Sky Backpackers Reviews

2-4 Litton Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

This is Where I'll go if I'm ever in Dublin again and need a place to crash.

• 19th Feb 2015

it was a great experience! my two other friends (we are all women) had a room all to ourselves and it was very clean. we felt very safe and were able to leave our belongings in the luggage room after we had checked out- very nice!

• 17th Feb 2015

Thanks for all !

Everything was just perfect !! Great location , great staff, rooms are specious with a great shower!!!

• 16th Feb 2015

We stayed at Sky Backpackers for a night in Dublin. They are easy to locate and a good value for the money. Beds were simple bunk beds and linens were clean. Staff was very knowledgeable and helped answer all our inquiries. There are offerings every day of the week, including free dinner and a pub crawl. The only downside was their credit card machine was broken the day of checkout, so we incurred extra charges to use a cash machine. Overall would recommend!

Excellent and friendly staff. I had a great time. Very clean and we'll kept place.

• 31st Jan 2015

Fantastic group and with free beer nights, free dinner nights, and other events it's a great hostel.

Great place!

Clean rooms, helpful staff, and comfortable common area. You can't get any more centrally located in Dublin- it's right on the river but in a quiet spot. Only negative is that there are no lockers in the rooms, although you can store valuables at the front desk.

Very nice hostel, the staff are very friendly and its location is right in the centre of the city! I enjoyed it

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Staff are so helpful and friendly. Incredibly cleanot and overall a great stay! Recommend to anyone :)

• 9th Jan 2015

Really clean and modern, spacious dorms. Bathroom/shower was excellent. Good breakfast selection. Great location.

Staff were very friendly and accomodating! Thorougly enjoyed my stay here... Location couldn't be better, very central. The rooms were clean, very spacious The only downside is the bar across the alley, but I looked past that.

staff great!

• 1st Jan 2015

Mattresses are very uncomfortable and you can feel the springs. We advised of a flickering light in the bathroom on the first morning that could not be used but it was still not fixed by the time we left. Shower walls were quite slimy and in the dark by flashlight you could see they weren't very clean.

People at the reception are amazing! :)

The location of the hostel is amazing, is near to everything. In 5minutes you're at the Temple Bar, at the Trinity College, at O'Connell Street.. etc! The staff was awesome, super helpful. I've met a lot of people there. I recommend it a lot!

• 20th Dec 2014
  • manocas
  • Portugal

Friendly staff and nice location. The room was a bit crowded for so many people, that made the air not fresh in the room.

the only thing that I did not liked that the room was not equipped with a wardrobe, there was not even a bedside table, the worst thing was the noise of the bunk bed. it was impossible not to disturb other guests . I want to thank the staff, really friendly and helpful, good breakfast and initiatives evening.

It would be nice to have lockers in the room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3