Six Degrees

Superb 1297 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1297 Total Reviews

20th Feb 2017

I was only in Jakarta for a night and I didn't do a proper wander so I can't really comment on the location, but this hostel was cool! Good lounge with pool and a spot to watch movies, the rooms had private pod beds that were fairly comfy, and the staff were really friendly and helpful.

19th Feb 2017

We stayed just one night on a stopover in Jakarta, it was really great we wish we could have spent more time here! The directions on how to get to the hostel from the airport were spot on and there was even a translation into Indonesian to show our driver. Overall a wonderful place, we went straight up to the rooftop for a beer. One thing I would note is that there are cats, so be careful if you are allergic!

13th Feb 2017

Super quiet when I was there but that's ok, it's low season. The hostel is really nice and even has the most affectionate wonderful cats! Clean, AC works really well, comfortable couches, great staff.

• USA, Male, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

Amazing experience. Definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed in.

• Estonia, Male, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

Great hostel! Very cozy and nice place to meet people

10th Feb 2017

Great stay enhanced by the amazing people I met through my stay at Six Degrees Hostel! The downstairs lounge area and the upstairs rooftop bar make it very easy to strike up a conversation with other visitors, which is a huge plus. Definitely ask about the visit to the Bantur Gebang, Southeast Asia's largest dumping grounds. Great experience overall! Would highly reccommend.

• England, Male, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

Great vibe, friendly staff and they even referred me to other good places to stay throughout my trip so I met loads of great people.

• Latvia, Female, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

Six degrees offers you the best escape from the noisy city. The staff is very welcoming and friendly, facilities are cozy and clean, the rooftop is the best place to get a tan, work out at the mini gym or get a beer in the evening. Thank you!

• Hong Kong, All Female Group, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

Good location - 15 mins walk to the train station. 3 choices of breakfast. The 4-bed pod dorm is not like the picture shown but the bed is comfortable. I like the guest kitchen where I can meet others:)

• Australia, Male, 25-30
31st Jan 2017
6.3

Overrated hostel. I think the standard in Indonesia is pretty low for hostels.