Sky 10 Reviews

Majora Ilica 13, Belgrade, Serbia

Kosta is a great host at this hostel and really goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable. Very friendly and chilled vibe an easy place to recover after a night out. It's about a 10 min walk to the centre and another 10 to the night clubs. Another shower would be nice but otherwise a great hostel 9/10!

• 25th Jul 2014

Wonderful hostel, very clean and cozy!! Very close to the city center and the city's monuments. I recommend it to everyone that want to go to Belgrade!!

• 19th Jul 2014

I had a great time in Sky 10!!! Kosta (the owner) was very helpful and friendly. I made a reservation for only one day but I liked it so much that I stayed there for two more days. Thank you Kosta for everything!! I will visit you again soon....

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Kostas was was the perfect host! We arrived at 6am from an overnight bus with no sleep. We were prepared to sleep on a couch, only to find that he immediately began to prepared our room. He was knowledgeable about restaurants, transportation, and sites. Our private room was gorgeous with a private balcony. On our unanticipated second evening, Kostas accommodated us in a shared dorm also with a balcony. The location was perfect as well. Within walking distance to everything and very safe.

• 17th Jul 2014

the hostel was very good.everythnings was perfect.the owner kosta is a very nice person et good professional.he clean as something is dirty, and give me good concil to manege mysef in this new city for i, of belgrade.thanks a lot kosta see you soon roger

• 14th Jul 2014

We had a fine stay here. The host was very friendly and helpful, and location was good. 10 minutes walk from the city center. There was some cons too unfortunately: It was really loud, and even tough I'm not very sensitive when I sleep, I woke up several times in the night. There was only one bath and the kitchen was so small, it was hard to be more than one person there. Sorry Kosta, we can not give any more.

Excellent hostel! The stuff is very friendly and helpful. Excellent location and beautiful decoration. Recommended to any traveler to Belgrade!!!

• 10th Jul 2014

One really arty hostel in the center of Belgrade. All sight monuments are in walking distance. Clean and cozy rooms. The stuff is very friendly, helpful and willing to help you to have a pleasant stay in Belgrade. I totally recommend it to anyone who wants to visit Belgrade.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Greece

A very beautiful hostel in the heart of Belgrade... It is cozy and clean and everything you need is close to you (sightseeing, coffee places, supermarkets). The stuff is very helpful and he knows everything about Belgrade. He will do everything to make your stay exceptional. I highly recommend this hostel for anyone who wants to visit Belgrade!!!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Excellent location right in the city center,10 min ti walk till Kalemegdan (Belgrade fortress)or St Sava church,etc. A lot of nice places to eat (fast food or traditional Serbian ) around the hostel. Kostas-the guy from the hostel- is very friendly and he explain you everything you need to know about Belgrade (what to do or were to go ). Thank you Kostas for your help and positive attitube Αll the best.

• 1st Jul 2014

Completely satisfied!

Higly recommended

the owner is a nice Greek guy that gave us all that was necessary and told us where to go and what to do. I recommend this hostel definitely, cheap and near to the centre.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

An ideal hostel to stay in Belgrade. Perfect location, very close to the city center. Very clean hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful and willing to help you with whatever you need. I recommend this hostel for anyone who wants to visit Belgrade!!!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Greece

One of the nicest hostel experiences I have ever had. The stuff is so friendly, they help you with everything and they do what they can in order to enjoy your stay there. Perfect location, next to the city center and close to the main sights. I will definitely stay in this hostel if I come back to Belgrade.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Russia

It was the first time for me to stay in a hostel so it was really good ,comfortable. We love Kostas :)

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

This hostel is very good!!! Kostas (the owner) is a nice guy that will give you all sort of tips about the city. Very close to the city center. Really good experience. I propose it to any traveler in Belgrade.

• 12th Jun 2014

One of the best hostel's I've ever stayed at! Excellent service! The staff was so happy to tell you about Belgrade and the surrounding area. Small things-Great wifi, towels, tv, etc all worked great. STAY HERE!

• 28th May 2014
  • Greece

The hostel is really good. The staff (Kostas) is really helpful and gives you nice piece of advice about the city and what you are going to do there. The facilities are very good and the location perfect. The hostel was clean and nice decorated. I recommend this hostel to any traveler in Belgrade.

• 25th May 2014