Sixmiles Guesthouse Reviews

An der Kolonnade 1, Apartment 304, Berlin, Germany

Laura made my stay in Sixmiles and Berlin an unforgettable one. Both her and the owner, Peter are extremely generous, considerate, and friendly. When i look for a place to stay, i am always looking for some place - clean, spacious, friendly, quiet, well priced, centrally located, & a home away from home. Sixmiles is definitely one of the best experiences i've had staying at a guest house! Don't take my word for it, experience it yourself!

I was the only guest staying at that time and kind of had the whole appartment for myself. The friend of the owner was there as she is living there and gave me some company from time to time. She also allowed me to eat some cereals for breakfast etc. :)

Hi :) Thank you for your review. It was good to hear that our friend was treating you like we would do. Yes, space is a luxury the guests is getting when traveling off-season. Take care and hope to see you again in Berlin. Kind regards Peter

A very nice guest house. The room was great and the location was excellent. The host was nice, though we didn't see him again after the check-in.

This is one of the best places I have ever stayed in. Peter and Jensen are both very friendly, the location of the Guesthouse is excellent (literally 1 minute to the Mall of Berlin and 10 mins to Potsdamer Platz and Brandenburg Gate), the Guesthouse is very clean (as are all its facilities), washing and drying can be done cheaply and is done for you. I would definitely stay here again the next time I am in Berlin!

Veeery nice place to stay. We felt like home!

Peter the host is really friendly, very useful with great tips plus accomodating of any requests. Kitchen facilities including a fridge, tea/coffee are very handy. We found it very quiet at night and the bed was comfortable. Location is also fantastic. Highly recommend staying in.

• 7th Oct 2014