Sky Backpackers Reviews

2-4 Litton Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

The only thing that need to to improve as a must, install wall cahargers for each bed at the rooms!

• 18th May 2015
  • Mexico

Extremely clean hostel that is centrally located in Dublin. Most sites were within a fifteen minute walk from the hostel. Bathrooms had been recently renovated and the rooms were simple but spotless. Staff was warm, helpful, and friendly. Only downsides were thin mattresses, loud, creaky bunk bed frames, and no lockers in the rooms at the time of my visit. But reception offered a safe for valuables and the price and location far outweighed the other cons. Would highly recommend this hostel!

Needs lockers!! But great stay!!!

It would have been fine had it not been for the 3 other staff members in my room. The shared bathroom was covered with their products including stubble from shaving over the sink. The worst was that one of the staff masturbated in the middle of the night and was moaning when he thought everyone was asleep then spent the rest of the night snoring. The staff at the front desk were extremely helpful and friendly though. It was just the staff in my room that made the stay not good.

• 12th May 2015

The hostel is great. Prefect location, staff is very friendly and helpfull and everything is very clean. I've just missed lockers in the room (but the hostel offers a place to store your valuble things and works pretty well). I also missed more switch plugs and bulb lights in each bed. But these are small things that would just make my experience even better.

I absolutely loved the location of this hostel! It gets a bit loud at night, but it's quiet after 12am. I would definitely come again!

Great place, nice people and perfect for anyone who would like to spend a great time in Dublin

Great hostel! The staff is very helpful! Excellent location for tourists. They even have a free-dinner night and a wine and cheese evening. Rooms are very clean as well!

loved this hostel. would stay again. nice atmosphere, has lots happening. right across the river from Trinity College and Temple Bar, and close to O'Connell Street. the staff were very helpful and friendly. I only stayed one night but I was impressed. there were a lot of outlets for charging, the room was clean, and I loved the quotes, lyrics and art on the walls.

Really enjoyed our short stay at sky backpackers. Friendly staff, good facilities, will definitely be back!

• 5th May 2015

I had a great time. Thanks!

• 3rd May 2015

I only stayed for one night, but all of the staff members were so friendly and helpful. The place was clean and the rooms and bathrooms were really nice. I was there when it was relatively empty, so it may have been more fun if it would have been busier, but nonetheless it was a great hostel.

Great hostel, lovely staff,fantastic location. Just need more outlets in the rooms

• 27th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Perfect place to go

I had an awesome time at Sky Backpackers. The staff was very friendly, they provided fun activities for everyone every night, which made it easy to meet other backpackers. The kitchen is awesome!!

We made a recervation for another night. But the girl in the reception made the recervation the wrong day apparently. So the hostle just kicked us out saying we have no rooms unless u don't want to pay 50 euro more???

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

the location was amazing and easy to get everywhere. This hostel has been my fabourite one so far out of my trip. i liked hiw there was something going on everynight, the rooms made you socialize with people which i liked. the rooms were super clean

only a few details in the rooms make them supreme, a light in each bed (we can on the light and wake up the entire room at 5:00am in the morning), better pillows (they are painful), and off course a chair (the room have a lot of space for one or two)….

• 2nd Apr 2015

The hostel is OK. Excelent location. No lockers in the rooms. Nice atmosphere,

Good hostel. I love that they offer free activities/food during the evenings. That makes it easier to meet other people who are staying there and just makes the whole stay more enjoyable. I do wish they had lockers to keep your stuff secure though....

« first « Prev 1 2 3