Sleep Sheep Phuket Hostel

Very Good 79 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2017
6.9

The lady running sleep sheep is beautiful and works constantly, I've never been to a more spotless hostel. There were a few downsides however that were mainly oversights on our behalf. The location is not at all near any swimmable beaches, the neighbourhood was dead where we were. We booked the cheapest room, which we found out was fan only, so nighttimes were unbearable. Breakfast included is also cornflakes or toast with butter or orange marmalade, options very limited. Staff are lovely though

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2017
8.0

Overall lovely hostel! The cleanest hostel in Thailand that I have stayed in. The dorms are big and you have you're own locker to keep you're belongings safe. Only downside is our air con didn't work!!! We only had little fans and half of them didn't work so when trying to sleep you couldn't.

• corinripley
  • England, Female, 18-24
15th Mar 2017
5.7

Hostel itself nice but bed incredibly Hard and the staff didn't help me at all when I asked how to book transport to Koh Tao one of the islands, air conditioning good and nice to have free breakfast but I was annoyed at how little she helped me and also how little she seemed to care. And friendly/helpful staff makes a huge difference to the overall experience.

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
1st Mar 2017

Everything was gret!!! Staffs very nice and helpful. The room is very clean and colorful. Good location, easy going and lots of interesting things around espeacially a night market. LOVE it!!!!

20th Feb 2017

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Great location, gentle staff and super clean! Don't think twice, just book!

17th Feb 2017
7.4

This place is colorful and inviting but it was very strange that a 3 floor building only had a few other people staying in it besides us. Our dorm was pretty much empty the entire time and we only saw other people 2 times. The staff was nice but just handed us the key and we had to find the room ourselves. The hang out room upstairs is cool and has a lot of movies to choose from but no DVD player to watch them. Decent location and very clean!

• mjmalloy
  • USA, Female, 25-30
6th Feb 2017
3.1

Very accommodating towards late check in's. Other then that this place was a complete dump. Pay attention to the fineness print when booking this room Because they have a/c rooms and fan rooms. We made the mistake of booking a fan room and it was terrible. The windows only had a metal screen on it and it didn't lock leaving us feeling unsafe. There was black mold growing on the ceiling of our room. Checked for but beds and lucky there weren't any. The wifi was terrible ! Couldn't get service!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Feb 2017
5.1

My group of 7 people and I had a terrible experience here. First of all, they said they had Air Conditioning and when we got there, it did not work. Nor did the fans on the beds. It was sweltering hot and I went downstairs to ask the receptionist for help. She didn't even acknowledge me and was on the phone the whole time. None of slept the whole night because it was extremely hot. Would not recommend, there are plenty of other hostels in the area to choose from!

25th Jan 2017

Great hostel, but not in the party spot of town! Stay in Patong. But for a hostel in Phuket town it's nice. Free breakfast, wifi, near restaurants, hang out area. Clean.

• Ukraine, Male, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

Just regular hostel in Phuket. I arrived at 8am and girl from lobby asked my to wait 6 hours before check-in, but hostel was almost empty. My room was without AC, but costs like AC in another hostels.