Sky 10 Reviews

Svetogorska 14, Belgrade, Serbia

Costa is an amazing guy that received us in a very kind and gently way. I liked this hostel very much!

well i have to say that i decided to rent here in this hostel because i read about Costa good things so i thought to myself that this place will be great to be and it was. He is wonderful he worried to explain to us the best places to visit in Belgrade we felt as in home there, everything is clean and the ambient is very good, the location is wonderful.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Israel

One of the best hostel's I've ever stayed at! Excellent service! The staff was so happy to tell you about Belgrade and the surrounding area. Small things-Great wifi, towels, tv, etc all worked great. STAY HERE!

No light switch in our room, which was inconvenient. Bathroom was not very clean or ventilated. It was also hard to find. There were no directions to the hostel accompanying our reservation. Normally they are always given if you book via hostelworld. Staff is friendly and tries to give you good tips for trips, food etc. Room was on the street side and therefor rather noisy. No good curtains to keep morning light out.

Great hostel to stay at in Belgrade. Perfect location, 10 minute walk to city centre. Kosta is a really good host to and knows a lot about the city. Make this your first choice if you are looking for a great place to stay in Belgrade!

The Sky 10 hostel was clean, friendly and overall a very good experience for the price. It has a great atmosphere and the owner Kosta was very hospitable and helpful. The only thing I would say is that I wish there were more towels available. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay greatly and would be happy to go there again!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Really nice staff, helpfull and flexible. It's suitable value for this money.

Very nice hostel and friendly staff.

Very very central location and friendly people, I recommand this place and I will comeback to stay there

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Romania

The location is very central. It was really nice to stay there for 3 nights. I recommend this place to anyone who plans a trip to Belgrade.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Turkey

the only aspect to improve is the cleanliness of toilet and shower: since we are a lot and there is just one bathroom it gets dirty very quickly

Excellent location right in the city center, 10 min. to walk till Kalemegdan (Belgrade fortress) or St. Sava church, etc. A lot of nice places to eat (fast food or traditional serbian) around the hostel. Kostas - the guy from the hostel is very friendly and he explain you everithing you need to know about Belgrade (what to do or were to go). Thank you Kostas for your help and positive attitude ;) All the best !

Wonderful Kostas runs this place in a truly great manner. Very kind service, even before arrival. Great place to stay when exploring Belgrade

Very good location and great value for money. The owner is very helpful and made our stay very welcoming.

• 7th Mar 2014

Don't get scared by the entrance, that is a narrow and old...once inside the hostel, it's lightly, open, clean.It's really good especially for that price.More than this, Kosta, the hostel guy, is far from been only a receptionist. Once you get in,he will show everything you can do in the city, and you will have many chance to have good talkings with him, and maybe even go somewhere at night :D He is really really friendly and will make everythin to make your staying a good one! Don't miss this!

• 5th Feb 2014

Very nice hostel , central and with a good atmosphere. The owner is very nice,he helped me and my friends with everything and explain us everything about the city ( nice places to visit, restaurants). He was so nice that he even walked me to the bus stop to catch the bus for the airport.

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Portugal

Kostas and Dragana have been great with us, telling us everything about the city and enjoying a couple of drinks. The hostel from outside could seem very poor but inside the atmosphere is amazing. Is the cheapest hostel in town and is completely in the center. One of the best hostels i've ever been. If is not that big, Kostas and Dragana can give you way more than you deserve. Awesome

• 21st Jan 2014

you have a kitche, wifi, tv, a computer ,good staff , it is clean and the localisation is perfect in the city center