Skanstulls Hostel Reviews

Ringvagen 135, Stockholm, Sweden

Staff were LOVELY! Rooms are clean, tidy and comfortable. Kitchen is fantastic! Great area. Of all the travelling Ive done I really enjoyed my stay here and would definately recomend it!

• 19th Apr 2014

First experience in a hostel and it was great! Sweden is expensive so can't blame the hostel, is close to the metro but that isn't cheap to travel around so it's a nice walk into the Stockholm Central. Kitchen is great and the facilities are perfect

We had such a nice time at Skanstulls! The place looks quite new actually, the rooms were small but clean, good bathroom facilities (although no sinks in the men's washing rooms) - but the best place was def the kitchen! Three fridges for your food, free pasta, cereal, tea and coffee, very cosy, always a lot going on. Staff super-friendly! Close to a subway station, 15-20 min walk to Gamla Stan. When I'll return to Stockholm, I'll book at Skanstull again, for sure.

Great atmosphere in this hostel and very friendly staff. Not the cheapest around, but on the other hand, the quality of sleep in this hostel beats any other hostel I have visited. Recommended!

Can't wait for the lounge room!

Very comfortable beds, cozy lounge (we really appreciated the tea, coffee and pasta provided) and the staff were so helpful and pleasant!

Quite a nice clean hostel. Not such a fan of communal shower rooms, or subterranean vibe due to being below ground level. Also, would have loved breakfast. Its nice to be able to enjoy breakfast with new people and it improves the atmosphere in general.

• 1st Jan 2014

Can't wait for the recreation/lounge room to be finished, it's needed!

My friend and I really liked the hostel and all the facilities. Nice people who work there, free coffee, tea and pasta and a good ambiance!

• 29th Dec 2013

An rather good hostel, but definitely expensive considering the overall quality of the services it provides.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • Greece

Wonderful hostel! Such friendly and helpful staff to assist you with directions or information about Stockholm.

• 23rd Dec 2013

It's a very nice place with a really cozy kitchen. Also the decoration is quite nice and we really felt comfortable staying there. The only thing is, that it is located in a basement, so make sure you get a room with a window. With four people staying there it got really warm and no oxygen around at night. Located near the subway, which brings you to all major places. We definitely would come back.

• 12th Dec 2013

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed! Great staff, great facillities, close to the metro station, and the beds were awesome! they give you free pasta, free coffe, free oil, salt, everything that you need! You just need to take the sauce I definitely recommend it!

Had a private room for my friend and I. Room was really nicely decorated. Unusually found a dirty cloth under one of our pillows when we checked in but besides that the room was very clean. Location was a bit of a walk from the museums and things but not a hard walk so that was fine. Kitchen was clean and big. Lots of supermarkets and food places close. Staff were friendly

Interesting place. Met a lot of interesting people for only an over night stay. Not bad overall.