Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

We arrived at the hostel and the staff were incredibly helpful, especially with recommendations. The hostel is not in the centre but is only a 10 minute tram journey out. The rooms were very nice and kept clean and there was a great atmosphere at the free bbq which they do twice a week. Overall the best hostel we have stayed, would recommend to anyone :)

Great atmosphere and the breakfast is well worth the money. One of the better Hostels I've stayed at in my euro trip so far.

I thought the atmosphere of the hostel was really awesome. For the most part the staff was very friendly and welcoming. The only gripes I had were the dirtiness/mustiness of the bathrooms and that they cancelled Quiz Night :( the free BBQ the first night was amazing though.

When I arrived, they told me they had a problem with my reservation. However, the problem was resolved to my benefit - they moved me to a hostel in Prague 2 - Miss Sophie's. The staff in both hostels was more than helpful. The room at Miss Sophie's is like a four-stall hotel, rather then a hostel.

The atmosphere was great, but the bathrooms were a bit a mess as well as the kitchen.

Overall we had a really good stay. The only real downsides were that we couldn't check in until 3pm after having arrived at 7am and that we were moved each night we were there which meant we couldn't really settle. This happened to everyone else we met staying there and implied they weren't very well organised. The bar is nice (a pint of Czech beer is only 1€ in happy hour!) Plus the breakfast buffet is really good. Good connection to the centre by tram and great vibes. Excellent beer garden!

Fantastic hostel!!!! They go above and beyond!!!

Really good, the check in was fast and they told us about the free barbecue and other stuff, the atmosphere was amazing.

The staff was friendly, the atmosphere was awesome, and on the whole the place is spacious and clean. A gem really.

This is the best hostel out of many that I have ever stayed at. The best atmosphere and super friendly and helpful staff. Free BBQs on Wednesday and Saturday nights are awesome and so are the tours by Richard. It was really easy to meet other travelers and bar has cheap drinks. The location isn't in the city centre, but that's what gives it the great environment to mix and mingle. My food in the fridge got opened before I even had any and also got thrown out a couple of times but otherwise good!

great atmosphere and super helpful and friendly staff

Sir Toby's was a great hostel. The staff were lovely and there was a great atmosphere. Facilities were really nice, always clean and hot showers! The lounge and garden made it easy to meet and chat to other people. While we were there there was a pancake night and a BBQ, both free! The only downside was that it's around a 15 minute metro journey but the tickets are cheap so this wasn't too much of a problem.

For some reason we payed much more than other travellers in the hostel and it wasn't really worth the money we payed. Nice hostel, easy to get the tram into main sights, great kitchen and comfy beds. Some staff were good, some where very unhelpful. It was an okay stay.

Thank you for your stay and feedback. I am happy overall you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. Regarding the prices, we use industry standard yield management which sees prices go up and down daily, like airlines, hotels, car rental and also many hostels. Probably the people you spoke to booked a larger cheaper room, booked a non-refundable deal/special offer, or booked earlier/last minute when prices were lower. Kind greetings, Miro/manager

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice atmosphere and bar where you can easily meet people and easy access by tram. I had a great time staying there!

Great hostel. Was there for a free dinner which was great. Always felt like you were able to sit in the bar without having to buy anything which was nice. Location is a little away from the city centre but being able to rent a transport pass made up for it.

We loved the atmosphere and we have never stayed in a nicer room than Big Sky!! :-)

This is the best hostel I've stayed at so far. Everyone else staying there seemed to have a similar opinion. While it is a little ways outside of the main square/ city centre, this is made up for easily by its homey atmosphere, amazing staff, clean rooms, outdoor patio, and little bar in the cellar. There are usually things organized by the staff each night, and meeting people is easy. There was a free BBQ one night. Yea, that's right, FREE FOOD. Honourable mention to bartender, the man, Carlo.

Hello. Thank you for your stay and for the encouraging review. I am glad you had great experience in our Hostel as that is always our aim. And yes, Carlo absolutely rocks :-) Kind greetings, Miro/manager

Toliets are smelly and sometimes dirty but the staff is super friendly

Hello, thank you for your stay and feedback. We are planning to upgrade all our bathrooms soon, I am sorry about the smelly/dirty feeling. Glad to hear our staff is super :-) Kind greetings, Miro/manager

The best hostel I've been to. It was clean and the staff made every night enjoyable. I might miss some of the staff more than the other guests I met! The only tiny bad part was that the showers were lukewarm.

The bar is great and the hosted events each night are great for meeting people and being social! We were very very impressed with Sir Toby's and would definitely stay there again!

• 23rd Jun 2015