Skye Backpackers Reviews

Kyleakin, Isle of Skye, Scotland

We only stayed here one night but really liked the hostel. Its got that cosy homely vibe to it. Good facilities, and in a nice little village. Perfect place to stay to explore the Island.

Thanks for the review & we're so glad you enjoyed your stay :-) We think Kyleakin's a great wee village & the night life can be fun too. I hope you loved the Isle of Skye & maybe we'll see you again some day!

Good hostel, cozy and had everything I needed. Loved the free tea/coffee/hot chocolate

Good spot close to the busstop so it was easy to make my way around the different parts of Skye. Staff where extremely helpful, any problems or questions I had they did everything in there power to help me with ex specially Ruth who helped me plan my entire time in Skye. Loved it, good kitchen, nice bed, clean rooms.

• 19th Dec 2013

Very nice friendly and enjoyable hostel well worth going back to

Although the value for money is good, I thought that the location was not the best. The bathrooms were below average and the room we stayed in were really cold. Staff was excellent and extremely helpful!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry the room was cold, just come down to see us next time so we can check your radiator is working &we can always get spare blankets to help you get warm & toasty :-) We appreciate your comments about the bathrooms, they are reasonably old & may be due for refurbishment. It was a pleasure having you & hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Great hostel, very friendly staff and all Backpackers are always perfectly located!! The only thing I missed were lockers in the room, just in case... PS: breakfast wasn't amazing.

Thanks for your feedback :-) Glad you enjoyed your stay, it was great to have you! If you come to stay again, we do have a safe at reception & are more than happy to store valuables for you. Take care & hopefully we'll see you again :-)

This was definitely the funnest hostel I stayed at on my entire trip. Met great people and was welcomed in as soon as I stepped in the door.

View all Isle of Skye Hostels