Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

The place was awesome. Fantastic vibes just oozing from the walls. Great for meeting new people only downside to the place is that it's quite a walk into town however there are lots of transport links available. The staff were really helpful for all matters, even borrowing tools for a combo lock I forgot the code for. Laundry is far too expensive and I think management pulls our leg with that commodity. plenty of local amenities, you can find all you need. On the whole I loved it. Worth a stay!

Location is a little far from the city center, however travelling on the trams is very easy. Staff were very polite and informative. Hostel has a great atmosphere, including pub quizzes, free Barbecues and beer tasting nights.

Very nice hostel! I went there expecting to be a bit out of the city, but everything (besides airport) was walkable if you like to walk! :)

Hi. Thank you for your stay and your review, which made me laugh :-D Yes airport would be really really long walk ;-) We hope to see you again once you are in Prague. All the best, Miro/manager

The best hostel I ever stayed at: Very good atmosphere, good price, nice interior, really clean and friendly staff. The only negativ aspect is that it is located quite far away from the city centre, but there is a direct tram connection which needs about 10 Minutes.

Hello, thank you for your stay and feedback. Wow best hostel you stayed at. That is great to read :-) and is chellange for us to keep that way until your next visit. I hope you had great time in Prague city too. Kind greetings, Miro/manager

Amazing hostel, great free BBQ on a Saturday, regret only being able to stay one night!! :(

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Yeah bummer, one night is really too short :-) well hopefully next time you will have more days in Prague and we can welcome you again. Kind greetings, Miro/manager

stayed in the private ensuite, therefore cannot make judgements about shared facilities

• 17th Jul 2015

Sir Toby's has a fantastic atmosphere, there's always something happening in the bar downstairs, and it definitely has a social backpacking atmosphere. They do a pretty good job of reining in the noise too, so even if you want to sleep, you're fine.

Great location and friendly staff. The music and BBQs are great additions.

Just one of the best hostels I've ever been!

Wish the breaky was free, cool place though and friendly staff

Nice terrace and good atmosphere. Little bit far from the center

I thought Sir Toby's was a good hostel. Pros - Good atmosphere, Nice bar downstairs, friendly staff & clean too. The only drawback (and a huge one) is the location. I was a solo traveler and I found this to be a huge disadvantage. And there is nothing you can do after 11pm nearby. If you are in Prague you might want to be within walking distance of the old town area. Their breakfast is good but at 6 Euros a bit expensive. Other than these, SIr Toby's is quite good esp. the way it is done up.

Keep up the good vibes.

This was an overall good hostel. I rate it poorly for security because of my experiences changing rooms. I stayed two nights as a single traveller so was moved rooms to allow a group to be together. I wasn't told this until after I asked (simple omssion,not angry about it) where my things were in the room I had checked in the night before. I was still able to get into my 1st nights room and my backpack, which had been locked in an under bed cheat was easily roved by hostel staff.

Thanks for your stay and feedback. I'm sorry if you were not told about moving rooms. We usually tell that at check in. Its high season and we are full almost every day, bookings are made in different times for different amount of days. We try as much as we can by the allocating that guests dont have to move rooms, but its sometimes unavoidable. Our staff safely removed your things from the room to our office as the room had to be ready for next guests and you were not around. Kind greeting Miro

Awesome hostel! with great atmosphere. there was lots of events like BBQ, Acoustic night to get everyone in the friendly vibe.

Awesome hostel! The best I've stayed in! Really social and lots of solo travelers so it's easy to meet people. Outdoor barbecue is a great event that lets you meet people! Clean and beautiful aesthetics.

Among best hostel experiences I've had yet! The rooms were clean the beds were very comfortable. The bar had excellent prices and fun activities - one night there a completely free barbeque. The location wasn't quite in the center, but it was very easy to get to the center. I definitely recommend this hostel!

Such a friendly staff, nice rooms, and wonderful atmosphere. Best hostel in Prague.

• 14th Jul 2015

Very good hostel, would definitely come back here.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful and great at communicating even with large inflow and outflow of guests. The facilities were great - loved the triple decker bunks! The underground bar is a great place to hang out and the hostel organises little events every night for the guests to get to know one another. Very close to transport and good cheap restaurants and a supermarket. Loved my stay and the friends I made there - a great place!