Sir Toby's Hostel Reviews

Delnicka 24, 17000 Prague 7, Prague, Czech Republic

The atmosphere was great, but the bathrooms were a bit a mess as well as the kitchen.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Overall we had a really good stay. The only real downsides were that we couldn't check in until 3pm after having arrived at 7am and that we were moved each night we were there which meant we couldn't really settle. This happened to everyone else we met staying there and implied they weren't very well organised. The bar is nice (a pint of Czech beer is only 1€ in happy hour!) Plus the breakfast buffet is really good. Good connection to the centre by tram and great vibes. Excellent beer garden!

Really good, the check in was fast and they told us about the free barbecue and other stuff, the atmosphere was amazing.

great atmosphere and super helpful and friendly staff

Sir Toby's was a great hostel. The staff were lovely and there was a great atmosphere. Facilities were really nice, always clean and hot showers! The lounge and garden made it easy to meet and chat to other people. While we were there there was a pancake night and a BBQ, both free! The only downside was that it's around a 15 minute metro journey but the tickets are cheap so this wasn't too much of a problem.

For some reason we payed much more than other travellers in the hostel and it wasn't really worth the money we payed. Nice hostel, easy to get the tram into main sights, great kitchen and comfy beds. Some staff were good, some where very unhelpful. It was an okay stay.

Thank you for your stay and feedback. I am happy overall you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. Regarding the prices, we use industry standard yield management which sees prices go up and down daily, like airlines, hotels, car rental and also many hostels. Probably the people you spoke to booked a larger cheaper room, booked a non-refundable deal/special offer, or booked earlier/last minute when prices were lower. Kind greetings, Miro/manager

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice atmosphere and bar where you can easily meet people and easy access by tram. I had a great time staying there!

Genial lugar

Great hostel. Was there for a free dinner which was great. Always felt like you were able to sit in the bar without having to buy anything which was nice. Location is a little away from the city centre but being able to rent a transport pass made up for it.

多人间很酷,三层床!位置不错,到市中心都有直达的公交。装修也很酷。

This is the best hostel I've stayed at so far. Everyone else staying there seemed to have a similar opinion. While it is a little ways outside of the main square/ city centre, this is made up for easily by its homey atmosphere, amazing staff, clean rooms, outdoor patio, and little bar in the cellar. There are usually things organized by the staff each night, and meeting people is easy. There was a free BBQ one night. Yea, that's right, FREE FOOD. Honourable mention to bartender, the man, Carlo.

Hello. Thank you for your stay and for the encouraging review. I am glad you had great experience in our Hostel as that is always our aim. And yes, Carlo absolutely rocks :-) Kind greetings, Miro/manager

Toliets are smelly and sometimes dirty but the staff is super friendly

Hello, thank you for your stay and feedback. We are planning to upgrade all our bathrooms soon, I am sorry about the smelly/dirty feeling. Glad to hear our staff is super :-) Kind greetings, Miro/manager

The best hostel I've been to. It was clean and the staff made every night enjoyable. I might miss some of the staff more than the other guests I met! The only tiny bad part was that the showers were lukewarm.

The bar is great and the hosted events each night are great for meeting people and being social! We were very very impressed with Sir Toby's and would definitely stay there again!

• 23rd Jun 2015

Awesome hostel. The bar downstairs is great, and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.

Sir Toby's has the best bar and really awesome events. . You are guaranteed to find really awesome people to hang out with and go out with at any time of the day.

This hostel was amazing! Very social so great as a solo traveller for meeting people. There were different events held at the hostel and a lot of resources for what to do in Prague. Staff were extremely knowledgeable!

Best Hostel Ever

Hope they could add more shower rooms. There are only 2 on each floor with 20-30 guests. There's a weird smell in the toilets -- not sure what it is. There's a middle-aged staff there who's a bit of an a**hole. He's not very friendly. He's grumpy! He doesn't know how to treat guests especially those whi are jet lagged. He raised his voice at me just coz I wasn't planning on buying the one-month transport pass.

Hello, thank you for your stay and feedback. Soon we are planning a major bathroom reconstruction in the whole Hostel to improve the capacity and comfort. I want to apologize for your bad experience with our receptionist, I know who it was and have already spoken with him about it. I wish you all the best, Miro/manager

Excellent hostel! Easily the best I've been to! The beds were incredible it felt like you were sleeping on clouds! The lockers were so spacious! The rooms were classy!! Every second night there's a free BBQ & they have regular quiz nights etc which makes meeting fellow travellers a breeze!!! Staff were very friendly & accommodating. There is a supermarket right down the road & a short tram ride will take you into the city centre :)))

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7