Sleep Well Youth Hostel Reviews

23 rue Damier, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

The good: Sleep Well is in an excellent location, and is very clean. The bed is also very comfortable. The bad: Advertised as having security lockers, but they only consist of a small drawer beneath the bed. You could fit some electronics in there, but certainly not a bad. Also, the latch is so small that a standard lock (I brought the one I normally use at the gym) won't fit. My roommate bought a lock from the desk, which also didn't fit.

• 25th Jan 2016

I've stayed here twice, I'd really like to recommend this hostel. Staffs were kind and room's condition was good and tidy. This hostel's the best advantage is included breakfast!! I enjoyed breakfast everyday.

I don't know what's so special about it

My daughter and I spent two nights at Sleep Well Youth Hostel and were very happy with our stay. The staff there were very friendly and our room was very clean and tidy. I would not hesitate to recommend this hostel and would stay here again next time I'm in Brussels.

• 5th Jan 2016

The Sleep Well Youth Hostel was located in a convenient location and was kept very tidy. I felt secure having a key card to get in and out of my room and the free breakfast was very nice: bread and jam/butter/nutella, juice, milk, tea, coffee, cereal, oranges, and fried eggs. My only complaint would be with the room facilities. My socket did not work to charge my phone near my bed, and the bathroom and shower (while clean) seemed to smell of urine (most likely the pipes)

A wonderful hostel in a strategic spot of Brussels. The accomodation is very comfortable, includind toilet and shower inside. There is a good lobby for stay a while with friends and a well served breakfast every morning. The staff is attencious and the hostel offer you many information about the city.

It was all perfect, but if there were more hooks it would have been awesome!

• 29th Dec 2015

Nice room, but there is no kitchen or anything, so you can't put your stuff in the fridge or something. Breakfast was good, but the stuff is not very hostel-friendly. They should put more effort in explaining stuff about the city to turistst.

The Hostel was really really good. Although there were not so many people but the rooms and every thing was so clean. and they had a free breakfast as well.

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • Pakistan

The location is good and also the breakfast. One of the person of the staff at the reception (the guy who was there when I left on the 24th december at 5am) was extremely rude, and didn't want to give information, they shouldn't put this kind of person to deal with people. The other staff were helpful. The 4bed female ensuite room is tiny, so if you're claustrofobic you should pick another place or room. Not sure if I would stay there again or recommend to my friends.

Super satisfied with everything. Got a 6 bed room, ensuit bathroom, great breakfast and good location. Worth the money!

The place was bit pricey but it is in a perfect location. I was staying in 6 bed dorm for a night. It was perfect. It went too hot in the night so had to open the windows.

Great location, clean, safe, excellent free walking tour, good breakfast. It would just have been nice if staff at the front desk were friendlier.

Although the atmosphere was not activate at all during my stay, I personally enjoyed a lot their VERY clean and well maintained facilities. It was very convenient to be able to use the laundry for a few euros (Bringing your own soup will save you some extra euros, more so if you are visiting several cities/countries.), their free computers and their breakfast. Definitely recommended specially if you are looking for an eco-friendly and quiet kind of atmosphere between your other destinations!

Very hard to find the hostel in the dark. Cleaners stripped the bed almost every night which was annoying because it meant you had to keep making up the bed from scratch. Not much of a lounge. Breakfast was rubbish.

• 18th Dec 2015

In my allocated bed the usb plugs did not worked and the locker was broken.

I arrived the hostel at 10pm and the staff is very rude and unfriendly and dont bother me as well. The location is good and breakfast is good. Room is big and have enough place to put luggage but the locker is only for small luggage. A bit overpriced.

Clean and modern hostel, with a surprisingly excellent breakfast service! My group stayed in three-bed rooms: one standard and one 'deluxe' - the beds were a little more comfortable in the upgraded room and the bathroom was bigger, but the standard room had the toilet and shower separated (but still private). The upgraded room also had a small desk.

I had good moments in your Hostel . I hope to come back soon . No fear; no problem every thing was ok for me. Good luck .

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • Belgium

This hostel is very cozy, for breakfast is great, the localization is the heart of the city and it is possible to know a lot of things by walking. I will recommend this hostel to all my friends!

• 22nd Nov 2015