Sleep In DaLat Hostel Reviews

83/5B Nguyen Van Troi, Da Lat, Vietnam

One of our favorites hostels in Vietnam. Linh is more than a manager, she is a host, and truly cares about making sure everyone is having a good time and is well taken care of. The hostel was exceptionally clean, the beds were comfortable, and showers were hot. Absolutely excellent hostel, we will recommend it to all of our friends and would definitely stay here again. Thank you Linh for a great stay in Dalat!!

Beautiful hostel in a lovely quiet location. Clean comfortable beds. The lovely Linh is incredibly helpful and accomodating. Had the best two nights here. Wish I could have stayed longer!

Easily the best hostel (though it is more of a home stay) that I've ever stayed at. Linh and her family are the some of the sweetest bunch of people you'll ever come across in Vietnam and it'll truly be hard to leave when the time comes to move on to the next destination

This is probably the cleanest hostel in Vietnam. If you look for a wild party hostel you should book somewhere else. If you like it it quiet and familial the Sleep In is your hostel. I stayed out for party one night till dusk and the lady of the reception opend up for me and said she worried. Like I said, realy caring and friendly staff.

Brilliant hostel for lone travellers. Met some great people here, it is so clean, safe and compfortable with lovely staff who do everything they can to ensure you have a great stay. Organised an Easy Rider trip with them that was so much fun. It is in a good area of town where you can walk to the central market and river, they have some great recommendations for things to do. Really enjoyed my stay here.

This is an amazing hostel. We moved here after being disappointed with the top rated hostel in Da Lat. It is under a year old, possibly why it doesn't have the ratings it deserves. Very clean, hot power shower and amazing free breakfast. Linh, who runs the hostel is delightful and will help you sort absolutely everything. Ideally located and just a really lovely place in general. Stay here if you go to Da Lat!

Linh is amazzzzzzzing, so so lovely

• 31st May 2014

There were 8 of us who stayed at sleep in dalat and we had a great experience! Lunch the owner was incredibly kind and took us out to enjoy local Vietnamese food! The hostel was perfect and the cubby hole beds were amazing!

Top tijd gehad hier:)! Zeker naar toe gaan als je in Dalat bent. Manager Linh is echt super, ze neemt je mee uit eten naar lokale restaurantjes en kroegen en heeft me samen met haar zus extra goed verzorgd toen ik me ziek voelde. Verder is het hostel erg nieuw, erg schoon en modern en je krijgt er goed ontbijt:)

This was a great place to stay! Getting to the hostel can be a bit tricky at night as it is in an alleyway but there are signs leading to it. Beds and bathrooms were exceptionally clean with good hot water, beds are like cubicles so a lot of privacy. Free breakfast was also a bonus. Staff were great!! Bus arrived at 1am and staff were there to politely check us in, helpful with tours. Also one night a taxi driver refused me and hotel staff drove me free of charge to resturaunt!!! GREAT PLACE!!