Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

The showers were freezing cold which really brought down the experience. The breakfast is great although was one of the few hostels we had to pay for it.

Hi. Thank you for your stay and taking time to write a review. I am really sorry about the cold water! We had problem with the boiler as soon as we found out we have dealt with it. Also our breakfast buffet is a paid service while we provide a very generous all-you-can-eat buffet open for 4 hours each morning with a wide/rich range of food and drink items. It is far from what is generally provided as a "free" hotel/hostel breakfast. Kind greetings, manager

It's a big hostel, lots of dorms, lots of people. Very good facilities, with an outdoor patio, kitchen, lounge, and an awesome bar. The atmosphere it's pretty good, it's easy to meet interesting people at the bar & lounge, specially if you're travelling solo.

It is located a bit far from the main City area. Getting back to hostel late in the night can be problematic

What a fantastic hostel. I arrived late at night, tired after a full day of traveling, and the staff was extremely friendly to me. Everyone who works there is extremely friendly and accommodating, and the atmosphere is one in which everyone feels comfortable talking with everyone else. Staying here made my stay in Prague absolutely unforgettable.

It's a little bit far, but very close to tram station, the bar was great, staff was nice, but the room was too small, cus the 12-bed room I stayed contained four triple decker bed, and not much space for the ground, and it was also hard to charge your phone or IPAD if you sleep at the second or third deck.

Would definitely recommend it and come back.

Ever and always delightful. Remarkably helpful and informed staff; excellent building, relaxing patio behind the building. A bit of a trudge to get downtown, but close enough to the tram/Metro that it's no problem. Bonus: just several blocks from a great farmer's market.

Awesome hostel. Good breakfast worth the 5 euro. Later checkout. Out of city but accessible by tram. Laundry is expensive.

Our first night checking in, the receptionist yelled at us...he apologized later, but it didn't leave a good first impression. The bar downstairs was fun and the bartender was friendly. I would stay here again and just avoid Richard, the rest was OK

Hi. Thank you for you stay and writing review. Is appreciated. I am very sorry for the unpleasant experience with Richard! I will talk with him. Kind greetings, manager

Best hostel ever!

Superb hostel a little out of town but great and cheap public transport into the city centre The hostel chill out area and bar is possibly the best on my travels

All in all we had an excellent stay at Sir Tobys Hostel. The staff were brilliant and always ready to help with any request we had. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and the general facilities at the hostel are great. I would recommend this hostel to anyone! Best wishes for the future to the team at Sir Tobys Hostel!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Wales

This hostel had such a cool vibe. Fun bar downstairs which made it great and easy to meet people. Very comfortable beds with the important small details that made it nice, such as curtains to make your bunk more private, and power sockets for each bed. Great location with bars, good restaurant and food market around the corner. I did have the rudest greeting of my life, however, but am giving the guy the benefit of the doubt as he was nice to me the next time. Must have had a bad day.

The most informed and professional staff of any hostel I've experienced. Beautiful building, fantastic bar, even a free dinner one night (which was superb). Don't let the 15 minute tram trip into town deter you, this place is a gem.

Wish I could stay at this hostel in every city. Fantastic bar and common area, super helpful staff (and map). A bit out of downtown but only a half block from a tram that takes you directly there and close to good food and cross club. Plus an all you can eat BBQ for free, highly recommend staying here.

Sir Tobys is a literal home away from home. The chilled atmosphere, brilliant staff, beautifully decorated dorms and stella basement bar really hits the spot for a weary traveller. It's quiet where you want it to be quiet and by no means rigid when it comes to crazy nights in. Tobys manages to attract the very best of travellers, and you'll never lack company. We even had the truely great pleasure of meeting the lovely Sharon, who manages the hostel. Sir Tobys made Prague truely magical. Thanks!

• 6th Oct 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Staff is friendly, great atmosphere, beautiful backyard, comfortable beds and awesome bar/lounge area. Best breakfast ever (5 euros). Social events provided (beer tasting at the hostel, barbecue etc). Tram is one block away and will take you right to the city center. I would definitely stay here again :)

The best hostel i have ever stayed through out Europe .

Really awesome place! Super cosy and cute! Great kitchen and staff and atmosphere couldn't be better!

Overall a great hostel. Great staff, atmosphere and wifi. The rooms are big and clean. The laundry is a bit expensive but other than that it is good.