Situs Hostel Reviews

Starceviceva 3, Split, Croatia

Peter was the best! He told us where to go, where not to and exactly what to do! Without him the hostel is not the same.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

The owner and his sister were very kind. The hostel was cozy and it was easy to meet people.

A decent hostel made better with a homely atmosphere, warm host and cheaper-than-average prices for Split.

Felt like home staying here, highly recommend if you are into hostel accommodation. Staff was helpful with everything we needed including a great offer with going to the KRKA national park and airport ride.

• 19th Jul 2014

This hostel was awesome and had a very social vibe. I stayed here once before my sail Croatia trip and for five nights after and as a solo traveler it was really easy to meet people. I was even able to check in one hour early (AT 10AM) which is the earliest I've been able to check in at any hostel. Peter was so helpful and made sure I had diffferent things to do each day. He helped me make tour bookings and let me use his computer and printer to make flight confirmations.

• 18th Jul 2014

The Hostel Was Full So I Stayed In An Apartment, Would Have Been Perfect For 2 People. Staff Was Quite Helpful. Apt. Was At Top of Building, Low Ceiling In Kitchen. Super Cute And Comfortable, About 5 Minute Walk To Old Town And Close To Beach.

Seemed to only be run by one guy, who is very nice, but wasn't there when I came so I had to wait outside not really knowing what was going on. Very small and quiet, I had a good night but wasn't anything special.

Peter makes this hostel what it is, very accommodating and helpful. The hostel itself is a nice apartment style hostel and a close walk to the old town.

Peter was super helpful and a one of a kind host. Extremely relIable, and will go out of way to provide exceptional service. One of the better run small hostels I've stayed at and I've stayed in over 100 hostels in my travels.

small hostel, very nice for a couple of days if you're not big on going out hard, really great staff, peter is a legend, and the atmosphere isn't really present as its small but as i said, great for a comfortable, clean and easy place to stay for a couple of nights in split.

Location was perfect. Very friendly staff that was very accommodating and helpful - gave us maps and directions and advice. Comfortable rooms and a nice common room with a printer and TV and fridge to store food.

This hostel is terrific! We've stayed at dozens of hostels by now during our 2 months of backpacking through Europe. Great location, helpful and friendly staff that truly cares about your stay at the hostel and visit in their hometown. Clean and spacious hostel with good wifi and a printer. Affordable too. Stay here!

• 1st Jul 2014

A perfect stay - very relaxed and Petar was a brilliant host.

We really enjoyed our time here! We originally stayed for one night but we ended up returning a few days later. The staff were extrememly helpful, the location was great, and it's a lovely clean place. Totally reccommend it!

Clean and friendly staff

• 27th Jun 2014

We only stayed at Situs Hostel for one night. We asked to stay a second night but unfortunately the rooms were fully booked. Peter was the perfect host, very friendly and happy to offer lots of advice and information. It was easy to meet other travellers as the kitchen and lounge room was a good focal point to chat and make friends - we ended up on a night out with five others staying at the hostel and continued travelling with another girl staying there.We would definitely come back again-thank

• 25th Jun 2014

My stay at situs was nothing but amazing. The staff there very concerned with us having a good time, and you could see that they really cared. The place was very clean and i had no worries about leaving my stuff there and going out to explore. The manager made sure i knew all the good spots to eat and visit, and even told me about the local places which were better than any of the tourist places. Every day he would ask how we were and what we go up to that day. In all, my stay here was great.

I very much enjoyed my stay at Situs. Petar was very welcoming upon arrival and informative. He sits every guest down after they check in to show them a map of Split, all the best cheap local places to eat, the best beaches. The hostel itself is pretty small, like an old apartment flat turned into a hostel with three dormitories. I really enjoyed the feel of it. It may nt be the most ideal location but it's just a short work from all the cool spots. I would highly recommend hostel Situs.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Good hostel to stay at if your just staying over for the night. If you want a base for a couple of days there are better options available in split

Loved my stay at Situs Hostel! Peter was great and super helpful. The location was perfect, super close to the main tourist area but still nice and quiet. I would definitely return!

• 7th Jun 2014