Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

Brilliant hostel, would stay here again without question. we stayed here 3 nights and met so many great people, because the atmosphere was so friendly everyone spoke to each other. beds in dorm a bit difficult to get into if you have the middle bunk, but apart from that have no complaints. staff were amazing, even if they do just book you in for 2 nights instead of 3 Lucia ;) best hostel I've stayed in, can't recommend highly enough. happy hour was great, layout of common area was great too.

theres nothing bad about this hostel nothing particularly excellent about it either. I would recommend this for more of the passer through, or in CPH for a few days with a partner. this is did not feel like the place to be for a party. Breakfast choices were very small. You will need to hire a bike if you stay here.

Everything was great although I would like you to extend the breakfast hours and also improve the wi-fi speed.

LOVED our stay here! Everything was clean, staff was amazing- special shout out to the guy who let us stay in the lobby extra late the day we checked out due to our late train departure. Atmosphere was SO cool! Loved the convenient bike rental options too, and the location is PERFECT. Couldn't recommend this hostel more. :)

Best part about this place is the bar and the happy hour, great place to meet people. Security was top notch. Bathrooms were always pretty clean for hostel standards, smelt a little but no big issue. Staff were as helpful as they could be and really friendly. The only thing I didn't like was how low the bunk beds are. I hit my head soooo many times. Ask for a top bunk as they assign your beds to you. I would recommend this place to everyone.

I really liked this hostel. We booked a private double room and there was no elevator to take us to the 1st floor. Unfortunately I have a history of back problems, and the hard bed in our room (partly) caused a back pain so bad an ambulance had to come. It turned out there was an elevator (though normally not for guest use?) and the receptionist was such a great help by acting as a Danish translator, guiding the ambulance staff etcetera. Without her I don't know how it'd ended

This hostel was nice, nothing extremely special. It was expensive for what you got, but I think you'd find the same anywhere in Copenhagen. Good breakfast (costs extra) and showers.

• 18th Jul 2015

Nice hostel! Kind of expensive for what you got, but I think it would be the same anywhere in Copenhagen. The breakfast - which you had to pay extra for - was good, and worth getting. The showers were really nice as well.

Dorms are in the building next to the reception. I was wondering would it been more silent and calm if the staff were in the same building?

This hostel was a little noisey. Unfortunately, I could here people opening the heavy security doors all night and walking through the corridors. The rooms were tiny but were clean. Bathrooms were spacious, clean and plenty of hot water. The hostel is in a reasonable location to the centre of Copenhagen, walking will take about 20 minutes. The price was reasonable.

I absolutely loved this hostel! Such a cozy feeling and great staff. Breakfast is a bit expensive but good. I was sad to leave this hostel!

Was a great experience staying at this hostel. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. Would stay here in a heartbeat if returning to Copenhagen.

less than 15 min by bus or 25 min by walking. the location is good and the neighbourhood is quiet, safe and green

Sleep in Heaven is an absolutely awesome place to stay in Copenhagen. The facilities are all incredible, the lockers are sizeable with key card access and are very secure. The atmosphere is awesome and the happy hour at 7-8pm is always pumping. The location is also fantastic, located right in the heart of Norrebro - one of the trendier districts in Copenhagen. Met loads of new people here as well. Highly recommend!

Sleep in heaven is by far one of my favorite hostels now. The staff is so friendly and the bathrooms and sleeping rooms are all updated and work very well. I was pleasantly surprised that all this and it was a low cost. I was backpacking from America around Europe and this was a great start to an amazing backpacking trip! Def recommend this place

• 13th Jul 2015

Probably the best hostel of our euro trip. Very nice facilities, great wifi, friendly staff, good atmosphere.

Very clean and friendly, just the toilets and showers in the accommodation building that could do with a change, had a great stay however!

Overall we were very pleased with this hostel. It would be nice if you didn't have to pay to play pool etc when the rate is already on the above average price for the location. The staff was great and the bike rental was easy to do and Copenhagen was an easy city to get around in on bike. Overall it was a good experience. The 9 bedroom doors are rather cramped FYI.

Things which could be improved: A study\work area with more light on the table; a bench or any smallrelaxation area in the other buildings; It canalso be helpful tolet the guest know in advance that sheets will be provided but not towels etc.

• 8th Jul 2015

The staff can be hit or miss in terms if helpfulness. The dorms themselves are very clean and well kept. I like how he showers have a bench in the stalls to keep your things. The hostel is a bit of walk from the city center but was overall a great stay and value.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7