Sleep In DaLat Hostel Reviews

83/5B Nguyen Van Troi, Da Lat, Vietnam

Linh is amazing and the canyoning tour was so good. Definitely stay here if you're coming to Da Lat.

Fantastic Hostel. Helpful staff, easy directions to food, the market and the attractions in Dalat. And cleanest hostel I have ever seen. I was very impressed and will recommend everyone to stay here! Also love the concept of more private bunks, gives you your own space. Loved my time here!

• 27th Mar 2015

I'm not one to write a review but Sleep In DaLat Hostel is an exception. Linh the owner is full of energy and couldn't do enough to help you. It's a new modern building with cubby holes as beds giving the feeling of a more private space and Linh keeps the place spotless. Booking the canyoning tour through the hostel meant we had 'Buffalo' as the tour guide- again brilliant. Linh also took us out for local food and a walk around the night market. A wonderful stay and well recommended.

Nice people, one of the best hostels we stayed in Vietnam. In the evening, they take you out for a traditional dinner, Which was Very nice

Sleep in Dalat is defenitly one of the nicest hostels I have stayed at. Lynh and the other staff make you feel really comftable and at home. The beds are great,family dinner is awesome and if you are searching for any kind of help you will find it. 😊

excellent , very caring staff. location a little hard to find in a side alley, but walking distance to market, restaurants etc. no common hang out area, but nevertheless good to meet other travellers. dorms have a capsule system, which is very awesome, i.e. you are in a dorm but no bunk beds but instead little cabins that give you privatsphere.

Wonderful hostel, very clean and comfortable with excellent washroom facilities. What really stood it head and shoulders above the rest however was the host Linh. One of the most warm, friendly and helpful people you can meet. Took everybody out for classic Vietnamese food that night which was delicious and then to a local bar for live music. Organised all of our canyoning trip for the next day which was amazing and cooked for everyone in the hostel after. A privilege to meet someone like that.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Best hostel I have ever stay in HANDS DOWN! Extremely clean and loved how your bed is in a cubby hole. Very private and super cosy! The manager Linh was an absolute delight. She organised canyoning with a highly reputable company for us and also organised traditional Vietnamese night out for the hostel - BBQ and beers with huge ice cubes. You have to stay here!!

Ms. Linh Nguyen is a superb host. She maintains an excellent, immaculate hostel with the help of her mother, aunts and uncles who live in the adjacent homes. She organized a meal the first night, serving banh xeo (corn pancakes)with fresh mushrooms, lettuce, basil, and cilantro, shrimp and squid, wrapped in rice paper. I was privileged to cook with her mother and aunties! She organized a wonderful canyoning trip, and motorcycle trip to local farms with her brother, Leo, of Easy Tiger Hostel!

Wow this is one of the best hostels I have stayed in! The dorm set up is great as you have your own privacy who still getting the communal experience. The rooms, beds and bathrooms were kept immaculately clean and the super friendly staff regularly checked all was okay. I had a big bowl of fruit salad each morning which was included within the price. Closely are a couple of great hangouts (including a cafe called bicycle) which means you can have a night out then a god night's sleep.

Lovely clean hostel, with friendly staff and good breakfast! Someone is always around to answer your questions. Really couldn't fault it, I had a lovely time here.

"capsules" are a very good value for money option, confortable beds, nice staff, a bit hidden but well located

A really incredible stay! I was sad to leave! Amazing staff and really comfortable facilities. Big and safe lockers so I wasn't ever worried about my stuff. Very clean place. Perfect place if you're looking for a cheap and quite place to just take a break from the busy backpackers schedule. It was peacefully quite, except for the not so early wake up call of school children singing outside every morning. Definitely recommend!

Nice bed. Nice staff.

Great hostel. Attentive and helpful staff. Comfortable beds and bathrooms. Quiet, capsule style bed make the dorms feel private but there is still space to make friends. Only downside was no private reading light in the capsules and power points for the bottom row are in an awkward spot. Should be moved to near where your pillow goes.

Ive been to maybe 15 countries. This was my best hostel experience. Clean beds, huge lockers, nice wifi and hot showers. Morning breakfast was good and Lin(manager) will take and embrace you like family. She took us out on a food tour a few times and knows everyone in town. She also gets discounts on canyoning!

Very nice and clean hostel. Super lovely staff and a good place 2 meet new friends ;) Great showers and bathroom. Nice 2 have a bit privacy. Would come back ! But : if you want to stay in a party hostel - don't stay here. Its a quite place ;) thanks 2 linh !!!

This is the best hostel I have ever visited, Lynh and her sister made us feel so comfortable and couldn't do enough for us. They booked my canyoning for the next day with an excellent company and even let me help cook family meal for the guests. I then had the luxury of being taken to a local market for breakfast and being shown how to make real Vietnamese food. The place was spotless and the beds give a great feeling of privacy. I was so sad to leave, you have to stay here if you visit Da Lat!

Best hostel I have stayed yet in Southeast Asia! Lin and her sister are the sweetest people weve met so far! They are the best hosts and even taught us to cook a little Vietnamese food! It's a brand new property and so clean and cosy! I would recommend this place to anyone and already miss these 2 ladies! They made our stay in Dalat unforgettable! :-) amazing!