Sleep In DaLat Hostel Reviews

83/5B Nguyen Van Troi, Da Lat, Vietnam

Ive been to maybe 15 countries. This was my best hostel experience. Clean beds, huge lockers, nice wifi and hot showers. Morning breakfast was good and Lin(manager) will take and embrace you like family. She took us out on a food tour a few times and knows everyone in town. She also gets discounts on canyoning!

Very nice and clean hostel. Super lovely staff and a good place 2 meet new friends ;) Great showers and bathroom. Nice 2 have a bit privacy. Would come back ! But : if you want to stay in a party hostel - don't stay here. Its a quite place ;) thanks 2 linh !!!

This is the best hostel I have ever visited, Lynh and her sister made us feel so comfortable and couldn't do enough for us. They booked my canyoning for the next day with an excellent company and even let me help cook family meal for the guests. I then had the luxury of being taken to a local market for breakfast and being shown how to make real Vietnamese food. The place was spotless and the beds give a great feeling of privacy. I was so sad to leave, you have to stay here if you visit Da Lat!

Best hostel I have stayed yet in Southeast Asia! Lin and her sister are the sweetest people weve met so far! They are the best hosts and even taught us to cook a little Vietnamese food! It's a brand new property and so clean and cosy! I would recommend this place to anyone and already miss these 2 ladies! They made our stay in Dalat unforgettable! :-) amazing!

Absolutely wonderful hostel, however I wish there were more comfortable chairs in the common area

This place is totally recommended !!!! Linh, the girl at the reception, the manager, will always help you, she's extremely kind and smiley. The hostel is actually brand new, the beds are big and comfortable, also the restrooms are really big and clean (as the whole hostel is, you can literally eat on the floor) - it was a real pleasure to stay in this hostel and Da Lat is surely worth the visit.

One of our favorites hostels in Vietnam. Linh is more than a manager, she is a host, and truly cares about making sure everyone is having a good time and is well taken care of. The hostel was exceptionally clean, the beds were comfortable, and showers were hot. Absolutely excellent hostel, we will recommend it to all of our friends and would definitely stay here again. Thank you Linh for a great stay in Dalat!!

Beautiful hostel in a lovely quiet location. Clean comfortable beds. The lovely Linh is incredibly helpful and accomodating. Had the best two nights here. Wish I could have stayed longer!

Easily the best hostel (though it is more of a home stay) that I've ever stayed at. Linh and her family are the some of the sweetest bunch of people you'll ever come across in Vietnam and it'll truly be hard to leave when the time comes to move on to the next destination

This is probably the cleanest hostel in Vietnam. If you look for a wild party hostel you should book somewhere else. If you like it it quiet and familial the Sleep In is your hostel. I stayed out for party one night till dusk and the lady of the reception opend up for me and said she worried. Like I said, realy caring and friendly staff.

Brilliant hostel for lone travellers. Met some great people here, it is so clean, safe and compfortable with lovely staff who do everything they can to ensure you have a great stay. Organised an Easy Rider trip with them that was so much fun. It is in a good area of town where you can walk to the central market and river, they have some great recommendations for things to do. Really enjoyed my stay here.

This is an amazing hostel. We moved here after being disappointed with the top rated hostel in Da Lat. It is under a year old, possibly why it doesn't have the ratings it deserves. Very clean, hot power shower and amazing free breakfast. Linh, who runs the hostel is delightful and will help you sort absolutely everything. Ideally located and just a really lovely place in general. Stay here if you go to Da Lat!

The Best Hostel in Dalat City I love this place. Jenny very nice staff they made me like i stay with home. nextime if i go there i will stay at here Sure!!