Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

Had excellent facilities with extras like renting bikes available. Common room/reception area was nice and had a good atmosphere for meeting people so I would definitely recommend it for solo travellers.

A really lovely hostel - friendly people, good coffee, secure rooms. The beds were clean, the lockers worked and the plug points by the bed were hugely helpful! Was not offered towel rental. I was disappointed by the state of the toilet floors. The bathrooms are evidently cleaned either not regularly or not very well as the floors were covered in a film of brown grease which could be dealt with in one deep clean (bleach?) I hope they do that as it is a lovely hostel in all other respects.

Of all the hostels that I've stayed so far, this was the best. You don't need to worry where to drink as it has its own bar. Also breakfast is available by paying 50dkk which is worthy. Lovely people. Whenever I go to Copenhagen, I have found a place to call my Crib.

I stayed in the newer part of the Hostel which was really nice. The main area was amazing and the staff was extremely helpful. Area was a little out of the way but not bad with public transport

Sleep In Heaven is one of the best hostels I've stayed in so far. The staff was friendly and very helpful, the common room/ bar was a great place to chill and get in touch with other people. Our dorm was situated in the new building and it was very clean with comfy beds and a socket and bedside lamp for every bed. Just the bathroom was a bit dirty and old. In general this hostel is very cozy with a relaxed atmosphere. + The Wifi was working in all areas!

The hostel is far from the centre and from the metro. the staff was not very helpfull, and answered my questions only with solutions that would benefit the hostel, i.e. would make me pay something to the hostel. the hostel was not particularly clean, specially the bathrooms. it is a very expensive price for only a bed, given that there was not kitchen, not even a small area were the guests could prepare their own food, even if cold!

Very friendly and helpful staff

I had a good stay at the hostel, atmosphere is very nice, people helpful, rooms clean and well equipped (you get your own locker). The only thing is that we had a bunch of Spanish people talking loud and screaming in the corridor at 2am. Maybe it would be nice to get some signs in the corridor (I slept at the other place, so not in the house with the check-in) to remind people to be silent during the night, or have a rule that after 10.30pm it has to be silent in the rooms and corridor.

Sleep in Heaven is super cozy but some of the day staff aren't really easy to talk to. Rooms are super clean and spacious and there is an outlet and lamp next to each bed which makes its really convenient and useful. Overall, it is a nice place to come back to at the end of the day, only issued I had was there was no security or person making sure people in the newer section of the hostels were not pissed drunk screaming and slamming doors at 6am...It was reallllly agitating and annoying!

Definitely not terrible, but the pictures make it seem much nicer (or at least newer...) than it actually is. I would probably still stay here again if visiting Copenhagen though. Not a bad place, just don't expect brand new or super spacious.

• 11th Nov 2015

All round really good

I arrived late/ checked out very early in the morning and the reception team were extremely accommodating, friendly and helpful at all time - even giving a lost Scot like me to the nearest Metro station. I have stayed at other hostels in Copenhagen and this was a hidden gem and by far the best value for money, with a welcoming, lively atmosphere. Will be back. Thank you 'Sleep in Heaven' and keep up the good work :)

• 7th Nov 2015

No fridge/kitchen facilities are a problem

• 7th Nov 2015

Really nice hostel, great rooms in a nice neighbourhood. A little far from the city centre but if you are happy to walk or bike there it's a great place to stay!

• 7th Nov 2015

First stay at a danish hostel. Nice and clean hostel, but there is no kitchen. Other than that its okay.

Showers and toilettes were stinky and dirty.

• Poland

What a great place; for use i'll be booking in Sleep in Heaven the next time I'd be in Copenhagen; wifi really good, the staff is just so kind and helpfull, everything clean and nice; I just loved the place

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Colombia

This hostel was quite clean throughout my 3 night stay. the wifi was great but outlets only in a specific place in the room. I charged me phone in the common area. the key card is great for security (used for front door, room and even locker). the location of the hostel is about 25 min walk from centre. the closest metro station is 8 min walk. the breakfast was on the expensive side as to what they had to offer. I think this hostel needs a kitchen.

Great stay - friendly staff and atmosphere, facilities were clean and felt safe.

• 3rd Nov 2015

This was such a cool area! The common room area was so nice and really brought people together, we were there during the middle of the week and so there wasn't a huge vibe but people staying here made it really enjoyable, with people from all around starting conversations. The facilities were great, everything was clean, wifi was superb! The staff here were also really friendly. Location isn't necessarily in the centre but really close by bike. Actually nothing to fault on this hostel!