Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Just one of the best hostels I've ever been!

Wish the breaky was free, cool place though and friendly staff

Nice terrace and good atmosphere. Little bit far from the center

I thought Sir Toby's was a good hostel. Pros - Good atmosphere, Nice bar downstairs, friendly staff & clean too. The only drawback (and a huge one) is the location. I was a solo traveler and I found this to be a huge disadvantage. And there is nothing you can do after 11pm nearby. If you are in Prague you might want to be within walking distance of the old town area. Their breakfast is good but at 6 Euros a bit expensive. Other than these, SIr Toby's is quite good esp. the way it is done up.

Keep up the good vibes.

This was an overall good hostel. I rate it poorly for security because of my experiences changing rooms. I stayed two nights as a single traveller so was moved rooms to allow a group to be together. I wasn't told this until after I asked (simple omssion,not angry about it) where my things were in the room I had checked in the night before. I was still able to get into my 1st nights room and my backpack, which had been locked in an under bed cheat was easily roved by hostel staff.

Thanks for your stay and feedback. I'm sorry if you were not told about moving rooms. We usually tell that at check in. Its high season and we are full almost every day, bookings are made in different times for different amount of days. We try as much as we can by the allocating that guests dont have to move rooms, but its sometimes unavoidable. Our staff safely removed your things from the room to our office as the room had to be ready for next guests and you were not around. Kind greeting Miro

Awesome hostel! with great atmosphere. there was lots of events like BBQ, Acoustic night to get everyone in the friendly vibe.

Awesome hostel! The best I've stayed in! Really social and lots of solo travelers so it's easy to meet people. Outdoor barbecue is a great event that lets you meet people! Clean and beautiful aesthetics.

Among best hostel experiences I've had yet! The rooms were clean the beds were very comfortable. The bar had excellent prices and fun activities - one night there a completely free barbeque. The location wasn't quite in the center, but it was very easy to get to the center. I definitely recommend this hostel!

Such a friendly staff, nice rooms, and wonderful atmosphere. Best hostel in Prague.

• 14th Jul 2015

Very good hostel, would definitely come back here.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful and great at communicating even with large inflow and outflow of guests. The facilities were great - loved the triple decker bunks! The underground bar is a great place to hang out and the hostel organises little events every night for the guests to get to know one another. Very close to transport and good cheap restaurants and a supermarket. Loved my stay and the friends I made there - a great place!

Pretty good hostel, super easy to meet people, nice chill out atmosphere. You'll definitely enjoy your time here!

On my first night, a girl who clearly had an "altered mental state" became physically violent with me and the hostel staff would not so much as move me rooms. They offered me a free breakfast, which was laughable given the situation. A free breakfast for nothing to help me sleep in the same room as a violent person on drugs.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you had this experience with another guest. Unfortunately as it is the peak of high season, we are full every night and it was not possible to move you to another room. We always do our best to solve any requests / issues that arise, but it is not always possible and we cannot be held responsible for guests own personal interactions. Kind greetings.

Not clean. Chairs are broken all of them literally. Kitchen is very nice. Location a bit far but close to tram and supermarket Staff is nice

The girl at the front desk made my stay, she was so sweet! Really cool hostel, the location isn't perfect but the trams are so easy to use so it doesn't matter :). They do pub crawls which are great to meet people as well, definitely stay here if you can!

This is a great hostel! The staff are friendly and the atmosphere is brilliant because of the bar downstairs where everyone can sit and get to know each other. It isn't in the centre of town, but during the day it only takes a quick tram journey to get into the Old Town. I would definitely recommend!

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed in. nice big rooms, cool courtyard and awesome chill vibe. The only thing was the location was a little bit out, but worth the stay =)

I loved this hostel. It was clean and secure and outside the very touristy areas of Prague 1. Getting to and from the hostel to tourist attractions was a short tram ride away. The breakfast for the extra fee of 6 Euros or 150 Czk was well worth it. Also, the bar has happy hour with beers for only 25 Czk!

My 2nd time staying here! Love it. Best breakfast :)