Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

One of the better hostels i've stayed at, the place was clean, and area outside the rooms was very nice and the rooftop bar was very nice! The staff were sooo nice, all very welcoming and all added their own quirks to the place. Breakfast was very nice (on our last day they were able to do an early breakfast for us because we had to leave really early). Overall, a really nice place, will definitely stay there again if i am to go to Jakarta :D

I've stayed in a few hostels over my travels and this has been the best! Staff who not only would go out of their way to help you, but would come and have a drink with you as well. Gym, laundry, good chilled hangout area and rooftop bar made it ideal. Cheers!

• 26th Feb 2015

We only stayed the one night but the hostel had a great vibe with the rooftop bar and the pool table down stairs. The staff were super friendly and I wish we could of stayed longer.

for sure its one of the best hostels in the world!

Staff were hospitable.

Love love LOVE this hostel! The staff were so sweet I felt like they were my friends the second I walked in. They have happy hour on the roof that is well attended by the guests who are also world travelers so you're bound to have lively interesting conversation and walk away from A BAR having learned something new. I hope I can come back to Jakarta soon just to recreate my stay there.

• 17th Feb 2015

Very nice, quiet and clean hostel, awesome staff and nice guests...absolutely recommendable!! Don`t forget to join happy hour at the rooftop bar :-)

Great hotel, amazing facilities to relax and chill. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are really good and comfortable. Only downside is that towels smell awful! Overall it is really good!

Fantastic hostel. I rate this place because of the atmosphere that's fostered by the sisters that run the place. They know everybody by name and always check on you. All my questions were answered when I asked for directions or advice. I wouldn't change anything!

Very pleasant atmosphere, excellent facilities, great staff, good local food cooked right at the hostel,and a fairly easy and unexpensive way to get from and to the airport via airport bus and tuk tuk. But my heart went to the resident outside cat named Red. My love and best wishes to all at "Six Degrees". Keep me informed of the progression of your lives.

• 20th Jan 2015

Very welcoming environment. Great staff. Excellent meals served on premises. Bar and fun time on the roof top. Loads of movies on big screen in special movie room. And not very difficult to get from the airport. I have LOVED my stay at 6 Degrees and might just come back some day.

This hostel is perfect, do yourself a favour and stay here!

• 16th Jan 2015

This is a great hostel, the dorm I was in had 6 pod type things which is good for privacy with own plug and light, and locker big enough for day pack. Nice rooftop area, and facilities downstairs - pool table, couple of TVs, couches so quite social atmosphere. Solid breakfast of toast, juice coffee and fruit. Good location short tuk tuk from bus station, close to the train to the old town and can walk to the central monument / museum area. Staff very very friendly and helpful - enjoyable stay.

Great staff! Good location- easy taxi ride away or even reachable By walking, I like the cabin style beds for more privacy. Wifi works in all floors. Bathroooms and showers are decent. I enjoyed my stay and definitely recommend!!

one of the best hostels i have stayed in over the years. Great roof top bar at night, you get to meet with other guests and swap travel stories .

This is one of the exceptional independent hostels in the world and is getting better all the time. The staff are incredible here and the facilities are truly incredible - A movie room, Gym, Rooftop bar, great pool table etc etc. Six Degrees sets the bar with comfortable beds, free towels and fast wifi. The breakfast was excellent and its location is ideal as you can easily get a bus to Gambir and get a Tuk Tuk to the hostel for cheap. Book Six Degrees - you wont regret it!!

Awesome staff....great place to meet new people...will surely come back

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

A very nice hostel with a friendly staff:-)

The only good thing about Jakarta. Nice pool table.

We had a really enjoyable stay in Six degrees. The common/cinema room is a great way to meet other people, and creates a great social atmosphere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The staff were really helpful and accommodating too. Would stay here again if ever passing through Jakarta in the future.