9.6
Superb 173 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 173 Total Reviews
SkadaVeli Located at 27, Vertskhli str., , Tbilisi.
Georgia
Tbilisi 0105 27, Vertskhli str.
96% 173
41.6945517 44.8042737
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 31-40
25th Nov 2016

I'm very happy to have chosen SkadaVeli for my 2-nights-stay in Tbilisi. It's well located, has only view rooms and thus is no overcrowded but a quiet place. Only good words for the owner as well: good email-communication before my arrival, he organised my pick-up from the airport and helped me a lot with my departure. I had a single room that I found really pretty and where I could have stayed in for many more days, the bed was incredibly comfortable, warm duvet, electronic heater. Recommended!

• Israel, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Oct 2016

Thank you for the great stay! The hosts were very welcoming,

27th Sep 2016

I have stayed in many 5 star hotels during my holidays and this is the first time I stayed at a hostel... after staying here I can tell you I was a fool who stayed at 5 star hotel. What a brilliant place and amazing host very friendly if you are in Tbilisi you must here, it's a blessing

28th Aug 2016

Super stay. The host is faboulous