Sleep Well Youth Hostel Reviews

23 rue Damier, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

Super unfriendly staff. Dirty, filthy rooms with hard beds. I've been to more than 70 hostels all over the world, but I can't think of a worse one than the 'Sleep Well Youth Hostel'. Plain and simple: Go search for another hostel in Brussels.

We stayed in a double room, everything was fine, including a nice hot shower with a good water pressure :) The set-up of the hostel can be a little confusing, but other than that it's perfect (although it is not cheap (but nothing is in Brussels) and they could include towels for that price...)

A 5 star hostel :-)

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

The hostel is very nice, the location is quite good. It is not a party hostel, though, if that's what you are looking for. Bring your padlock. There is only one drawer you can lock under the bed, but they dont provide the padlock. There's only enough space for your passport and some other small objects. You have to make your bed when you arrive, since you find the bedsheets folded on your bed. You can rent a towel for 1 euro. The breakfast is quite good: bread, jam, eggs, coffee, juice, etc

Maybe a space to talk with the others persons in the center of the hostel must be interesting to share more

• 6th Mar 2015

Great modern and clean hostel in awesome location

I have spent two nights in a private, double room and one night in the six-beds female dorm - both with private bathrooms. The rooms were both comfortable and clean even if they lacked sockets. Nice common area with computers and also a luggage deposit (for free)! Kind, bilingual staff and good breakfast service.

• 28th Feb 2015

An excellent location I already know well in Brussels, very friendly staff.

Well i spent there only one night, but definitely it was a very good night. I stayed in a 4 beds dorm, the room the shower and the toilet were very clean, the bed was ok there is also a drawer that can be closed under the bed where you can store laptop/money (the only thing is you need to have your own look otherwise you will have to buy for 2 euros one at the reception). The breakfast is good in quantity, but not great in quality definitely room for improvement.

• 22nd Feb 2015

The bunkbeds are for kids, seriously.

I stayed in Sleepwell for one night. The staff was helpful. The wall plugs in my room didn't work, the room has it's own bathroom and it was really clean but there was no hairdryer. The atmosphere was ok, actually i can not say a lot of things about it because i only stay one night. Good value for money.

This hostel offers a clean and good service. And the air of this hostel seemed so quiet. It's not so far from Bruxelles-Midi station by tram. But if you got a heavy stuff to carry and want to go by foot, if's far. Google map says that it takes about 30 min. by foot. So I think location of this hostel is not so good for someone who carried a lot of stuffs.

I really liked the storage room and that you have lamps on every bed. As a suggestion for improvement I would add more sockets, travellers nowadays carry more electronics than ever. But it' very good for a short stay in BRU.

Only thing I could pick on would be the fact there's a 'lock out' between 11am and 3pm for the cleaners to go over the rooms. It means you can't use the elevators to grab something from your room, but it adds to the atmosphere downstairs at least, while everyone's waiting to get back upstairs.

I loved this hostel. Very clean, good breakfast, clean toilets and showers, met a lot of great people. Short walk to grand place, restaurants, and a lot of bars. You should stay here!

If you cannot check-in in anytime, then do not ask customer when will you arrive when they are booking.

AMAZING room. New and very clean. I only knew it was a hostel because I had to bring my own towel!

My stay in your hostel was not very good. In my bedroom there was a very bad smell of pee. It seems that no one has cleaned. Thank goodness I was only one night !!

• 18th Jan 2015

Hello, thanks for your comment. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay at Sleep Well. All our rooms are cleaned daily before check-in time (3 pm). However, if you face any problem during your stay, you can always inform the reception team that will do his best to solve the issue.

Staff was so awesome. Let me borrow chargers and generally nice. The guys behind the bar in the evening were so friendly. Great atmosphere at night in the lounge area with the bar. Talked to a lot of nice people. More social atmosphere than most hostels I've stayed in. Clean rooms. Location not totally amazing but not a far walk from center either.

Hello, thanks for your comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at Sleep Well ! and will be glad to host you again if you decide to come back to Brussels. Regards, The Sleep Well Team

the place was below expectations

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4