Six Degrees Reviews

Jalan Cikini Raya 60 B-C, Jakarta, Indonesia

Not often I go to a hostel and they actually remember your name throughout the stay. Six degrees is one of the best hostels in every way. They have every facility that a backpacker would need from a TV room with every film known to man, comfortable beds with air con, wifi which is awesome and probably the best i've used in 4 months of travelling. The rooftop bar is where everyone goes and the owners mingle with the guests and make them feel at home! The price is cheap & you get a free breakfast!

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in quite a few. It's extremely clean, has lots of great amenities (cinema room, pool table, roof top bar with happy hour every day, free breakfast, delicious and reasonably priced dinner), a great atmosphere that makes it easy to meet other people, and perhaps most importantly, an amazing staff. I can't speak highly enough about this place!

There is nothing new to add here. The reviews speak for themselves. Probably one of the best run hostels in all of Asia . The only advice I have for future guests is to try to leave the hostel and see Jakarta!

nice lobby/common room with seating area, good pool table, big screen movie corner, computer, great internet en free water/tea an well decorated. good breakfast! private room was better price than two dorm beds and private room had many small cockroaches unfortunately. comfortable beds staff first day was very happy, staff other days not so happy

Excellent place to start a trip in Indonesia, helpful staff and lots of cool people.

I've been traveling for like a long time an this place is just amazing. great staff that will tell you about all the good things to do in Jakarta!

Great hostel in a quite boring city. As other backpackers wrote, 6 degrees is the best thing to do in Jakarta!! The Irish guys are so friendly. The social area is awesome as well. They even have a gym!!! Haha Great place and we come back for our last day before going back to Europe :)!

Really enjoyed my time at six degrees couldn't recommend it enough. The basic dorms were really comfortable and clean, very sociable because of the roof top bar and common area downstairs plus the free pool table. Staff couldn't be friendlier and can offer tips on travel out of Jakarta. I stayed here 3 nights longer than expected and would definitely come back when visiting Indonesia again.

I had an amazing time in SixDegrees and it's THE place to stay in Jakarta. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They will make your stay in Jakarta perfect :). The hostel is spotless and you see the staff cleaning all the time. Don't miss happy hour on the roof top!

Staff were amazing! Such good happy helpful kind people! Really loved it here! Definitely recommend staying here!

I absolutely loved my stay here at Six Degrees! It was such a good place to meet other travelers and in fact I completed my trip with many of the people I met at this hostel! I recommended it to everyone I met who was traveling toward Jakarta and I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Java!

• 24th Apr 2015

Going there paie you understand why it's the first hostel on Indonesia! Cheap, Nice, good vibes! Go for it!!!

Very nice place to stay. Staff were very friendly and had all amenities. If I go again I will definitely stay once again in this hostel.

Nice hostel!!

• 15th Apr 2015

Amazing hostel, cinema room, pool table, Nintendo, friendly staff and free breakfast, near train line to Yogyakarta! Good atmosphere for solo travellers

1 2 3 4 Next » last »