Sleep Green - Certified Eco Youth Hostel

Superb 161 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 25-30
9th Feb 2017
6.0

Room nice/clean/perfect. The bathrooms could be cleaner okay for hostel :) The girl and the Brazilian guy was kind and helped out. But one thing pissed me off. In the morning 7:30 I had to go to pee. So I put on my jeans and went (well shirtless as normal in a hostel) I went back to my room and while I undressed my jeans again/went to bed. This front desk guy came in the room, didn't knock and shouted at me. That is a bad thing I do. Changed hostel for second night. Even I liked the hostel.

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Nov 2016

I highly recommend this! It's a small, rather quaint place, and rooms somewhere between 20 and 35. It's clean, with a full kitchen, helpful staff, and awesome bathrooms. As soon as you walk in the staff recommends local places to dine, hang out, or explore. The street outside can be a bit noisy, and the place is a little difficult to find as its in an apartment complex, but its definitely worth the price you're paying. If, however, you're big into privacy, I would not suggest it.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
18th Nov 2016

Really quiet sober place to sleep.. not all too social.