Sive Hostel

Superb 204 Total Reviews
Superb 204 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
3rd Nov 2016

Stayed a single night here. Very comfortable stay and slept like a log through the night. Breakfast was ample and our host Mary has a great sense of humour and gave us the inside track on where to visit and what to see in the immediate surrounding areas. Great value and one thing I noticed was the bathrooms were SPOTLESS. Very happy with our stay and definitely would recommend the Sive Hostel and will return if we are in the area in future.

• anthonycahill5529
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
21st Oct 2016

Wonderful stay at this hostel! The room was very clean and the beds were quite comfortable, and the shower was better than the one I have at home. The management is incredibly friendly, too. I informed one of the ladies that my friends and I were driving through the Ring of Kerry, and she gave us loads of recommendations on where to go. I will definitely be staying here next time I am driving around Kerry!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
8th Oct 2016

Very nice hostel at the Ring of Kerry. Mary is very helpful and friendly. Especially the kitchen and the bathrooms are clean and cosy. The breakfast is served freshly in the morning. Cahersiveen is worth a stop. Recommendations: Castle ruin and Ring forts, Valentia Island

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
22nd Sep 2016

I was 3 days there very powerful breakfast 100meters spar supermarket very friendly staff everything located nearby,