Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Excellent hostel with beer at reasonable prices. Linen and rooms were very clean. It is also reasonably quiet.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Zimbabwe

Easily one of the nicest hostels we stayed at. Super clean and comfortable with great mattresses and a nice kitchen. The beer in the pub is cheap so the atmosphere was fun and social and there are some good, cheap resteraunts within walking distance. We had a great time!

It was a very nice hostel, I just wish the bar had longer hours. Every time I went down to get a drink in the afternoon it was not opened. It would have been great to enjoy a beer in the courtyard instead of having to leave and find a bar. Also, one of the bathroom doors didn't shut properly so you had to hold onto it if you used the toilet. Somewhat inconvient but at the same time added a sort of charm.

Only stayed for one night. From what I saw tho, the security was impecable, the bathrooms were nice, the bed good enough, hostel bar and backyard seemed nice, and the breakfast was really good. Staff seemed okay for me.

Had an amazing stay. Unfortunately couldn't join the free bbq but the hostel had a welcoming and homely atmosphere. We had stayed at a hostel just down the road for 2 nights prior and had a horrible experience so this place made Prague enjoyable agin :-)

Very nice hostel! I went there expecting to be a bit out of the city, but everything (besides airport) was walkable if you like to walk! :)

The best hostel I ever stayed at: Very good atmosphere, good price, nice interior, really clean and friendly staff. The only negativ aspect is that it is located quite far away from the city centre, but there is a direct tram connection which needs about 10 Minutes.

Hello, thank you for your stay and feedback. Wow best hostel you stayed at. That is great to read :-) and is chellange for us to keep that way until your next visit. I hope you had great time in Prague city too. Kind greetings, Miro/manager

Amazing hostel, great free BBQ on a Saturday, regret only being able to stay one night!! :(

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Yeah bummer, one night is really too short :-) well hopefully next time you will have more days in Prague and we can welcome you again. Kind greetings, Miro/manager

Sir Toby's has a fantastic atmosphere, there's always something happening in the bar downstairs, and it definitely has a social backpacking atmosphere. They do a pretty good job of reining in the noise too, so even if you want to sleep, you're fine.

Just one of the best hostels I've ever been!

Wish the breaky was free, cool place though and friendly staff

Keep up the good vibes.

This was an overall good hostel. I rate it poorly for security because of my experiences changing rooms. I stayed two nights as a single traveller so was moved rooms to allow a group to be together. I wasn't told this until after I asked (simple omssion,not angry about it) where my things were in the room I had checked in the night before. I was still able to get into my 1st nights room and my backpack, which had been locked in an under bed cheat was easily roved by hostel staff.

Thanks for your stay and feedback. I'm sorry if you were not told about moving rooms. We usually tell that at check in. Its high season and we are full almost every day, bookings are made in different times for different amount of days. We try as much as we can by the allocating that guests dont have to move rooms, but its sometimes unavoidable. Our staff safely removed your things from the room to our office as the room had to be ready for next guests and you were not around. Kind greeting Miro

Awesome hostel! The best I've stayed in! Really social and lots of solo travelers so it's easy to meet people. Outdoor barbecue is a great event that lets you meet people! Clean and beautiful aesthetics.

Among best hostel experiences I've had yet! The rooms were clean the beds were very comfortable. The bar had excellent prices and fun activities - one night there a completely free barbeque. The location wasn't quite in the center, but it was very easy to get to the center. I definitely recommend this hostel!

Such a friendly staff, nice rooms, and wonderful atmosphere. Best hostel in Prague.

• 14th Jul 2015

Very good hostel, would definitely come back here.

On my first night, a girl who clearly had an "altered mental state" became physically violent with me and the hostel staff would not so much as move me rooms. They offered me a free breakfast, which was laughable given the situation. A free breakfast for nothing to help me sleep in the same room as a violent person on drugs.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you had this experience with another guest. Unfortunately as it is the peak of high season, we are full every night and it was not possible to move you to another room. We always do our best to solve any requests / issues that arise, but it is not always possible and we cannot be held responsible for guests own personal interactions. Kind greetings.

The girl at the front desk made my stay, she was so sweet! Really cool hostel, the location isn't perfect but the trams are so easy to use so it doesn't matter :). They do pub crawls which are great to meet people as well, definitely stay here if you can!

This is a great hostel! The staff are friendly and the atmosphere is brilliant because of the bar downstairs where everyone can sit and get to know each other. It isn't in the centre of town, but during the day it only takes a quick tram journey to get into the Old Town. I would definitely recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7