Sleep Well Youth Hostel Reviews

23 rue Damier, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

Very clean hostel in a decent location, but lacking in some pretty standard facilities like a kitchen and common space where people actually hang out!

I can do nothing more than to recommend this hostel. There were some minor problems, like the room I was staying at being too hot or the towel that I rented being a little dirty, otherwise I have nothing to complain about it

the twin rooms are very good. Modern and confortable.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

One of the best hostels EVER!! Perfect location and Noah (staff member at check in/info desk) were so friendly and helpful our entire stay!!

The dorms are good and clean, the lockers are under the beds so your bag fit into them. They had an amazing breakfast with pancakes, fruit, coffee, tea, bred .... The bathrooms are in the dorm. It's close to a metro station and there's a shopping street close by. The place didn't have much atmosphere and felt more like a hotel. They don't really have a common area what makes it hard to meet other travelers. The staff was ok - I think they're friendlier when you talk in French to them.

Lovely clean and spacious rooms, excellent location you can walk to everything. The best free breakfast I have ever had at a hostel (fruit, eggs, bacon, crepes, etc). Would gladly stay here again

Stayed here for 2 nights. It's within walking distance of the centre. No kitchen and only a microwave for food....otherwise you have to eat outside hostel! First time I ever stayed in a hostel that has lock out from 11-3...pointless as you can easily clean while people are in room like any other hostel. Not much atmosphere...more like a hotel

Had a great time at a great location. Just remember to use the Central station as the North station is a bit seedy. They're approximately the same distance from one another.

• 11th Jul 2014

Okay staff -- towel rental fee :( -- small rooms but free breakfast!

Absolutely great location. Absolutely great breakfast. Fairly basic room, but location and breakfast out weighed the basic room concerns. Our room (for 2) was very quiet, as well, and the beds comfortable.

I only stayed for one night so it was the perfect place. The rooms are spotless and the breakfast was delicious. As a solo traveller, it wasn't a great place to meet people but otherwise this place was great.

The Kitchen Staff were more helpful than the receptionist

Best hostel I've ever stayed in regarding rooms and breakfast. The rooms are perfect, with perfect bunks and showers. Breakfast offered was above any hostel expectations. It's the one to stay in in Brussels. Common areas could be better planned though, for better interaction.

Great hostel experience. Storage is small so you don't lock up your packs, just small valuables like IPads, passports, and wallets. Location is great! Right by a big mall and good food. Maybe a 10 min walk from the main city square. Staff is extremely nice and help as much as they can. It's a very large hostel so expect large groups throughout. Extremely clean as far as hostels go. High value for money. Would stay there again if I came back to Belgium.

Really nice hostel, right in the city center of Brussels. Next door to a shopping street, just minutes to walk to the botanic garden or the grand place. Nonetheless really quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was tasty and changed daily with fresh fruits, salad, pancakes, bacon and eggs, and so on. Friendly, attentive staff, clean rooms. We enjoied our stay although the hostel is under repairs. It just will be even better when it's done.

• 28th Jun 2014

great breakfast!

Fantastic hostel! The staffs are very friendly, they helped me a lot. The breakfast is the best I ever had for a hostel, you have lots of options for breads, meats and drinks and friuts. The only small promble is the locker is under the bunk, so you can only put valuable stuff not the big bag into it. Definately gonne vistit it again.

The receptionists could be better informed about transportation in the city, in order to transfer information to their guests

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Serbia

I really liked this hostel. I booked a 3 bed male dorm. I was surprised to find that the room has its own shower and toilet, so you share them only with 2 other people instead of all the building. Beds are comfortable, but if you are tall you may find it small (not my case). Breakfast is good except for the coffee, but every coffee I tried in Brussels was bad.

I think it's more of a hotel than a youth hostel. Our private room was very spacious with good facilities. It's very close to the station and pretty much a walking distance to everywhere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4