Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

A great relaxing and comfortable hostel to come home after a busy day in the overwhelming city of Jakarta. If I ever return to Jakarata, six degrees would be my first choice. One of the best hostels I have stayed at.

It's worth stopping a while and catching up with the other backpackers ...

Best hostel ever!!! you have everything you need in there: cinema, xbox, roof garden, Billiards and a good free wifi. The owners are really really nice and helpful, if you go to Jakarta go there

We had a great time at the six degrees hostel. The staff were so nice, thanks a lot! see you soon! Zobair

• 18th Apr 2014

very nice hostel in a good area of Jakarta, within walking distance from Pusat. staff were fantastic and very approachable. will be visiting again

My friend and I stayed here for 6 nights, and we had wonderful time during our stay. The breakfast is good, and the ladies in the kitchen can cook very well for dinner and lunch!! The room is clean, quite, and the bed is super comfortable. The rooftop is my favorite. We drink beers on the rooftop almost every nights and just chill out for few hours before going to bed. Location is a little bit distance from the train station, but it's ok for us! A traditional food stand just across the street!!!

I stayed in a four person room. I was very happy with the sleeping area. I liked that the beds didn't seem like bunk beds. I also liked that they had curtains for privacy, individual lights and electric sockets.

Absolutely loved the pod-style dorm beds! It's like having your own little room in there, with plenty of space to spread out your stuff, and the mattress was so comfy too. Overall this hostel is as great as everyone says, although cleanliness of bathrooms left something to be desired sometimes and their laundry service is really pricey, unless you happen to have the maximum 5kg of dirty clothes to wash (and honestly, what backpacker does?!)

Best dorms I've stayed at. Bathroom an shower facilities are private, well stocked, and clean. Has a bunch of bonus things like movie room, amazing rooftop area, dart board, etc. the staff is incredibly nice and knows you by first name, and the guests are all very friendly. This is really one of the top hostels I stayed at.

Best hostel I've been to in 7 months of traveling!

Nice hostel with a great roof top, clean rooms and toilets - would definetly stay there again.

that's a great hostel. clean, friendly stuff, big shared citchen, great rooftop and well decorated common room. 10 minutes walking from main train station and national monument. Unfortunetly a little bit expensive compared with other hostels in southestasia.

Good hostel I'm just not a fan of Jakarta, otherwise it would have scored higher

Great stay at 6 degrees. Wati and the rest of the staff were a lot of fun to be around. The rooftop bar was also great. I will definitely return if I'm in Jakarta again

Very nice hostel near the center of Jakarta...

One of the best designed places I've seen within this price range. For the kind of place it is it's really cheap to stay there. Nice hangout area, computers available.

Nice hostel, very friendly and helpful staff! Beds in dorms have curtains if you like some privacy. Communal areas are excellent for socialising and meeting new people! I had a very nice time at this hostel :)

Like the design of the room!

I've been travelling for 17 months and can say that this hostel is up there with some of the best I've stayed in. You can see why they win best hostel annually. Everything that a traveller would need a traveller can get from this place. Other hostels should take notes :-)

1 2 3 Next » last »