Sleep Well Youth Hostel Reviews

23 rue Damier, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

excellent location, very clean and helpful staff...brand new hostel, good matress, not shaking beds, private wc and showers...just you cant access to rooms from 11 am to 3 pm and no communal kitchen but stays good value!

• 22nd May 2015

Hotel is good, only problem is that some guests in the large dorms are noisy and you might not sleep so well at night. Perhaps hostel should offer free ear plugs for dorm guests.

• 17th May 2015

Awesome friendly staff! I stayed in a 10 bed mixed and ended up meeting a good amount of people. It's so close to Hyde park so definitely take a walk that way if you stay. Staff can give you suggestions on where to go and what to do if you don't want to do a ton of tourist things. Easy to get to a bus or metro from this area, and if you like to walk you can! For a short trip to London this is a good place to stay.

• 14th May 2015

Very clean with good facilities (but no soap in the bathroom?) and in a convenient location. Can't complain about the staff or the money value -- both were good but not remarkable -- but security could have been better. They had a lockable luggage room near the front desk, but anyone who came into the hostel could have conceivably gotten the key.

We really liked that the hostel was eco-friendly and was trying its best to be aware of the environment. The breakfast was really good! The bathrooms and showers were a bit smelly though.

• 13th May 2015

has really spacious rooms. quite close to the train station. overall a good place to stay. Quite close to the main shopping streeet as well

This hostel is in a good area, right next to a large shopping centre. We liked this hostel but it didn't have a very social atmosphere, the lockout from 11am-3pm for cleaning was inconvenient (though meant the rooms were always very clean), and I had a sprained ankle but when I asked for some ice to put on it the lady at the desk said no and didn't offer an alternative. In this way it wasn't very helpful service, but overall a good hostel.

Even have a guitar to take, great location.

• 30th Apr 2015

Everything good, but noise. We booked a star room but near carpart so very noise.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • China

Great located hostel, good option if you want to visit the city in one or two days. Very good quality-price relation.

It's ok. Very well located. Security was not. Problem. Clean hostel and rooms. Breakfast is good enough. It is not decorated niceky as usually hostels are, but it is simple, its fair. It is not the best hostel in tte world but it's ok to spend a night or 2.

The staff were REALLY helpful I need a laptop to get an interview and they provided to me without hesitation. Antonia, sightseeing guide take us for a long tour around the city. She was lovely. Breakfast was great one of the best i ever had in a hostel. I TOTALLY recommend this hostel. Thanks!!

Hello, thanks a lot for your comment. We are really happy to hear that you enjoy your stay with us. I will pass the message to Antonia and all our staff ! Hope to see you again ! Regards, Mary.

Singl room is big. Sound-proof is too poor, can not have a good sleep at night.

The location was good, but this hostel was not what I was expecting. There was no commendatory which got the hostel guest together. The weird lockout rule did not go over well with my group. When we were a few minutes late to exit past 11, the cleaning room was rude while trying to get us to leave. The room was clean and nice sized, but there was a weird smell the entire trip which gave me head aches. I never leave bad reviews, but I wanted to be honest on this one.

너무좋았습니다. 저렴한가격에 관광지와 가깝고, 깨끗하고, 넓고, 조식도 잘나옵니다. 만약 다음에 또 브뤼셀에 가게된다면 저는 또 이곳에 머물겠습니다.

Perfect location, very nice shower and the breakfast was also okay

Nice and clean room with a clean toilet and bathroom , nice service , high security with a card system for each room, each floor even you press the button in the lift or get to the floor from the stairs. And there is a table tennis table in the common area !

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Super unfriendly staff. Dirty, filthy rooms with hard beds. I've been to more than 70 hostels all over the world, but I can't think of a worse one than the 'Sleep Well Youth Hostel'. Plain and simple: Go search for another hostel in Brussels.

We are sorry and a bit disappointed to hear that you re so unsatisfied with your stay. Client opinion is very important for us. We follow the comments with a high level of attention in order to take necessary measures when a negative comment appears frequently. With 84% cleanliness and 82% staff satisfaction we don’t have the feeling that there’s a problem concerning those topics. In order to understand the situation we invite you to send us more details about your experience at SW. Regards,

Value for money , One Suggestion for Hostel they should add a small kitchen for Tea or Some Instant Food although they are providing Hot water and other things at Reception .

Hi Thanks for your comment ! Guest kitchen is in our project and should be implemented next year. In the meantime there is a microwave downstairs where you can warm up food. Regards, The Sleep Well Team

It was fine. Lockers were not provided, towels had to be rented, and there was a room lockout from 11am to 3pm. Several of my friends actual got stuck in an elevator, because of the lockout. The bunkbeds were small and the sheets were uncomfortable. The showers were good and each room had its own bathroom. It wasn't that great an experience, but it wasn't terrible either.

« first « Prev 1 2 3