Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

The room was quiet, clean, and comfortable. The staff were nice and helpful. The common area seemed like a good place to meet other people. The hostel was a bit hard to find initially, but it was in a nice location. The shared bathrooms were typical shared bathrooms, nothing above or below average.

One of my favorite hostels so far on my trip. Great people and great hostel. They say Jakarta not really worthwhile visiting. The hostel alone is enough reason to visit. Head up to the rooftop bar which was a great place to meet people. Thanks to all the staff for being so amazing

Great hostel, very friendly staff, great facilities and even allow you to leave bags there and use showers after checkout if needed. Would definitely stay there again.

• 23rd Oct 2015

Super nice staff which even borrows away their high heels for clubbing. One of the best hostels I've been so far!

• 23rd Oct 2015

Amazingly friendly welcome and good insider info of what to do in Jakarta.

Great hostel, everything was awesome. They even helped me join a group to share a taxi to the airport. Definitely stay here if in jakarta

Got there and there was one bed left- so pleased as it was an absolutely lovely stay. Easy walk to the towers and klcc park, staff was so helpful- they even let me grab breakfast (free) at 4am when I had to catch my flight! I'd definitely recommend this place!!

I can't find another place to have lazy day. External suggested having lazy day at Six Degrees by me:))) and also it feels like u r at r own home waowww ! :) but lovely faces from. The place is also close everywhere and city centre. I can't wait to meet them again:))) let's say (sumpai jumpa:))))

Great hostel! The surrounding area of the hostel is a bit sketchy, but the hostel is very secure. The staff were very helpful nice! The upstairs bar was also very cool and a great way to meet the other residents of the hostel!

Has been a really nice stay at six degrees. Very friendly staff,good beds,cool rooftopbar. Will definetly go there again !

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed at, it got it all! Cinema room, gym, rooftop(without happy hour on beer!), common area, clean and aircon dorm... And most important: very welcoming staff! I wish I had more than one night there!

Definately can recommend that place!

Stayed for two nights. Pod dorms were excellent. Good for privacy. Rooftop bar is a bonus. Good way of talking to people. I am staying there again before my onward flight.

Can't say anything bad about this hostel, everything was great! Super friendly staff, great bar and nice rooms. Will definitely go back there again

The staff were so welcoming and helpful. A really nice place to spend the night and have a beer on the rooftop. Great hostel. The breakfast included was incredible; best bread I've had so far in SE Asia and served with chocolate spread and fruit. I wouldn't order the dinner food again though because it was over-priced and an extremely small portion.

The ideal hostel to meet people to travel with! Unfortunately the location is a little poor. But it really doesnt matter too much as the city of Jakarta is ugly as hell anyway.

Amazing staff, chill af.

• 1st Oct 2015

Great hostel: nice staff, nice beds, nice bar.

It is a good location and a good atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and helpful! Great wifi and the downstairs lobby is really nice. The hostel is a bit run down. I think there are some rooms with nicer bunks, but mine was very old and rickety. Just seemed a bit dingy.

Best Hostel I've stayed in