Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

Beautiful place, friendly staff, clean, cosy and really great atmosphere at a great location! 50 DKK for breakfast, that was worth it as well :) I really liked staying at Sleep in Heaven, it's not in the center, but only 7min from the main station, with bus so that's perfect! And it's in a really nice neighbourhood - Nørrebro! The staff was helpful and friendly and had great tips for sightseeing some good places around in both typical and special places! I'd stay here again!

Nice play to stay, you have free internet wifi on the room, it is safe but it is quite far to the city centre at least 15 -20minutes by wallking but there is the bus also(7 minutes)

Nice hostel, quiet, clean and it's great to have a drink at the bar at night

The bike for hire system is convenient and worth the cost.

Overall good hostel in a nice part of town, just outside the city centre. I arrived in the hostel before the official check in time, but I left my bag in their storage and went to explore the city. I stayed in the building just down the street from the main hostel, this building doesn't seemed to have its own communal area, but it's easy to get into the main hostel + bar. There is no kitchen, but cheap eateries nearby. The hostel's happy hour is good value for money.

Solid place!

My second time in this hostel. Came back for the cozy atmosphere (lovely common area), also really like this part of the city. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Everything gets cleaned regularly. I wouldn't exactly call the bunk beds "heaven", but they are decent and covered with fresh linen. Convenient lockers in the room, which open and close with your keycard.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Austria

Even though the bathroom was cleaned once a day, it was very dirty. It should have be cleaned more often.

• 1st Oct 2014

Good place to stay, however there is no kitchen area. Clean.

I liked how clean the hostel was, the atmosphere was also cozy. It is located in a good location where you can get to places easily.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

Decent hostel, the lack of kitchen let's it down little though. Nice communal areas but do need more toilets and showers and I'm personally not fan of the 3 layer bunk beds.

Overall a good hostel. If you're travelling on a tight day to day budget and don't want to spend money on hiring a bike or public transport expect to be walking long distances to attractions and city centre.

Large busy hostel, walkable to the centre of town. Staff mostly very enthusiastic and helpful. Cheap bar, decent wifi, good size lockers. Breakfast not worth it. All in all would go again.

I had a great stay in Sleep in heaven. The staff was really friendly, and overall the hostel was clean and secure. I also liked really much that bed linens, wifi etc. was included.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Finland

I really enjoyed staying at the hostel. The staff was always friendly and the place very nice to hang around. The only thing I'd like to add is, that the bathroom was not that clean and I think the carpets made it even worse, as everybody is walking around with shoes - better to leave them out :)

Average, but overpriced for the stated quality. The toilets AND showers stank like old pee. The showers did not have a mop or a cloth to dry out the floor. They charged a returnable deposit for the key without confirming. They didn't give some basic information during check-in modalities. My room (beside the smell of sweat) was in a completely different part of the building, behind four doors. The bar is overpriced. All this aside, wifi was fast and free parking was nearby. Staff was friendly.

it was very tough to meet people as a solo traveler here and it's a long walk from most points of interest but otherwise a good place to stay

We've had a decent stay in the hostel. As it was quite expensive, I was a bit disappointed to see the (also very expensive) bar and the disappointing breakfast option. The staff was nice, but the atmosphere in the hostel just did not feel very outgoing. The toilets and showers were fine, although I have to note, that the whole building is quite noise-sensitive.

Really cool vibes, nice facilities, was a bit surprised to not be staying in the main hostel but in another building further down the road. Staff were SUPER friendly and helpful and gave us awesome tips on flea markets and cafes. Yay!

I really enjoyed this hostel, I don't think I've ever been more comfortable in a 12 bedroom dorm before. The way the room is arranged with small walls in the middle is absolutely brilliant. Someone played with Lego's to set this up. *winks* The breakfast was extremely satisfying and the staff are just so sweet and helpful, it's nice to have people help you out as much as they possibly can without question!! To sum it up, beautiful hostel, fun people to chat with and you won't regret coming

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7