Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

I loved staying at Sir Toby's! The staff really are incredible. I felt like I had genuine friends after just a three day stay. Great atmosphere!

• 13th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed at throughout Europe! Loved it!

Absolutely loved our stay at Sir Toby's! The staff are super friendly, the beds are so comfortable and the atmosphere is by far the best of any hostel I've stayed in. The downstairs bar is definitely the best place to meet loads of people and enjoy some cheap local beers :) recommended the hostel to everyone I met along my travels.

Incredible place to go, we had an excellent time there !

a top notch hostel that keeps true to the spirit of how a hostel should be. the only one thing that I could think to complain about is that the showers were sometimes a bit on the cold side, but if you time it right they are fine. it didn't bother me would definately recommend this place!

By far the best hostel I've ever been, everything there was perfect, the staff is welcoming, you can sleep well and feel safe, it's a one person bathroom and it wasn't some kind of war just to go in, so no worries, there are several lockers, one for your luggage and an other one close to your bed, the atmosphere is just perfect, saturday bbq, perfect to meet people and I had the best time of my trip. Seriously folks, I would definitely recommend this hostel

Great atmosphere, always stuff going on in the hostel. The bar was great. Excellent and welcoming staff! Would recommend it to any backpacker

Staff couldn't do enough for you, atmosphere was brilliant every night. Nothing bad to say about the place.

• 9th Aug 2014

Felt more like a hotel than a hostel and the staff were very friendly and helpful

Best hostel I've stayed at

The staff were excellent, the barman even joining us for a game of darts. It's a little out of the way of the main station but easy enough to get to. Great atmosphere, highly recommended.

Sir Toby's was an amazing hostel with lots of life and activity options. I really enjoyed the bar down stairs and all of the free food options. I stayed in a dorm with the triple bunk beds and it really was not that bad especially for the price! The balconies on each floor was really nice to get a breath of fresh air or to see what was going on in the court yard. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the bar tender was as fun as the other reviews said he was. I wouldn’t label Sir Toby’s a party

Best hostel I've stayed at! Great atmosphere, cheap drinks and fantastic staff! Can't wait to come back

The hostel is great - I stayed in a private room witch was simple & quiet - all I needed. Originally my only concern was the location however I think this is a great asset to the hostel. Being slightly outside the main tourist center there is plenty of supermarkets cheap restaurants and underground clubs. During the day trams run ever 15 min and take about 10 min to get into the city center. There is also a night tram and a taxi is about 10 euros. The bar is cheep and fun free BBQ is a winner

• 4th Aug 2014

Hands down the best Hostel I've stayed in. The feeling that you find here is the best which makes it great place to stay for solo travlers!

Easily the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Comfortable, clean, and boasting an awesome vibe which attracts awesome people. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Prague. Keep up the good work! :)

I got ill while at the hostel and the staff assisted me with finding a pharmacy, very helpful.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Sir Toby's hostel was a great place to stay and meet people in Prague. The bar downstairs closed in the early hours of the morning, and tram access allowed for easy exploration of the city. The hostel was slightly out the way, but there were night trams available at all hours of the morning. An excellent place to meet people and experience Prague!

Great place to stay, would recommend to anyone

Really cool place! Definitely recommend! Rooms are sets of bunks stacked three people high with curtains, the rooms are very charming. Awesome breakfast downstairs in the morning for small price, EXCELLENT COOKING FACILITIES and wicked kitchen! Staff are great and there are regular events going on in the bar downstairs. Showers smelled a bit like the sewer.