Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

The guy who works the front desk doesn't seem very pleased. Compared to the bubbly girl who checks you in, it is a huge difference. The pool table and rooftop bar is awesome. The dorm room were quite cramped for everyone's stuff. But the lounge area makes up for it all :)

We loved it! Pool table, comfy beds, home theatre room, helpful staff, gym, rooftop garden, cheap yummy food, good locayion, N64,...the good list goes on. Only downside...got eaaaten by mosquitoes at night, but I guess that comes with everywhere in SE ASIA. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Super nice staff, good common area and clean!

Excellent hostel, very friendly and helpful staff. Perfect hostel to stay before I ended my trip in Asia. Plenty to keep you occupied in the hostel. Would definitely stay again if I return to Jakarta!

• 1st Dec 2014

Awesome hostel! Best I have been staying so far. If I'd had more time I would have probably stayed longer just for the hostel. Perfect place to recharge if you've been on the road for a while!

24 hour reception was a big plus as we arrived around 2am. The hostel has an awesome vibe, pool table, ping pong table MARIO KART ON N64!, a movie theatre and couches all in the common area. The upstairs bar and lookout were definitely a highlight, and the small gym was an added bonus. Only down side was at the end of our 4 night stay I was covered in no less than 20 bites from bed bugs. Not great, but that was the only bad thing.

• 29th Nov 2014

Great hostel for chilling in the hostel. We were only in jkt for a night to change plane, therefore I cannot really comment on things to do in jkt/local area. Good local and western food mins from hostel. Bar/cinema/pool table all set out in a very social way. Rooms very good. Plenty of bathrooms. Hostel was perfect and felt like home. I would reccomend.

The best hostel we have stayed in throughout travelling for 16 months! Cannot reccomend more! Friendly staff! Fantastic facilities! Clean! Everything you need and more!

After a blistering, sweltering day navigating the congested streets of Jakarta, stepping into the hostel was a great relief and comfort. Walkable distance from Gambir Station (if you know the way). Plenty to do inside the hostel itself: watch a movie (plenty to watch and up to date), play with Nemo, hang out on the rooftop, etc. In fact, if I ever went to Jakarta again, it would be just to stay in the hostel!

The hostel is really nice. One plus for me where the fruits every morning for breakfast. The staff is really helpful and welcoming. Can recommend to anyone staying in Jakarta

Great hostel. Loved the breakfast! Great place to meet people too.

Nice hostel! Very friendly and helpful staff! Good location too

• 22nd Nov 2014

Six Degrees Hostel is a great stay-over in busy Jakarta. It has a lovely vibe thanks to the very nice and helpful hosts and staff. It's a clean place with all the facilities you want a hostel to have. No regrets!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Awesome staff and we loved the movie room!! Thank you for the amazing Nasi Goreng and friendliness!!

It is a good place to be there.The elder of the two sisters from Sumatera,managing the show, is quite a wonderful lady. She is quite helpful and very good to everybody(irrespective of the skin colour). I enjoyed being there.

There are no words to describe how lovely the staff was! I have to thank them fur the lovely time in the hostel... The hostel was good, comfortable. I highly recommend the hostel for those visiting Jakarta.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Staff are lovely. And the communal area is really nice. Very good value for money

Nice place for back packers...

Really good hostel!! Best I've had in Indonesia! Great staff, good location and nice meeting people! Go there!

All honestly marked, I would recommend this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4