Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Sir Toby's was one of my favorite hostels. The staff is very nice and helpful. The atmosphere was one of the best I've seen before. Definitely for younger travelers as I didn't see any older ones. Though it is farther away, they sell team tickets and it's easy to navigate. The bathrooms are pretty dirty but wear flip flops and its fine.

Thank you for your stay and nice review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our efforts. We apologize for the bathrooms, there is a lot of people using them in high season, but we will do our best to have them in top condition next time you stay with us. Kind regards, Karlo

Cool place, great for socialising. It's a short tram ride out of the centre but overall it's worth it. Personal lock boxes, good showers

This place is really cool, loved the whole layout and feel. Although we stayed in a 12 bed dorm there was plenty of space and privacy with individual curtains on each bed. The bbq dinner is a lovely touch. Staff are all fantastic and friendly.

I stayed for three nights in Sir Tobey's Hostel and really enjoyed it.Had a warm welcome at the reception and joined the 2nd day an alternative walking tour to the castle area with Richard which was great! The room was lovely and clean,the facilities(especially the area to hang out in the cellar and in backyard) and the whole style at the hostel was convincing and easygoing and it was easy to get to know new people! Loved the breakfast and the different specials every day like free BBQ! THANKS!

• 21st Sep 2015

Thank you for your stay and lovely words, they are really motivating. We hope you find more nice places on your travels and come back to share the stories with us! Kind regards, Karlo

The hostel itself is full of charm.staff can be condescending at times when asked for directions and advice.

Brilliant hostel. Staff, facilities (especially the bar!) were all excellent. If you can, take advantage of Richard's walking tour! Location is out of the main tourist areas, but has very easy links to (v cheap) public transport and the reception sells tickets. Just beware of the triple bunk beds in dorms.....

Loved this hostel - and so cheap too! Very accessible by tram clean, amazing atmosphere and staff, great facilities... Just wish there had been more showers, two showers for 3 rooms is not enough!

Sir Toby's bed set up. Very convenient, three stacked beds, but all have their own light, curtain and wall plug. Some hidden up charges such as the parking for cars being more than I was told, and the cheaper lot being a ten minute walk from the hostel. Said they had security deposit boxes available, but when I asked to lock up my valuables they said they were all full and I had to come back later! No bathmat, very slippery everywhere.

Thank you for your stay. Glad you liked the dorm. Im sorry but what "hidden charges"? It is strong statement to make. Parking - on every website and booking engines we advertise the same price - which we also communicate to all guests. IF it was not in your case (by mistake), please accept our apology. Yes there is cheaper option 10min from us which we also offer. Yes we do have/offer 13 metal vaults for free. I am really sorry that hey have been all used at that time. All the best, Miro/manage

Very friendly and accommodating hostel with a wonderful staff.

Booked a private for 3 nights and was great for the money, location is good trams are right at the end of the block very convenient even late night trams drop you off just a block away. Atmosphere was awesome best social hostel I've been to. Staff very friendly and know everything about the city. Overall had the best entertainment experience here everyone traveling was very friendly and always had something to do and people to meet and do things with

This hostel is really cool and have a great reputation, stayed there for 5 nights and had an amazing stay. Rooms are very clean. The bar downstairs is very inviting and a great place to meet people. Reception is also amazing providing you with tips about the city when you arrive. I would recommend this place for anybody.

Everything is fine during my staying except the light in the bathroom always goes off while I was bathing.

Fantastic hostel, knowledgeable staff, and happy hour! The free BBQ was a great way to get a wonderful meal and meet fellow travelers. I would absolutely stay again.

We had a great time at Pal's. It's a terrific hostel that attracts a rock solid crowd, the bar/facilities downstairs are great, the beds are comfortable (if a bit of a climb) and the staff was extremely helpful. Best hostel I've stayed in in Europe for sure

Best hostel during my stay in Eastern Europe. I like my deluxe female dormitory so so much. Staffs are super friendly and nice, you could ask them any question of Prague and they always be very patient to answer your question!! Definitely back to this hostel if i visit Prague again!!!

The Hostel was great. We had a private 2 bed dorm. It was very clean. The pub down stairs had great atmosphere and was great for making friends. The only complaint I have is that the front desk staff was very rude to not only my friend and I but all the other customers. I can understand being rushed and stressed when you have a few groups to check in but we were not complaining and he still felt the need to bark orders and talk down to us while we waiting. Not professional at all.

Stayed for the second time in this excellent hostel. Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in, great value, amazingly friendly and genuinely helpful staff (never trying to rip you off, fairly priced services), and a bar built into the cellar to boot. Will say the showers were pretty nasty this time around, but hey, you're in a hostel. Bring sandals if it bothers you

I loved staying at Sir Toby's. The atmosphere there is so great for meeting other travellers (especially the daily events like free BBQs, etc). Only problem: You need to take a tram into the city centre. Totally okay for the price though.

Thank you for your stay and your comment. It is nice to hear that you liked our hostel and the events we organize here. We are very proud of our location too, even if it is not in the city centre, as we feel it offers an interesting and different experience. And its really easy and fast to get to the Old Town :) Kind regards, Karlo

This place had a great atmosphere. The bar and lounge underground was awesome. The location wasn't too far from easy transportation to get you anywhere important. The staff was friendly and the breakfast is worth it. Slamming deals for the price, just beware if you're in a 12 bed mixed dorm you might end up on the top bunk (3 beds high) with a bit of a climb to get up and down.

Very good hostel, great bar, friendly staff, let me extend my stay past 7 days while my house hunting lasted longer than I expected.

• 13th Sep 2015