Situs Hostel Reviews

Starceviceva 3, Split, Croatia

Awesome place! Only 5-10mins walk to the centre, depending on your pace. Hostel is small and quiet, capacity of 16 guests, really easy to meet and socialise. The manager, Petar, is welcoming & genuine, always ensuring his guests are enjoying his city/country, and will recommend you the best places to eat, things to do and places to visit that suits your style. Hostel is like a friend's home, just chill/lounge in the common room. Can't cook in the kitchen, place is clean, with 3toilets, 2showers

The staff (Petar) was extremely friendly and helpful with recommendations about the city. The place was very homey and accommodating! I loved my stay!

• 28th Jun 2015

Very friendly staff, warm and welcoming. Nice relaxed atmosphere. And perfectly quiet.

We had a very pleasant stay here. Petar was the guy who runned it for a bit, he was very friendly, explained us all about the city and the tours and things to do around it and always checked if everything was ok. The hostel was very clean and felt kind of homy, it had a living room and a kitchen (which didn't have a stove though) and a separate boys and girls bathroom. The location was very good too, a 15 minute walk to the centre! I would definitely recommend staying here.

I stayed at situs hostel for 4 nights and it was a relaxing, cosy environment. Petar was very helpful and was always willing to give me advice on things to do around split. Everything was really clean and the rooms were spacious and cool. I would highly recommend staying here.

Best hostel I've stayed at!

• 20th Jun 2015

Great hostel perfect for solo travelers! Good location, always clean and tidy, and also quite small which makes it easier to talk to people. Petar is the guy who runs the hostel and he is very helpful and make you feel welcome. I stayed there for 7 night and had a great time. Highly recommend!!

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Poland

Peter is the man! What an amazing hostel, he is always there if you need any help. The moment I walked into the hostel it felt like home, and that is the exact feeling I was hoping for. I met so many wonderful people during my stay. Laid-back sociable atmosphere. There are also great affordable food options near by, excellent location. When I come back to Split, I am 100% staying here.

• 18th Jun 2015

Very good hostel. Petar is the one that makes the difference between a 90% and a 100%. Good location, always clean and very helpful staff.

Situs is exactly the experience you want from a hostel. The hostel is in a great location and pedar makes all his guests feel really welcome without exception. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

• 13th Jun 2015

All hostels should be like this! Right from the beginning Pedar talks you through Split and what do there. It has a lovely chilled out vibe. And because its small it's much easier to talk to people. Perfect for solo travellers!

Hostel Situs is a great hostel, only about a 10 min walk from the bus/port and very central to the old town etc. Facilities were great and showers and bathrooms kept very clean and tidy. Host was great very helpful with info and maps about what to see and do islands bikes beaches etc Couldn't really fault anything except the internet wasn't very good even when sitting next to the modem Highly recommend!! P.s GO COLIN MCGREGOR

Manager went extra mile to make everyone feel very accomodating