Skywalk Reviews

via buonarroti,39, Rome, Italy

Staff were great and friendly

I booked this hostel based on its location and raiting of 83%. It was my last stop on a monthlong trip across Europe, so I had some expectations on what a hostel rated 83% on Hostelworld should be like. Unfortunately Skywalk did not meet my expectations, except for location. The 8 bunk room was far more cramped than any other I had previously stayed in, the showers were the least clean I had experienced, and there was no community area or kitchen for people to congregate in.

This hostel was in a great location for getting around as it was just a minute from the emanuelle metro stop and was located near to the coliseum and the st. Maria cathedral (beautiful church worth a look). The staff was excellent, very kind and helpful finding whatever you are interested in. If you are planning on spending your days and nights exploring the city this is a good place to stay.

Every thing is great at this hostel. And every thing fits in the hostel's description. Staffs are perfect esp. Masud.

Not what I was expecting, definitely needs improvement

the staff are extremely nice and generous!

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Quiet hostel located in a historical apartment building. Not far away from Termini railway station. Shops are just round the corner and open till late.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Poland

While the outside looks sketchy, the inside is lovely and the staff are super friendly. A good place to stay if money is an issue.

The hostel is 2 min walk to Vitorrio subway (takes about 10 min to Vatican City) and 10/12min walk to Colosseum. But the surrounding zone does not inspire a lot of safety, so be aware at night. There is breakfast included (in a nearby cafe) and also the staff regularly gives water/juice/snacks/fruit. Even thought the staff were very friendly, there is a lack of organization. We had to change rooms twice, when we first arrived there was a lot of confusion on which room we were gonna stay at..

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts