Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

The location is OK. You take tram to get there. Good value for money!

Good hostel

Everything else just fantastic, but sir Toby lookalike on the counter was very rude when comparong to anything else, afterwards he apologiced though.. Kind of croovy place, good for forever young people but you can get your own privacy as well. ( room twin peivate shared...)

Such a funky looking hostel, really enjoyed the style and is a great place to meet others. Really enjoyed the free BBQ, the staff were super friendly and always happy to help. A little way out of town, but there are tram stops all around so this isn't an issue. My only 'complaint' would be that there were just 2 showers between 2 dorms of 12 and this meant there was a bit of waiting if you weren't up early in the morning. Though that's hostels for you in general. Overall, fantastic hostel!

Great hostel with nice and helpful employees. Good entertainment. Definitive recommendation.

• 19th Jun 2014

Check in process is WAY TOO LONG. We were in a rush to obtain our room key, drop off belongings, and head into the city, but staff member (Richard) spent at least 15 minutes recommending restaurants, promoting his tour, and providing information that we did not need. We also had to wait a long time to check in because of this behavior, as it took probably 20 minutes for him to finish with the previous group. Please check in quickly and provide information if requested, not by default.

The intro speech was quite long, after a while we all zoned out because it was so much information all at once. The staff was helpful when we went back to ask questions. The pub was amazing to meet new friends from all over the world and the beers were cheaper than water! Amazing! Karlo was a fantastic bartender and friend! If I'm ever in Prague again, I will definitely stop by!

This hostel had a really cool atmosphere, one of my favorites I've stayed in. While it wasn't in the heart of downtown, it was very easy to get around and the staff were great at giving detailed directions.

A great hostel. sociable, friendly and great atmosphere! very easy to meet people.

We loved this Hostel! It was cozy, clean with really comfortable beds and fantastic friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend!!

The staff was really friendly and helpful and the night I was there they had a free BBQ which was great! The bathroom in my room was a little sketchy but besides that the beds were SUPER comfortable and each person had a huge space in the room. It isn't necessarily right in the middle of town but it is easy to walk into town or catch the subway/tram into town.

Sir Toby's is a unique place to stay with overall good vibes. Located in a more industrial area of the city, its quiet yet easy to get to. Public transportation is very close, as well as stores and such. Wifi is super fast, the rooms were clean, and the people were cool. For a stay in Prague, I'd recommend it. There was even a free BBQ the first night we stayed with an ample supply of food. It seems pretty popular in the summer time so you may want to book quickly!

I have been to a lot of hostels all over Europe and Sir Toby's is by far the best one I have been to. Staff is helpful and amazing. Wifi is great. Atmosphere was off the charts. It's a little far from the main center but no more than a 5 minute tram to anywhere you want to go! More than recommend it I'm already wanting to go back!

Staff were friendly and professional, and the atmosphere and the cellar pub were unbelievable.

I stayed only for one night but I loved staff here! They were really helpful and friendly even when it was busy! It's located outside of the city centre and you need to catch tram to get there, but it's about 10mins ride and it didn't bother me at all. The only thing I didn't like about here was the bathroom. There were only two bathrooms for one floor and had to share with nearly 20 people. So it was always wet and not really clean, and I had to wait.

Best hostel i have found in Europe so far! Highly recommend to all..... Maybe on the hostel world description for location don't mention your far out of the prague centre. Your not, its a 5 min tram.

Such a great ambiance in this hostel. Everyone in the staff was always paying attention to people's desires and this makes the experience better and worthy to live. Sir Tobby's is a place where you can be even if you don't want to get out from it. It's not just a hostel; in fact, it looks like a big house full of all kind of people. That's nice.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

best hostel ive stayed at. travelling around europe for 2 months and this place was the first hostel i had ever stayed at. coming back before i leave for sure! friendly staff that really does help you out with where you have to go and what to see. the facility has a nice old, vintage vibe to it but will certainly cater to everyone. the bar and garden were great places to meet people. some sort of activity always going on in the evening in the hostel. great times!

Shower had only cold water all three days. Should probably have communicated better with us that the shower has only cold water.

Sir Toby's is a great hostel, with friendly and very helpful staff and a awesome basement bar. Forgot the bartender name but great guy. What I did not like about this hostel was the distance from the city center, about in hour walk or 15 min on the tram which is by the hostel. Nothing really in the area except for 2 restaurants and a store. I would totally stay again!