Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Little far from town centre, but just down the road from the tram. Great outdoor area and kitchen, couldnt have asked for more

Probably one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The staff, the efficiency, the cleanliness, the atmosphere and the incredible decor! I would go back to Prague just to stay there again :)

• 30th May 2015

I really love this hostel, especially the staffs who were really helpful. clean, superb breakfast. Cannot recommend highly enough!

We loved Sir Tobys! Super young and fun environment, easy to navigate to and from the city if you don't mind a little walking! It was in a quiet location but the hostel had a great outdoor patio and a great pub. They had activities like free barbecue, live music and game night. We would definitely stay again.

A little outside the city centre but only a quick tram ride away. Quiet at night so you could sleep. Could use more outlets in the rooms as I was in a 4 bed female room and all the plugs seemed to be near my bed so everyone had to come to my bed to charge stuff which isn't a big deal unless someone wants to keep their electronics close to them rather than across the room. Shower was great, lots of hot water and good water pressure. Would definitely stay here again.

Great hostel if you are in Prague stay here. Great free BBQ on weekend and the bar downstairs is usually always full with people from the hostel. They had football games on a tv while we were there. It's clean, good wifi. Nothing to fault here at all, staff was helpful with recommendations.

Spotty internet in our room, but other than that everything was wonderful. Would definitely stay at Sir Toby's again. One of the nicest hostels that I've ever stayed at.

The staff here are excellent, very friendly. The location is a little out of town, but a short tram ride away. The prices per night are a little erratic, they seem to jump around a lot depending on the day. Maybe because some nights they have a free BBQ. Nevertheless, this place was great. Highly reccommended.

Really really nice and warm hostel. The staff were really helpful from check-in, highlighting everything you may want to see and how you would go about seeing it on the map they give you. The beds are comfortable, although I would cringe having to be on the third level bed. Only complaint was that during the end of my stay, the water for showering and brushing my teeth smelled really disgusting. I think they had an issue with the water. Overall, great hostel !

Good value for the money. Clean and comfortobal atmosphere. The Staff are top hostel class.

Pretty cool hostel, at first I thought a 12 bed dorm would be weird but it was really fun. Atmosphere is great lots of game nights and trivia nights. Happy Hour two for one drinks. Best wifi ever no drop outs super fast. Only thing is showers got cold in the morning but that's not really avoidable. Breakfast isn't included buy for 150 kr. you can have heaps of different things and there's even a cook your own station for eggs and pancakes.

Hello, Thank you for your stay and the feedback. Glad to hear about good wifi. We are really sorry about the showers! It is not nice of course and we are working on it, in fact soon we will have new bathrooms in whole Hostel, cant wait ;-) Kind greetings, Miro/manager

One of the highlights of our travels. Great social atmosphere with very helpful staff - if a bit smarmy! All were a laugh. Super comfortable rooms - lack of bunkbeds in our dorm made it much more pleasant. Good kitchen facilities and the best breakfast for value for money we've had in Europe. Location was a little tricky as it was quite far out of town/ old town, although was nice to see other areas of Prague than standard tourist zones.

Best hostel ever!! Staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Free dinner nights and atmosphere in awesome basement bar. Great locker storage drawers and curtains on beds for privacy. Would recommend and would definitely book into Sir Tobys again. Location is fine too, easy tram into the Old Town.

The best hostel i have ever stayed in. Super cheap. Staff were really friendly and gave me great tips on where to eat out and what to try. Such a warm& welcoming place. The facilities like kitchen for your own food was the best i have ever encountered, fully equipped and loads of space. Best breakfast buffet ive ever had, so much range from cereal yoghurts eggs rolls & pancakes . They made us free dinner one evening, and cookies too. Would definitely stay again in this hostel, what a vibe!

Hello, Thank you for your stay and the feedback. Very encouraging read and it motivate us all to do even better job. Thank you! Kind greetings, Miro/manager

Lovely hostel in a charming old building. Great pub downstairs and they have somekind of event every night, free pancakes, free BBQ, quiz night ect It's a bit far from town and they could do with some more showers/bathrooms as far as i could tell there were 3 bathrooms and 2 showers between 36 people on my floor. But the atmosphere and staff were great.

Helpful staff. Free computer and cheap printing. Nice bar area. Rooms were clean, spacious and I met some great people in the all female dorm. Close to the tram line, which is inexpensive. Def a bit of a walk to the main sights. An interesting neighborhood to explore. Good security. 3 bathrooms, 2 showers on my floor. Reception sells tram tickets. I didn't try the breakfast but it seemed extensive. Kitchen is well equipped but a bit...dark and damp...supermarket is close. Overall very positive!

Really chilled out place to hang around when in Prague. The staff were great and they squared my group away with a booking issue had on arrival. The only minor let down would be the hostels locations to the Old Town but there are plenty of trams to take you there anyways. Would definitely stay again!

Great place to stay!

• 15th May 2015

One of the bigger hostels I've stayed in, Richard was really welcoming and knowledgeable (we took his walking tour, highly suggested)! Kitchen was large, and they have a nice patio (free bbq!) and pub which makes it really easy to meet people. The three Tier bunk beds were a little crazy and when we were there the hot water was down on our floor (hurray for freezing showers) the location is a tram ride away from the centre, but overall was a good experience!

Great hostel, really nice rooms!An hotel coldn`t be better!Nice staff and goof breakfast. It was clean and nice.

• 14th May 2015