Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

I thought this was such a good hostel! So chilled out from the madness of Jakarta. Roof top bar is a fun way to meet people and downstairs there's a tv and a cinema and the wifi is perfect! Staff were also so friendly and helpful! Loved it!

Perfect place to stay and meet people!

Great hostel, pool table, rooftop bar, tv room, friendly staff, comfortable and clean, I'll certainly be back!

This place is really cool, has everything you could possibly need as a traveller. Staff are really friendly and I'd go back to Jakarta just to stay here. Only downside is laundry takes 3 days and it is really hard to spot from the road but just look for the Texas chicken sign its literally right next door

Had an awesome stay, staff were great, really helpful and was great chillin in the bar and getting to know them all. Location is also good with street food right across the road. Room was nice with great facilities. especially liked the in wall USB slots.

Very good customer service, good wi-fi and beautiful breakfast!

Wow, what a wicked hostel. Really one of the good reasons to come to Jakarta, haha. I really enjoyed this place. The hangout area and rooftop bar are one of a kind. Easy to meet people. Amazing area with tons of movies to relax. Helpful staff. Best atmosphere of any hostel I have stayed in. Highly recommended

This hostel is very well run, and the staff are warm and very helpful. Nice showers and good simple breakfast. I definitely recommend staying here if you're in Jakarta

Great accommodation, nice staff, the rooftop bar is great for some bintangs and its a good hostel to chill out or get over your jetlag/hangover! the smaller dorms have very cozy bunk beds with a curtain, light, power plug etc

One of the better hostels i've stayed at, the place was clean, and area outside the rooms was very nice and the rooftop bar was very nice! The staff were sooo nice, all very welcoming and all added their own quirks to the place. Breakfast was very nice (on our last day they were able to do an early breakfast for us because we had to leave really early). Overall, a really nice place, will definitely stay there again if i am to go to Jakarta :D

We only stayed the one night but the hostel had a great vibe with the rooftop bar and the pool table down stairs. The staff were super friendly and I wish we could of stayed longer.

for sure its one of the best hostels in the world!

Staff were hospitable.

Love love LOVE this hostel! The staff were so sweet I felt like they were my friends the second I walked in. They have happy hour on the roof that is well attended by the guests who are also world travelers so you're bound to have lively interesting conversation and walk away from A BAR having learned something new. I hope I can come back to Jakarta soon just to recreate my stay there.

• 17th Feb 2015

Very nice, quiet and clean hostel, awesome staff and nice guests...absolutely recommendable!! Don`t forget to join happy hour at the rooftop bar :-)

Great hotel, amazing facilities to relax and chill. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are really good and comfortable. Only downside is that towels smell awful! Overall it is really good!

Fantastic hostel. I rate this place because of the atmosphere that's fostered by the sisters that run the place. They know everybody by name and always check on you. All my questions were answered when I asked for directions or advice. I wouldn't change anything!

Very pleasant atmosphere, excellent facilities, great staff, good local food cooked right at the hostel,and a fairly easy and unexpensive way to get from and to the airport via airport bus and tuk tuk. But my heart went to the resident outside cat named Red. My love and best wishes to all at "Six Degrees". Keep me informed of the progression of your lives.

• 20th Jan 2015

Very welcoming environment. Great staff. Excellent meals served on premises. Bar and fun time on the roof top. Loads of movies on big screen in special movie room. And not very difficult to get from the airport. I have LOVED my stay at 6 Degrees and might just come back some day.

This hostel is perfect, do yourself a favour and stay here!

• 16th Jan 2015