Sky Backpackers Reviews

2-4 Litton Lane, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

I had an awesome time at Sky Backpackers. The staff was very friendly, they provided fun activities for everyone every night, which made it easy to meet other backpackers. The kitchen is awesome!!

only a few details in the rooms make them supreme, a light in each bed (we can on the light and wake up the entire room at 5:00am in the morning), better pillows (they are painful), and off course a chair (the room have a lot of space for one or two)….

• 2nd Apr 2015

The hostel is OK. Excelent location. No lockers in the rooms. Nice atmosphere,

Good hostel. I love that they offer free activities/food during the evenings. That makes it easier to meet other people who are staying there and just makes the whole stay more enjoyable. I do wish they had lockers to keep your stuff secure though....

The hostel is on the north and more quiet side of the Liffey. Three days are much too short to explore Dublin and I will likely choose to stay at Sky Backpackers again.

Excellent location, very close to all main sights but definitely not worth the price! Was put in a room where staff stay so felt as if you were intruding on someone's room. Stuff everywhere

Only complaint was no lockers in the room but you are able to leave your valuables at reception easily and without fear. Otherwise, excellent rooms with great en suite bathrooms... superb and helpful staff... good kitchen... Wonderful lounge rooms... KILLER location. Definitely staying here on my next trip to Dublin!

Good Hostel right in town, close to Temple Bar. Across the Road from an epic token Irish bar, Live music and heaps of good cobbers.

Great location but not that good of a shower and the kitchen doesn't have an oven.

Excellent location that is right by the city center. Only downside was no lockers but they offered to store any valuables locked in the office.

Friendly staff was very helpful!

Overall not a bad hostel, but I wasn't there long enough to get much out of it. Good location, close to the centre of Dublin.

Far too expensive for a 6-bed room. The quality of the room and the hostel is not worth the price. I didn't like the 1,6 € extra I had to pay because I was paying by card. Breakfast costs 3 €. No locker in the room and no much space for suitcases which can be a problem. Clean hostel, well located. Quite noisy at night.

Two things GREAT, two things BAD. The good ones: location (just perfect) and the colective reas (big living room and kitchen to meet people). The bad ones: the toilets/showers are INSIDE the bedrooms (what means you wil listening to people get in and out all night, neverthless the smell); there's NO LOCKERS. Cmon guys, a hostel with no lockers today...

It was an fantastic holiday with nice people working and living at the hostel. Go on like that!

• 2nd Mar 2015

This is Where I'll go if I'm ever in Dublin again and need a place to crash.

• 19th Feb 2015

it was a great experience! my two other friends (we are all women) had a room all to ourselves and it was very clean. we felt very safe and were able to leave our belongings in the luggage room after we had checked out- very nice!

Thanks for all !

Everything was just perfect !! Great location , great staff, rooms are specious with a great shower!!!

• 16th Feb 2015

We stayed at Sky Backpackers for a night in Dublin. They are easy to locate and a good value for the money. Beds were simple bunk beds and linens were clean. Staff was very knowledgeable and helped answer all our inquiries. There are offerings every day of the week, including free dinner and a pub crawl. The only downside was their credit card machine was broken the day of checkout, so we incurred extra charges to use a cash machine. Overall would recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3