Skyway Hotel Reviews

0150 Road 6, Banteaychas Village, Slorkram Commune, Siem Reap, 855, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Horrific! Woke up the first night covered in tiny ants that were streaming out of the mattress. Either someone stuffed candy or something sweet under the bed at some point or I don't what....the photos of the pool are incredibly misleading and yes, they give you free tuk tuk rides into town whenever you want but there is absolutely nothing around this hotel if you want to go get a drink or you're hungry. Absolutely NO HELP booking tours and I did not trust security here at all. Awful hotel!

I got a huge room that was very clean and comfortable. Anan was very helpful and professional from the second I stepped in the. The location about 1,5 km from town centre was to far out for my taste and the neighborhood wasn't really a place to hang out. The hotel provided free tuk-tuks to the centre though. The hotel provided no directions for hostelworld. I had no time (or money for international calls) to arrange transport with the hotel so it was a problem they didn't provide directions.