Skywalk Reviews

via buonarroti,39, Rome, Italy

Was only here one night and it was ok

I booked to stay at Sky walk due to the location being good however when we arrived we were sent to a different hostel which was way out of town. This isn't the first time I've heard of this happening as sky walk have 6 other hostels all with not so great reviews. The room we got was nice however it wasn't exactly a hostel and we didn't see any other people other than the women who lived there. The location spoilt it. The map we were given didn't even have the hostel on! Really disappointed!!

Vi kom senere end check in tidspunkter, og pga af det skulle vi sove på et andet hostel som lå en god gå tur væk. Det synes vi var meget mærkeligt da vi havde booket senge og der bare stod man skulle fortælle dem hvis man kom senere. Men vi kunne komme tilbage til Skywalk dagen efter. Begge steder gratis morgenmad men meget kedelig og ikke rigtig noget værd. Der blev ikke rigtig gjort rent på værelse i de 4 nætter vi var der. Kun efter dem der checkede ud men ikke gulvet eller noget. Venlig staf

Extremely nice and friendly staff! Especially Jeff and Masihur they went out of their way to ensure I had an enjoyable stay. Will definitely recommend. This is not a loud party hostel, nevertheless they had free Sangria nights which was great.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Good wifi and great location. Staff were helpful and gave a map which helped us use what little time we set for a day in Rome. Good shower and quite clean. A little hard to find though as it is in a building without a sign of some sort. Served us well for one night.

this hostel is really good value for money if your only staying for a short period of time, The workers are really welcoming and upgraded us to a private room on our last night. The hostels clean the only downside is theres no kitchen however, you do get free cups of tea, so what more do you need. Hostels not in the main centre but is close to a metro.

Staff were great and friendly

I booked this hostel based on its location and raiting of 83%. It was my last stop on a monthlong trip across Europe, so I had some expectations on what a hostel rated 83% on Hostelworld should be like. Unfortunately Skywalk did not meet my expectations, except for location. The 8 bunk room was far more cramped than any other I had previously stayed in, the showers were the least clean I had experienced, and there was no community area or kitchen for people to congregate in.

This hostel was in a great location for getting around as it was just a minute from the emanuelle metro stop and was located near to the coliseum and the st. Maria cathedral (beautiful church worth a look). The staff was excellent, very kind and helpful finding whatever you are interested in. If you are planning on spending your days and nights exploring the city this is a good place to stay.

Every thing is great at this hostel. And every thing fits in the hostel's description. Staffs are perfect esp. Masud.

When we arrived at 9:00pm we found out that reception closes at 6:00pm. They said this was specified on the website however it did not say this anywhere on the app! So they moved us to another hostel that was owned by the same man. That hostel was over crowed, overbooked and we had to pay more to stay there. the next day we moved back to the original hostel which was a lot better. the owner didn't have anything to say when we mentioned that the check in restraint wasn't mentioned on the site

Not what I was expecting, definitely needs improvement

the staff are extremely nice and generous!

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Quiet hostel located in a historical apartment building. Not far away from Termini railway station. Shops are just round the corner and open till late.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Poland

While the outside looks sketchy, the inside is lovely and the staff are super friendly. A good place to stay if money is an issue.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts