facilities are great, the bar is fantastic. It's also pretty clean, though it can be a bit buggy in the summer. Really really great place to stay, and the bi-weekly Castle Quarter walk is defiantly worth it!

Best hostel in europe! Only downside is how hot it gets downstairs... probably not a problem rest of the year besides summer.

I enjoyed my stay. Nice staff and a good price. Nevertheless, i got robbed while i was sleeping and i know it could've been avoided if the hostel's security was better.

Sir Toby's is without a doubt the best hostel I have ever stayed at. I feel at home when I'm here. There's just a different atmosphere here than anywhere else. You can literally spend your whole day here and not feel it was a waste. And whatever you do, make sure you do Richard's no umbrella walking tour. It may be a bit far from the centre but you soon appreciate that when you realize how peaceful it is in the garden.

This is a great place. Mostly become the workers. Don't be afraid to talk to them. They are very helpful. The location is not that great for site seeing but you experience more of real Prague then the Tourist side. They is a great club within walking distance and the cab to the site seeing areas is not too bad although the train would be much cheaper if you don't mind the ride. This is a place where you should not be shy. Meet people. It will make your trip much better. Great hostel, great staff

We loved our 8-day our stay at Sir Toby's! The staff was very helpful with advice on sights, day trips and getting around the city and the front desk sells city transport passes which are normally only available at metro stops. The hostel is in a quieter spot but is a short tram ride to the city center. Also, the all-you-can-eat breakfasts are a great value if you're hungry. The dorm rooms are a good value, simple and clean, and the private rooms are beautiful- we stayed a few nights in both.

• 1st Jul 2014

A clean environment with great atmosphere!!! Nice bedroom and bathroom!

Great social atmosphere the staff was great and really welcoming

The location is OK. You take tram to get there. Good value for money!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5