Sleep Easy Hostel Reviews

Via XX Settembre, 80, Verona, Italy

Just stood here one night would have rather stayed somewhere else even if I had to pay more.

Very clean, free meals, friendly staff and right next to the train station.

• 11th Jan 2016

everything was good except that the fan in the toilet was producing an awful and annoying noise every time someone switched on the light. basically the night time we could have not go to the toilet to don't wake up everyone the room

The hostel is quite far away from the main attractions and nothing in the room worked. Only one plug socket for the whole 4 bed dorm I stayed in and the socket didnt seem to work properly so struggled to charge my phone. No toilet paper in the room and even when the bathroom had been cleaned the staff didn't replace the empty roll! No soap either. Both toilet paper and soap are not expensive items to buy so I feel these things are essential for a comfortable stay in a hostel.

Reception was very helpful!

This hostel was not worth the money. Reception was poor and not friendly. Location was okay, short walk to city center but at least a half hour walk to the train station, and they didn't give bus directions. Cleanliness was horrid, weird smell from the bathroom, water leak on the floor, shower and toilet didn't seem clean, no soap in the bathroom. No kitchen to utilize. The room was also FREEZING. Little to no heat. It's okay for one night, any more than that and I would book elsewhere.

Good place to stay for a night nothing special, very basic hostel with bed, shower and toilet, which is all you really need. If you're only there to sleep like I was it's perfect

Alright place, fine for a few nights. No commons area, no kitchen. Rooms are fine, nothing special. No sign so not the easiest to find. 10/15 min walk to centre and longer to train station. Felt safe though.

It's fine. Guy was nice who checked me in and they had good wifi. In a pretty decent area about 10 mins by foot from the city centre. Shower was a bit rubbish but worked enough I guess.

Wouldn't stay an extra 20 mins to check us into the hostel. Therefore had to find somewhere else to stay l.

This place is over priced for what it's worth but weren't many options otherwise. Staff were friendly. The room smelt like it was damp and moldy, which it was. The shower leaked so not only did the shower flood but the entire bathroom floor flooded too. There were lockers in the room and the bed was fairly comfortable. Wifi worked in the rooms and had a pretty good connection.

All in all I had a good stay here, mainly because I met some nice people. The hostel was okay, could be a bit cleaner as the shower leaked water onto the floor... The staff were very friendly and helpful.

This hostel is no where near as bad as the previous reviews had stated. As a female lone traveller I never felt unsafe walking along the supposed 'immigrant' street. The rooms were comfortable and the guy at reception was friendly and helpful. I wish I had stayed one more night!!!!

Apart from the shower flooding and a bit of a walk to the towns centre, it's worth the price.

No one there overnight in case something happened. People were screaming in the halls until 1am. Reception was rude.

• 2nd Oct 2015

This place was OK for a night or two. But the guy at th desk wasn't helpful at all when I told him there was no hot water.

This was the cheapest hostel in Verona at the time, and was still very expensive for what we got. The receptionist was rude and demanding, he had no time for us and didnt bother to show us around. The room didn't have a nice smell at all, as did the bathroom. My friend and I weren't happy with our overall experience there.

• 27th Sep 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, Kristijan on reception was amazingly helpful to all of us and spent some time chatting to us and giving us great advice! Fab guy, the people staying in the hostel were able to arrange to go out together and get plans sorted in the communal area which was super and the vending were well stocked!

The guy at the reception was hungover and rude. If the hostel wasn't clean it wouldn't have been a good experience.

Place did not look like the pictures. Staff was unfriendly. Very little secruite