Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Required a cancellation email for no additional booking fee at least 2 days prior to the check-in date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
<h2><h1>The minimum stay is 3 nights</h1></h2>
1. Linens & Towels will be provided upon your arrival. Additional change is available with an additional charge.
2. The apartments are completely cleaned prior to your arrival. Additional cleaning is available on request for an additional charge depends on the apartment room types.
3. High speed LAN Internet is available on request with additional charge as follows: Daily fee: 30 BHT or monthly fee of 900BHT with no modem deposits required.
4. Smoking is not permit inside the apartments. However, smoking is allowed outside the building in the open areas.
5. The Ozone Swimming Pool and Fitness Center are made available to Sivalai Place's Residents at no additional charge as complimentary.
6. Min.stay is 3 nights. Additional charges of 300bht/night will apply on top of the actual reserved nightly rate if the online booking is less than 3 nights stay.
7. Any unexpected guests increase in the number of guests over the number originally reserved the apartment for will be automatically charged the full occupancy of 500BHT per guest per night during the entire stay.
8. Check-in is from 12.00hr and Check-out is at 11.00hr. For a guaranteed late check-out; clients should book for an additional night, charged at 100%. All stays are calculated and sold 'per night'. Late check-outs can be requested at the moment of reservation in the additional comments box, but may come at an additional fee (usually 50% of the nightly rate).
9. The Office hours are from 8.30hr to 18.00hr, Mon throughout Sun.
10. Policies on late check-in after the office hours:
Even though we are not a full-serviced apartment with 24hr front desk; but if you find yourself running early or late and will not arrive at that time, please kindly let us know as soon as possible.
Our Security Guard who knows the properties very well and can coordinate your arrival; will show you to your reserved apartment unit; after the verification process as follows:
a) The Security Guard will ask to see the reservation/confirmation document & the passport to crosscheck name and the reference number.
b) Guests must fill-in the provided Guest registration form.
c) The Security Guard then will show you to your reserved apartment unit.
Regarding the payment upon arrival for late check-in, we would prefer for our Residents and Guests to make the payment at the Main Office on the following morning from 8.30hr onward. There is no additional charge for late check-in.
We also suggest that you make a pre-order meal which is at the menu price and no addional charge. Pre-order meal must be made before arrival at least 24 hr.
We want to make your arrival and your stay at most convenience and hassle less as much as possible.
Thank you for your interest and inquiry about Sivalai Place. Please let us know if there is any way we could serve you better. We shall be very happy to hear your comments and suggestions which we hope will help us further develop Sivalai Place to serve all your needs.
**Remark : The policy can be changed without notice.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.