Fabulous 726 Total Reviews
Fabulous 726 Total Reviews
Sky Backpackers Located at 2-4 Litton Lane, Dublin 1, , Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 1 2-4 Litton Lane, Dublin 1
89% 726
53.3474387 -6.2611663
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Apr 2016

This was my very first hostel and I have to say that all the other hostels will have a lot to live up to. Sky backpackers is in a great location and very clean! It's a very safe hostel but if you are looking for lockers they don't have any. They have "free dinner" on Wednesday nights and I don't know if it's actually food or just snacks because during my stay they said there would be nachos but instead it was just Doritos and salsa. Staff is friendly. I loved it and would stay there again!

• USA, Male, 18-24
26th Apr 2016

The place is great. Good location just off O'Connoll street, breakfast every morning for €3, they have cool things planned every night at 8pm. The lounge is cool and the kitchen is big. Bathrooms were large for a hostel which is great. Overall great experience

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

The hostel has nice wall painting to give a nice hip atmosphere. The location is very close to everything you need. Only downside is that it is located just beside a live-music bar. I was there on a weekday and they stopped playing before 24:00, so that's reasonable. Staf was friendly. The shower was good(good shower head). The beds are a bit springy though, but the blankets are actually large so you dont have to choose whether you have cold feet or shoulders Towel was included

• Norway, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

Overall very positive stay, if I have to say something negative, the showers were quite poor and there could be some noise at nights. But very good beds, clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, great value for breakfast (3 euro), Nice location in the center of Dublin, so I could easily recommend this hostel. We were 7 People who stayed for 5 days and we were all very satisfied and had a great time.

• jessmapley
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2016
6.3

Central location and good security, but one night we had to get someone sitting in the lounge to open the door for us, reception unmanned . Our room was dirty and wasn't cleaned the entire time and it seemed like my bed was already slept in before I was there as it had someone's hair all through it. The should also separate people that as staying there for months to work from backpackers as they made the rooms uncomfortable and put stuff everywhere to the point I had no where to even put my bag

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

Excellent atmosphere, decor, location. Could have done with a little bit more comfortable beds (could feel every spring) but other than that good rooms! Loved literally everything about this hostel except for the price! It was the cheapest place in town, but still cost us $80 a night for a dorm bed. Not sure why it was so expensive, other than that it was a weekend. I usually go with hostels because of their low prices but this was definitely the most expensive hostel I've EVER stayed in.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2016

I enjoyed staying at this hostel. It has a great location and was very clean. The staff were friendly and had different activities every night such as free wine and cheese night and free dinner. The only problem I had was the fact there was no lockers in the room or no place to store luggage in the room.

9th Mar 2016

Awesome hostel. Highly recommended. Clean, safe, and close to everything.

9th Mar 2016

I had the best time. First time in Ireland and the place was the best place to be. I really didn't want to go 🙁🙂

2nd Mar 2016

Good hostel, just not a lot happening in the off season i guess, be prepared to make your own fun