Situs Hostel Reviews

Starceviceva 3, Split, Croatia

Peter is awesome and reay helped me plan my trip in Split! The hostel is small but it's super great and easy to meet people. Ended up extending my stay...

Had an amazing time at the hostel. Such a great family vibe, we all partied and hung out together. However, the manager, Peta, was quite rude and unreasonable. He told us to be quiet before 10pm because 1 person was trying to sleep. It was absolutely clear he was only doing this because he was worried about bad reviews and wouldn't've done it if he hadn't left that customer waiting outside for an hour. Also, Backpacker Sac is right next door and WAY better for only a little more, so stay there.