Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

This place was great! Their bar is awesome, we did a beer tasting and met other travelers. It is significantly far from the city center (about a 10-15min tram ride) but the atmosphere is worth it of that's what you want. Also the breakfast is amazing and worth the money. Crepes, omletes, yogurt... Overall a really cool hostel just be ready to buy public transportation tickets!

Literally the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in! Staff were wonderful and incredibly friendly.

I had wonderful stay there. the stuff are so nice and helpful. Highly recommended it

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Morocco

This was an amazing hostel! The staff was exceptionally nice and gave us the best tips on Prague. It was clean and safe, as well. The only drawback was that it wasn't in the Old Town, but the tram station was just around the corner. I would highly recommend Sir Toby's!

Good Hostel, not in city center but easy to get there by tram. Anyway if you prefer staying on city center choose another option. The bar was great!

Stayed here with a group of my Erasmus friends and no one had any complaints at all. Fun place to stay, really relaxed atmosphere, and great bar in the basement. Many stories were made on the trip, and quite a few either began or ended at Sir Toby's. Thank you!

• 24th Feb 2015

I don't know how any stay could be any better. I was so tired and without sleep from the three airplanes it took to get from the States to Prague. Richard/Christie/Abby were so good to me. Very helpful with the accommodation, directions, and many small things. The room was very clean and warm. Breakfast was excellent and it was cool putting together the foods I wanted. The owner even helped me exchange my dollars for Czech crowns. Great people and a very caring place to stay!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Super cosy place! Bar crew is super nice -> Hi Carlo hi Hedwiga I'll miss you guys! Kitchen is super, breakfast they sell is great, but to expensive in my opinion! And the wifi in this hostel is the best!!!

This is a great, very relaxing hostel. I felt like I was in a 20th century castle. The bar, lounge, and kitchen area are in this very cool looking basement and offer a great place to relax, get work done, have some drinks, meet new people, etc. It is a little off the beaten path and not much is open after 11 or 12, but that is the only negative of this place. Really good feel at this hostel. Wi-Fi is fast and service is great.

Great hostel: clean, quite, and best bar I've been to in any hostel. Staff are very welcoming and knowledgeable about the city. Richard is an excellent person to consult with when seeking any information on the city.

Best hostel in the world!! I felt like I was staying with friends, everyone is so nice!

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

This place is very clean and really nice for a hostel. Unfortunately it's a 35-40 minute walk to the center, but there's a tram stop a minute away and the trams are cheap and easy to take to the center.

book this hostel...its a cool place...the interior design is so vintage i give it 5 star

Great hosel! Sure it's a bit of a distance away from the centre, but that's one of the reasons why it's so cool! Great staff and great vibes.

This hostel was an outstanding value for the money. We booked an ensuite double and we're totaled floored by how amazing our room was. Way nicer than any reasonably priced hotel room I've ever stayed in for sure. I also stayed in a dorm room one night and it was crazy nice too. Such a beautiful, well renovated room. The staff was amazing as well. Super sweet and very helpful. Thanks so much for an awesome stay!

• 14th Jan 2015

Had a good time. Staff were great and services too.

I have nothing bad to say about this hostel. I had a great time. The pub was nice, the rooms are nice, the internet worked, and the price was good.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Sir Toby's Hostel! The staff were all very friendly and helpful and my room was clean and spacious! Plus, I met some cool people in the lounge! I would definitely stay here again!

Amazing hostel with great facilities and the best atmosphere. Awesome place to meet people as everyone is so open and cheerful. The breakfast is great and even though its a bit out of the city, its still easy to get to.

Great hostel. Perfect for meeting people and makin friends. The pub downstairs has a great atmosphere for socializing coupled with a cosy lounge and near kitchen. Beds are comfy and bathrooms clean. Staff are very helpful and really know the city. Shout out to Christie our favourite hostel staff! Would recommend to anyone.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4