Sleep Easy Hostel Prague Reviews

Dalimilova 261/14, Prague, Czech Republic

It was very quiet when I stayed here - March, in the low season so not many people to socialise with. Otherwise the room and bathroom I shared I had to myself as it was so quiet, and was cleaned daily. Wasn't noisy either. It was a 15min walk to the metro, very easy or tram closer by but I prefer the metro as it's faster. Staff were polite and nice. Overall, it was a good place to stay as I was out all day during my stay.

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

This was a really great hostel! Since it opened not that long ago, everything is brand new and we could not ask for a better place.

• 7th Mar 2014

I stayed at 4mixed room with my friend, the room and the bed was very good qulity (like hotel!) there is also a kitchen in our room. the good thing is there was an another door to separate to 2rooms for 4people, so it was as if we stayed at private room. the staff was amazingly kind ever,and friendly. it was the best hosted in 18hostels that we used in Europe as for price, clean and stylish(gonna be more though), and stuffs! thank you so much!! comming again from Japan :)

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Japan

Time spent in Prague was unbelievable! We would like to express sincere THANK YOU to the hostel receptionist guy who met us and was like our very very good friend!

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Belarus

it is new, clean and good hostel. When you stay there, you dont need any transportation its 15 mins to train station and 20-25 mins to old town square. and the staff was so friendly, I felt like he is my mom :D and the cheap prices, ohh definitely you should stay there.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

This hostel is amazing! I spent three days there, the staff was so helpfull and kind all the time, this hostel is new, so everything was clean, very near to get everywhere..if i come back to prague, i will come back there for sure.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Chile

It's a new hostel, everything was perfect! The room was clean and big, without bunk beds and with a fridge inside! The common room was so sweet :)

• 20th Dec 2013

What an amazing hostel, The best I have ever been, Very clean, Excellent location, friendly staff and big lockers in the rooms. I will stay there the next time I visit Prague.