Sky - Hostel Reviews

Ben yehuda 34, Tel Aviv, Israel

I only had a short overnight stop so there is little to add. except charging to leave your luggage for even a short time is not a good policy

Amazing place for travellers to get to know Tel Aviv!

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Russia

Nice people! I loved that hostel

• 18th Jun 2014

We were expecting a hostel, but it more looks like appartment for locals. There was 3 people litteraly living in my share room .. Not speeching english. Looks to be locals people. Toilets and shower not clean. Atmosphere terrible. Won't go back there and won't ever recommand it. Don't understand why Lonely planet recommand it.

Only bed sheet was provided and nothing else. No towels and pillow cases to be provided, internet only in the lobby and not enough space to sit as everyone is in the lobby using internet.

The rooms were not clean, and neither was the beds. The location near to the beach is awesome, but the rest is really not great. There are no things like a bar or a place to chill out where it would be possible to meet other travellers, and there's absolutely no atmosphere to the place. PS: "Are you:", I was there with my sister

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Nice hostel with a very good location . From there to the beach takes 2 min . But I think they can get better, about do some moderns fix at all , showersroom , special the sofas in the hall ( smelling a pi, I guess coz some " man" stay there all day. At least the staffs are great. The pub is a bulshit pay for drinks and you are not allowed to talk with people after 10.30, I don't know why they have : " Pub"

• 9th May 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful. When I arrived, I was put in a room which has toilet pipes running through it. The smell was gross, and alternatives were hard to arrange until the next day. It's an ok place, if you go however, avoid room number 26.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Swaziland

the first look my sister was unhappy, then she loved it.we would stay there again

• 23rd Mar 2014