Sky - Hostel Reviews

Ben yehuda 34, Tel Aviv, Israel

Friendly receptionists!

It was an older building without kitchen facilities, just a fridge and microwave. To get breakfast you have to go to their other location down the street. It was ok for one night, and it's near the beach.

The room had a window that did not close properly, The traffic noises were so loud I could not sleep all night. Breakfast? It consists of just a big doughnut. I left a complaint note to the attendant, he was going to give it to the manager, requesting 50% off the rate charged. Will they contact me? Tree days have gone by I haven't heard from them.