Sky Lounge Hostel Reviews

I joined the tour organize by this hostel to Blagaj,Kravice Waterfall etc...its amazing and very informative

I think I was here during quiet time but even then I had great fun. The facilities and atmos make it welcoming, and the staff are purveyors of bosnian grade banter. Highly recommended.

The hostel workers were great and took excellent care of the guests. Provided great advice, nice rooms, an AWESOME atmosphere and things to do. Highly recommend it in person and online.

The staff are great. Always organising activities each night. They took us to a restaurant and gave us free wine and nibbles. So generous. I was thinking about staying longer and I really enjoyed mostar partly because of the fantastic people at the hostel. Thank you

Simply a great place to stay in Mostar. Close to the bus station and to everything you would want to see in Mostar. They also arrange a multitude of interesting day trips.

Decent hostel but can be very noisy! If you stay here I highly recommend ear plugs! Great activities though and some great communal areas.

Great place to meet people. The pub crawl they run is very enjoyable. Big nights out.

Excelent atmosphere! The terrace is a great common area to meet people, before going out, in breakfast or end of the day. The free breakfast is also really nice! Every day they run a pub crawl, I just wish it could be later. I have no complains about the hostel!

As a solo traveller i thoroughly recommend this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful. Great location with nice roof terrace. Hostel organised pub crawls the two nights I was there.

This hostel was an excellent value for the price, and is located perfectly between the old historical town and the bus station, each is nothing more than 10 minutes walk. Staff is very friendly and the city is a great world heritage treasure.

Great location. Nice terrace. Very close to the bus station and Mostar bridge. Friendly and helpful staff, especially Daniel YARAK :-) he was a great guy Teaching us how to make Bosnian Burek. Facilities were ok and it was clean. Good price, too. Recommended

Sky lounge was amazingly easy to find from the bus station and a short walk into the old town. They are the epitome of what a hostel should be in that there were events going on almost every night to meet the fellow travelers. I stayed only two nights but would have liked to stay another. Very friendly and helpful staff! Yummy cooking class and a wine and cheese night. The only thing that wasn't fantastic was the cleanliness of the shower. But other then that it was great! Highly recommended!

Great hostel, amazing atmosphere and backpacker activities most nights. It's just a 10 min walk from the old bridge/old town and close to bus station too. The rooftop and free activities (eg free Bosnian cooking class, cheese and wine night) makes it easy to meet other travellers - I was a solo traveller and felt really welcome here. Also the tour of waterfalls/Herzegovina is worth every Mark - definitely recommend it. They also offer a war tour. Highly recommend this place!

Nice hostel with cool rooftop area. There wasn't many people in the hostel when we went unfortunately so we didn't meet many people. Staff were extremely helpful and even rang the bus station to reserve a ticket for us.

Love the hostel. Very cheap and social. The woman at the reception is also very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay here

good value... you get what you pay for! Friendly staff though and very interesting tours available through the hostel.

A really nice hostel. The activities they plan are great and encourage travels to socialise, which is a key thing when you're a solo traveller. They offer a simple breakfast. The trips you book through them are really great. Overall a really good experience!

Really lovely hostel, great atmosphere, very friendly. Good free breakfast which is somewhat of a rarity these days. And free towels! I was ill when I arrived, and pretty much for the whole time I was here, so it was great to be somewhere homely and clean where I felt I could recover. Also the tour they put you on the Kravice waterfalls is great, and although expensive for this country, worth the money. Think it would have been good for a party had I been able, great for meeting people.

Fantastic staff and easy to get to if arriving to town by bus/train. Nice and easy to access the old Town and sights. The waterfall tour gave a great insight into some of the Bosnian history and great value for money! Great hostel

A fun hostel which runs social events for guests each night so it is very easy to meet people. Staff are very helpful and friendly. I stayed in two different dorms and both were clean and comfortable, the facilities were fine. Free basic breakfast included and the roof terrace is a wonderful place to sit. Avoid walking around the area very late at night unaccompanied though. Myself and another from the hostel were attacked 2 blocks away by 2 drunk local men as we headed back from a night out.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4