Skywalk Reviews

via buonarroti,39, Rome, Italy

great hostel and lovely staff, 1 minute walk from the metro.And 4 mix room kept very clean it very easy to walk to colosseum 5 mins from the hostel

Free pasta and free wine they good strong wifi. And price was very cheep!!!

The worst hostel I have ever stayed in my life. It is a refugee camp! Not a hostel! Staff will not give you the key and you're not allow to back to room between 11:00 to 16:00 because of some stupid cleaning excuses. The location is in a stinky street with lots of trash. Bad wifi quality and awful room, beds. The information on the hostelworld websites is not the truth! Even the hostel address is fake one! Stinky, dirty! If you want to ruin the time in Rome, just visit this awful refugee camp.

• 16th May 2014
  • Taiwan

It was horrible, staff was very weird and looking dangerous! I was travel alone and I paid bed for 3 nights in mix dorm room for 8 people, but I slept there only one night...In the middle of the night employees walked into the room and looking for something...actually I didnt know why they doing this, but it was scary! And the neighborhood was also dangerous - roma termini. Dont visit this hostel!!!

If you book a dorm they take you to a different building 4 blocks from there. Its a different hostel named Marian. The hostel is just strting so they dont have many things to offer. Wifi only works next to the modem and theres no common area, only a terrace. Breakfast is a small plastic glass of juice an a packed croissant. No lockers. They dont explain anything when you arrive, they just put you on your bed without any more info. On the good side, thr guys are really friendly

Sketchy area and not very clean. They took us from skywalk to a secondary hostel in a supersketchy area. The Social atmosphere was great though. The staff were very funny.

The mixed dorms and skywalk itself are two separate buildings, and two places of very different quality. There are three bathrooms for about thirty people at the mixed dorm location as well as no common area. The staff however is very friendly and tries to make you comfortable.

• 9th May 2014

The dorms aren't located where they say they are. When I was there they were still moving stuff in and it didn't seem clean. The first two nights I was at the stated location (in a private room, which was clean and nice) but the third night they took me several blocks away to a different dorm - but didn't hassle me about giving me my money back. I stayed somewhere else the final night.

We booked this hostel because of its good hostelworld reviews, but its a joke. Half way through our stay we were moved from a skywalk room to a completely different location 10min further from Rome centre. Members of staff (especially Alex) were really creepy towards us, the place was run down, you dont get a key for your room, the towels for hire were sheets, the showers went freezing cold after a minute and the WiFi only worked in one spot outside the reception. Worst hostel experience ever.

Terrible hostel. We bokeed here, but when we arrived a member of the staff told us that we have to follow a guy to another building because there only were the private rooms. The other place was horrible, dirty, and the staff not so easy going. The breackfast not so good and the kitchen very small and dirty. If you are going to a mixed beed room I don t recomend you.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts