Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

for sure its one of the best hostels in the world!

Staff were hospitable.

Love love LOVE this hostel! The staff were so sweet I felt like they were my friends the second I walked in. They have happy hour on the roof that is well attended by the guests who are also world travelers so you're bound to have lively interesting conversation and walk away from A BAR having learned something new. I hope I can come back to Jakarta soon just to recreate my stay there.

• 17th Feb 2015

Very nice, quiet and clean hostel, awesome staff and nice guests...absolutely recommendable!! Don`t forget to join happy hour at the rooftop bar :-)

Great hotel, amazing facilities to relax and chill. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are really good and comfortable. Only downside is that towels smell awful! Overall it is really good!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »