Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Really good hostel, had a great vibe and pretty nice people there. Good kitchen and everything was pretty clean. It's a fair walk out of the city though, but great value if you don't mind a walk.

Has to be one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Helpful and proactive staff, spacious and airy rooms, freshly laundered linen and clean toilets (one for each dorm!). The basement bar has the ability to make you forget the charming city outside and the breakfast buffet is a must. The environment is really relaxed and homely. It's a little outside the center but well the upside is you get to see a glimpse of the non-touristic Prague.

I will definitely recommend this hostel coz everything is nice for me!

I really enjoyed my stay at sir Toby's. Getting there was a bit of a challenge but it's always hard to find your way around in an unfamiliar city. The staff was nice and everyone I encountered spoke fluent English. Breakfast was good but you have to pay for it. The beds were the most comfortable hostel beds I've ever slept in. Funky atmosphere. Definitely recommend a stop here.

Sir Toby's was the best! We loved our stay here, the bar downstairs made it so easy to meet other travellers, the rooms were large and spacious and the bathrooms always clean. Would definitely stay again

Probably in the top 3 hostels i've been to. location is better than the atrociously touristic city center. don't miss it!

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Beautiful full kitchen and amazing atmosphere. The breakfast is worth the €5. Super easy to meet people. The key cards wouldn't work the majority of the time so had to get someone to let us in. Each bed has a plug and lamp and the wifi was great

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The locations is the only thing that isn't ideal, but the tram is easily available.

I'm picky about hostels and I think this is one of the best I've stayed in

The bar at Sir Toby's is one of the best bars in a hostel we've experienced around the world. They have events every night and the breakfast you can buy in the morning is huge (and very cheap). The hostel is large but pretty clean. There are just enough bathrooms if you are staying in the dorms, but sometimes you have to wait for the rush.

If u like a cosy hostel with a good atmosphere this is the place! Great for meeting people, would definately reccomend!! Only a 10 min tram ride to old town

Hostel security seems good upon entry with 3 key card doors. However the maids clean the rooms in the morning and leave all doors open. Multiple people had things stolen. Management let me know they know someone outside the hostel steals and it still occures. Very disappointed. Otherwise a nice hostel

• 24th Sep 2014

Stay here or you're doing Prague wrong

When we arrived, even before payment we've got 20min tour showed on the map of Prague, where to go, what to do, where to eat, drink, see some great stuff. Atmosphere was great, as well as people who stayed with us and of course staff, best personnel in the world. Love it. If we will be in Prague again I know for sure where we would stay :)

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Poland

Nice clean hostel. Only down side is the location but it's only a 10 minute train ride out of the CBD.

This place is very welcoming and homey, has lovely, helpful staff and has lockers in the rooms. I wish there were more showers but other than that I really like the place. would have stayed longer if I could.

Don't pay attention to the reviews that say this place is too far from the city center- the only thing stopping you from seeing the city from Sir Toby's is that you'll never want to leave the hostel. Leaps and bounds better than any hostel I've ever visited with friendly staff memebers, a great bar, nightly events, delicious breakfast, comfortable beds, and a social atmosphere. Even in the 12 bed dorm it never felt crowded, uncomfortable, or unsafe. I can't reccommend this place enough.

Awesome hostel! Met an awesome group of people here. The downstairs bar is awesome, and the game nights and free BBQ on some days is sweet. A train and tram ride from the city centre, but that only takes about 10 mins. Stay here! (Also super cheap Thai restaurant is across the road if you are worried about where to find some delicious healthy food)

100% rating for sir Toby's hostel! Amazing staff, clean comfortable beds, awesome activities including games night and free bbq, comfy bar and hangout area, fully equipped kitchen..I could go on. Stay here!!!

Very helpful staff and comfortable rooms. So much information readily available from the front desk, very convenient. Very impressed with quality for the price we paid!

• 16th Sep 2014