Sive Hostel

Superb 245 Total Reviews
Superb 245 Total Reviews

14th Sep 2017

Nice, pleasant hostel, in such a beautiful little town! The Mike Murts pub is fantastic and we had THE MOST DELICIOUS breakfast at Camos Bistro! I will warn that the transportation is a little difficult to and from the nearby towns if you don't have your own car. (My sister and I hitch-hiked which was a lot of fun! Wouldn't recommend it for all though) There were no safes for belongings that I saw, but i felt safe the entire time! The staff were extremely nice and it was a comfortable stay.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2017

Really enjoyed our stay! Great facilities and a really cozy set up after a days hiking/biking. The staff were so nice and the breakfast was great! Couldn't fault this place

• England, Female, 41+
14th Aug 2017

Great place to stop, all rooms were clean, breakfast was just amazing, the hospitality was fab!

2nd Jul 2017
7.4

Good for a one night stay. The location is perfect - right across from the bus stop. Security could be improved - the doors don't lock very tightly and there's no where to lock your luggage in the room. No luggage storage if you get there before check-in. Kitchen was nice but could be kept a little cleaner. *NOTE: THEY DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS* They should really put that in their description! It was no problem for me since I only stayed one night, but could be an issue for others.

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
26th Jun 2017

I really like this hostel, even when it's kind of difficult to get to this area of Ireland as a solo traveller, the location of this hostel is really accessible, the bus arrives just in front of it. Also, I consider facilities are ok and breakfast is included!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

I loved my stay here! The staff was awesome and went out of her way to help you out!

• camilaherna7967
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
31st May 2017

En mi viaje por Irlanda esta fue lejos la mejor hostal donde me quede. El hambiente es muy agradable. Y todo estaba siempre muy limpio. La cocina tiene de todo. Iba a quedarme una noche y terminé quedandome cuatro.

• michaeladooley
  • USA, Female, 18-24
31st May 2017

Sive was the best hostel ever and I would come back just to stay here! Extremely clean and comfortable. The kitchen is perfect and I cooked every night. Rita and Michael we wonderful help with things to do and gave great advice. They told us to rent bikes one day and bike Valencia Island, it was amazing. They were also able to pull of a last minute trip to the Skelligs for us. Would stay again any time!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th May 2017

The Sive hostel is the ideal hostel for everyone. My stay was peaceful, quiet, the place is spotless, the lady was very nice, and the location was right on the main town street in Cahersiveen. It's a quiet town, but you get to talk to truly friendly Irish people. The hostel was great. Highly recommend.

×