Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

We loved this place. :-) The staff was super friendly and always willing to help, and the hostel is located near the hip district of copenhagen and not so far from the station. The hostel even had a bike rental system, which we used, and this proved to be the best way to discover the city (although we got shouted at a few times by the locals because we failed to adhere to the traffic rules..hehe...). Unfortunatly the internet didnt work in the 2nd house, but it was working in the main house.

This place was a homey and friendly spot to call home for a short (2-night) visit to Copenhagen, and i would return to this hostel. Other than needing some updating in the bathrooms and more ventilation needed generally in the ancillary building, the place was clean, comfortable, and provided what I needed at a reasonable price. Typical European fare for breakfast was worth it's cost, as well, and the staff were very friendly.

Hot, clean showers, plugs and lights for each bed, good atmosphere in common room, a bit out of the city centre, but it's quieter and encourages you to rent a bike, a perfectly Danish thing to do. Did I mention the showers?? Great hostel.

Fu@@ I've never seen 3rd floor bed before I've been to around 10 hostels And no kitchen

I loved this hostel. The atmosphere was amazing, especially in the common area at night. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I can't think of any suggestions that would improve the experience! If at all possible it would be cool to keep the common room open later than 2am but still an awesome experience over all!

Thanks for a very nice stay in Sleep in heaven:) I can truly recommend this hostel!

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Poland

Was only here for a night, but really enjoyed it. Had difficulty figuring out where exactly it was and had to take the bus to get there, but wasn't so bad. The staff was great and 12 bed mixed dorm was relatively clean and quiet. Happy hour was awesome and you meet a lot of people. Maybe I didn't read the site well enough, but didn't realize you get charged for a key card. You get the money back when you check out though. Shower and bathrooms were clean, too.

It was overall nice but the facilities in the room could be improved.

Unfortunately I do not enjoy the stay at Sleep in Heaven at all.Firstly,the bunk bed (3 layers) was horrible.The area of room was extremely tiny.I even can't sit on the bed.Also, there is bunch of flies in the trash when I walk through.One night of my stay was Friday,party music playing loudly all night long.People in my room could not sleep.I have to wear ear plug and finally slept at 2am.Pay attention if you intend to cook during your stay.This hostel is not allow to cook.There is no kitchen.

The hostel is located in an interesting area (lots of bars and etc.) with easy access to public transportation. Staff is reasonably friendly and the room was clean. However, my bunk was broken making it really uncomfortable and they didn't do anything about it.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

Staff was great! Very helpful! The atmosphere was fun!!

• 17th Jun 2015

No kitchen/fridge, showers are outside the rooms. You cannot bring alcohol in (you have to bought it inside the hostel).

Really good hostel, had a really good stay, only issue is no kitchen (would have known if i'd thought about it and read anyway) but other than that all good thank you very much :)

• 15th Jun 2015

Great hostel, would definitely recommend.

Very nice place! Highly recommended! The only problem we had was that we booked a 10 people room, but they had too many people for that weekend and they give us a 12 people room and they didn't offer us a beer as refund (like we have proposed to do) :)

Me and four other girls stayed in this hostel, the location is good, your close to the metro and even closer to buses. There is a super market and a 24 hr shop 2 minutes from the hostel. The showers were good and the hostel was clean. The only thing I could fault about it was we were in a 6 bed and it was very small, we couldn't all stand around at the same time because there was enough floor space, it was okay for us because we weren't there a lot.

• 12th Jun 2015

Prices are good for copenhag but i would definitely vote lower if it was in another cheaper country.

Helpful and friendly staff, nice breakfast, comfortable setting

Nice hostel, sadly no kitchen and a bus ride from the center but really close to all the cool bars. Really liked this hostel!

Building itself has character, with bright colors filling the inside and lots of vintage furniture on the inside. Not the newest building of any sort, but totally a comfortable stay with pretty friendly staff members. Located on the northern end of St. Pauli which is a great district for outdoor cafes and bars. Lots of street art in the region. Worth the money.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7