Skanstulls Hostel Reviews

Ringvagen 135, Stockholm, Sweden

I have stayed here 4-5 times. I continue to come back everytime I visit Stockholm. Great place

• 20th Sep 2014

This was my first hostel and so I was nervous but as soon as I walked in I felt safe and comfortable. The staff was wonderful and everything was very clean. The only downside was that the only common space was the kitchen but it was a wonderful kitchen. Highly highly recommend.

Skanstulls was a very clean, safe, and well ran hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful, the hostel very secure, and the rooms were very clean with very comfortable beds. Free coffee and tea made mornings and afternoons very relaxing. It's only 2 blocks from a subway station and situated about 5 blocks from a busy nightlife area. Showers and bathrooms were very clean and spacious. The subway is only 3 stops from Old Town where most of your sight seeing is centered. A very mellow hostel.

This hostel is in a great location to a lot of cool parts of Stockholm, I just wish it had a larger common area. I found it hard to meet other travelers because everyone really kept to themselves. Also the lockers could have been a tad larger.

I really enjoyed Skanstulls Hostel! The staff was very friendly, the rooms clean and the common room is awesome. Thanks a lot!

Very clean and close to a metro station which gives you easy access to the entire city. The kitchen is very new and with free pasta, most guests are in there every night making dinner so it's easy to meet new people. Already booked a second stay at this place.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • rhoprhh

Great area, a lot things around ( pubs,restaurants, park, quays, running, walking - name it ). It is an area where people live - great to meet locals :) . The hostel has a great kitchen. Staff is really helpful. I could have moved into a different hostel after 2 days - but I stayed and I am happy I did.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Romania

Very friendly and helpful staff. I felt secure but its Stockholm is relatively safe anyhow. Facilities is clean and loved the there is a kitchen (plus free and tea). Would definitely recommend this place for hostelers!

• 4th Sep 2014

Overall a great place to stay! Very close to the metro and nice facilities.

Good place to stay in a very convenient and fun neighborhood.

Overall good value for money.

• 29th Aug 2014

The hostel was nice. The atmosphere was very good, I liked hanging out in the guest kitchen. It is spacious and is well-equipped, not to mention the only place where you can socialize with other guests. The rooms were clean and the hostel staff was polite and helpful. I was overall satisfied with this hostel. It is easy to find and near a metro station so it's easy to go anywhere in the city from there.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

Good location, walking distance to main sites. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Lockers in the rooms. Great kitchen. We were able to save lots of money by cooking dinner. You also get free pasta, tea and coffee. The only annoying thing was that there is a weirdo guy who apparently lives in the hostel and owns the key for room 7. Found him several times sleeping in our beds when we came back to the room at night. Reported him several times but he still managed to entered our room every night.

A hostel without luxury, comfortable beds, new kitchen with free pasta and very friendly, the main problem could be the lack of air circulation in the bedrooms which don't have windows, anyway I slept comfortably every night. There are a lot of restaurants, pubs , supermarkets around hostel and the center is just 20 min walking, so it is a recomendable hostel

Stayed here for 3 nights, my dorm room bed unlike every other bed had it's power point inside the security locker which was ridiculous, so to charge my phone and other things I had to leave my locker open. Quiet atmosphere with staff that didn't present themselves as too friendly. Location is good, only 3 stops from Stockholm Central with the station within 3 minute walk. Otherwise clean and affordable

Skanstulls is a great place to stay. The staff were excellent and the beds were very comfortable with great storage facilities. The kitchen and common area had a good atmosphere and cooking was a pleasure. Thanks Skanstulls.

Nice hostel. Great kitchen and nice staff at the front desk. About a 30 minute walk to old town and I'd just traveled a long day so that was a bit rough. Price wasn't low enough location considered. Only complaint. One of my favorite hostel kitchens which almost makes up for no other real gathering area. Cozy basement setup and lockers big enough for your valuables (not big bags but I only travel with a small pack). Wifi worked well and bathrooms were fine but smelled a bit off in the evening.

This is a really cool hostel with a very relaxed but also social vibe, the location is great..very cllse go the subway. The rooms are clean with great lockers and comfy beds!

The hostel is clean and nice, but the atmosphere is not very friendly. Be carful there is an extra 50 SEK hidden cost in the bed sheets.

I was in a 6 person dorm. The rooms were extremely warm, it would've been great to have a at least a fan. Otherwise, location was great and cleanliness was good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4