Sivarin Guesthouse Reviews

11/1 Soi.SamSen3, Samsen Rd, Watsampraya, Phranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Great place, quiet, friendly staff, good breakfast, good location and very clean. The best hotel i was in in Thailand!

• 12th Apr 2014

Stayed here during Songkran. Very nice, large rooms with clean and functional shared bathroom facilities. Sizeable breakfasts included and solid wifi. About 10 mins walk from Khao San Road so near enough but also quiet for decent sleeping.

Good guesthouse, well clean and good breakfast.

Lovely big room with a double bed and massive balcony. The bathrooms were immaculate and the owner so helpful in booking excursions and telling you how to get to and from places. Located a 15-20 min walk from Khao San Road and 30 mins from the Grand Palace. Lovely breakfast provided in the mornings too. Would definitely recommend

• 24th Mar 2014

I stayed there already 2 times. The staff is so nice and helpful and especially truestful if you ask them anything. One of the best guesthouse I know in south east Asia.

A friend told me and my girlfriend Laurentina, that there is a beautiful little guest house near the koah san road. And that was right. The stuff was so friendly, that was unbelievable. Next time, when i'll stay in bangkok, I shure, that I'll stay at Siverin's Guest House!!

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Austria

Really nice hostel, already booked to stay again. Try to get one of the rooms on the top floor as the bathroom is much nicer.

The shared bathrooms are in very good condition and good for having a shower after check-out!

• 24th Feb 2014

Would have preferred own shower facilities, otherwise a great find and the staff couldn't have been more helpful!

• 22nd Feb 2014

Good place to stay. Its near to the action but in a silent spot, what is really relaxing in a city like Bangkok. Solid breakfast included, we had a nice room with a big balcony. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Full recommend

Very friendly and helpful staff. nice room and balcony!

We stayed here for 5 days in a double room with a bathroom shared between 3 other rooms, both of which were clean and pleasant to use. It is within walking distance to the grand palace and a short walk to the waterfront where you can get boats to the floating markets and other temples. We were given two free bottles of water each day and the free breakfast was much appreciated! The staff were lovely too, helping us arrange a bus into Cambodia, our next stop. Go to kho San road for nightlife!

• 3rd Feb 2014

Good breakfast, good bathrooms. GREAT staff. Min min is a treasure. She's so sweet and helpful! Love her!

Nice quiet area, and friendly staff. Free breakfast and a bottle of water everyday.

The breakfast was very nice! I loved the pomegranate juice. The staff lost my sweater when they did laundry (I'm sure it wasn't intentional, they probably just misplaced it) and when I emailed them about it after check-out they did not respond. I was in Bangkok so I could have picked it up if they still had it.... a bit annoying, but not too big a deal.

• 25th Jan 2014

Nice place, walking distance from khaosan area. Also close to boat docks, so it's a fast trip to wat po/royal palace. Skytrain is a bit far, you may need a taxi for that (80 baht). Big clean rooms, quiet at night. Friendly staff and nice breakfast!

great clean friendly

Great place to stay, staff are friendly and speak very good English. Great location, lots of attractions nearby within walking distance.

friendly staff, great location, walking distance from the river ferries, in a cool neighborhood with interesting side street markets.

• 30th Dec 2013

So kind staff, good location 10min from Khaosan by walk, nice breakfast... Everything is perfect to stay !!!!! It is great choice to stay the Sivarin g.h ! If I back to Bangkok, I definitely stay there!