Skeleton Beach Backpackers Reviews

14 Moses Garoeb str, Vineta, P.O. Box 23658 Windhoek, Swakopmund, Namibia

Loved everything about it, and I highly recommend staying there.

Excellent hostel! Staff were so helpful in booking activities.

We stayed for nearly 3 weeks and had a fantastic time. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. Our room was wonderful. Very large double room with a king size bed and ensuite facilities. The owner was around every weekend and made us feel very welcome and at home. We both had a great time and will definitely come again!

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I had a really good stay here in the 4 person Rooms, only thing I wish they had was somewhere to lock my stuff in like a locker. but otherwise it was a very pleasant stay, it is right by the beach and you can walk anywhere you would need to with in Swakop.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • South Africa

Really nice people, a bit of a walk from the centre, so a bit awkward at night if walking alone. The private rooms are definitey worth if you want some extra privacy. They are realy nice. Staff helped with everything I needed

Excellent hostel!! This backpackers really made our Namibia trip! Congrats to Lena for being such an amazing member of staff.