Sleep In DaLat Hostel Reviews

83/5B Nguyen Van Troi, Da Lat, Vietnam

Great hostel. Attentive and helpful staff. Comfortable beds and bathrooms. Quiet, capsule style bed make the dorms feel private but there is still space to make friends. Only downside was no private reading light in the capsules and power points for the bottom row are in an awkward spot. Should be moved to near where your pillow goes.

Ive been to maybe 15 countries. This was my best hostel experience. Clean beds, huge lockers, nice wifi and hot showers. Morning breakfast was good and Lin(manager) will take and embrace you like family. She took us out on a food tour a few times and knows everyone in town. She also gets discounts on canyoning!

Very nice and clean hostel. Super lovely staff and a good place 2 meet new friends ;) Great showers and bathroom. Nice 2 have a bit privacy. Would come back ! But : if you want to stay in a party hostel - don't stay here. Its a quite place ;) thanks 2 linh !!!

This is the best hostel I have ever visited, Lynh and her sister made us feel so comfortable and couldn't do enough for us. They booked my canyoning for the next day with an excellent company and even let me help cook family meal for the guests. I then had the luxury of being taken to a local market for breakfast and being shown how to make real Vietnamese food. The place was spotless and the beds give a great feeling of privacy. I was so sad to leave, you have to stay here if you visit Da Lat!

Best hostel I have stayed yet in Southeast Asia! Lin and her sister are the sweetest people weve met so far! They are the best hosts and even taught us to cook a little Vietnamese food! It's a brand new property and so clean and cosy! I would recommend this place to anyone and already miss these 2 ladies! They made our stay in Dalat unforgettable! :-) amazing!

Absolutely wonderful hostel, however I wish there were more comfortable chairs in the common area

This place is totally recommended !!!! Linh, the girl at the reception, the manager, will always help you, she's extremely kind and smiley. The hostel is actually brand new, the beds are big and comfortable, also the restrooms are really big and clean (as the whole hostel is, you can literally eat on the floor) - it was a real pleasure to stay in this hostel and Da Lat is surely worth the visit.

One of our favorites hostels in Vietnam. Linh is more than a manager, she is a host, and truly cares about making sure everyone is having a good time and is well taken care of. The hostel was exceptionally clean, the beds were comfortable, and showers were hot. Absolutely excellent hostel, we will recommend it to all of our friends and would definitely stay here again. Thank you Linh for a great stay in Dalat!!

Beautiful hostel in a lovely quiet location. Clean comfortable beds. The lovely Linh is incredibly helpful and accomodating. Had the best two nights here. Wish I could have stayed longer!

Easily the best hostel (though it is more of a home stay) that I've ever stayed at. Linh and her family are the some of the sweetest bunch of people you'll ever come across in Vietnam and it'll truly be hard to leave when the time comes to move on to the next destination