Situs Hostel Reviews

Starceviceva 3, Split, Croatia

Everything was awesome (we were in the apartment near Bacvice), the only thing that bothered me was that the water pressure in the shower and bathroom tap was really really low, which made it hard to wash my hair. The low ceiling in the kitchen wasn't great either, but I expected that from the pictures. The reason why I didn't mark the security as excellent was only because there was no safe, otherwise security was just fine, nothing went missing or anything :)

Clean rooms, good bathrooms. Petar is an excellent host, super friendly, very knowledgable. Hostel was a little small, as were the lockers. Guests not allowed to cook in the kitchen which was a bit of a disappointment.

The host was helpful and gave us good tips about the city and things to do. The city is a party town so expect other people dropping in late, not a very noisy place otherwise. We liked it!

staff were rude and blunt, unprofessional when we were asked to pay for the accommodation. Felt awkward and ruined a average stay

Peter was the best! He told us where to go, where not to and exactly what to do! Without him the hostel is not the same.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

The owner and his sister were very kind. The hostel was cozy and it was easy to meet people.

A decent hostel made better with a homely atmosphere, warm host and cheaper-than-average prices for Split.

Felt like home staying here, highly recommend if you are into hostel accommodation. Staff was helpful with everything we needed including a great offer with going to the KRKA national park and airport ride.

• 19th Jul 2014

This hostel was awesome and had a very social vibe. I stayed here once before my sail Croatia trip and for five nights after and as a solo traveler it was really easy to meet people. I was even able to check in one hour early (AT 10AM) which is the earliest I've been able to check in at any hostel. Peter was so helpful and made sure I had diffferent things to do each day. He helped me make tour bookings and let me use his computer and printer to make flight confirmations.

• 18th Jul 2014

The Hostel Was Full So I Stayed In An Apartment, Would Have Been Perfect For 2 People. Staff Was Quite Helpful. Apt. Was At Top of Building, Low Ceiling In Kitchen. Super Cute And Comfortable, About 5 Minute Walk To Old Town And Close To Beach.

Seemed to only be run by one guy, who is very nice, but wasn't there when I came so I had to wait outside not really knowing what was going on. Very small and quiet, I had a good night but wasn't anything special.

Peter makes this hostel what it is, very accommodating and helpful. The hostel itself is a nice apartment style hostel and a close walk to the old town.

Peter was super helpful and a one of a kind host. Extremely relIable, and will go out of way to provide exceptional service. One of the better run small hostels I've stayed at and I've stayed in over 100 hostels in my travels.

small hostel, very nice for a couple of days if you're not big on going out hard, really great staff, peter is a legend, and the atmosphere isn't really present as its small but as i said, great for a comfortable, clean and easy place to stay for a couple of nights in split.

Petar on the front desk is most helpful and full of good advice and local info.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Location was perfect. Very friendly staff that was very accommodating and helpful - gave us maps and directions and advice. Comfortable rooms and a nice common room with a printer and TV and fridge to store food.

This hostel is terrific! We've stayed at dozens of hostels by now during our 2 months of backpacking through Europe. Great location, helpful and friendly staff that truly cares about your stay at the hostel and visit in their hometown. Clean and spacious hostel with good wifi and a printer. Affordable too. Stay here!

• 1st Jul 2014

A perfect stay - very relaxed and Petar was a brilliant host.

We really enjoyed our time here! We originally stayed for one night but we ended up returning a few days later. The staff were extrememly helpful, the location was great, and it's a lovely clean place. Totally reccommend it!

Clean and friendly staff