Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

Helpful and friendly staff, nice breakfast, comfortable setting

Nice hostel, sadly no kitchen and a bus ride from the center but really close to all the cool bars. Really liked this hostel!

Building itself has character, with bright colors filling the inside and lots of vintage furniture on the inside. Not the newest building of any sort, but totally a comfortable stay with pretty friendly staff members. Located on the northern end of St. Pauli which is a great district for outdoor cafes and bars. Lots of street art in the region. Worth the money.

I stayed two night in there and I would recommend it because it has really good atmosphere so you can meet nice people over there, it is very easy to get there and is not an expensive place either.

this rating is lower than it could have been for location and atmosphere because I was placed in a room down the street from the main hostel.. so unless there were people in the room, not much atmosphere. Very fine hostel though, location not bad at all. It was good for a place to stay, but I didn't see much beyond that (although maybe that was going on in the main hostel and I didn't bother because I had a friend in copenhagen).

Comfortable and clean, located in a great neighbourhood within walking distance of everywhere. The staff have posted useful recommendations for places to visit, and are quite friendly.

The things that let this hostel down for me was its cleanliness. The rooms really needed to be cleaned daily as lots of hair and bits would collect on the laminated floor and just a quick walk from the shower room to my dorm, caused my feet to be covered in all sorts of nastiness. The bathrooms themselves were acceptable, the toilets weren't a problem but having used the same shower cubicle for about a week I noticed a nice clump of hair collecting in a corner - gross. Overall a nice stay though

The cheapest and best hostel in Copenhagen. Great public area and a lot of showers.

Cool hostel one of the most comfortable and well decorated commons rooms I've had in a hostel... Napped there for 4 hours... Rooms were VERY cramped... Cool bar... Location eh... Not any bars around really and felt sketched out at night. Staff was nice but didn't have good bar suggestions which sucked. Bathrooms very nice and clean

We booked the basic dorm and that's exactly what we got, it's Denmark so everything's overpriced, even the bike rental. We were only there for one night and left early in the morning, so didn't get to sample the brekkie. There's a 7/11 around the corner and the common area is nice too. The doors in the dorms do not shut quietly, which isn't much fun when you're trying to sleep after a long flight!

Friendly and helpful staff. Hostel was only a 15 minute walk from Kobenhavn city centre so was quiet enough at night! Would recommend to friends

• 30th May 2015
  • Northern Ireland

The 6 bedroom mixed was insanely small. Three bunkbeds staked on top of each other with no room to move. I would not recommend this room to anyone

• 29th May 2015

Pros: Very cozy! nice bar area, outdoor seating and lounge/living room. never had to wait for the shower or bathroom. lockers locked with key card. Cons: bar stayed open late and I was in the room J (right in the lobby area) so it was difficult to sleep the first night. Some staff weren't as friendly as other hostels. overall good stay and location!

It's a bit far from the train station. There was a party in the hostel at my arrival night. It was very noisy even in the room.

Could really use a kitchen and was weird how we had to go into a back alleyway to get to our rooms. Very clean and nice though.

There were not enough toilets considering that a fair amount of people have to share the two stalls, nor were there enough outlets within the room. While the location is decent, the hostel is sub-par.

It was my first stay in a hostel and the staff were extremely helpful. The triple bunks were a little annoyimg and people do come and go in the middle of the night sometimes but I would definitely come back if in copenhagen. Showers and washrooms were very clean but the sitting/hangout area wasnt really. The area is not the nicest but felt very secure in the hostel

• 27th May 2015

Great experience! Check-in/check-out was seamless, the beds were fine, and there was ample common space to meet people. Would definitely stay here again.

The bathrooms were surprisingly clean!

Nice and helpful staff