Skala Hotel Reviews

Chora, Ios, Greece

Lovely family run hotel - free pick up

Great experience at this hostel. Owner picked us up from the port and made us feel very welcome from the beginning, he then invited us to dinner at the restaurant he owns (The mills) which was amazing food (with a discount) and free shots. I found there was not a lot to do in Ios during the day so the pool was welcome bonus too. Definitely stay here!

Beautiful venue, clean pool and view to die for. Only hang up was that we decided to change accommodation a few days prior to arrival for our last few days in Ios. I emailed and warned them of the change in our reservation 3 days prior. The owner was openly upset with me about my change in reservation and had no trouble letting me know what he thought of me. Interesting way to treat paying customers! Great place for views and quiet fun.

lovey staff!

• 2nd Jul 2013
  • South Africa

Had a lovely stay here! The owner and his daughters are amazingly friendly and helpful. Unfortunately we had to go to the hospital on our Holiday an the owner drove us there for free. The location is a bit out of the town but we were happy to walk a bit for such great service.