Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was in a nice location with a close distance to a tram stop and a convenience store nearby. The beds and room were vary big and spacious. My favorite was the bar downstairs which was in a cellar type space. The people there were pretty cool and the bartender was outstanding. The dude was really cool and personable.

Do not take the no umbrellas tour

• 15th Jun 2015
  • eswan232
  • Northern Ireland

All time favourite hostel I've ever stayed at! Cheap beer, great people, fun vibes, awesome bar/breakfast. Always happy to stay at Sir Toby's!

Hello. Thank you for your stay and the nice feedback. We are glad to be favourite hostel :-) Nice to read you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to welcome you next time. Kind greetings Miro/manager

one of the bests hostel in europe

• 13th Jun 2015

Had to change rooms after 2 nights for no apparent reason. Also the free breckfast wasn't available one morning. Just a board saying sorry no breakfast today. Location is a bit dodgy getting back to when it's dark out. But apart from that everything else was excellent. Really nice atmosphere. Staff are friendly and helpful if not a little cocky. The bar is also a great bonus.

• 12th Jun 2015

Hello. Thank you for your stay and your feedback. I am sorry you had to move rooms. We do our best to not move guests, but sometimes it is unavoidable, especially in high season. We have never had nor advertised free breakfast; unfortunately our staff was sick and we couldn't find a replacement one morning. Glad you liked your stay overall! Kind greetings Miro/manager

The hostel itself was very nice. I loved the free security lockers behind the reception made and lockers under the bed. Staff really helpful with any questions we had! Only complaint is that there is no air conditioning. Our room was very humid/hot and we had some uncomfortable sleeps. The location is awesome, easy to walk or take the tram to the downtown!

Spotty wifi and a weird three-bunk bed system. The hostel is far from everything even mildly interesting, though otherwise it's fine.

Perfect. Free food when I went too :)

very nice hostel, cozy and professional.

Nice design, comfortable beds with your own socket and locker. However, my night lamp didn't work, it was not so much people in the hostel pub, and the hostel is located far from the city centre, it's not the best idea to go by foot, because i spent 1 hour to find it. But for 5 euro per night it is the best variant in Prague.

Hello. Thank you for your stay and your feedback. I am glad you liked our design and had comfy bed. I am sorry to hear about the night lamp - did you informed the reception? Usually after getting such an info we deal with the issue promptly and our handyman goes to fix it. I am really sorry you got lost, but walking from center to us is about 25min! The tram takes 15min. All the best and we hope to welcome you some other time. Greetings, Miro/manager

We loved the free pancakes/barbecue!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in!! The location was great, walking distance to a lot of places and to trams as well. The staff super friendly, the rooms and beds were clean and very comfy. They also have a bar inside with cheap and AMAZING beer, the bartender is super cool and met some great people there. Definitely staying here next time I go to Prague.

Hello. Thank you for your stay and your feedback! We are really glad you had great stay in Prague. Your review is encouraging read and we will continue to do good job :-) You will be most welcomed the next time here. Kind greetings, Miro/manager

This hostel is a great little place about 15minutes tram ride out of prague centre. Each night at the hostel they had a range of activities going on, and most people took part in the pub crawl. The lady on reception was fantastic on arrival, really chatty and had good recommendations. I stayed In a 5 person dorm and the rooms were spacious and very clean, with an attached ensuite. If you don't mind the travel in and out of town a great hostel to stay at!

Staff are the stars!

Thank you :-) Yes they are! Kind greetings, Miro/manager

All I really needed was a clean bed to sleep in, but I ended up with a truly memorable Prague experience because of the folks I met at the hostel, the recommendations from hostel staff, and knowing I had a place to turn to for help if needed. Thanks!

• 7th Jun 2015

I found the staff extremely helpful, friendly & knowledgeable. It was very good that social events were put on, such as the free BBQ, & drinks were inexpensive. Internet use was free. The overall feeling of the building was casual, light & airy. The only problem I had was one morning there was no hot water for a couple of hours. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at St Toby's & my time in Prague.

Fantastic hostel. Cozy atmosphere with a very warm and inviting bar/lounge/kitchen in the basement. Very easy to meet other travelers and make friends. Breakfast isn't free but is a very good value for the price. If I'm ever in Prague again I'll definitely be staying here

Very cool and spacious hostel. Will need to take the tram every time you want to explore Prague but the station is really close by.

First hostel I have ever been to that I didn't feel as though the staff cared about my stay. Went and asked questions many a times and I was always given a 'this is not worth my time' attitude. Also, extremely out of the way and not close to anything. Don't stay here unless you want to be taking trams everywhere.

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. I am very sad that you felt not taken care at reception by our staff! We aim to exceed guests expectations in customer service, my apologies that we haven't managed that with you and your friend. Yes we are not in the city center, but with tram it is usually no problem. Kind greetings, Miro/manager

Far from the old town and the price is cheap in one night only