Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

This hostel is perfect, do yourself a favour and stay here!

• 16th Jan 2015

This is a great hostel, the dorm I was in had 6 pod type things which is good for privacy with own plug and light, and locker big enough for day pack. Nice rooftop area, and facilities downstairs - pool table, couple of TVs, couches so quite social atmosphere. Solid breakfast of toast, juice coffee and fruit. Good location short tuk tuk from bus station, close to the train to the old town and can walk to the central monument / museum area. Staff very very friendly and helpful - enjoyable stay.

Great staff! Good location- easy taxi ride away or even reachable By walking, I like the cabin style beds for more privacy. Wifi works in all floors. Bathroooms and showers are decent. I enjoyed my stay and definitely recommend!!

one of the best hostels i have stayed in over the years. Great roof top bar at night, you get to meet with other guests and swap travel stories .

This is one of the exceptional independent hostels in the world and is getting better all the time. The staff are incredible here and the facilities are truly incredible - A movie room, Gym, Rooftop bar, great pool table etc etc. Six Degrees sets the bar with comfortable beds, free towels and fast wifi. The breakfast was excellent and its location is ideal as you can easily get a bus to Gambir and get a Tuk Tuk to the hostel for cheap. Book Six Degrees - you wont regret it!!

A very nice hostel with a friendly staff:-)

The only good thing about Jakarta. Nice pool table.

We had a really enjoyable stay in Six degrees. The common/cinema room is a great way to meet other people, and creates a great social atmosphere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The staff were really helpful and accommodating too. Would stay here again if ever passing through Jakarta in the future.

Basically this hostel is perfect.

The entire atmosphere was so awesome! It really felt like a place where you could meet friends and form many stories.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

The guy who works the front desk doesn't seem very pleased. Compared to the bubbly girl who checks you in, it is a huge difference. The pool table and rooftop bar is awesome. The dorm room were quite cramped for everyone's stuff. But the lounge area makes up for it all :)

We loved it! Pool table, comfy beds, home theatre room, helpful staff, gym, rooftop garden, cheap yummy food, good locayion, N64,...the good list goes on. Only downside...got eaaaten by mosquitoes at night, but I guess that comes with everywhere in SE ASIA. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Super nice staff, good common area and clean!

Excellent hostel, very friendly and helpful staff. Perfect hostel to stay before I ended my trip in Asia. Plenty to keep you occupied in the hostel. Would definitely stay again if I return to Jakarta!

• 1st Dec 2014

Awesome hostel! Best I have been staying so far. If I'd had more time I would have probably stayed longer just for the hostel. Perfect place to recharge if you've been on the road for a while!

24 hour reception was a big plus as we arrived around 2am. The hostel has an awesome vibe, pool table, ping pong table MARIO KART ON N64!, a movie theatre and couches all in the common area. The upstairs bar and lookout were definitely a highlight, and the small gym was an added bonus. Only down side was at the end of our 4 night stay I was covered in no less than 20 bites from bed bugs. Not great, but that was the only bad thing.

• 29th Nov 2014

Great hostel for chilling in the hostel. We were only in jkt for a night to change plane, therefore I cannot really comment on things to do in jkt/local area. Good local and western food mins from hostel. Bar/cinema/pool table all set out in a very social way. Rooms very good. Plenty of bathrooms. Hostel was perfect and felt like home. I would reccomend.

The best hostel we have stayed in throughout travelling for 16 months! Cannot reccomend more! Friendly staff! Fantastic facilities! Clean! Everything you need and more!

After a blistering, sweltering day navigating the congested streets of Jakarta, stepping into the hostel was a great relief and comfort. Walkable distance from Gambir Station (if you know the way). Plenty to do inside the hostel itself: watch a movie (plenty to watch and up to date), play with Nemo, hang out on the rooftop, etc. In fact, if I ever went to Jakarta again, it would be just to stay in the hostel!

The hostel is really nice. One plus for me where the fruits every morning for breakfast. The staff is really helpful and welcoming. Can recommend to anyone staying in Jakarta

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4