Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

Nice place for back packers...

All honestly marked, I would recommend this hostel.

stayed here for one night in dr.loved the staff who were very welcoming, informing and friendly.loved the layout of the common room with amazing cinema room and lots of places to chill.bathroom was not the cleanest.Room was clean but the bed was the worst we have slept in in all of sea.sunk right into the bed and there was no support from the mattress at all cause so used up noisy everytime you moved in it.also walls so thin could hear everything and could not get any sleep here cause of this.

Great location, great staff and great priced accommodation!

Great hostel - the warmest welcome i have received on arrival at any hostel! So many diffrrent places to hang out and meet people and great advice about trips, etc.

I was recommended this hostel by someone I met traveling who couldn't stress enough how good the hostel was and why I should stay there. After the first night, I fully understood their enthusiastic recommendations of the place. If your tired/burnt out or feeling lazy, there is plenty to keep you entertained at the hostel. The owners are sound as and they have Goldeneye on the Nintendo64...I only found this out when I was leaving...gutted. Seriously, this is a great hostel.

Great place, cozy and welcoming. A lot of services available, from a huge selection of movies to the pool table and a really nice roof top bar!

• 28th Oct 2014

I really enjoy stay in sixdegrees.

Very friendly and helpful hostel with plenty of good facilities. You won't stay in many hostels that are better than this

I only spend here one night but that has nothing to do with this hostel.. Jakarta is just not my place to be. It was one good night and an even better day since a guest and the staff gave me information that led to amazing experiences and great people. One city, one name: Borobudur, Joko Joglo.

• 15th Oct 2014

A very cosy hostel with a relaxed atmosphere. The staff was sweet and helpful, breakfast was good, rooms very okay (I stayed in the cheapest). The best thing was the common area with couches, pool, mini-cinema, tv, books and computers. A great place to hang out, if you're in Jakarta and have time to kill until your flight departs.

Really enjoyed this place. I didn't enjoy Jakarta whatsoever so was pleased to be able to escape back to the hostel. Cinema, pool table, decent food, book selection, computers a good wifi. Room was great - clean, and able to check in early...always a bonus. Would stay again.

Stuff is very helpful and ready to assist you in everything. Good facilitiesL billard table, computers with internet connection. Rooms are good equipped with personal curtain on the bed for more privacy. Common bathroom but its ok, because for two days I didnt meet anyone there. A lot of mosquitoes in the room so be prepared to be bitten. Lockers are provided.

This hostel is great and a pretty cheap. The location isn't that great as it's not really in a 'trendy' area, although it is close to some things that are worth checking out. I loved the capsule type bed set up and the rooftop area which was good to meet other people and have a few Bintang's!

Amazing staff, makes me feel like home. I also love the bunk beds, great privacy.

Great staff. Would recommend the Capsule beds in the 8 people room for those who have an early flight (you can have the light on so you organize your stuff without bothering others). Location is not amazing, but so isn't Jakarta...

Six Degrees was great - really nicely done out, great room, great staff and owners and lovely atmosphere. We were sadly only there one night, but managed to get time up on the roof garden to enjoy a couple of beers. Would definitely recommend Six Degrees to anyone staying in Jakarta and not wanting to spend loads - really seriously good value for money & great service. The welcome info David emailed beforehand was very well thought out too - made arrival from the airport really easy.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Thanks for my one night stay.. You have a great hostel.. Good luck with the new one in bali

• 16th Sep 2014

I only stayed for one night to rest, so I didn't explore much. But for the super cheap price they offer, I can complain nothing.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

Six degrees was a very good place to start our trip, the rooftop is great, the staff is extremely nice and helpful, the atmosphere is cool:) you should ask for the dorms with the little boxes where you sleep in, gives a little privacy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3