Skeleton Beach Backpackers Reviews

14 Moses Garoeb str, Vineta, P.O. Box 23658 Windhoek, Swakopmund, Namibia

It's affordable, I met new people. I had an amazing time. I wish I stayed longer.

• 25th Jan 2016
  • South Africa

The best overall backpackers in Namibia!

• 6th Jan 2016
  • South Africa

Thank you for the genuine helpfulness! The staff was so great!

• 31st Dec 2015

Nice hostel with a laid-back atmosphere. The staff knows the name of everybody, even if you only stay for 2 nights, which gives you a very warm family feeling :) Probably the most comfortable beds I´ve had by now in a hostel and warm and comfty blankets! Just walk down the street to see a beautiful sunset at the beach of Swakopmund! City centre is a little bit farer, but still in walking distance. Good breakfast. I definitely recommend it!

My room was a bit noisy, based on where it was located in the house. But other than that, Ingrid was very friendly and helpful. Would stay there again.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • South Africa

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay. The private room was quite nice (although it did not contain a king-sized bed as another reviewer posted). There were only a few issues: the water pressure diminished when people used the communal toilets, and although It was nice to have a TV, it's very awkwardly positioned in the room. The breakfast was basic, and as a coffee lover it'd be nice to have something more than Nescafe, but at this point I'm nitpicking.

Really great place to stay. The linen was clean and fresh, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean and private. This, with the free breakfast, makes SBB a great place to stay for a great price. Only qualm was that they didn't have my booking from Hostelworld on file! Luckily there was still space...

We splurged and booked the private room and were pleasantly surprised. King size bed, huge bathroom and balcony is definitely worth a few extra bucks. The staff was also friendly and very accommodating. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends.

Super nice hostel, I really enjoyed my stay. Highly recommended!

Great place to stay, lovely people...The room was nicely made, and the breakfast was good. We will see you again next time.