Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

I honestly cannot fault this hostel. The staff are extremely helpful and knowledgable about Prague. The bar/lounge/common room is really cute and a great way to meet people. Free BBQs and cheap drinks. Dorms and bathrooms were clean. A bit far away from the old town but the tram system is so easy and takes a few minutes to get in. I absolutely loved Prague but Sir Toby's was the icing on the cake. If I'm ever to come back, I would most definitely stay here!

One of my favourite hostels of the trip, great social bar area where it's really easy to meet people as a solo traveller. Good facilities including large kitchen, washing machine and outdoor terrace. Room was also very comfortable. Highly recommend and couldn't fault. Free BBQ twice a week as well as other theme nights which were awesome.

Thank you so much for your comment. It really makes us motivated and enthusiastic about what we do! Hopefully we will see you again! Kind regards, Karlo

Great hostel! Hot shower, clean. The bunk beds were 3 high, which I really enjoyed. Bar and garden are nice areas to hang out, but didn't disrupt sleep (I was on the third floor). It's a bit out of city Center, but real easy team ride or 20 min walk. They have good transport ticket options available at reception

Hello, and thank you for your stay and comments. We are very happy to hear you recognized our efforts and enjoyed your stay with us. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again. Kind regards, Karlo

Fantastic place. Great people. I would absolutely stay here again. Only trouble is it's a bit of a trek to old town, but certainly worth the trade off for this fantastic hostel.

Awesome hostel! I loved it at Sir Toby´s. It is very close to a tram station that will take you to Old Town. The facilies are clean and all that you would need. The bar downstairs offers beers everynight and is a great place to meet people. You get your own locker and if you don´t bring a padlock, they have some you can buy. The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly.

Great hostel. They make it easy to meet people and the beds were very comfortable. Easy tram to the old town. The breakfast was 6 euros but definitley worth it.

• 8th Sep 2015

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at. The dorms are adorable, the communal areas are super comfortable and welcoming, and the overall atmosphere is unrivalled.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel :)

Thank you for you stay and nice words. It was nice to have you here as well. Kind regards, Karlo

Staff was hit or miss. Nico & Petra were the most helpful. Bed comfortable with a privacy curtain. A locker under the bed but you have to provide your own lock or buy one for like 2 Euro at front desk. Bathrooms definitely grossed me out. Could use a deep scrub. Bed sheets provided and were clean. Kitchen and pub downstairs. Breakfast about 6 euro. I thought was expensive but there are grocery stores close by.

Thank you for your stay and your nice words, Nico and Petra will be happy to hear this. While we really believe that our buffet breakfast is well worth the price, we understand that some people prefer other options. We also appreciate you reflected on many aspects of our hostel, and we are trying hard to improve them as soon as possible. We wish you safe travels, Karlo

Love! The best hostel in Europe I've stayed in so far. Delicious tap beer, great dorms, huge lockers and cosy atmosphere - made it easy to make great friends there. Well, it's a little bit out of "city", but the local area around is nice and there're a heaps of cosy local (not just touristical) places around to have breakfast, dinner. Massive thanks to the great staff!!!, for your advice, for making us laugh and just having us an awesome time. We'll be back next year! Cheers from Berlin

Tgis hostel was great, they organised events most nights so as a solo traveller it was great for meeting people. The location was a bit out of the city, but easy enough to get in.

Nice location, close to the tram station. Good hostel, good kitchen and cheap beers at happy hour. Nice big rooms, own light and power point was awesome. And free bbqs some nights!

I really enjoyed this hostel, beds are comfy and clean, staff are nice, great facilities and common areas. the themed nights are awesome too especially for solo travelers. one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

It's one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Friendly staffs, well-equipped and great ambience. There's a really cool bar at the basement, where you get to meet other backpackers. Besides that, the hostel organizes free BBQ night sometimes. Although it's a little far from the old town, you could easily get to the old town by trams

This hostel was great! Not only was the staff friendly, they were also helpful and gave good recommendations of places to spend my time. The basement of the hostel is a really cool lounge area with a bar, communal kitchen, and darts. Each night they offer a happy hour with cheap beer as well as day specific activities. The provided bedding was comfortable. I appreciated that each individual was allotted their own storage locker although the location of the lockers proved to be problematic.

Thank you for staying with us, as well as for you comment. We are happy you felt comfortable in our hostel and city, and hope to see you again for a game of darts :) Kind regards, Karlo

It is a hostel that looks a real hostel. Good staff, with small pub and good beers. It's a little bit far from the center, but just a little time by public transportation.

Sir Toby's hostel is a fair metro ride from the historic areas and shopping percent. Staff were helpful and friendly. The kitchen is where they need to spend some money. Two small bar fridges were inadequate and better lighting needed it is quite dark in there. In the bedrooms the beds were good with privacy screens, power points and lights. Just glad I was not on top bunk stacked 3 high. Showers and toilets were inadequate for the numbers of people.

The hostel is clean with a great downstairs bar and back patio. The free BBQs in the summer are great and they don't cheap out on the food! The only real downside to this hostel is that it's outside of the main city and not in a fun neighborhood. Still, it's only a ten minute tram ride into the center

Thank you for recognizing our efforts! We were happy to have you staying with us and wish you safe travels. Kind regards, Karlo

This hostel kept it 8 more than 92.

Dear, Thank you for your stay. We will be honest and admit we are a bit unsure as to what '8 more than 92' means, so we will just assume it's a 100 :) We wish you safe travels. Kind regards, Karlo

Very big hostel, easy to meet people since it has a bar downstairs. Staff is helpful. Definitely would stay here again. Plus I liked the fact that it is a bit out of town.