Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

good hostel. location is good. staff is friendly. clean room

No Hot water.

Dear D. Thank you for your stay and your feedback. Unfortunately we had some technical issue with one of our boiler which might be the reason for deficiency of hot water at that time. I am sorry about it. As soon as we have found out about it we have fixed the problem. All the best, Miro, manager

Sir Toby´s is a wonderful place to stay in Praha! A great, charming atmosphere and very friendly staff make the stay to an unforgettable experience! And of course not to forget the bar with its delicious vegetarian food and good beer! ;)

Probably the best hostel I've ever been to. Too bad things were so cheap, or I would've used the hell out of that amazing kitchen! And Carlo the bartender is a sweet pea, definitely recommend hanging out at the bar. Do not recommend the hostel's walking tour, it was dreadful.

I thought the hostel was very clean & we liked the bar area. The breakfast offered was a good value for the money. The only problem we had with out stay was the manager of the hostel. My friend & I don't drink very much so we asked where the closest movie theater was, for a night out. He (Richard) was incredibly rude and judgmental because we wanted to see a movie. He made condescending comments, assumptions about us (americans) and made inappropriate comments about our spanish tour guide.

Dear . Thank you for your feedback. Richard is not a manager but our receptionist. I know him and I know he means well but it really comes as judgmental and condescending :-( I am really sorry about that and I will talk to him! Thank you, kind greetings, Miro, General Manager

This is an amazing place to stay! It is a little out of the old town centre but takes no more then 10-15 min if you take the transit which is super easy to do. The staff are all really nice and helpful, especially the bar tender who organizes stuff in the bar and helps everyone get to know each other.

• 29th Apr 2014

Really good.awesome.except that it is a little far away from the castle and other attractions

Awesome hostel if you want to be away from the tourist but within 5-10 minutes of the city center. Funky artsy district with a hometown flare away from tourist prices (great flea market nearby). As a lone traveler, it was easy and fun to mingle with others at the bar and other events.

Great hostel, 15, 20 mins to the Old Town by trams or metro. But it was great. Awesome!

It is a really good place to meet new people with some social events offered by the hostel like free BBQ and beer tasting. The staff are friendly and helpful. Sufficient facilities available. Have a pleasant stay in this hostel. It's probably the best hostel that I have been to. Highly recommend to everyone.

This was the best hostel I've ever been to! Great value for money and relaxes atmosphere. The staff was ready to help us with everything we needed. I would have loved to stay for a longer time!

First the good things. The hostel was clean and had a nice bar in the basement and the staff were friendly. Now for the bad stuff. The hostel is located way outside the City center and it will take you over an hour to walk there. The room i stayed in was a 12 bed dorm, which means there are always people coming and going to bed and making noise, as opposed to a smaller room where you'll only be disburbed a few times a night. Also the top bunk bed was surprisingly High up.

I work in a 5 star hotel in london so i know a thing or two about standards this is best hostel i've ever been to. We had a private twin room with a shared bath room: the room was called butterfly effect really nice, clean lines, clean, simple. Front desk staff were helpful especially david, the girl with the curly hair (forgot her name) she was so friendly ! a little far out from the main city but if i ever comeback to prague I know where i'm staying. Breakfast was pretty cool: DIY pancakes :)

Of all the places we stayed on our trip, this was by far and away the best. For some people this might be too far away from the main town, but what's a five minute tram ride or a 20 minute walk? The atmosphere was incredible, mainly due to the awesome cellar bar that put on events each night, such as a quiz and a barbecue. Plus bartender Karl is an absolute legend. Met some amazing fellow travellers and stayed up drinking 80p pints every night. Would come back to Prague just for Sir Toby's.

Decent place, I'd pick other places over here if I was to come back to Prague. I was in a bind and chose the place strictly because of the price. The third bunk is a pain to get in and out of in the night/morning.

This hostel was recommended to me by a friend and I can see why. Great atmosphere, great staff, nice dorm everything you'd want from a hostel only downside was location as it's not in the centre and not much around the area as far as I could see.

Amazing clean, nice and convenient hostel. It's a little bit far from center but perfectly linked to subway with the tram. The atmosphere was really great and friendly, staff was very friendly and willing to help with any question you get. Also the hostel has its own bar downstairs so you will definitely meet lots of people hanging out there till late night. Also there are some very nice places to spend the evening in the neighbourhood. 100% the place i'll stay again when i'm in Prague again

Great, clean hostel a bit away from the noise of the city. But the bar in the basement is really worth spending some time in, and there are a couple gems in the neighborhood. (Check out Bistro8 for great coffee.) Easy tram ride to the city center regardless. Front desk staff can be a bit short tempered, but just ignore them and go chat up the super great bartenders downstairs.

Good place, nice stuff and great city! You need to take the public transportation to go to the city centre, but it's totally worth it! I would recommend to anyone that I know!

Hands down best hostel experience! Staff was incredibly friend, Carlo the bartender was fantastic, the directions they give you off hostel world were bang on, and fanstastic price! Strongly suggest going to this hostel!