Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

We only stayed the one night but the hostel had a great vibe with the rooftop bar and the pool table down stairs. The staff were super friendly and I wish we could of stayed longer.

for sure its one of the best hostels in the world!

Staff were hospitable.

Love love LOVE this hostel! The staff were so sweet I felt like they were my friends the second I walked in. They have happy hour on the roof that is well attended by the guests who are also world travelers so you're bound to have lively interesting conversation and walk away from A BAR having learned something new. I hope I can come back to Jakarta soon just to recreate my stay there.

• 17th Feb 2015

Great hotel, amazing facilities to relax and chill. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are really good and comfortable. Only downside is that towels smell awful! Overall it is really good!

Fantastic hostel. I rate this place because of the atmosphere that's fostered by the sisters that run the place. They know everybody by name and always check on you. All my questions were answered when I asked for directions or advice. I wouldn't change anything!

Very welcoming environment. Great staff. Excellent meals served on premises. Bar and fun time on the roof top. Loads of movies on big screen in special movie room. And not very difficult to get from the airport. I have LOVED my stay at 6 Degrees and might just come back some day.

This hostel is perfect, do yourself a favour and stay here!

• 16th Jan 2015

This is a great hostel, the dorm I was in had 6 pod type things which is good for privacy with own plug and light, and locker big enough for day pack. Nice rooftop area, and facilities downstairs - pool table, couple of TVs, couches so quite social atmosphere. Solid breakfast of toast, juice coffee and fruit. Good location short tuk tuk from bus station, close to the train to the old town and can walk to the central monument / museum area. Staff very very friendly and helpful - enjoyable stay.

Great staff! Good location- easy taxi ride away or even reachable By walking, I like the cabin style beds for more privacy. Wifi works in all floors. Bathroooms and showers are decent. I enjoyed my stay and definitely recommend!!

one of the best hostels i have stayed in over the years. Great roof top bar at night, you get to meet with other guests and swap travel stories .

This is one of the exceptional independent hostels in the world and is getting better all the time. The staff are incredible here and the facilities are truly incredible - A movie room, Gym, Rooftop bar, great pool table etc etc. Six Degrees sets the bar with comfortable beds, free towels and fast wifi. The breakfast was excellent and its location is ideal as you can easily get a bus to Gambir and get a Tuk Tuk to the hostel for cheap. Book Six Degrees - you wont regret it!!

A very nice hostel with a friendly staff:-)

The only good thing about Jakarta. Nice pool table.

We had a really enjoyable stay in Six degrees. The common/cinema room is a great way to meet other people, and creates a great social atmosphere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The staff were really helpful and accommodating too. Would stay here again if ever passing through Jakarta in the future.

Basically this hostel is perfect.

The entire atmosphere was so awesome! It really felt like a place where you could meet friends and form many stories.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

The guy who works the front desk doesn't seem very pleased. Compared to the bubbly girl who checks you in, it is a huge difference. The pool table and rooftop bar is awesome. The dorm room were quite cramped for everyone's stuff. But the lounge area makes up for it all :)

We loved it! Pool table, comfy beds, home theatre room, helpful staff, gym, rooftop garden, cheap yummy food, good locayion, N64,...the good list goes on. Only downside...got eaaaten by mosquitoes at night, but I guess that comes with everywhere in SE ASIA. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Super nice staff, good common area and clean!

« first « Prev 1 2 3