Situs Hostel

Superb 774 Total Reviews
Superb 774 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2017

Situs hostel was perfect !! Petar was super helpful and the rooms were spotless! This hostel is in a great location I would definitely recommend it!

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2017

I stayed situs hostel and ı enjoyed a lot! Petar is such a great host! He gave me good advices what to do split. The atmosphere is nice and quiet, it was also good to meet other people.The kitchen is basic but it covers all the things you need.The location is not far away from old town.I recommend it!

17th Jun 2017

My stay at Situs Hostel was great. Petar is the best host you can ask for and gave awesome recommendations for good cheap food and must do activities. The hostel has a nice calm atmosphere that makes it easy to meet fellow travelers. Would definitely stay again.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 31-40
15th Jun 2017

Loved this hostel. It is small and very social. I made lots of new friends. The host Peter is extremely helpful and gave great advice on what to do and where to eat. I highly recommend this hostel and hope to stay here again.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Jun 2017

Petar was an excellent host! Nice and clean place to stay, easy walk to the main strip.

14th Jun 2017

Peter is fantastic! Super dedicated to ensuring his guests have a great time in Split. Well maintained hostel and very easy to meet people

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

Small hostel with comfy beds. Peter was very helpful when we messed up our reservation and had to find a place to stay for the night. Thanks Peter! Only downside was there weren't a lot of outlets.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

Pitar the host is what makes Hostel Situs so wonderful. He was very welcoming and accomodating. I only stayed for one night and I enjoyed meeting briefly the other occupants of the hostel. There was no cooking hob as far as I could tell but I was very happy to go out and have a bite instead. The wifi is good and there were two separate bathrooms for men and for women. Would recommend it to any backpackers!

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
9th Jun 2017

Great place!

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2017

Peter (?) was super helpful! I started the trip a wreck, missed my flight and forgot stuff. He helped me settle in and even had a look around town to get me a charger plug, etc - so two thumbs up for that! That aside, the hostel was pretty easy to find. I love that it's such a short work from the old town/ promenade so I can come and go anytime. Comfy bed. Spacious toilet/ shower room. Well maintained. The kitchen could've used more facilities I guess - I didn't cook so I don't mind at all. :)