Sive Hostel Reviews

15 East End, Cahersiveen, Cahersiveen, Ireland

Great hostel! Friendly staff. The lady was very helpful. The bed we had was extremely comfortable. It was a great place to relax after hiking the Kerry Way that day. We met some really cool people and the bar across the street was nice. Also has a supermarket right across the street.

I can't give a complete review of this hostel, since I ended up leaving before the evening. I checked into the hostel (not the best experience - the man had no record of my reservation and so charged me the full rate, not taking into account the deposit I had paid) and then was shown up to my room. The bed was uncomfortable and the duvet kind of scratchy - so while I lay there trying to relax, I kept thinking about the heavenly hostel I had stayed at in Fossa, a mere hour up the road. So I left.

Really enjoyed it.