Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

Me and my friend stayed in Sleep in Heaven for a few nights. What we discussed afterwards, is that we found the organization of facilities (showers, toilets, closet lock system) very functioning. We also felt like the staff was walking an extra mile to keep us happy and make everything go smoothly. There was really nothing to complain about the stay, oh, expect the very squeeky bed that made us wake up when people arrived in the room at night, ear plugs were helpful, though. All in all, thank u!

• Finland

I had no problem staying in Sleep in Heaven hostel, I might use it again in case I will go to Copenhagen again. Ivana

• Czech Republic

The room and bathroom were good but the breakfast was over priced for what it was

• 10th Apr 2014

Its a little bit far from the subway

The internet is very very bad. Our better say there is no internet at all, that is nearly truth.

It was nice hostel but little bit far from city center.If you like walking, it will not create any problem for you.They have card system; you open every door and your lockers with that card.So, security was good.WC and bathroom was ok but it could have been more clean.They don't have kitchen and breakfast is expensive.If you bring your own cup, you can ask for hot water.You can reach there from Valby St. by bus (no 18). Free walking tour was also nice.

Great location! In the middle of the most exciting neighborhood in Copenhagen called Norrebro. After the renovations the reception and bar area is amazing! Best staff! Definitely recommend this hostel!

Funny, good energy and very friendly staff maybe repeated.thanks.

Very friendly and helpful staff, good location - about 15mins walk into town. They've got a new building for extra sleeping/showers so there's ample facilities. All clean and the room included good sized lockers - locked with the door key card. The bar was nice. Only downsides were no kitchen to do our own food, and the corridors in our building were echoey, so it could get a bit noisy at night just from people walking up and down - easily fixed with earplugs!

• 27th Mar 2014

Sleep in Heaven is a fantastic place. A bit far from the city center but there's loads to see in Norrebro and Osterbro. The staff there was really nice and helpful and the atmosphere was pretty funky and laid back. Definitely a great place to stay.

• 22nd Mar 2014

It was really hard to find the hostel, using description, so we get lost. But the place itself it great. We stayed in a new block and were alone in 6 bedroom. The room equipped with individual card lockers, warm, spacious with high ceilings and large windows. Every bed has its own sockets and bedside lamps and very comfortable. In the bar we had bought fresh bakery and chai latte, cheaper than in the city. Also, they offer welcome drink, but we arrived after midnight.

Great facilities and friendly staff. Happy hour from 7-8pm, great time to meet new people every evening. Beds are comfy and it's in a quiet location. There is heating and nice private showers. 5 Stars, I'm now ruined for hostels!

• 13th Mar 2014

1 of the men's toilets was blocked

No breakfast or kitchen, Very quite neighbourhood and bit far away.

• 8th Mar 2014
  • India

It was a very spontaneously idea to spend my time in copenhagen. From the first moment it felt like home when I arrived in your hostel. Your staff is more then friendly and I was really happy when I heard that breakfast is possible in your hostel. I was very glad that it was also possible to rend a bike. I'm looking forward to a next visit in copenhagen and a stay in yout hostel.

Clean, modern facilities, very nice cafe/bar/hang out area. Location is in a cool neighbourhood, but 10-15 min walk from downtown main area. Stayed on a weekend but fairly quiet. Keycard includes a locker in the bedroom, so quite secure and no need to bring lock. Linen included but breakfast is not included - however, staff are very nice and will give you dishes to use if you want to bring your own food (also hot water if you bring a teabag), close to grocery store. For Copenhagen, a good price.

Super good. it is the best cost efficient hostel I have ever lived in

• 6th Mar 2014
  • China

good standard hostel

I was a great hostel, only the showers and toilets were not that hygienic. The toilet was also blocked one time. But the rest of the hostel as great and really nice decorated! The location was good, but just too bad that it was always a long walk to the city center ...

had a great time staying at Sleep in Heaven! the place is not easy to find at first, but if you follow the directions, you'll find it quickly :) the staff are really nice and helpful! the ambience is great, and the hostel itself is really cozy. I'd definitely recommend this hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4