Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Good hostel.

A decent hostel in an okay location.

Sir Toby's is amazing! The hostel is great, the breakfast is awesome, the rooms are wonderful, the staff is super nice and they even have metro/tram tickets to sell on discount prices at the reception. One of the staff members drew me a great map as soon as I arrived and it was brilliant. Only thing is the location is not so great, but there are good restaurants and a super market close by. Also the tram leaves you straight to city center, only boring having to take it back and forth every day.

This just might be the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Amazing rooms, friendly staff, pay when you leave, the whole f**king thing was just top notch.

It was just not downtown, but it is very fast to go to the city. There are some restaurants close to the hostel and they have better prices than downtown. The Colombian staff was great, thanks for all the help!

Is a bit far from the city center but is a very cool hostel, the staff is funny the pub is awesome and the beer is... Is czech beer.. Anyway is good linked with the center even during the night

This place was fantastic. I had no problem with the location, I actually really enjoyed it and the surrounding businesses. The staff was really friendly and helped with everything I needed for a successful trip. I enjoyed the breakfast downstairs. Probably my favorite hostel breakfast ever. The laundry is quite expensive for laundry, but its like that at most hostels. I would highly suggest this place. By far a favorite hostel of mine :)

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »