Sleep Green - Certified Eco Youth Hostel Reviews

Ronda Universidad 15, Pral-1, Calle Balmes 9, Barcelona, Spain

One of the best hostels that I've been! Friendly staff with a great atmosphere. Highly recommended.

• 4th May 2015

If I visit again definatly I will stay there

• 29th Apr 2015
  • India

My first choice in Barcelona: Sleep green eco youth hostel! The location is unbeatable, the staff is very lovely and I always had great room mates! Additionally, the kitchen is very nice and the wi-fi is super:-) Muchas gracias!

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Perfectly placed closed to place Catalunya, where buses from/to the airport, close to a metro station, at walking distance from la rambla and the seaside/barceloneta. Reasonably well equipped, clean and kind tenders.

Great stay. The hostel was closing for renovations the day we left. So some of the little issues were probably attended to. I'd definitely recommend this hostel. It's fun and the staff are really friendly! Only a short walk into the busy part of town.

Undoubtably a brilliant location. I found staff to be competent but not very conversational or friendly. My biggest complaint was when i arrived the dorm smelt of terrible Body odour, no attempt made to freshen the room up. The rooms are very basic, just lockers and cheap metal framed beds. The men's bathroom is located the otherside of reception to all of the rooms which isn't ideal. And the wifi is poor. You are forced to 'like' the hostel on Facebook before you can use it!!