Sixmiles Guesthouse Reviews

An der Kolonnade 1, Apartment 304, Berlin, Germany

I just can highly recommend this accomodation to every Berlin-Visitor! The location is perfect to discover the city, subay is just 2min away from the apartment, also Mall of Berlin - where the heart of a woman beats higher :) - Potsdamer Platz with the famous Musicals, Brandenburger Tor, Unter den Linden and Friedrichstrasse... PERFECT place with awesome PETER, who welcome every single guest on his own. So nice, so friendly, so quiet and so uncomplicated! Best accomodation I've stayed in Berlin!

• 16th Jul 2015

We had a wonderful experience here. Our host (owner) was flexible and very kind, staying at this place was easy, an amazing location, and clean. Only complaint is that because it is such a great location, it was also a little noisy at night and with the trash folks picking up in the morning, but not bad. Overall a great place to stay, would highly recommend.

• 6th Jul 2015

Peter was vert accomodating and friendly. Extremely clean place, pretty good location. Recommend biking around city.

Best hostel I have ever been!!

• 1st Jul 2015
  • China

A great place to come and relax in a very clean and well located apartment. It feels a little bit like you are staying with a distant relative (as they ask you to take your shoes off as you enter and to close the doors extremely slowly/quietly). Would definitely stay here again. Peter was extremely helpful and very nice the entire stay.

Hi guys, Thank you for leaving a review. At arrival i tried to explain how to close your room door softly. However doors in the US must be constructed differently the here in Germany. Your hard way of closing the room door, brought a complain from the neighbor room. Beside this small thing, i'm glad you both had a good time in Berlin. Take care, Peter

Great place to stay in Berlin! Clean, comfortable, quiet, centrally located.

I immensely enjoyed my stay at Sixmiles, great location and very nice people!

Laura made my stay in Sixmiles and Berlin an unforgettable one. Both her and the owner, Peter are extremely generous, considerate, and friendly. When i look for a place to stay, i am always looking for some place - clean, spacious, friendly, quiet, well priced, centrally located, & a home away from home. Sixmiles is definitely one of the best experiences i've had staying at a guest house! Don't take my word for it, experience it yourself!

I was the only guest staying at that time and kind of had the whole appartment for myself. The friend of the owner was there as she is living there and gave me some company from time to time. She also allowed me to eat some cereals for breakfast etc. :)

Hi :) Thank you for your review. It was good to hear that our friend was treating you like we would do. Yes, space is a luxury the guests is getting when traveling off-season. Take care and hope to see you again in Berlin. Kind regards Peter

A very nice guest house. The room was great and the location was excellent. The host was nice, though we didn't see him again after the check-in.

View all Berlin Bed and Breakfasts