Sleep Easy Hostel Prague Reviews

Dalimilova 261/14, Prague, Czech Republic

Really difficult to find and not the most convenient location. However, it was a lovely hostel as the rooms were really comfortable and clean, lovely staff that were friendly and eager to help, shoutout to the guy at the reception that ordered pizza to the hostel! Fairly quiet common room but friendly people overall.

No communal area. If there was a kitchen I didn't find it. You have to leave the key at reception but if the guy isn't there you have to wait. It would be good if they had a letter box or something. WiFi only works at reception. I would probably look someplace else if I went back.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

I really enjoined this hostel, the fact that the rooms were so big just made it comfortable. If you're looking for a relaxed hostel this is definitely the spot you're looking for.

It was such a modern, clean hostel! We were extremely happy with our stay, and the hostel was much nicer than we expected. It looks brand new inside. It is a little far away from the city centre- about 30 minutes- but we walked there every day and it was totally fine and not too bad at all. It's also near a tram stop.

This hostel is very far from the center but very cheap. The facilities are nice excpet there is no oven/stove in the "kitchen". When I come back I will find a hostel closer to everything.

Very clean and very comfortable beds but the advertising on hostel world is false, they DO NOT have a common kitchen to cook, only a microwave and they DO NOT have laundry facilities, not the greatest location either unless you utilize the trams. I also didn't get a hot shower for 3 days, it was ice cold. Will not be returning.

Hard to find, lacking decent signage and even my cab driver had no idea, although I think he was just bad at his job. Located close to trams, busses, stations and old town. Down the street are multiple bars/restaurants. This hostel was secure and comfy but the common room was very uncomfortable. No chairs to sit on, just wooden crates therefore no one socialized down there. WiFi does not work on upper level rooms. Good hot showers.

I was very happy with my stay. The owner and staff were very friendly and always willing to suggest a good restaurant nearby. To whole place is in excellent condition, since they just opened in January, with bathrooms and a small kitchen space with frige and sink in the rooms. It's about a 20 min walk to the city center, but trams and buses are only blocks away (and it means the restaurants nearby are cheaper and not so filled with tourists). I would definitely recommend it!

• 6th Jun 2014

I had two issues. The wifi is very weak. And the common room had small stools and painted wooden pallets for seats. I think a simple purchase of a stronger wireless router and at least some cheap cushions on the pallets would fix any major issues I had with the place. Other than that great rooms and wonderful staff. Shout out to Roberto for being so helpful!!

Bit far from tram stop and either up or downhill, in a 5 bed room but 2 beds were separated by a door from the other 3, also a sink and cupboards in the room for no particular reason. beds were so comfy and WiFi was great. met nice room-mates but didn't see anyone else as I was only there 1 night

The bathroom wasn't very clean, no wifi in the rooms only down by the office but there is only 2 chairs. It was average but nothing special.

Directions to this hostel were horrendous. Please check it out yourself before following theirs. We trekked around for an hour trying to find this place, they didn't have a sign outside to say it was Sleepeasy, we walked straight passed it and didn't realise. Staff were nice. Room was clean, bathroom did smell a little but you can handle it. No lock on bathroom. One night we did have a right snorer and we had this smelly guy that scratched his balls all day, but that's not the hostels fault.

The building was about a 20-25 minute walk out from the old town square, however there is a tram not too far away to catch in. I found it strange we had to hand our key into reception each time we left the building and then get it back when we got home. Also had to buzz the staff at the door to let us in the building, when we first arrived we had to wait about 10 minutes on the street for someone to let us in. The wifi doesn't work in the rooms so you can only use your laptop downstairs.

We were lost about 15 minutes looking for the hostel. so it would be better for another travelers to come to explain better how to get to the hostel.

One of my best hostel experiences ever. The right place to stay. Extremely large rooms with a lot of space and security. Great quality for the price.

It was very quiet when I stayed here - March, in the low season so not many people to socialise with. Otherwise the room and bathroom I shared I had to myself as it was so quiet, and was cleaned daily. Wasn't noisy either. It was a 15min walk to the metro, very easy or tram closer by but I prefer the metro as it's faster. Staff were polite and nice. Overall, it was a good place to stay as I was out all day during my stay.

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

This was a really great hostel! Since it opened not that long ago, everything is brand new and we could not ask for a better place.

• 7th Mar 2014

I stayed at 4mixed room with my friend, the room and the bed was very good qulity (like hotel!) there is also a kitchen in our room. the good thing is there was an another door to separate to 2rooms for 4people, so it was as if we stayed at private room. the staff was amazingly kind ever,and friendly. it was the best hosted in 18hostels that we used in Europe as for price, clean and stylish(gonna be more though), and stuffs! thank you so much!! comming again from Japan :)

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Japan

Time spent in Prague was unbelievable! We would like to express sincere THANK YOU to the hostel receptionist guy who met us and was like our very very good friend!

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Belarus

it is new, clean and good hostel. When you stay there, you dont need any transportation its 15 mins to train station and 20-25 mins to old town square. and the staff was so friendly, I felt like he is my mom :D and the cheap prices, ohh definitely you should stay there.

• 7th Feb 2014