Sleep Well Youth Hostel Reviews

23 rue Damier, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

My stay in your hostel was not very good. In my bedroom there was a very bad smell of pee. It seems that no one has cleaned. Thank goodness I was only one night !!

• 18th Jan 2015

Hello, thanks for your comment. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay at Sleep Well. All our rooms are cleaned daily before check-in time (3 pm). However, if you face any problem during your stay, you can always inform the reception team that will do his best to solve the issue.

Staff was so awesome. Let me borrow chargers and generally nice. The guys behind the bar in the evening were so friendly. Great atmosphere at night in the lounge area with the bar. Talked to a lot of nice people. More social atmosphere than most hostels I've stayed in. Clean rooms. Location not totally amazing but not a far walk from center either.

the place was below expectations

I have stayed in hostels so many times and always in dorms, but I have never experienced this. I woke up every day to bedbug bites and had to kill some every morning, too, be it on the wall or on the bedsheets. For about 40e per person a night for a double private ensuite, you'd expect it to be clean. Also, there were dust moats on the shelf above the beds. Finally, the English skills of the staff needs improving (communication was basic).

My first hostel experience, and it went well.

• 10th Jan 2015

Awful customer service. The male receptionist had no interest in being helpful or welcoming to paying guests what so ever. Otherwise, large spacious hostel with ensuite in dorms. Pillows were average - as they are in most hostels. Bed was comfortable.

Hostel didn't really have too much space to store valuables and lockers. Hotel was quite subdued and a bit out of the main central area. In addition, staff gave poor instructions via emails and also when speaking to them personally.

I made a change to my reservation and they confirmed it. However, when I got there they had not made the change. Then I had to change rooms a couple of time because of this. The lockers are tiny drawers. The lock out from 11:00 to 15:00 was very inconvenient and annoying.

Algunos del personal son un tanto poco amigables pero finalmente el ambiente lo genera uno. Accesible para ir al centro caminando.

Staff are rude and without attention with us

• 24th Dec 2014

Great location, very good breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend.

Overall, I have a very pleasant stay in this hostel. The dorm room is spacious with ensuite shower rooms and toilet. Unfortunately, the shower rooms have no hanger or hook. I was very upset during check-in, please ensure that the check-in to commence as stated, don't give any excuse that you are not authorized to do check-in, the person will arrive in 5 mins. After 5 mins, said they are having meeting upstairs and will only called them down if no ones is coming down. Don't fools your guests!

Great hostel, only 10 minutes away from city centre. We had a private twin room for two and it was fantastic, very clean and quiet, and it seemed to be newly refurbished. Also, you can book a free walking tour at the hostel which is highly recommended. Our guide from VivaBrussels was amazing :)

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Latvia

Overall a solid hostel--no major complaints. Perhaps people travel in and out of Belgium with greater frequency than normal, given its small size, since it definitely felt that people were in and out of the room a lot early in the morning. More disruption than I'm used to, but that probably isn't unique to the hostel.

Hostel and rooms were clean and comfy and in a good location to everything. Free breakfast was pretty good as well. Reception staff weren't very friendly and seemed a bit annoyed when asking questions.

All good Just douchebag neighbors :))

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Russia

If you're looking for a hostel experience this isn't the place. More like a bargain hotel. There aren't good common spaces where people can hang out and congregate. But if you need a place to crash it does the trick.

for one night, it was perfect, friendly team, great location, not expensive..

Very proper hostel with good location.

We stayed in a twin ensuite room. It was more like a hotel than a hostel, very clean and tidy in both the room and bathroom; and with a TV too! The staff were really helpful and went out of their way to help us by finding extra maps, advising on how quickly we could get in the room, and giving tips for places to eat. The free breakfast was also a nice touch. we'd definitely stay here again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5