Superb 712 Total Reviews
Superb 712 Total Reviews
Situs Hostel Located at Starceviceva 3, , Split.
Croatia
Split 21000 Starceviceva 3
94% 712
43.5132806 16.4376497
    Rooms available

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Aug 2016

Hostel Situs was great, very clean, proper beds that were so comfy, spacious rooms with large lockers. There was a common room with a pc and printer to use, and a kitchen although without cooking facilities. Peter was super helpful, booked trips for us, gave reccomendations, he was an excellent host. Overall I would highly reccomend this hostel

24th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed my stay. It's close to the center, the bed was comfortable, the living room/kitchen was a nice place to hang out. There are good-sized lockers. Would definitely recommend! No complaints here.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016

Perfect hostel for Split. 3 minute walk out of city centre for rest, to regroup or ask for some advice. Clean, cozy and great atmosphere!

• Ireland, Male, 41+
20th Aug 2016
7.1

We booked a deluxe double room, It wasn't. It was basic Whoever furnished the place spared no savings! Also we walked from the port to the hostel (1.5km) only to find that our accommodation was actually close to the port!, not in the hostel itself. In spite of my complaints, the place was fine for the price and in a great location. Also the guy running the hostel, Petar, was really really helpful and paid for a taxi to the apartment.. Recommended but they should advertise more honestly!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Go here! I highly recommend this hostel to any one I meet. It was such a nice hostel, not too big but not too small. It was so clean with girl and boy shower/bathrooms too. The kitchen/living room was great for being social, especially for lone travelers. While I was there the whole hostel decided to go out together, it was so much fun! Petar (the guy that runs it) is always buzzing about, keeping everything tidy asking if you need help booking tours. This hostel is a definite 10/10!

15th Aug 2016

I dont normally write anthing in my reviews, but thought this Hostel was really great! As an older solo traveller Petar made sure that my stay was great. He came up with some great suggestions on where to visit and eat. He even told me where to get a grea haircut! Hostel world need to change their details on this hostel though - they do NOT accept credit card payments.

14th Aug 2016

Staff is very friendly and the small capacity allows for everyone staying to socialize and hang out w eachother in a family kind of atmosphere

• Australia, Male, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

Hostel situs is a small cosy hostel located quite central to the main area in split. I cannot talk highly enough of the host - Petar. He is an extremely passionate, charismatic, and friendly personality who made our stay awesome - almost as if we were at home. Whatever we needed or any issues that came up Petar was more than willing to help with. I would DEFINITELY recommend the hostel, and will go back one day for sure.

12th Aug 2016

Petar is super helpful and knows about all things happening in the town. Hostel is safe, clean and has a good vibe. Chill but can be an excellent starting point for a night out.

• hollyabroad
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

The owner was really nice and always called me and everyone staying there by their name. It's a smaller hostel so everything is quite basic but still nice and very clean. I got really luckily with the people who were staying there the same time as me because we all hung out and went out together. It's just down the road from the main part of Split. Good place if you're not looking for a party hostel but still want to meet awesome people.