Sleep in Heaven

Fabulous 5755 Total Reviews

• jfing
  • USA, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

I had such a great stay there. It was close to the city center, which made it easy to sight see. There is an awesome free walking tour that comes to the hostel around 10AM. The staff were super friendly and helpful. I will definitely be booking with this hostel in the future.

19th Jun 2017

My stay was good. Staffs are friendly, the washrooms are very clean. Only sad is Free breakfast wasn't provided.

19th Jun 2017

This was a great hostel to stay at for a few days, it had a great atmosphere, clean and updated amenities, and a fun common room/beer garden. The beer was good too and affordable. I would highly recommend!

• Croatia, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2017

Very cozy and centrally located hostel! Most definitely a recommendation!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

The atmosphere was very friendly and cozy, and as a solo traveler I found it very easy to meet other solo travelers. Everything was clean and staff was fairly helpful. They have boards up in the common room with suggestions for things to do, places to eat, and interesting shops to visit, which I found very helpful. It was a bit out of the way, but I rented a bike from the hostel and everything I wanted to do was within biking distance. I enjoyed my time here!

14th Jun 2017

This is a very special hostel, take my word for it and book your stay in Copenhagen here! Located in trendy Nørrebro, it's very walk friendly and the Forum metro is just a 5 minute walk away. The hostel is tucked into an alley behind a lot of graffiti but like Copenhagen, it's pretty safe. Cool atmosphere, friendly staff, gorgeous hostel. Skip the breakfast, it's over priced and not very satisfying. Would definitely stay here again and again!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
12th Jun 2017
6.3

We had a wonderful first night in sleep in heaven. The staff was friendly and the location pretty decent. However, on our second night there was a street "party" right outside our window in the courtyard until 5:30 am. It is no exaggeration to say that this kept us up all night with loud yelling and screaming. Despite calling to the front desk (multiple times) and the partiers being from the hostel nothing was done and we couldn't sleep at all. This ruined our stay at the hostel.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

We loved our stay at sleep in Heaven! I have a friend who lives in the neighbourhood who said the location of the hostel was perfect to explore Copenhagen but also get a feel of where the locals live, and I couldn't agree more! It's quite a relaxed hostel with a great common area to hang out in with cushions etc very 'hygge' haha. If you want a party hostel this probably isn't the one for you but otherwise it's fantastic! In saying that we weren't there over a weekend so maybe it is then!

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2017
7.1

The bunk beds had no ladders and there was little room on the bottom bunk. The rooms could have been cleaner. The showers were large and very clean. The communal area was nice. Lockers were large and secure. I stayed in a room just off the communal area so it was very loud on the Saturday night. Breakfast is overpriced; there are cheap grocery stores nearby which I would recommend instead.

10th Jun 2017

Nice location outside city center. Next to a gorgeous park. Amazing place to meet people. Friendly staff. Awesome barcrawl