Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

I had a bed with dip mattrees making me hard to sleep. The hostel has changed it for the last night so I could have a better sleep. I should have told the hostel to change it once I checked in. Apart from that, everything is excellent.

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Vietnam

Six Degrees is one of best hostels that I stayed in during my trip; good breakfast, nice staff and friendly atmosphere. The beds are a little bit saggy, but other than that, everything else is great.

Excellent vibe and one of the best dorm rooms I have stayed. Great facilities ( gisnt tv, pool, pc, free coffe and tv )

A great place to be. I loved the rooftop and the Billard table. It really feels like an oasis in the middle of stressful Jakarta. If I ever come back to Jakarta, I want to stay there again.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Austria

Extremely nice staff, they'll help you with anything. Free breakfast is filling. Top beds move a little but it is OK. Aircon is magnificent.

Very good hostel in Cikini. Staff is very welcoming and always available. The twin room is clean and has air conditioning. Nice roof garden. In the evening there is not much going on in the area so a taxiis often needed. Luckily taxi are very cheap and are easy to catchin front of the hostel

No real complaints about this place, a very pleasant stay. Only thing i was not a lover of was the location but hey its Jakarta so cant really say much

If you are looking for the international hostel experience with travelers from all over, this is the place for you as its reasonably clean, there is free water, tea and coffee, but no soap/shampoo. Note: To be safe, book online or ask for a confirmation email even if you tell a person there you are extending. I told one of the Indonesian owners that I would extend a night but she did not write it down or something. Luckily, it wasn't a problem as one of the Irish husbands straightened it out.

I had a wonderful stay. They have a rooftop perfect for doing yoga in the early mornings. Wifi all over. A projector for movies. Free breakfast. Very information, welcoming and helpful staff. I saw the beds were disinfected and cleaned everyday. Showers had hot water. :)

A fabulous place to stay!!!! Wonderful environment, every comfort a traveller could ask for, a real home away from home. I wish there was a hostel like this in every city, they truly are redefining the hostel experience

• 2nd Nov 2013

I loved this hostel.shame it's in Jakarta otherwise I would have stayed longer.super lovely staff.i really liked the cubicles in the 8 bed dorms.theyare a great idea.

the staff are very helpful. I did not know how to go Puncak and thanks to them i made it. the breakfast was good and the facilities. i stayed only for one day and I was not staying in Jakarta for long, so i do not know about the location.

I went to Jakarta for Guiness Arthur's Day, and check into this hostel. This hostel is really sweet; filled with positive vibes, and the Indonesian receptionist are always smiling and laughing. It's such a joy to be in this hostel. It's quite in the central area, therefore to get around is quite a piece of cake by taxi. And it's cheap too. Can't find any fault to it.

clean place, good location, staff amazing!! plenty of bathrooms, pretty good wifi. simple breakfast, but at least its free

Super friendly staff!!! Extremely helpful with great advice. Tasty free breakfast! Dorm room pods are great. Staff make a great effort to get to know you!!! Highly recommend six degrees. Good local food available across the street.

1 2 3 Next » last »