Skala Hotel Reviews

Chora, Ios, Greece

So nice place and the owners are helpful and so friendly! I recommend this place and also when I'll come back I" stay there

The host was the sweetest person we've met in Greece. He picked us up at the port, showed us around on the way to the villa, did everything he could to make our stay comfortable. We went for dinner at his restaurant (taverna The Mills); the food was great and inexpensive. If it wasn't for the ferry we've booked in advance, we would have stayed a few more nights. I highly recommand it.

The hotel manager helped us a lot renting ATV's, recommending places, shuttling us to and from the port, etc. The pool area was very nice and the location had a great view of the town below but was quite a hike up the street to get back to. The rooms were a bit dark & dingy but spacious at least.

we thank you for choocing our hotel on your Ios holidays we hope that we will meet you again and you must be sure that we always try to be better with your help. thank you Skala

Staff was very welcoming, and the view from the hotel was amazing! Loved my stay at Hotel Skala.