Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Nice and comfortable I enjoyed staying there.

The staff was very friendly. There was a cheap breakfast available daily, a cheap bar downstairs, and one night we were given a free pasta bar for dinner. Great choice for hostels.

Thank you for your stay and your nice feedback. Wow, you've been through a lot at ST. We do make an effort to make sure our guests are having a great time, and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again. Kind regards, Karlo

Great hostel, very easy to meet new people in the basement bar, kitchen and chill area. All facilities were fantastic, staff were friendly and the wifi was strong! One of the best value for money places I've been, just walk to the city it's not a big deal

I've stayed in quite a few hostels and this was by far the best I've stayed at. Great staff, amazing atmosphere, the best breakfast you'll find at a hostel, and very easy to meet other travelers. Beds were comfortable, no bunks, and the bar had cheap happy hour deals.

I LOVE SIR TOBYS. I will be back very soon, I promise. Great vibes from the staff, awesome bar in the basement with great events on almost every night! And don't get me started on the breakfast option... The trams nearby are concoct to get into the old/new town, walking into town is also very possible! Best club in Prague 15 minute walk away too. I wish I could work/ live there. Becareful though some guests like to party ;) have a great stay and see you all again soon!

Best hostel ive been so far

Thank you for staying with us. So great to hear :-) All the best, Miro/manager

Such a friendly atmosphere, great location too. Breakfast was definitely worth paying for and we even had a free pasta night. Great for people traveling alone too

• 20th Nov 2015

Thank you for your stay and your nice comment. We are happy to hear you had a nice time in our hostel, and we hope to see you again. We wish you safe travels! Kind regards, Karlo

Really cool hostel, loved the bar and kitchen area it had an amazing vibe. Staff were also great and helpful. Hostels a little further out but it's an easy 15 minute tram ride in or a nice 30 min walk along the river! Would recommend

The common area and bar make the place come alive. Take advantage of hanging out there in the evenings and meeting the cool bartenders and other travelers (very cheap drink prices, too!). Location is easily accessible by tram and isn't too bad of a walk from the city center

This was by far the best hostel I have stayed in so far. The staff was friendly and helpful with information. The atmosphere was very inviting and comfortable. It's not too far from some of the sites and is close to transportation if you choose not to walk. The breakfast spread is worth the money.

The hostel is very crowded. In the basement room of relaxation and fun and the kitchen (which is the same) is always very noisy. Kslovu say there is a lot in the kitchen utensils. You can cook dinner. In the common room, every morning the maid came to clean up dissatisfied.

Thank you for your stay and your useful comment. We at Sir Toby's are very proud of our basement lounge area, as we feel it is a great space for people to meet and exchange stories from their travels. Recently we re-arranged the basement area in order to make the kitchen area more peaceful and the lounge room more spacious. We apologize if it did not meet your needs and we assure you that we will will stock up on the utensils. Kind regards, Karlo

Located a bit outside the city center, travelling to and from the hostel always takes some time, but within 15-20 min you can easily reach the city center. The reception is occupied 24/7 with very friendly and helpful staff and the additional breakfast for 6€ is amazing! Definitely worth the money and very yummy. The atmosphere in the basement is great and the private room we stayed in was perfect. Wifi worked in every corner of the building - all in all a fantastic experience!

Loved Sir Toby's! Only negative was how far it was from the centre, but such a bargain! There is a kitchen, but I used the money I saved on sleeping to eat at the restaurant down the road (Pet Penez). You must go there. The food was so. bloody. good.

Wonderful stay. Met some of the best people there. Very welcoming.

Really awesome cheap and chill place. Met some cool people in my room and at the bar in the basement. Beers are €1 during happy hour. The only downside was that it was far from the city center although one tram would get you there in 20 mins.

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at ever. So dope. People and staff were awesome, always new great people coming in. Great kitchen, awesome bar with the best happy hour(s), just around the corner from tram stop, GREAT beds that are super sturdy, and large rooms with plenty of bathrooms. If you come to Prague and want to meet awesome people and have a great time, stay here.

BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN! it is like a little family down at sir Toby's. great place, great alcohol and awesome breakfast. I wish I hot to stay more time in Prague but this is definetly the place to stay! and also the cheapest I have ever come across. well worth your money!

Location is a bit out of the main city but nonetheless it is a great cool district and a shirt tram ride over to the old town. Couldn't fault the hostel itself, good balance of having a decent atmosphere without being a party hostel full of wankers. And cheap too!

This hostel was a nice little place in Prague. We went a little off-season so there wasn't alot going on. We still had a great time and will definitely reccomend.

Hello, Thank you for your visit! We are glad you stopped by in our "little place" in low season :-) Thank you for recommending us. Have a great rest of the year. Miro/manager

Very good hostel

Hello, thank you for the perfect score, always nice! Hope to see you again in the future ;-) All the best, Miro/manager