Sleep Well Youth Hostel Reviews

23 rue Damier, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

It's a second time to stay there. We had breakfast in the morning around 8:30. At the time,scrambled egg smell burn.. Not taste it. That's sad. Also mix fruit juice was its like water. Orange juice was broken;( anyway, The room n staff is great. I took my parents in brussel n they had good time there. Thank you so much!!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Great Hotel.....

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Puerto Rico

One of the better hostel, I've been staying at belgium. Clean, new and quiet.

Clean and wide dormitory.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Breakfast is among the best for all the hostels that I have ever been to during the past five years.

The best hostel I've ever lived in. I was overwhelmed by the wide variety of breakfast food! And the room looks so nice and clean.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Everything was perfect, but there was always a bad smell from the bathroom ventilation.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Russia

A fantastic hostel with an amazing breakfast!!! I can heartily recommend staying here, well worth the money!

really friendly and helpful staff. rooms clean and showers good. breakfast was excellent! i enjoyed my stay.thanks

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It had everything I could think of that I might want while I was there, and it was only a short walk from anything I wanted to see in Brussels. The people were friendly, the rooms were clean and organized effectively, and the free walking tour that stops there every day was fantastic. I was very happy with the Sleep Well Hostel, and I would recommend it to anyone staying in Brussels.

• 7th Sep 2014

Small locker in the room and not much interaction with other guests. The Staff seemed a bit unprepared. Good location and good shower.

Good location, the staff was nice and helpful.

Good location, clean room, nice beds and not far from the central station. A good place to sleep and visit the city. (and try the beers of course)

An excellent choice for low budget accommodation. Recommend it to everybody, was there w my son.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Very good hostel, but not very friendly

The location was great, however it is a street that passes a lot of trucks which can make the room a little noisy. The staff was friendly and helped a lot. Also in the room I stayed there was one bed without its 'individual power plug', so I had to share (not a problem, just that it might happen)

Wasn't a great start when getting a very defensive and moody reception girl trying to argue with me over the room I had booked. I had booked a single private room but was told I had lock out as it was still a part of the hostel. She came around soon after and was apologetic in her own way which im willing to forgive. Mate and his wife stayed in a private double, and to be fair I can't complain about anything else and I would say this place is excellent value, perfect location and good facilities

• 29th Aug 2014

Overall, very great stay, friendly staff and fun people. The bar was in the lobby because the old bar had burned down (or something like that) and was under construction. This hostel is very well priced and the facilities are nice. I would recommend this to any young travelers. The only part I didn't love was the breakfast. Limited choices and rude staff. The woman behind the counter watched our every move, yelling at us any chance she got. Other than that, great stay.

Is a vey good one... walking distance from Brusel-Nord, staff were very helpful, the rooms/bathrooms are clean, secure luggage room, good breakfast, common area.

Only a bit uncomfortable feature is the placement, really close to the North part of the city centre ( gare di nord), but it takes only 10 minutes to the most meaningful landmarks by foot. The hostel is clean and people are really polite and willing. Drawer with locks are available ad well

• 27th Aug 2014