Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

This is a great hostel! The staff are friendly and the atmosphere is brilliant because of the bar downstairs where everyone can sit and get to know each other. It isn't in the centre of town, but during the day it only takes a quick tram journey to get into the Old Town. I would definitely recommend!

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed in. nice big rooms, cool courtyard and awesome chill vibe. The only thing was the location was a little bit out, but worth the stay =)

I loved this hostel. It was clean and secure and outside the very touristy areas of Prague 1. Getting to and from the hostel to tourist attractions was a short tram ride away. The breakfast for the extra fee of 6 Euros or 150 Czk was well worth it. Also, the bar has happy hour with beers for only 25 Czk!

My 2nd time staying here! Love it. Best breakfast :)

The Sir Toby's Hostel is awesome if you want to meet new people!!! The free barbecue is awesome and it was the best moment to meet new people and chill on the terrasse. There is also a nice bar in the basement where they serve cheap Czech beers and good Sweden Ciders. The rooms are spacious and I liked the fact that the bathrooms are directly in your own room. The hostel is a little bit far from the center but it is easy to take the Tram to get to the main attractions.

Great hostel for meeting people. Bit of a walk (30/40 mins) to the city center, but there's metro stops all along the way.

Very very nice facilities, very handful information and maps. Lovely place, and clean enough. I will recommend this place, as any other hostel I have been the Kitchen is very clean and it is a nice environment

I am just in love. It's as simple as that.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

Sir Toby's is a lovely clean hostel with great wifi, amazing hot showers and very helpful staff. Only downfall is the area is a bit dull, the staff at nearby bars are very rude to foreigners (our opinion only, of course). It's very accessible by tram, only 10 or so minutes and then a walk to get to the main square :) would stay here again.

We arrived at the hostel and the staff were incredibly helpful, especially with recommendations. The hostel is not in the centre but is only a 10 minute tram journey out. The rooms were very nice and kept clean and there was a great atmosphere at the free bbq which they do twice a week. Overall the best hostel we have stayed, would recommend to anyone :)

Great atmosphere and the breakfast is well worth the money. One of the better Hostels I've stayed at in my euro trip so far.

I thought the atmosphere of the hostel was really awesome. For the most part the staff was very friendly and welcoming. The only gripes I had were the dirtiness/mustiness of the bathrooms and that they cancelled Quiz Night :( the free BBQ the first night was amazing though.

When I arrived, they told me they had a problem with my reservation. However, the problem was resolved to my benefit - they moved me to a hostel in Prague 2 - Miss Sophie's. The staff in both hostels was more than helpful. The room at Miss Sophie's is like a four-stall hotel, rather then a hostel.

The atmosphere was great, but the bathrooms were a bit a mess as well as the kitchen.

Overall we had a really good stay. The only real downsides were that we couldn't check in until 3pm after having arrived at 7am and that we were moved each night we were there which meant we couldn't really settle. This happened to everyone else we met staying there and implied they weren't very well organised. The bar is nice (a pint of Czech beer is only 1€ in happy hour!) Plus the breakfast buffet is really good. Good connection to the centre by tram and great vibes. Excellent beer garden!

Fantastic hostel!!!! They go above and beyond!!!

Really good, the check in was fast and they told us about the free barbecue and other stuff, the atmosphere was amazing.

The staff was friendly, the atmosphere was awesome, and on the whole the place is spacious and clean. A gem really.

This is the best hostel out of many that I have ever stayed at. The best atmosphere and super friendly and helpful staff. Free BBQs on Wednesday and Saturday nights are awesome and so are the tours by Richard. It was really easy to meet other travelers and bar has cheap drinks. The location isn't in the city centre, but that's what gives it the great environment to mix and mingle. My food in the fridge got opened before I even had any and also got thrown out a couple of times but otherwise good!

great atmosphere and super helpful and friendly staff