Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

I only spend here one night but that has nothing to do with this hostel.. Jakarta is just not my place to be. It was one good night and an even better day since a guest and the staff gave me information that led to amazing experiences and great people. One city, one name: Borobudur, Joko Joglo.

• 15th Oct 2014

A very cosy hostel with a relaxed atmosphere. The staff was sweet and helpful, breakfast was good, rooms very okay (I stayed in the cheapest). The best thing was the common area with couches, pool, mini-cinema, tv, books and computers. A great place to hang out, if you're in Jakarta and have time to kill until your flight departs.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Stuff is very helpful and ready to assist you in everything. Good facilitiesL billard table, computers with internet connection. Rooms are good equipped with personal curtain on the bed for more privacy. Common bathroom but its ok, because for two days I didnt meet anyone there. A lot of mosquitoes in the room so be prepared to be bitten. Lockers are provided.

This hostel is great and a pretty cheap. The location isn't that great as it's not really in a 'trendy' area, although it is close to some things that are worth checking out. I loved the capsule type bed set up and the rooftop area which was good to meet other people and have a few Bintang's!

Amazing staff, makes me feel like home. I also love the bunk beds, great privacy.

Great staff. Would recommend the Capsule beds in the 8 people room for those who have an early flight (you can have the light on so you organize your stuff without bothering others). Location is not amazing, but so isn't Jakarta...

Six Degrees was great - really nicely done out, great room, great staff and owners and lovely atmosphere. We were sadly only there one night, but managed to get time up on the roof garden to enjoy a couple of beers. Would definitely recommend Six Degrees to anyone staying in Jakarta and not wanting to spend loads - really seriously good value for money & great service. The welcome info David emailed beforehand was very well thought out too - made arrival from the airport really easy.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Thanks for my one night stay.. You have a great hostel.. Good luck with the new one in bali

• 16th Sep 2014

I only stayed for one night to rest, so I didn't explore much. But for the super cheap price they offer, I can complain nothing.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

Six degrees was a very good place to start our trip, the rooftop is great, the staff is extremely nice and helpful, the atmosphere is cool:) you should ask for the dorms with the little boxes where you sleep in, gives a little privacy.

I felt like I had a different experience than everyone else. I was in the "cheaper" which meant broken bunk bed ladders and crumbling walls. The toilets were OK. Felt like you mainly paid for the atmosphere here. The staff directed me to a travel agency that ripped me off. My experience here was out of the norm compared to others I've spoke to, so I guess I was unlucky.

Absolutely loved it. Made really good friends and the staff is unbelievably nice.the pod beds rock.

I'd really recommend this hostel. It provides a nice backpacker atmosphere, clean rooms and friendly staff. I stayed in the 4 person dorm that had aircon, privacy curtains and power sockets to charge your phone. I'd certainly visit this hostel again when I'd visit Jakarta again.

Great value for money! Especially after being in other dorms around Java and Bali, I think this hostel has the best value for money. Safe and towel are included, there's wifi, a nice common area upstairs, a small breakfast in the morning and on top of the bill, there's hot water (which none of the Balinese dorms had). Of course, it's still a backpackers dorm, so don't expect everything to perfectly clean and modern, but for a backpackers dorm it's a great place!

- Cosy hostel with lots of backpackers - Average rooms, but fine for a few days - Hot water shower :) - Nice staff, breakfast okay

• 21st Aug 2014

Great roof terrace, nice and helpful staff, close to metro station, not loud, close to travel agent, wifi worked perfect

It was a great place with great people especially Ning

A really nice hostel with a beautiful rooftop, that you've probably have already seen in the pictures. The rooms have no windows, but each bed has a curtain and it's own lamp, which is really convenient. And yes, they have a normal toilet and shower, which are not typical for Indonesia :)

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Belarus

very friendly staff, that are always ready to help.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

One of the best guesthouse i have ever seen! For all the services included, the price is really cheap. The staff is soooooo lovely ! I spend 3 nights there, and it was wonderful! This is a nice place, this is beautiful, there is a roof top where you can just chill and have a beer.. Really, you must go there! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3