Sky Lounge Hostel Reviews

Loved my stay here. Friendly staff, plenty of activities, great location. A++

• 28th Jun 2015

Had a good time here and met some great people. The owner is really friendly and took us on a great trip through Bosnia towards Sarajevo. It was a bit quiet but still had a good time. Some locked storage in the room would have been nice.

i liked this hostel so much. There were not many people there so the stuff gave me my own room which is awesome because I paid for a a bed in a shared room. I also met some others travellers and we went visiting together. I had a really nice time there. Hugs from Romania girls!

I think my time here can be summaried in 2 experiences. 1. I asked the staff where I should eat that wasn't the restaurant that gives them vouchers, the only suggestions they had for me was McDonalds- completely seriously. 2. There is absolutely nothing to cook with: no microwave, no toaster, no oven, no stovetop. They seem to just not care about being any good so if you've come to Bosnia to eat McDonald's, this is the hostel for you!

Welcoming place with good staff. Everything is clean but the kitchen and bathrooms are quite dated. A little ways from the sights, but you can't really get much closer for the same price.

What made this place shine is the people. Armel was nice enough to show us the town when we came in on a off night very early in the season. He drove us around and showed us drinks and places that were off the radar. Definitely above and beyond what I expect from a hostel host! I could imagine this hostel being a very happening place to be in peak season. It has a very communal feel with the rooftop area that makes it very good for backpackers to meet.

Awesome time! Armel ( the owner) took me out and had a great time with him. Wouldn't let me pay for my drinks. Although it may look a little dumpy, it has character. The people make this place shoutout to big Moa, Selma, Medina, and Kenaan for an awesome experience. Highly recommend the war tour as well with Zika owner of hostel Nina. Such positive vibes everywhere and the lounge upstaits has the best view of any hostel I've been to. Thanks guys!

Had a really good time at the hostel. Clean and tidy, good wi-fi, Decent breakfast. The staff made my stay a lot more fun and interesting. Always friendly and accommodating. It's close to everything you need, and just 10 minutes or so from the bus/train station. Will definitely stay again. =)

I book a standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm, but staff offered me a Standard Single Private room. Staffs are nice and helpful. The common areas are the kitchen on the ground floor and another kitchen on the roof floor. But the kitchen on the roof floor was locked at night, which I cannot get the only hot boiled water from there. The kitchen is a little bit messy. Sound proof of the room is not good. Perfect location.

Great little hostel. Staff was very welcoming, my friend and I had a 4 bed room to ourselves. There were 2 barthrooms on our floor, both clean. Our favorite part was the terrace. And they offer a free little breakfast which was perfect for us! Would stay there again.

One of the worst hostels I've been so fare. Interior looks like that there hasn't been done anything for decades. Beside a nice smile the staff didn't offer much more. Asked for busses going to Dubrovnik the woman at the reception just said that there is a list hanging out and that it is probably not up-to-date. But she didn't check up for a current schedule - so we did it for ourselves... Under our beds there was a big dust layer. Seemed that there hasn't been cleaned for ages.

Really great social hostel, really easy to meet people and the staff are great. It could just do with a bit of a clean

Reception girl is hot.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Hungary

Unfortunately, there were only two other travellers staying in the hostel. Therefore there was not much atmosphere or opportunity to meet people. It was a nice place though, and is probably a lot of fun in the busy season. The staff was very nice.

Overall great had an awesome stay. Had a brilliant time

• 7th Apr 2015