Sleep In DaLat Hostel Reviews

83/5B Nguyen Van Troi, Da Lat, Vietnam

I stayed there for a bit more than a week, and it has been a great time! Thefamily/staff will answer all your questions. They're really nice and efficient. They even take you to get some streetfood and direct you towards the best places to eat in town (try the vietnamese bbq!) are great: besd are actually in big cubicles, with enough space for storage. Give you a sense of privacy hard to find in most of hostels. Bathroom are sportless. Big plus, the hostel is ten min away from the city center!

Possibly one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff is absolutely wonderful and they even have a cute puppy. On top of everything, the cleanliness of the hostel was extraordinary. It's nice to stay in a place that not only makes your bed every morning but makes sure how toilets and showers are spotless. Would definitely recommend anyone to stay here! Also be sure to book your canyoning your through them, they have a promo that gives you a free nights stay and brekkie

Super friendly stuff, very clean and comfy dorms and restrooms. Every bed has its own two power plugs, lockers and the beds are made every day. Loved my stay and the Canyoning-Tour they organized was fantastic!! Thank you very much! Highly recommended!

This is a wonderful family run hostel who really makes you feel at home. I'm a solo traveller and they have someone who works security there and when I kept getting lost all the staff were really friendly and went out of their way to help me (security even walked me down the road to ensure that I went the right direction the next day!). They helped me to book my ongoing travel straight away and with ease, was clear about what's around town and what to do.

Very clean, helpfull staff (during the holiday there werent't any taxis and they brought us by motorbike, girl from the hostel took us to the local market to have dinner, so nice!

Very nice hostel and friendly people. :)

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Really nice hostel in the centre of Dalat. Arrived late at night from HCMC & had no problems checking in which was great. Lin was a brilliant host - gave us tips on the best restaurants in town which were always spot on, some of the best food we had in Vietnam! Cubicle-style bunk beds were great for privacy & a good nights sleep. Bathroom & shower were also very good. Only issue was the atmosphere - only 2 other people in our 16-bed dorm but it was low season so a minor complaint! Thanks Lin! :)

This hostel is a must. 100% if your in da lat here is the place to be. Owner is so nice to everyone helps you out so much and takes you most nights for local food and sorts you out with drink!! Legend.

Awesome hostel, very clean and comfortable, incredible staff, and not to forget ben the guard puppy. It was my birthday whilst i stayed and lihn the manager went well out of her way to ensure i had a great time. Aswell as showing me the best restuarants and arranging the tours. Cannot reccomend enough. Thankyou so much for making my time in dalat so memorable

• 31st Mar 2015

Linh is amazing and the canyoning tour was so good. Definitely stay here if you're coming to Da Lat.

Fantastic Hostel. Helpful staff, easy directions to food, the market and the attractions in Dalat. And cleanest hostel I have ever seen. I was very impressed and will recommend everyone to stay here! Also love the concept of more private bunks, gives you your own space. Loved my time here!

I'm not one to write a review but Sleep In DaLat Hostel is an exception. Linh the owner is full of energy and couldn't do enough to help you. It's a new modern building with cubby holes as beds giving the feeling of a more private space and Linh keeps the place spotless. Booking the canyoning tour through the hostel meant we had 'Buffalo' as the tour guide- again brilliant. Linh also took us out for local food and a walk around the night market. A wonderful stay and well recommended.

Nice people, one of the best hostels we stayed in Vietnam. In the evening, they take you out for a traditional dinner, Which was Very nice

Sleep in Dalat is defenitly one of the nicest hostels I have stayed at. Lynh and the other staff make you feel really comftable and at home. The beds are great,family dinner is awesome and if you are searching for any kind of help you will find it. 😊

excellent , very caring staff. location a little hard to find in a side alley, but walking distance to market, restaurants etc. no common hang out area, but nevertheless good to meet other travellers. dorms have a capsule system, which is very awesome, i.e. you are in a dorm but no bunk beds but instead little cabins that give you privatsphere.

Wonderful hostel, very clean and comfortable with excellent washroom facilities. What really stood it head and shoulders above the rest however was the host Linh. One of the most warm, friendly and helpful people you can meet. Took everybody out for classic Vietnamese food that night which was delicious and then to a local bar for live music. Organised all of our canyoning trip for the next day which was amazing and cooked for everyone in the hostel after. A privilege to meet someone like that.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Best hostel I have ever stay in HANDS DOWN! Extremely clean and loved how your bed is in a cubby hole. Very private and super cosy! The manager Linh was an absolute delight. She organised canyoning with a highly reputable company for us and also organised traditional Vietnamese night out for the hostel - BBQ and beers with huge ice cubes. You have to stay here!!

Ms. Linh Nguyen is a superb host. She maintains an excellent, immaculate hostel with the help of her mother, aunts and uncles who live in the adjacent homes. She organized a meal the first night, serving banh xeo (corn pancakes)with fresh mushrooms, lettuce, basil, and cilantro, shrimp and squid, wrapped in rice paper. I was privileged to cook with her mother and aunties! She organized a wonderful canyoning trip, and motorcycle trip to local farms with her brother, Leo, of Easy Tiger Hostel!

Wow this is one of the best hostels I have stayed in! The dorm set up is great as you have your own privacy who still getting the communal experience. The rooms, beds and bathrooms were kept immaculately clean and the super friendly staff regularly checked all was okay. I had a big bowl of fruit salad each morning which was included within the price. Closely are a couple of great hangouts (including a cafe called bicycle) which means you can have a night out then a god night's sleep.

Lovely clean hostel, with friendly staff and good breakfast! Someone is always around to answer your questions. Really couldn't fault it, I had a lovely time here.