Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff here is excellent . Once I figured out the tram and subway routes, getting here was easy. As a 52/yo solo traveler I was a bit older than most of the other guests, but it is of course a hostel. Breakfast at 5 euro was very good.

This place was awesome! SO worth the money!the staff is very helpful, the dorm rooms are well set up, it felt very safe, and their facilities were great! (Free access of their computers, good wifi, free calls and Skype I think too but that sounds too good to be true.)

Hello. Thank you for your stay and your feedback. We are really glad you liked it here. Yup it is true, the Skype should be working :-) Kind greetings, Miro - manager

It's really a great time here. The staffs are friendly and helpful. Everything just perfect here!

I REALLY HAD A WONDERFUL STAY!!! Very helpful staff & well-maintained facilities. Thanks a lot for the BBQ night!

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at especially for the price! Amazing bar/ hang out area downstairs, great kitchen, free bbq the first night we were there. All the staff (except for one grumpy man) were amazing. The only down side to our stay was this one grumpy man. I wouldn't recommend walking downtown if your entire day is going to be walking. By a 24hr pass or couple day pass from the hostel (cheaper at the hostel!) and the transit is easy.

A bit out of the way, but taxi fares from the center of Prague were very affordable. Staff was very friendly and helpful, especially with directions and helping me get to the airport. Room had a very nice decor and felt very spacious even though it was for eight people. The rate for my stay was one of the best I've seen for large tourist cities. Would definitely stay again!

Amazing breakfast and super friendly staff!

• 20th Apr 2015

Hello, Thank you for your stay. Nice to hear this about our breakfast and staff :-) Kind greetings, Miro - manager

I really enjoyed myself at this hostel met some great people breakfast looked amazing (even though I didn't buy it) could have omelets, pancakes etc they even gave us free pancakes in the evening one time. the staff were very friendly and helpful iv not had a smoother transfer to the airport using public transportation and the staff helped out with printed directions even when it looked like I might be leaving in the middle of the night

graat place, nicely outfitted, very nice kitchen and common rooms. helpfull staff, giving real advise, not ashamed to say 'come back when the next guys shift starts he knows more about this and that.. really cheap, and so- really greay value for money!!!

I would stay here again. Really good set-up, with lockers underneath the beds. Cool bar downstairs, where you can meet other travelers every night, plus a really nice garden outside (would be even nicer if there was a bar out there ;)) It's a little out of the centre, but the trams are easy and cheap. Actually, it's nice to be able to escape all the absinthe bars and souvenir stores. There's a bar/club close by that's open all week.

Excellent hostel, really cool common area/bar in the basement with a big kitchen. staff were friendly and helpful. only downside was location, we had to rely on the trams to get in and out of town. Good atmosphere, was very easy to get a group of other solo/couple travellers together to do stuff with. would stay again

we have an amazing time here, The staff is reeally nice and very friendly.. always helping you....

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Colombia

Great place!! Very social

I had the most amazing time at Sir Tobys. The hostel it's self was located a bit far from city centre but with trams and metros it was very easily accessible. About a 40 minute walk for those who didn't mind. The neighbourhood felt very safe and there was lots to do close by. The beds were very comfy and the downstairs lounge/pub/kitchen area was a great place to hangout. It was very nice and cozy. The breakfast was extra in the morning but was really really good. I would definitely come back!:)

Hello. Thank you for your stay and feedback. Reading your review was really nice encouragement. As you say we can not change the location but we surely can influence all the other aspects of the Hostel to make it nice and comfortable stay for all guests. Will be happy to welcome you again :-) Kind greetings, Miro - manager

Had an amazing trip! Really nice staff with really good insider tips, good to meet nice people, just towels and stuff could be a little cleaner. But value for money is unique

• 7th Apr 2015

Awesome service, great staff! Loved the kitchen and the bar. Thank you for the amazing stay!

Amazing, 30 minutes walking to center. Tram stop 2 minutes walking and reception sells tickets, also 24 hours pass with cheap price. Tram 24h works, different lines at night. Clean, very friendly staff. The bar is awesome, only 25CZK for 0,5L Czech beer in the happy hour. You can meet people easily, good music, sometimes pancakes and barbecue for free. Great breakfast, the hostel is like home, WIFI perfects. Lift brings you between 2 floors, no more than 3rd floor, the hostel has 5. I'll return.

Sir Toby's is a very cool looking hostel. Very old with a neat cellar area with a bar with reasonably priced drinks and a solid kitchen. The rooms are clean and nice. They have triple bunk beds which is kinda weird but cool. Not many showers for a lot of guests but that's ok. Kinda far out of town but public transit is like 1€ and not far from the place. Recommend you stay here!

Its not up to the Mark. Door are poor (literally made of card board), no hot water running. For cleanliness its poor.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • India

Thank you for your stay and your feedback. I am sorry you were not satisfied. All doors in our hostel are solid wood and we usually don't have noise issues. It is a shame you didn't inform reception about the hot water so we could investigate immediately. Sometimes boilers can encounter an error and need to be reset. We work hard to keep a high standard of cleanliness and are always keen to know if we fail - informing reception is the best way to do that for prompt attention. All the best Miro

I had a great stay! Great breakfast (thanks for offering it until noon) and great staff. Thanks again to Richard for the walking tour and suggestions! The only bad experience that I had was when a group of guys came back from partying at about 2:30 and insisted on talking at regular volume for a good 45 minutes. But what can you do...

• 2nd Apr 2015