Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Staff couldn't do enough for you, atmosphere was brilliant every night. Nothing bad to say about the place.

• 9th Aug 2014

Felt more like a hotel than a hostel and the staff were very friendly and helpful

Best hostel I've stayed at

The staff were excellent, the barman even joining us for a game of darts. It's a little out of the way of the main station but easy enough to get to. Great atmosphere, highly recommended.

Sir Toby's was an amazing hostel with lots of life and activity options. I really enjoyed the bar down stairs and all of the free food options. I stayed in a dorm with the triple bunk beds and it really was not that bad especially for the price! The balconies on each floor was really nice to get a breath of fresh air or to see what was going on in the court yard. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the bar tender was as fun as the other reviews said he was. I wouldn’t label Sir Toby’s a party

Best hostel I've stayed at! Great atmosphere, cheap drinks and fantastic staff! Can't wait to come back

The hostel is great - I stayed in a private room witch was simple & quiet - all I needed. Originally my only concern was the location however I think this is a great asset to the hostel. Being slightly outside the main tourist center there is plenty of supermarkets cheap restaurants and underground clubs. During the day trams run ever 15 min and take about 10 min to get into the city center. There is also a night tram and a taxi is about 10 euros. The bar is cheep and fun free BBQ is a winner

• 4th Aug 2014

Hands down the best Hostel I've stayed in. The feeling that you find here is the best which makes it great place to stay for solo travlers!

Easily the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Comfortable, clean, and boasting an awesome vibe which attracts awesome people. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Prague. Keep up the good work! :)

I got ill while at the hostel and the staff assisted me with finding a pharmacy, very helpful.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Sir Toby's hostel was a great place to stay and meet people in Prague. The bar downstairs closed in the early hours of the morning, and tram access allowed for easy exploration of the city. The hostel was slightly out the way, but there were night trams available at all hours of the morning. An excellent place to meet people and experience Prague!

Great place to stay, would recommend to anyone

Really cool place! Definitely recommend! Rooms are sets of bunks stacked three people high with curtains, the rooms are very charming. Awesome breakfast downstairs in the morning for small price, EXCELLENT COOKING FACILITIES and wicked kitchen! Staff are great and there are regular events going on in the bar downstairs. Showers smelled a bit like the sewer.

This place is perfect :)

• 31st Jul 2014

One of the best hostels we stayed at during our trip, bar downstairs was cheap and very easy to meet new people in, staff were absolutely amazing, and although its a bit out of town the transport links are great and inexpensive! Would've happily stayed here a lot longer if we had had the time!

Really nice hostel!!

One of the best hostel's I've ever stayed at! The nightly activities were fun, the bar downstairs had a solid happy hour, and the free bbq unmatched. Also it has an unreal breakfast (not included but worth it). Highly recommended for any travelers looking to meet people and have fun.

• 28th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Sir Toby's. The atmosphere was fun and social especially during the nightly held events (the host of which was an absolute star). I also attended the hostel run walking tour which I really enjoyed also. It was relaxed and entertaining - so much better than the other free walking tour which I did with one of the companies in town. I think the negative I can think of is that the rooms are quite small for the amount of people they put in them.

• 27th Jul 2014

Excellent establishment. Made some life time friends here and experienced the best of Prague as a solo backpacker thanks to Sir Toby. Only negative for me was one rude front desk worker who really didn't belong. His vibe was so opposite the relaxed friendly atmosphere Sir Toby created for its guest. I will always return here when in Prague

This is the best hostel ive ever stayed in. Definitely coming back!