Sixmiles Guesthouse Reviews

An der Kolonnade 1, Apartment 304, Berlin, Germany

Laura made my stay in Sixmiles and Berlin an unforgettable one. Both her and the owner, Peter are extremely generous, considerate, and friendly. When i look for a place to stay, i am always looking for some place - clean, spacious, friendly, quiet, well priced, centrally located, & a home away from home. Sixmiles is definitely one of the best experiences i've had staying at a guest house! Don't take my word for it, experience it yourself!

I was the only guest staying at that time and kind of had the whole appartment for myself. The friend of the owner was there as she is living there and gave me some company from time to time. She also allowed me to eat some cereals for breakfast etc. :)

Hi :) Thank you for your review. It was good to hear that our friend was treating you like we would do. Yes, space is a luxury the guests is getting when traveling off-season. Take care and hope to see you again in Berlin. Kind regards Peter

A very nice guest house. The room was great and the location was excellent. The host was nice, though we didn't see him again after the check-in.

View all Berlin Bed and Breakfasts