Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

you should get new n64 controllers the joystick is broken on two of them :)

There is nothing new to add here. The reviews speak for themselves. Probably one of the best run hostels in all of Asia . The only advice I have for future guests is to try to leave the hostel and see Jakarta!

nice lobby/common room with seating area, good pool table, big screen movie corner, computer, great internet en free water/tea an well decorated. good breakfast! private room was better price than two dorm beds and private room had many small cockroaches unfortunately. comfortable beds staff first day was very happy, staff other days not so happy

Excellent place to start a trip in Indonesia, helpful staff and lots of cool people.

I've been traveling for like a long time an this place is just amazing. great staff that will tell you about all the good things to do in Jakarta!

Great hostel in a quite boring city. As other backpackers wrote, 6 degrees is the best thing to do in Jakarta!! The Irish guys are so friendly. The social area is awesome as well. They even have a gym!!! Haha Great place and we come back for our last day before going back to Europe :)!

Really enjoyed my time at six degrees couldn't recommend it enough. The basic dorms were really comfortable and clean, very sociable because of the roof top bar and common area downstairs plus the free pool table. Staff couldn't be friendlier and can offer tips on travel out of Jakarta. I stayed here 3 nights longer than expected and would definitely come back when visiting Indonesia again.

I had an amazing time in SixDegrees and it's THE place to stay in Jakarta. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They will make your stay in Jakarta perfect :). The hostel is spotless and you see the staff cleaning all the time. Don't miss happy hour on the roof top!

Staff were amazing! Such good happy helpful kind people! Really loved it here! Definitely recommend staying here!

I absolutely loved my stay here at Six Degrees! It was such a good place to meet other travelers and in fact I completed my trip with many of the people I met at this hostel! I recommended it to everyone I met who was traveling toward Jakarta and I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Java!

• 24th Apr 2015

Going there paie you understand why it's the first hostel on Indonesia! Cheap, Nice, good vibes! Go for it!!!

Very nice place to stay. Staff were very friendly and had all amenities. If I go again I will definitely stay once again in this hostel.

Nice hostel!!

• 15th Apr 2015

Amazing hostel, cinema room, pool table, Nintendo, friendly staff and free breakfast, near train line to Yogyakarta! Good atmosphere for solo travellers

A really lovely comfortable hostel. Lovely staff that remembered our names, and were full of info and advice. Also a great rooftop bar.

A great hostel, was only there for one night as didn't want to stay in Jakarta for long but if this hostel was somewhere else would easily stay longer! The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and a cute rooftop bar and lounge area to meet people :) go here!

The staff at the hostel were amazing. Extremely helpful and even gave me hugs when I left. It was pretty relaxed the whole time I was there, though I heard it's a big party on the weekends. I stayed there twice, when I was jet lagged and then when I was ready to stay up late. Unlike other hostels I have stayed at, the hostel is quite by the bedrooms, but there is a lot happening in the lobby and at the rooftop bar. Best overall hostel I have stayed at during my trip to Indonesia and Cambodia.

We loved staying at six degrees. The Lady owning the hostel made the start into our indonesia-Trip perfect. Thanks for everything! We will ne back in 8 weeks! Richard and Sylvi

• 7th Apr 2015

It ís a nice Hostel. Staff is nice. Easy place to meet people. A nice bar. If I ever go back to Jakarta I will stay in this Hostel again.

Lovely hostel! Staff is so friendly and you can do whatever you want, even hanging out in the hostel all day is good! We really enjoyed the cinema room and the rooftopbar. Breakfast was fine. When we wanted to extend it was fully booked but they arranged another hotel just around the corner. Pay just a little bit more for an 8-beds dorm instead of a 10-beds dorm and you will get a more comfy bed with more privacy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4