Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

Excellent Wifi. Excellent Staff. Excellent Facilities. Good Location. Good Price.

• 21st Jun 2015

Six Degrees is very good with many entertainment facilities. It located in Cikini areas which is quite far from the Kota Square but close to Gambir Station. I love its roof top bar and cinema room. However, when I came back to JAK during the weekend, all the rooms are fully booked. It was sad.

Great hostel, RECOMEND 100%, cinema, kitchen, gym, social area... What more could you want! Staff were lovely. Some great partying on the roof bar as well. Only negative thing, an incredibly rude/offensive Scottish guy behind the bar. From what others were saying he wasn't just making me feel uncomfortable. However don't let that put you off. One of the best hostels I've stayed

Good bar, friendly staff and a decent breakfast. Will stay again when in Jakarta.

this place was perfect for an extra night in Jakarta. As most people may know Jakarta doesn't really have much but the staff was super friendly and there is a roof top area that everyone hangs out at, which makes for great conversation and new friends.

Brilliant has everything. recommend

bad clean the bathrooms

This hostel more than I expected. I am Indonesian and I was worried they would treat me unfairly because I'm just a villager from North Kalimantan but apparently they don't. The staff are helpful and friendly. This hostel provide every thing that backpackers need and even more, especially their common area. I also like my little pods in 4-bed dorm, coz it isn't not bunk bed but two-story small pod made from concrete. If I have a chance to visit Jakarta next time, I think I'll stay here again.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Really nice and comfortable hostel. Definitely the best thing about Jakarta!

This is how a hostel should be run! Very clean and amazing layout. The staff and owners are helpful and friendly. The rooftop bar and happy hour are a great place to meet other travelers. This was our first stop in Indonesia and it was the perfect spot.

• 3rd Jun 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in!

• 31st May 2015

Fastest wifi I had through all of Indonesia. I loved the pod style beds, it really made me feel like I was in my own room even in an 8-bed dorm. Really close by to a lot of restaurants, ATMs, and even a movie theatre. I enjoyed the free pool & ping pong!

Six Degrees was as advertised; a great place to kick back after a long day exploring Jakarta. Their pod beds are really comfortable with your own light, fan, and multiple charging spots. Six Degrees has a pool table, ping pong, and a great bar. Really comfy place overall. Would definitely stay again and recommend.

I really liked six degrees a real backpackers hostel. Very good facilities and atmosphere. Great roof top bar. Would definitely come back here if I'm in Jakarta again!

you should get new n64 controllers the joystick is broken on two of them :)

5 Star Hostel for a 1 Star Price anyone? Apart from the location being South of the Monument and the main 'City Centre' I fully recommend in actually relocating to this place. You pretty much have everything in this hostel, Kitchen (the staff will cook you meals for a selection), Cinema room, Pool Table, Computers, Sofas, great bedrooms (wait till you see the private shared rooms), rooftop bar, Happy Hour and even lounge spaces for upstairs. I met awesome travellers and the staff are amazing.

• 22nd May 2015

Not often I go to a hostel and they actually remember your name throughout the stay. Six degrees is one of the best hostels in every way. They have every facility that a backpacker would need from a TV room with every film known to man, comfortable beds with air con, wifi which is awesome and probably the best i've used in 4 months of travelling. The rooftop bar is where everyone goes and the owners mingle with the guests and make them feel at home! The price is cheap & you get a free breakfast!

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in quite a few. It's extremely clean, has lots of great amenities (cinema room, pool table, roof top bar with happy hour every day, free breakfast, delicious and reasonably priced dinner), a great atmosphere that makes it easy to meet other people, and perhaps most importantly, an amazing staff. I can't speak highly enough about this place!

There is nothing new to add here. The reviews speak for themselves. Probably one of the best run hostels in all of Asia . The only advice I have for future guests is to try to leave the hostel and see Jakarta!

nice lobby/common room with seating area, good pool table, big screen movie corner, computer, great internet en free water/tea an well decorated. good breakfast! private room was better price than two dorm beds and private room had many small cockroaches unfortunately. comfortable beds staff first day was very happy, staff other days not so happy