Sive Hostel Reviews

15 East End, Cahersiveen, Cahersiveen, Ireland

I had the most amazing stay with Rita Barney and Mary It's a really great hostel and the hospitality is above and beyond what you'd expect they were brilliant with advice and organising how to get places. . They went out of their way to help me get back a bag I'd become separated from. Loved it. Very highly recommended thanks

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Mary is a pearl! Thx for everything, BR from Finland

Adorable and lovely hostel. The rooms were cute and nice. The kitchen was nice and set up almost like a restaurant. The lady at the reception was so friendly and kind. Breakfast was nice. The town was also small and quaint.

Good location, well equipped kitchen, hot water. Mary was very helpful and kind!! I liked this hostel very much and I will definitely come back :)

Just one power socket for 7 people and far from the beds but they gave us an extention. The room was cold but they gave us a heater. No lockers in the room, i don't know about the luggage storage. There was NO HOT WATER and in the shower you had to push the button every 10 seconds. Very unconfortable. My bunk bed was very old and was nearly falling apart. The lady at the reception was very kind. :)

Highly recomended! The best thing about the hostel is that is very very clean, our room smelled lovely when we open the door!. It has a shared kitchen with all the necesary appliances to cook, and also a lovely back garden that is really nice to have breakfast outside if is sunny. The owner is really kind and helpful. Also there is plenty of free parking space just in front of the hostel. Perfect value for money! *****