Sky Lounge Hostel Reviews

I joined the tour organize by this hostel to Blagaj,Kravice Waterfall etc...its amazing and very informative

I think I was here during quiet time but even then I had great fun. The facilities and atmos make it welcoming, and the staff are purveyors of bosnian grade banter. Highly recommended.

Not great that the oven in the hostel didnt work and the member of staff i spoke to about it didnt really seem to care. Place has a good atmosphere and the roof terrace is really nice giving a good place to hang out and a nice view of Mostar.

The hostel workers were great and took excellent care of the guests. Provided great advice, nice rooms, an AWESOME atmosphere and things to do. Highly recommend it in person and online.

The staff are great. Always organising activities each night. They took us to a restaurant and gave us free wine and nibbles. So generous. I was thinking about staying longer and I really enjoyed mostar partly because of the fantastic people at the hostel. Thank you

Simply a great place to stay in Mostar. Close to the bus station and to everything you would want to see in Mostar. They also arrange a multitude of interesting day trips.

Decent hostel but can be very noisy! If you stay here I highly recommend ear plugs! Great activities though and some great communal areas.

Great place to meet people. The pub crawl they run is very enjoyable. Big nights out.

Excelent atmosphere! The terrace is a great common area to meet people, before going out, in breakfast or end of the day. The free breakfast is also really nice! Every day they run a pub crawl, I just wish it could be later. I have no complains about the hostel!

As a solo traveller i thoroughly recommend this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful. Great location with nice roof terrace. Hostel organised pub crawls the two nights I was there.

This hostel was an excellent value for the price, and is located perfectly between the old historical town and the bus station, each is nothing more than 10 minutes walk. Staff is very friendly and the city is a great world heritage treasure.