Sky 10 Reviews

Majora Ilica 13, Belgrade, Serbia

Great Hostel and the Caretaker was amazing, He explained everything i needed to know, arranged taxi's and gave me a detailed map of all the sights in Belgrade. I would stay there again!

• 5th Sep 2014
  • South Africa

Our room was very small and no lockers were provided. It felt as though we were on top of everyone else and not very homely. However we were close to the city centre and Kostas was helpful with directions, so for the money you pay it isn't that bad.

Kostas is very kind and hepful guy. He is always glad to help you with his smiley face:) Location is quite good and hostel staff is careful at cleaning.

Best hostel ever!!! Thank you Kostas for everything!!!

Great little hostel in the best location with the host kostar being really friendly and extremely helpful pointing out the best spots in Belgrade!

• 18th Aug 2014

Great place to stay in Belgrade. The owner (Kostas) is extremely helpful and welcoming.

Strange place

One of the big benefits of stopping in belgrade was the vast choice of hostels so we were so upset that we chose this one. The facilities advertised on Hostelworld relate to the old building so be warned! We chose this hostel for a night of air conditioning as we had been camping but we were told the air conditioning was opening the window.This results in your room either filling with mosquitos or your room becoming hotter than a tent. We had the deluxe double but it was noisy and we got no rest

You are the unique from all the guests who post me comments who put me the worst score there in categories of location ,staff ,atmosphere,cleanliness,value for money,facilities.You don't mention that you came with 2 bikes in hostel and that I went down to the entrance to help you to upload the 2 bikes and that you allowed to park 2 bikes on the terrace of your room without having to charge you extra as do all other hostels in Belgrade

I spent 3 nights at Sky 10 Hostel. It's very close to the main square. Everything was perfect. Kostas, the owner, is a great and very friendly host and hostel atmosphere is very nice. Thank you Kostas for everything!

Absolutely brilliant hostel, wonderful host/owner and no shortage of other travellers to meet and befriend. Definitely will stay there again if I'm ever in Belgrade again. Could do with more showers though as there is only one for all 22 guests which did lead to quite a wait in the morning but no major issues. Overall brilliant :)

• 6th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location, nice staff!

It was a good hostel that met most of the typical needs. It's within walking distance of all the major attractions and Kostas, the owner, was friendly and always will to help.

I loved this hostel. The stuff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spotlessly clean and cozy. Excellent location, excellent prices and excellent facilities. I would recommend Sky 10 to everyone and I will definitely stay there in the future!!!

• 26th Jul 2014

Kosta is a great host at this hostel and really goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable. Very friendly and chilled vibe an easy place to recover after a night out. It's about a 10 min walk to the centre and another 10 to the night clubs. Another shower would be nice but otherwise a great hostel 9/10!

• 25th Jul 2014

Wonderful hostel, very clean and cozy!! Very close to the city center and the city's monuments. I recommend it to everyone that want to go to Belgrade!!

• 19th Jul 2014

I had a great time in Sky 10!!! Kosta (the owner) was very helpful and friendly. I made a reservation for only one day but I liked it so much that I stayed there for two more days. Thank you Kosta for everything!! I will visit you again soon....

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Kostas was was the perfect host! We arrived at 6am from an overnight bus with no sleep. We were prepared to sleep on a couch, only to find that he immediately began to prepared our room. He was knowledgeable about restaurants, transportation, and sites. Our private room was gorgeous with a private balcony. On our unanticipated second evening, Kostas accommodated us in a shared dorm also with a balcony. The location was perfect as well. Within walking distance to everything and very safe.

• 17th Jul 2014

the hostel was very good.everythnings was perfect.the owner kosta is a very nice person et good professional.he clean as something is dirty, and give me good concil to manege mysef in this new city for i, of belgrade.thanks a lot kosta see you soon roger

• 14th Jul 2014

We had a fine stay here. The host was very friendly and helpful, and location was good. 10 minutes walk from the city center. There was some cons too unfortunately: It was really loud, and even tough I'm not very sensitive when I sleep, I woke up several times in the night. There was only one bath and the kitchen was so small, it was hard to be more than one person there. Sorry Kosta, we can not give any more.

Excellent hostel! The stuff is very friendly and helpful. Excellent location and beautiful decoration. Recommended to any traveler to Belgrade!!!

• 10th Jul 2014