Sleep Green - Certified Eco Youth Hostel

8.7
Fabulous 169 Total Reviews

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
18th May 2017

a little difficult to find having no instructions. but once in, it's a great little hostel made up of 5/6 rooms. Free tea and coffee is a bonus. I feel like the bathroom facilities could be a little better - not enough lighting. the temperature of the showers are very temperamental. and the push button doesn't last long enough.. would recommend for a quick stop over.

31st Mar 2017

Great location but a bit small. No common area for hanging out but decent sized kitchen so I suppose that serves its purpose. I only stayed a couple of nights but was pleasant stay over. Great location minutes from market and main areas. Very nice but suppose it's just a bit small and not much of social setting.

23rd Mar 2017

This was the first place I stayed where the front desk workers were actually extremely friendly and helpful. The kitchen is open 24/7, two desktop computers, clean bathrooms and rooms, and large lockers. The only downside to this hostel is that there really isn't a common area besides the kitchen and if you're looking to have a relaxing shower, note that there is a button you have to push every few seconds for it to stay on. (Eco friendly I get it). Other than that it was fantastic!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
9th Feb 2017
6.0

Room nice/clean/perfect. The bathrooms could be cleaner okay for hostel :) The girl and the Brazilian guy was kind and helped out. But one thing pissed me off. In the morning 7:30 I had to go to pee. So I put on my jeans and went (well shirtless as normal in a hostel) I went back to my room and while I undressed my jeans again/went to bed. This front desk guy came in the room, didn't knock and shouted at me. That is a bad thing I do. Changed hostel for second night. Even I liked the hostel.