Situs Hostel Reviews

Starceviceva 3, Split, Croatia

Peter is awesome and reay helped me plan my trip in Split! The hostel is small but it's super great and easy to meet people. Ended up extending my stay...

Had an amazing time at the hostel. Such a great family vibe, we all partied and hung out together. However, the manager, Peta, was quite rude and unreasonable. He told us to be quiet before 10pm because 1 person was trying to sleep. It was absolutely clear he was only doing this because he was worried about bad reviews and wouldn't've done it if he hadn't left that customer waiting outside for an hour. Also, Backpacker Sac is right next door and WAY better for only a little more, so stay there.

Great hostel, really easy to meet people, very comfortable and Petar is a great host. Would go back.

Excellent hostel. Great value for money. Peter is a nice host and helped us plan our stay in Split.

Nice clean, quiet hostel. Rooms were spacious. staff were very friendly. Would recommend.

• 15th Aug 2014

This is one of the cleanest hostels that I have stayed in. Petar the host was amazing so friendly and helpful. Atmosphere was great I felt very safe

Everything was awesome (we were in the apartment near Bacvice), the only thing that bothered me was that the water pressure in the shower and bathroom tap was really really low, which made it hard to wash my hair. The low ceiling in the kitchen wasn't great either, but I expected that from the pictures. The reason why I didn't mark the security as excellent was only because there was no safe, otherwise security was just fine, nothing went missing or anything :)

When I read the other reviews I thought wow either these guys are weird or have been paid off to say nice things about this guy Petar, but he is genuinely such a nice, hilarious, helpful guy! The place is really nice, clean, and there's only 3 dorms (I think 16 beds total) so it's really easy to meet everyone and there's a really nice, open social kitchen and lounge. Bathrooms were also spacious and clean. Big lockers. Thoroughly recommend staying here.

Well located hostel, Petar the guy who runs it is really friendly and easily approachable knows a lot about the city and offers some good advice regarding things to do.

My 2 friends and I needed a place a crash for the night. Didnt want or need anything fancy. Located right outside City walls. Easy to get to and get into the old City.

Clean rooms, good bathrooms. Petar is an excellent host, super friendly, very knowledgable. Hostel was a little small, as were the lockers. Guests not allowed to cook in the kitchen which was a bit of a disappointment.

The host was helpful and gave us good tips about the city and things to do. The city is a party town so expect other people dropping in late, not a very noisy place otherwise. We liked it!

staff were rude and blunt, unprofessional when we were asked to pay for the accommodation. Felt awkward and ruined a average stay

Loved it here. Really nice people working here, and staying here. Will definitely stay again when in split. Thanks