Sky Lounge Hostel Reviews

Though a bit out of town, the shuttle works well and the views from the top deck/pool are incredible. It feels almost like a nice hotel: ac, balconies, kitchenette. Dave was an awesome driver, and Maya and Magdalena were friendly and kept everything sparklingly clean. I wish we could have stayed longer. Reception was helpful too- set up airport transfer. Only suggestion: lockers.

Enjoyed my start at sky lounge hostel. The roof top patio was a great place to meet people, and the free pub crawl was lot of fun. I would definitely stay here again.

Great place!! Beds are comfy, bathroom is realy clean, awesone terrace! The hostel offer a lot of activities and evenings together, really nice atmosphere.

Good hostel, felt comfortable there. Kitchen and bathrooms were not the cleanest, but overall good ambiance and well located. Great price...definitely recommended

Average, cheap laundry. Not terrible not phenomenal. B- hostel. Small lockers that aren't secure.

Sky Lounge is easy to find from the train station and yet only 5 mins walk from the bridge (jump). the atmosphere is great. They organise a social event everynight to bring guests together including a free all you can eat BBQ! its also worked out so cheap and the staff were sweet as punch! I

In Mostar, not many people know english, so in the begging it was difficult to find the location of the hostel (only because we didn't check on maps), however the staff was really welcoming and the facilities were great. The internet was good.The air conditioning in the room also helped us to have a good night of sleep (it was above 28oC in aug). The hostel provided a pub craw which was really nice and a great opportunity to see the city at night and meet the pubs and the people in the hostel.

Great staff, friendly and social hostel

• 29th Jul 2014

I fled away after 1 ngt.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

I didn't get picked up even after calling because there was a mixup. Also, there are no lockers. The showers aren't terribly clean, and there were plumbing problems when I was there. The staff are pretty friendly, though, and it was cheap.

Dear Guest, we appologize about the mixup about the pickup. Plumbing problems happen, and we deal with them by calling a plumber. We cant fix something in the very moment it happens and sorry if it caused any inconvenience for you. We do have lockers and all you needed to do is inquire at the reception. We are really sorry that these inconveniences you experienced made your experience not a perfect one and we appologize once again.

What a great place. Staff was amazing, with really cool little activities and parties organized, for free !! Had lots of fun. Super friendly environment, just like the city itself. Very nice balcony with views over the mountains. Highly recommended.

Staff were amazing, always willing to go out of their way to help you. They organise a lot of free hostel activities which is great to meet people. Location perfect, WiFi good, brekky basic but a bonus AND terrace a brilliant extra! Recommend!

Really good hostel, decent location close to everything you need. had a free BBQ on the roof terrace when we arrived, great opportunity to meet others. Only negative is only 1 shower per floor which means can get a bit busy, but wasn't a real issue for us. Highly recommended, would definitely stay again.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Amazing hostel. The efforts of the staff resonates through with the guests to create an awesome hostel atmosphere. Went away to Sarajevo and came back to Mostar and stayed another 3 nights, and didn't want to leave! Thanks to Armel, Charnie, Yanni, Haris, Dave the Rave, and of course the lovely Medina.

The staff here make the place. There's a free pub crawl, regular activities and they were very accommodating. The hostel is located down an alleyway behind a disused building, which at night looks a little creepy but once inside the warm welcome makes up for it. The shared bathroom and the common areas aren't anything flash but for 10 euros you can't complain.

The hostel is located only a short walk from the Old Bridge and the main bus station. The free breakfast was convenient and I would highly recommend doing both of the tours offered as they are well worth the cost. There were laundry facilities available for only 1 Euro. They also had a nice lounge on the main floor with a computer and kitchen. This was a great place from which to enjoy the amazing city of Mostar.

Really nice place to stay. Helpful staff, awesome atmosphere, good price, big dormitories...and then the rooftop, an amazing place to chill out with the other guests. The kitchen could be improved, but it is not really a big deal when you can find cheap food around. I am sure I will be back!

Had a great stay here, met some sound people, and some even sounder volunteers!! Represented of the first Tuesday Cheese and Wine night, to which we hope and pray there will be more! The "sophisticated" cheese and wine night may or may not have ended up with a few of the guests, myself included, in the Mostar River. Good times. Great place to stay in Mostar, highly recommend. However it was the only hostel we stayed in without some form of secure storage facility for our luggage, maybe consider?

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Sky lounge hostel is an awesome place to stay and caters to everyone! If you want to party there's plenty going on at the roof top terrace, if you want to chill there's plenty of movies to watch and a great relaxed atmosphere. The tours organised by the staff are phenomenal! I booked one night and stayed for a week - I felt like I was at home. The local staff are a wealth of knowledge, making sure you get the most out of your stay. You arrive a stranger and leave as part of the skylounge family.

It's not the best little hostel but it's in a close enough area to what you want to see and it gets the job done. Do the War walking Tour - it's one of the best yours I've ever been on!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4