Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Not very close to the city center but with one of the best envirorments to be when traveling alone because of the nice pub and facilities overall. The staff its also very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay there. It will be my first choice on my next stay in Prague.

Very lively hostel with a super nice atmosphere

I like it so much, if you can go and stay there!!!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Amazing atmosphere, helpful staff and a great bar/common area. Special thanks to Stephen for being a champ. Only downside is its a bit out of the old town, but easily accessible via public transport!

Nice cozy hostel in a quiet street. Friendly staff and released atmosphere. Shower in our private ensuite was terrible, but the room itself was outstanding. Would recommend this to hostel to friends :)

• 22nd Dec 2014

The bar is great! If you are travelling alone i strongly recommend to go to Sir Toby's: lots of friendly people! On tuesday and friday also Richard's tour i couldn't go, but he's the man! Friendly staff also! Amazing

• 21st Dec 2014

absolutely amazing hostel but the location let's it down considerably. It's a great Prague experience. It was never a problem but only two showers for two or so rooms with eight people each seemed a little lacking. But also I wouldn't bother even looking at any other hostel in Prague. There is no way this isn't the best one.

I had an amazing time at Sir Toby's! The staff were very helpful and the atmosphere is great for solo travelers. Thanks!

• 18th Dec 2014

The room was very cold, heating was not really working.

Cool hostel. Staff is awesome, and there is a cool bar in the basement if you don't want to go out. Good facilities. Highly recommended.

Staff was very good and friendly! Only concern was the cleaner took my phone from under the bed and hid it in the cleaners cupboard in a box of gloves. Lucky I had the find my phone app or I wouldn't of seen it again. The staff didn't seem to care when I mentioned it to them. Lock your stuff up! Other than this its chilled and they were very welcoming.

Thanks for your review. Our staff take security of guest valuables seriously; if we find something unattended in public we must take possession to avoid theft. We have a successful lost&found, returning all kinds of items to their owners safely-during their stay or by post. Your phone was found on the floor in a 12 bed dorm, our cleaner secured it for your safety & our staff worked with you to find it. It is unfortunate that you felt otherwise, for that we're sorry. Thankfully it was not stolen.

One of the best hostels I've stayed by far!! Amazing staff and best atmosphere ever! I can't tell you how many people I met I'll never forget I was only supposed to stay 2 nights I stayed 5! A bit far from center but really easy to get there by tram. Love sir Toby's and it's people!!

Sir Toby's has definitely been one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Wonderful staff and nice bar/atmosphere! Would stay here again!

Loved the kitchen! The staff is super friendly and helpful.

Hostel is a quite far from other hostel and the attraction however there is not hardly to take a tram. Hostel is far from tram stop around 100 meters. โฮสเทลค่อนข้างไกลจากจุดเที่ยวเด่นๆ แต่ก็สามารถนั่งรถราง หรือรถใต้ดินเมโทรได้สะดวก เพราะอยู่ห่างจากป้ายประมาณ 100 เมตร ส่วนราคาใช้ได้เลยทีเดียว พนักงานแนะนำดี

This hostel is not very near to the main atractions but it has a tram station really near, so it helps a lot. The staff are very polite and friendly and the atmosphere at the bar is great. I've felt very comfortable in here. Definitely a good choice.

The location was away from the old town, but in a nice neighborhood and it's easy to get downtown. The beds were comfy with curtains and individual lights and plugins. However the kitchen was very poorly stocked (no pot lids, only a couple tiny glasses, no cutting knife...) and only half of the stove worked. Also, while it's nice to have a pub in the hostel, the common room was attached to the pub so there was nowhere to go to escape the pub atmosphere but still hang out with other travelers

Sir Toby's is great, the location gives you access to less-touristy food and environment but is right by a tram so Old town is easily accessible. I will definitely stay here again

Such a chill hostel! The staff is incredibly helpful, the lounge and pub area has such a cool atmosphere all the time, kitchen facilities are outstanding, I could go on! If you're traveling alone, this is the place to be in Prague, so easy to meet new people.

The only disadvantege is its location. For the rest, just perfect. Thank you.