Sleep Well Youth Hostel Reviews

23 rue Damier, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

It's ok. Very well located. Security was not. Problem. Clean hostel and rooms. Breakfast is good enough. It is not decorated niceky as usually hostels are, but it is simple, its fair. It is not the best hostel in tte world but it's ok to spend a night or 2.

The staff were REALLY helpful I need a laptop to get an interview and they provided to me without hesitation. Antonia, sightseeing guide take us for a long tour around the city. She was lovely. Breakfast was great one of the best i ever had in a hostel. I TOTALLY recommend this hostel. Thanks!!

Hello, thanks a lot for your comment. We are really happy to hear that you enjoy your stay with us. I will pass the message to Antonia and all our staff ! Hope to see you again ! Regards, Mary.

The location was good, but this hostel was not what I was expecting. There was no commendatory which got the hostel guest together. The weird lockout rule did not go over well with my group. When we were a few minutes late to exit past 11, the cleaning room was rude while trying to get us to leave. The room was clean and nice sized, but there was a weird smell the entire trip which gave me head aches. I never leave bad reviews, but I wanted to be honest on this one.

너무좋았습니다. 저렴한가격에 관광지와 가깝고, 깨끗하고, 넓고, 조식도 잘나옵니다. 만약 다음에 또 브뤼셀에 가게된다면 저는 또 이곳에 머물겠습니다.

Perfect location, very nice shower and the breakfast was also okay

Nice and clean room with a clean toilet and bathroom , nice service , high security with a card system for each room, each floor even you press the button in the lift or get to the floor from the stairs. And there is a table tennis table in the common area !

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Super unfriendly staff. Dirty, filthy rooms with hard beds. I've been to more than 70 hostels all over the world, but I can't think of a worse one than the 'Sleep Well Youth Hostel'. Plain and simple: Go search for another hostel in Brussels.

We are sorry and a bit disappointed to hear that you re so unsatisfied with your stay. Client opinion is very important for us. We follow the comments with a high level of attention in order to take necessary measures when a negative comment appears frequently. With 84% cleanliness and 82% staff satisfaction we don’t have the feeling that there’s a problem concerning those topics. In order to understand the situation we invite you to send us more details about your experience at SW. Regards,

Value for money , One Suggestion for Hostel they should add a small kitchen for Tea or Some Instant Food although they are providing Hot water and other things at Reception .

Hi Thanks for your comment ! Guest kitchen is in our project and should be implemented next year. In the meantime there is a microwave downstairs where you can warm up food. Regards, The Sleep Well Team

It was fine. Lockers were not provided, towels had to be rented, and there was a room lockout from 11am to 3pm. Several of my friends actual got stuck in an elevator, because of the lockout. The bunkbeds were small and the sheets were uncomfortable. The showers were good and each room had its own bathroom. It wasn't that great an experience, but it wasn't terrible either.

The only 2 bad things: 1 - there wasn't a plug near the bed so I had to charge my phone in a plug near the bathroom's door. 2 - there was just a really small locker (to put things like passport or money) but I couldn't put my bag there so I had to leave my bag on the table. Breakfast, location, bathroom, atmosphere, cleanliness all great!! Good value for money.

We stayed in a double room, everything was fine, including a nice hot shower with a good water pressure :) The set-up of the hostel can be a little confusing, but other than that it's perfect (although it is not cheap (but nothing is in Brussels) and they could include towels for that price...)

A 5 star hostel :-)

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

The hostel is very nice, the location is quite good. It is not a party hostel, though, if that's what you are looking for. Bring your padlock. There is only one drawer you can lock under the bed, but they dont provide the padlock. There's only enough space for your passport and some other small objects. You have to make your bed when you arrive, since you find the bedsheets folded on your bed. You can rent a towel for 1 euro. The breakfast is quite good: bread, jam, eggs, coffee, juice, etc

Maybe a space to talk with the others persons in the center of the hostel must be interesting to share more

• 6th Mar 2015

Great modern and clean hostel in awesome location

I have spent two nights in a private, double room and one night in the six-beds female dorm - both with private bathrooms. The rooms were both comfortable and clean even if they lacked sockets. Nice common area with computers and also a luggage deposit (for free)! Kind, bilingual staff and good breakfast service.

• 28th Feb 2015

An excellent location I already know well in Brussels, very friendly staff.

Well i spent there only one night, but definitely it was a very good night. I stayed in a 4 beds dorm, the room the shower and the toilet were very clean, the bed was ok there is also a drawer that can be closed under the bed where you can store laptop/money (the only thing is you need to have your own look otherwise you will have to buy for 2 euros one at the reception). The breakfast is good in quantity, but not great in quality definitely room for improvement.

• 22nd Feb 2015

The bunkbeds are for kids, seriously.

I stayed in Sleepwell for one night. The staff was helpful. The wall plugs in my room didn't work, the room has it's own bathroom and it was really clean but there was no hairdryer. The atmosphere was ok, actually i can not say a lot of things about it because i only stay one night. Good value for money.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4