Situs Hostel Reviews

Starceviceva 3, Split, Croatia

I loved my stay at Situs Hostel. The location was perfect. Petar, the manager, was very helpful and honest with his recommendations. He grew up in Split and knows everything there is to know there. This made the experience very good. The lockers are big and secure. The hostel is very clean. It's a small hostel that feels like a home. It was perfect for a relaxing/chill holiday, which is exactly what I wanted when I went to Split. I plan to come back to Split and I would stay here again.

Very nice hostel - clean, comfortable, helpful staff, nice distance from everything. Would highly recommend!

I had high expectations and I can't say they were met. I found some of the staff rather rude. Especially when they would barge into the rooms and talk very loudly late at night. In saying that - for a hostel it is very good. I just had high hopes given the really positive reviews. Not ideal for people travelling who don't want to go out and party every night.

Great stay here!

Great chilled out place. Good facilities and helpful staff

Great hostel in split, good location. Peter was a great help and would give you his shirt off his back. Very clean, comfortable and would recommend this hostel to solo travellers.

My boyfriend and I stayed in the apartment (different location). The owner pays for the taxi ride to bring you there - he seemed to be super stressed but overall it was fine. The apartment is in the 5th floor with no elevator but the room itself was alright and the A/C was working well so it was okay. There's also a small kitchen with fridge and stove. It was clean and the bed comfortable. The apartment is located in quite a busy street.

Hostel is great. Peter is a legend and is very helpful. Rooms are massive. Would definitely stay here again 👍

Brilliant hostel close to city centre (< 5 min walk) and on walking distance from bus station (15-20min). Cosy and clean hostel where it's very easy to meet people due to the nice communal area. Would def stay here again.

Where we stayed was more of a self contained apartment, a short taxi drive away from the hostel itself (paid for by the owner). The greeting was nice enough and a ride to the airport organised for us. The apartment was good value for money.

Petar was extremely helpful. Would definitely stay here again. 'You will never walk alone.'

• 6th Aug 2015

Cheers Petar! Excellent hostel!

Absolutely loved this place. Petar is one of the loveliest people you'll ever meet and extremely helpful and accommodating. It's quite a small place, so noise is sometimes an issue, but you'll almost certainly make friends with everyone staying there so most people will quieten down with no troubles at all. Would definitely stay here again!

Hands down best hospitality I've ever hard anywhere, good job Petar!

I had a great stay at Situs and Petar went above and beyond to make my time in Split great. The hostel is very 'home-y' and the rooms themselves are spacious. The location although a 10min walk from the water I think is great as it's tucked away in a quiet area. As a solo female traveler I felt safe walking around the area. Thanks Petar for a great holiday!

Petar is very nice & hard worker man, i like his way , advice, flexability ,he care a lot about guests & love to help people

Excellent host. Thank you Petar, we loved it

• 31st Jul 2015

For starters, Petar is definitely the man. He goes out of his way to help you out with what ever you need. If you have any questions what so ever, he has an answer. Definitely one of the coolest guys out there. You can talk just about anything with him as well. The hostel itself it's located a small walk right outside the palace, away from all the hustle and bustle. Rooms were spotless. Toilets spotless. Everything was in tip top shape. When I come back, I'll definitely be staying here again.

This has been one of my favorite hostels I have stayed at during my trip! I have actually stayed twice! It's very clean and comfortable. It's a great place to stay if you are looking for something relaxing! Petar is also great if you need help with anything! I have no complaints

We had a very nice stay, the location is very good, hostel is fresh, clean and quite and Petar was a fantastically welcoming and helpful host. Would definitely go again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3