Sky Lounge Hostel Reviews

I didn't get picked up even after calling because there was a mixup. Also, there are no lockers. The showers aren't terribly clean, and there were plumbing problems when I was there. The staff are pretty friendly, though, and it was cheap.

Dear Guest, we appologize about the mixup about the pickup. Plumbing problems happen, and we deal with them by calling a plumber. We cant fix something in the very moment it happens and sorry if it caused any inconvenience for you. We do have lockers and all you needed to do is inquire at the reception. We are really sorry that these inconveniences you experienced made your experience not a perfect one and we appologize once again.

Staff were amazing, always willing to go out of their way to help you. They organise a lot of free hostel activities which is great to meet people. Location perfect, WiFi good, brekky basic but a bonus AND terrace a brilliant extra! Recommend!

Really good hostel, decent location close to everything you need. had a free BBQ on the roof terrace when we arrived, great opportunity to meet others. Only negative is only 1 shower per floor which means can get a bit busy, but wasn't a real issue for us. Highly recommended, would definitely stay again.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Amazing hostel. The efforts of the staff resonates through with the guests to create an awesome hostel atmosphere. Went away to Sarajevo and came back to Mostar and stayed another 3 nights, and didn't want to leave! Thanks to Armel, Charnie, Yanni, Haris, Dave the Rave, and of course the lovely Medina.

The staff here make the place. There's a free pub crawl, regular activities and they were very accommodating. The hostel is located down an alleyway behind a disused building, which at night looks a little creepy but once inside the warm welcome makes up for it. The shared bathroom and the common areas aren't anything flash but for 10 euros you can't complain.

Really nice place to stay. Helpful staff, awesome atmosphere, good price, big dormitories...and then the rooftop, an amazing place to chill out with the other guests. The kitchen could be improved, but it is not really a big deal when you can find cheap food around. I am sure I will be back!

Had a great stay here, met some sound people, and some even sounder volunteers!! Represented of the first Tuesday Cheese and Wine night, to which we hope and pray there will be more! The "sophisticated" cheese and wine night may or may not have ended up with a few of the guests, myself included, in the Mostar River. Good times. Great place to stay in Mostar, highly recommend. However it was the only hostel we stayed in without some form of secure storage facility for our luggage, maybe consider?

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Sky lounge hostel is an awesome place to stay and caters to everyone! If you want to party there's plenty going on at the roof top terrace, if you want to chill there's plenty of movies to watch and a great relaxed atmosphere. The tours organised by the staff are phenomenal! I booked one night and stayed for a week - I felt like I was at home. The local staff are a wealth of knowledge, making sure you get the most out of your stay. You arrive a stranger and leave as part of the skylounge family.

It's not the best little hostel but it's in a close enough area to what you want to see and it gets the job done. Do the War walking Tour - it's one of the best yours I've ever been on!

Brilliant Hostel. The free BBQ on Sundays is a lot more than you would expect. Short walk from the old town and the waterfall tour / war tour are a must. Ended up staying there longer because of the hostel Mostar is an awesome place. Stay here!

This is a fantastic hostel. Honestly, it was one of my favorite that I have ever stayed in because of the atmosphere. The facilities are a bit run down, but the atmosphere and staff make up for it. They did a great job of making me feel at home and welcome. Plus, the other backpackers coming through all seemed really cool.

• 10th Jul 2014

Great hostel, you get to meet locals and the staff are great

It is between the bus station and the famous Bridge. I had a good time there. No complaints about the hostel. Everybody was nice there.

This hostel is a hidden gem within the hidden gem that is Mostar. A short walk from the Bus Station and a even shorter walk from the Old Bridge. The staff were excellent and made my stay a highlight of my travels. Nothing was too much trouble. One even showed me the Bridge at night and told me the whole story of the Bridge. The Sky Lounge on an evening has an excellent atmosphere with staff and fellow travelers having a good time. Only regret was not extending my stay so don't make my mistake.

Great staff, thanks for an awesome time!

terrace on the top is nice , other than that ok for the price, not far to center

Amazing staff could not ask for more friendly or helpful staff . Loved the terrace balcony great place to meet other travellers and have a few drinks. It was great to have delivery at almost any hour from the hostel's owners restaurant. I will be back very soon. Thank you so much for the good times Charni, Yani, Hara, Medina and of course Amrel.

Amazing hostel at a great location near the main bus station and close to the Mostar bridge. Staff was incredible! Roof terrace is also amazing especially at night.

Highly recommended. Most helpfull staff ever !

the atmosphere was perfect. i stayed only a night. to be honest, the room i stayed in was not that comfortable. i asked for a towel and the thing i got was interesting. if you are the ones who dont care about the facilities and love only atmosphere, this one is for you guys! enjoy!

« first « Prev 1 2 3