Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

Really nice staff, bathroom clean, bed confy with air cond in the room, cool roof top (with discount at the bar) free breaki. Nothing bad for this hostel too bad its not in a city more interesting

I had such a great stay at Six Degrees. I stayed in a double room which was very spacious, clean and had excellent air conditioning. The staff was so helpful and friendly! Ning is the best- she brought us out to a really cool bar and we had so much fun! She also helped us plan ahead for the next leg of our travels, going above and beyond to make sure we got the accommodation we wanted! Thanks Ning!! The breakfast is excellent. The location is super! Can't recommend the hostel more!!

Amazing hostel, helpful staff! Loved it

Only stayed here for one night, but had a good stay. The staff was very helpful!

• 24th Jul 2015

Love the downstairs chillout area with pool table, TV and sofas plus the rooftop bar and free BBQ on Saturday evening was totally unexpected and delicious thank you! Bedrooms without windows/flow of fresh air means they don't smell particularly great - perhaps air fresheners would help? The bathrooms didn't smell great either although they looked clean - drains/pipes need bleaching maybe?

An excellent hostel and great way to start my trip!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Best part of Jakarta was the hostel =)

• 20th Jul 2015

Staff was incredibly sweet and helpful! Breakfast was really good and the rooftop was nice. The beds were not super comfortable but I only stayed there for one night so that wasn't a problem. Would definitely stay there again!

Such a good hostel. Friendly, clean, rooftop bar to get away from chaotic jakarta. What i especially loved was that you have your own little place in the dorms.

I loved staying at Six Degrees, the staff is very hospitable, the rooftop bar provides opportunities to meet up with others in a relaxed atmosphere.

• 25th Jun 2015

Great time. Everyone was made to feel really welcome. Even the basic dorm was nicer than many I've stayed in in Europe. Definitely recommend!

Excellent Wifi. Excellent Staff. Excellent Facilities. Good Location. Good Price.

• 21st Jun 2015

Six Degrees is very good with many entertainment facilities. It located in Cikini areas which is quite far from the Kota Square but close to Gambir Station. I love its roof top bar and cinema room. However, when I came back to JAK during the weekend, all the rooms are fully booked. It was sad.

Great hostel, RECOMEND 100%, cinema, kitchen, gym, social area... What more could you want! Staff were lovely. Some great partying on the roof bar as well. Only negative thing, an incredibly rude/offensive Scottish guy behind the bar. From what others were saying he wasn't just making me feel uncomfortable. However don't let that put you off. One of the best hostels I've stayed

Good bar, friendly staff and a decent breakfast. Will stay again when in Jakarta.

Brilliant has everything. recommend

bad clean the bathrooms

This hostel more than I expected. I am Indonesian and I was worried they would treat me unfairly because I'm just a villager from North Kalimantan but apparently they don't. The staff are helpful and friendly. This hostel provide every thing that backpackers need and even more, especially their common area. I also like my little pods in 4-bed dorm, coz it isn't not bunk bed but two-story small pod made from concrete. If I have a chance to visit Jakarta next time, I think I'll stay here again.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Really nice and comfortable hostel. Definitely the best thing about Jakarta!

This is how a hostel should be run! Very clean and amazing layout. The staff and owners are helpful and friendly. The rooftop bar and happy hour are a great place to meet other travelers. This was our first stop in Indonesia and it was the perfect spot.

• 3rd Jun 2015