Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Don't get me wrong. I'd like to put 100%. But I'd have to admit that the hostel, is a little out of the city center. I mean, I love it actually for this fact. As you feel separated from all the hog posh, but it makes any nighttime trips have an unofficial deadline of midnight cause of trams (though there is a night service). Anyhow, otherwise, great atmosphere and honestly one of the coolest and best hostels I've stayed at!!

Hallo, Thank you for your stay and your feedback. No worries we understand and the 91% is fine :-) I live in Prague and I am totally with you - shutting the regular metro and tram at midnight is just silly in such a big city. I know our hostel is not in center but as you say it has also its advantages. Thank you for the last sentence! All the best, Miro/manager

Sir toby's is the perfect hostel for young travellers catching up with each other! I had a great time here and met a lot of people from all over the world. the hostel is just 10minutes away from the most popular places in prague and a lot of pubs are very close by. Enjoy Sir Toby's!

• 30th Mar 2015

Wonderful experience. So easy to meet people. Staff was amazing. You'll not regret choosing this place.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

Enjoyed my stay, you have it all! Will be sure to return!

• 29th Mar 2015

It was a very nice place to stay, there was a cool basement with kitchen and bar. The breakfast was VERY good value, 5€ I believe, (with pancakes!!) Location was a bit out of the way, to be honest. Have to take a tram for a bit to get into town. But it really wasn't to bad. Bathrooms were clean, but just a bit old. Water pressure and temp could be improved. 8/10 I'd recommend it, but not if you want to be right in town.

Liked it so much here that I came back a second time! Great bar, friendly staff, regularly cleaned and the best hostel kitchen I've yet come across. The laundry fee however is a bit high, and at the time would have cost me more than my stay. All in all, a great hostel, good for meeting people, can highly recommend

This place was great! Their bar is awesome, we did a beer tasting and met other travelers. It is significantly far from the city center (about a 10-15min tram ride) but the atmosphere is worth it of that's what you want. Also the breakfast is amazing and worth the money. Crepes, omletes, yogurt... Overall a really cool hostel just be ready to buy public transportation tickets!

Literally the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in! Staff were wonderful and incredibly friendly.

Thank you for your stay and thank you for the nice compliment. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Kind greetings, manager

I had wonderful stay there. the stuff are so nice and helpful. Highly recommended it

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Morocco

This was an amazing hostel! The staff was exceptionally nice and gave us the best tips on Prague. It was clean and safe, as well. The only drawback was that it wasn't in the Old Town, but the tram station was just around the corner. I would highly recommend Sir Toby's!

Good Hostel, not in city center but easy to get there by tram. Anyway if you prefer staying on city center choose another option. The bar was great!

Stayed here with a group of my Erasmus friends and no one had any complaints at all. Fun place to stay, really relaxed atmosphere, and great bar in the basement. Many stories were made on the trip, and quite a few either began or ended at Sir Toby's. Thank you!

• 24th Feb 2015

I don't know how any stay could be any better. I was so tired and without sleep from the three airplanes it took to get from the States to Prague. Richard/Christie/Abby were so good to me. Very helpful with the accommodation, directions, and many small things. The room was very clean and warm. Breakfast was excellent and it was cool putting together the foods I wanted. The owner even helped me exchange my dollars for Czech crowns. Great people and a very caring place to stay!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Super cosy place! Bar crew is super nice -> Hi Carlo hi Hedwiga I'll miss you guys! Kitchen is super, breakfast they sell is great, but to expensive in my opinion! And the wifi in this hostel is the best!!!

This is a great, very relaxing hostel. I felt like I was in a 20th century castle. The bar, lounge, and kitchen area are in this very cool looking basement and offer a great place to relax, get work done, have some drinks, meet new people, etc. It is a little off the beaten path and not much is open after 11 or 12, but that is the only negative of this place. Really good feel at this hostel. Wi-Fi is fast and service is great.

Great hostel: clean, quite, and best bar I've been to in any hostel. Staff are very welcoming and knowledgeable about the city. Richard is an excellent person to consult with when seeking any information on the city.

Best hostel in the world!! I felt like I was staying with friends, everyone is so nice!

• 30th Jan 2015