Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Sir Toby's is a fantastic place to stay while in Prague. The staff is friendly, rooms are very clean, and the bar is always busy with other friendly travelers to share a beer with. The location is a little far from Old Town to walk, but very close to the tram stop which takes only 10 minutes to get to the central area. I'd fully recommend staying at Sir Toby's and I will definitely come again when I am next in Prague!

Best hostel ever. Very cozy, the bar is a great place to chill and meet new people, staff were very cool and friendly, served a free BBQ, rooms were very spacious, wifi was good. Had an awesome time.

was a great hostel with really helpful staff and easy to get to location. the bar is great and cheap and would definitely stay there again!

Sir Toby's is the the hostel you always dream you might find. Clean, friendly, with hot showers and great places to hang out and make new friends. Easy to get to the center without having to deal with all the noise of downtown. DELICIOUS breakfast, a serious bargain for the small fee. Self-service laundry or laundry-service keeps everyone smelling their best. If you get the chance, always stay at Sir Toby's.

Everything was absolutely amazing! Except the fact I had to climb 2 storeys-bed to get on the third one almost touching the ceiling, but for the price I presume it was enough!

Great hostel and great staff but the location is a little bit out off the center a good 40 min walk. Trams are there also but if i go again i would stay in a hostel in the center

What a cool place!? Thanks for a great hostel, for the bbq, the warm reception, and loads of helpful advice about transportation.

• 2nd May 2015

The staff here is excellent . Once I figured out the tram and subway routes, getting here was easy. As a 52/yo solo traveler I was a bit older than most of the other guests, but it is of course a hostel. Breakfast at 5 euro was very good.

This place was awesome! SO worth the money!the staff is very helpful, the dorm rooms are well set up, it felt very safe, and their facilities were great! (Free access of their computers, good wifi, free calls and Skype I think too but that sounds too good to be true.)

Hello. Thank you for your stay and your feedback. We are really glad you liked it here. Yup it is true, the Skype should be working :-) Kind greetings, Miro - manager

It's really a great time here. The staffs are friendly and helpful. Everything just perfect here!

I REALLY HAD A WONDERFUL STAY!!! Very helpful staff & well-maintained facilities. Thanks a lot for the BBQ night!

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at especially for the price! Amazing bar/ hang out area downstairs, great kitchen, free bbq the first night we were there. All the staff (except for one grumpy man) were amazing. The only down side to our stay was this one grumpy man. I wouldn't recommend walking downtown if your entire day is going to be walking. By a 24hr pass or couple day pass from the hostel (cheaper at the hostel!) and the transit is easy.

A bit out of the way, but taxi fares from the center of Prague were very affordable. Staff was very friendly and helpful, especially with directions and helping me get to the airport. Room had a very nice decor and felt very spacious even though it was for eight people. The rate for my stay was one of the best I've seen for large tourist cities. Would definitely stay again!

Amazing breakfast and super friendly staff!

• 20th Apr 2015

Hello, Thank you for your stay. Nice to hear this about our breakfast and staff :-) Kind greetings, Miro - manager

I really enjoyed myself at this hostel met some great people breakfast looked amazing (even though I didn't buy it) could have omelets, pancakes etc they even gave us free pancakes in the evening one time. the staff were very friendly and helpful iv not had a smoother transfer to the airport using public transportation and the staff helped out with printed directions even when it looked like I might be leaving in the middle of the night

graat place, nicely outfitted, very nice kitchen and common rooms. helpfull staff, giving real advise, not ashamed to say 'come back when the next guys shift starts he knows more about this and that.. really cheap, and so- really greay value for money!!!

I would stay here again. Really good set-up, with lockers underneath the beds. Cool bar downstairs, where you can meet other travelers every night, plus a really nice garden outside (would be even nicer if there was a bar out there ;)) It's a little out of the centre, but the trams are easy and cheap. Actually, it's nice to be able to escape all the absinthe bars and souvenir stores. There's a bar/club close by that's open all week.

Excellent hostel, really cool common area/bar in the basement with a big kitchen. staff were friendly and helpful. only downside was location, we had to rely on the trams to get in and out of town. Good atmosphere, was very easy to get a group of other solo/couple travellers together to do stuff with. would stay again

we have an amazing time here, The staff is reeally nice and very friendly.. always helping you....

• 12th Apr 2015