Sleep Easy Hostel Reviews

Via XX Settembre, 80, Verona, Italy

Good place to stay for a night nothing special, very basic hostel with bed, shower and toilet, which is all you really need. If you're only there to sleep like I was it's perfect

Alright place, fine for a few nights. No commons area, no kitchen. Rooms are fine, nothing special. No sign so not the easiest to find. 10/15 min walk to centre and longer to train station. Felt safe though.

It's fine. Guy was nice who checked me in and they had good wifi. In a pretty decent area about 10 mins by foot from the city centre. Shower was a bit rubbish but worked enough I guess.

Wouldn't stay an extra 20 mins to check us into the hostel. Therefore had to find somewhere else to stay l.

This place is over priced for what it's worth but weren't many options otherwise. Staff were friendly. The room smelt like it was damp and moldy, which it was. The shower leaked so not only did the shower flood but the entire bathroom floor flooded too. There were lockers in the room and the bed was fairly comfortable. Wifi worked in the rooms and had a pretty good connection.

All in all I had a good stay here, mainly because I met some nice people. The hostel was okay, could be a bit cleaner as the shower leaked water onto the floor... The staff were very friendly and helpful.

This hostel is no where near as bad as the previous reviews had stated. As a female lone traveller I never felt unsafe walking along the supposed 'immigrant' street. The rooms were comfortable and the guy at reception was friendly and helpful. I wish I had stayed one more night!!!!

Apart from the shower flooding and a bit of a walk to the towns centre, it's worth the price.

No one there overnight in case something happened. People were screaming in the halls until 1am. Reception was rude.

• 2nd Oct 2015

This place was OK for a night or two. But the guy at th desk wasn't helpful at all when I told him there was no hot water.

This was the cheapest hostel in Verona at the time, and was still very expensive for what we got. The receptionist was rude and demanding, he had no time for us and didnt bother to show us around. The room didn't have a nice smell at all, as did the bathroom. My friend and I weren't happy with our overall experience there.

• 27th Sep 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, Kristijan on reception was amazingly helpful to all of us and spent some time chatting to us and giving us great advice! Fab guy, the people staying in the hostel were able to arrange to go out together and get plans sorted in the communal area which was super and the vending were well stocked!

The guy at the reception was hungover and rude. If the hostel wasn't clean it wouldn't have been a good experience.

it is good enough to stay one night. there is a bathroom in the room, was it fine, but it stunk terribly.

The bathroom wasn't clean enough. People were smoking in the bedrrom when I arrived. No one was at the reception during the day.

Nice hostel, perfect for staying ones night on verona. Near city center!

The hostel is not so close from the city center, the reception are not friendly, they close the reception between 8 p.m to 1 p.m, There is no place to leave the luggage and the rooms and bathrooms are not so clean. The organization is not good, they had put me in a room and after that I finished to organize my lugagge they moved me to another room and the bedding was wet

Loacation is walkable to the center but when bus is also very accesible since bus stop is just next to the hostel. Very helpful reception-Christian. And beds are quite comfy. The toilet is the only problem cause it's quite flooded. But overall, it's worth staying and good value for money.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

The hostel wasn't too bad (a lot better than some of the previous reviews made it out to be). The staff were fine but not overly helpful, the facilities were ok and the rooms were fairly clean. Though the rooms themselves were very spacious and the hostel was well located (about a ten minute walk from the city centre).

I enjoyed my stay