Sleep Well Reviews

23 rue Damier, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

I don't particularly remember the room of this place which to me says there is nothing to complain about... We stayed in our own private room and it served it's purpose well.

The breakfast is great and the staff were really helpful. However, the "locker" is a tiny drawer under the bed (would only fit my purse, not my backpack). The hole for locking the drawer was also small, and my combination lock wouldn't fit through it, so I had no way of locking up valuables.

It's nice with new renovations, but you can hear EVERYthing through the walls.

They should have a kitchen to cook food, breakfast was good

SO CLEAN! THANK YOU! - handsoap in loos, anyone? Lovely breakfast options also. Really nice calm atmosphere. Facilities to make a tea or coffee in the evening would have been great, also? Wished there was a locker to put my backpack in.

• 21st Mar 2014

Good breakfast, clean room, good location

• 17th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel was very good. 5 minutes walking to the very best city center and close to the Brussels north Train Station. The staff was also nice. Despite we have small problem with the room, it was solved in seconds. The hole hostel was under construction and it can look a bit messy but the room was clean and I don't have any complains. If I go back to Brussels, I would host in this hostel again.

Breakfast is really good.

• 13th Mar 2014

Great location to the main spot. Good staff and clean room.

Incredible breakfast! I've never eaten so much in an hostel and everything was very good. The atmosphere wasn't remarcable but probably because they were doing some renovation inside, but I bet when they are finished the place will look good and welcoming!

• 24th Feb 2014

Very good hostel, staff is friendly, rooms are safe and modern. Breakfeast is also good. The only thing that should be better is the cleanliness. There were a lot of hairs on the beds, looking like the sheets weren't changed. They said that they clean bedrooms everyday by 11.am. to 15 p.m., but our room wasn't cleaned.

• 20th Feb 2014

Rooms quiet at night making it easy to sleep. Breakfast very good. No tv room/lounge area as advertised due to building work. Not much atmosphere and not great place to meet new people. Good location for getting around the city.

generally very good

The hostel could put some hooks to hold the wet towels or jackets.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Colombia

They have free maps for all cities nearby. All staffs are very kind and they help us without any sign of bothersome.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Guests can't stay inside the room between 11-15h to allow the cleaner woman to do their work. It was pretty annoying.

Nice room (2nd floor - 4 female dorm). Excellent breakfast, you wouldn't expect it in a hostel (a wide variety of breakfast choices: bacon, chicken, boiled eggs, salads, cheese, smoked salmon, + breakfast cereals, jam, honey etc.)

Rooms were very good and the bed comfortable. It's location too far from the city centre 25 minutes walk :-\ ... I could ask for more comunucation from their staff. I got there and had to wait 3 hrs for my room. I receive no orientation. when I needed to extend my stay, no room was available due to reservations. I walked to another Hostel where they treated me a lot better. The city was worth the trip...

we are sorry if you could not extend your stay with us because of bookings. we had rooms booked by people long time ago.And we are working with less beds than we used to because of the renovation. we are located 10 min walking to the grand place(the city center) and 5 min to the north train station.

100% wort to visit... i heard there are usually great breakfast but i had huge hangover so i slept over :)

Appreciate the WiFi