Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

Everything is so nice and we did enjoy our stay there. Wi-fi is superb! The only suggestion I would give is the cleaniness of the bathroom, the inner design of which gets wet easily when we had bath. Nice hostel anyways!

• 30th Jul 2015

First of all, the Name of the hostel is really funny. in fact, we did not "sleep in heaven" because it was really noisy after midnight. About our bedroom, it was confortable but looked a bit rundown. Despite being a problem Related to other guests, there could be instructions provided By the sTaff to avoid some disturbing noises like people running, shouting and slamming doors

Brilliant hostel, would stay here again without question. we stayed here 3 nights and met so many great people, because the atmosphere was so friendly everyone spoke to each other. beds in dorm a bit difficult to get into if you have the middle bunk, but apart from that have no complaints. staff were amazing, even if they do just book you in for 2 nights instead of 3 Lucia ;) best hostel I've stayed in, can't recommend highly enough. happy hour was great, layout of common area was great too.

theres nothing bad about this hostel nothing particularly excellent about it either. I would recommend this for more of the passer through, or in CPH for a few days with a partner. this is did not feel like the place to be for a party. Breakfast choices were very small. You will need to hire a bike if you stay here.

Everything was great although I would like you to extend the breakfast hours and also improve the wi-fi speed.

LOVED our stay here! Everything was clean, staff was amazing- special shout out to the guy who let us stay in the lobby extra late the day we checked out due to our late train departure. Atmosphere was SO cool! Loved the convenient bike rental options too, and the location is PERFECT. Couldn't recommend this hostel more. :)

I really liked this hostel! Friendly staff, great location and a great atmosphere :).

• 20th Jul 2015

Best part about this place is the bar and the happy hour, great place to meet people. Security was top notch. Bathrooms were always pretty clean for hostel standards, smelt a little but no big issue. Staff were as helpful as they could be and really friendly. The only thing I didn't like was how low the bunk beds are. I hit my head soooo many times. Ask for a top bunk as they assign your beds to you. I would recommend this place to everyone.

I loved everything about this hostel! Best one I have ever stayed at. The staff was cool and friendly from the moment I walked in and the communal atmosphere was great. It is cozy and modern and the rooms are nicely set up and clean. It is in such a cool neighborhood of Copenhagen close to good shops, cafes and bars. The walk into town is really pretty and doesn't take long. Would stay here again and have already recommended to friends! Thanks guys :)

I really liked this hostel. We booked a private double room and there was no elevator to take us to the 1st floor. Unfortunately I have a history of back problems, and the hard bed in our room (partly) caused a back pain so bad an ambulance had to come. It turned out there was an elevator (though normally not for guest use?) and the receptionist was such a great help by acting as a Danish translator, guiding the ambulance staff etcetera. Without her I don't know how it'd ended

This hostel was nice, nothing extremely special. It was expensive for what you got, but I think you'd find the same anywhere in Copenhagen. Good breakfast (costs extra) and showers.

• 18th Jul 2015

Nice hostel! Kind of expensive for what you got, but I think it would be the same anywhere in Copenhagen. The breakfast - which you had to pay extra for - was good, and worth getting. The showers were really nice as well.

Dorms are in the building next to the reception. I was wondering would it been more silent and calm if the staff were in the same building?

This hostel was a little noisey. Unfortunately, I could here people opening the heavy security doors all night and walking through the corridors. The rooms were tiny but were clean. Bathrooms were spacious, clean and plenty of hot water. The hostel is in a reasonable location to the centre of Copenhagen, walking will take about 20 minutes. The price was reasonable.

I absolutely loved this hostel! Such a cozy feeling and great staff. Breakfast is a bit expensive but good. I was sad to leave this hostel!

Was a great experience staying at this hostel. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. Would stay here in a heartbeat if returning to Copenhagen.

Great staff, food, location, and facilities! Stay here if you get the chance. It's a great place to center your trip around!

less than 15 min by bus or 25 min by walking. the location is good and the neighbourhood is quiet, safe and green

Sleep in Heaven is an absolutely awesome place to stay in Copenhagen. The facilities are all incredible, the lockers are sizeable with key card access and are very secure. The atmosphere is awesome and the happy hour at 7-8pm is always pumping. The location is also fantastic, located right in the heart of Norrebro - one of the trendier districts in Copenhagen. Met loads of new people here as well. Highly recommend!

Sleep in heaven is by far one of my favorite hostels now. The staff is so friendly and the bathrooms and sleeping rooms are all updated and work very well. I was pleasantly surprised that all this and it was a low cost. I was backpacking from America around Europe and this was a great start to an amazing backpacking trip! Def recommend this place

• 13th Jul 2015