Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

It was overall nice but the facilities in the room could be improved.

Unfortunately I do not enjoy the stay at Sleep in Heaven at all.Firstly,the bunk bed (3 layers) was horrible.The area of room was extremely tiny.I even can't sit on the bed.Also, there is bunch of flies in the trash when I walk through.One night of my stay was Friday,party music playing loudly all night long.People in my room could not sleep.I have to wear ear plug and finally slept at 2am.Pay attention if you intend to cook during your stay.This hostel is not allow to cook.There is no kitchen.

The hostel is located in an interesting area (lots of bars and etc.) with easy access to public transportation. Staff is reasonably friendly and the room was clean. However, my bunk was broken making it really uncomfortable and they didn't do anything about it.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

Staff was great! Very helpful! The atmosphere was fun!!

• 17th Jun 2015

No kitchen/fridge, showers are outside the rooms. You cannot bring alcohol in (you have to bought it inside the hostel).

Pros: security (locks and keys great), cute atmosphere and location, food and drinks for sale, Copenhagen is amazing! Cons: one of our beds smelled, bathroom was musty, staff were mildly unfriendly

Really good hostel, had a really good stay, only issue is no kitchen (would have known if i'd thought about it and read anyway) but other than that all good thank you very much :)

Great hostel, would definitely recommend.

Very nice place! Highly recommended! The only problem we had was that we booked a 10 people room, but they had too many people for that weekend and they give us a 12 people room and they didn't offer us a beer as refund (like we have proposed to do) :)

Me and four other girls stayed in this hostel, the location is good, your close to the metro and even closer to buses. There is a super market and a 24 hr shop 2 minutes from the hostel. The showers were good and the hostel was clean. The only thing I could fault about it was we were in a 6 bed and it was very small, we couldn't all stand around at the same time because there was enough floor space, it was okay for us because we weren't there a lot.

• 12th Jun 2015

Prices are good for copenhag but i would definitely vote lower if it was in another cheaper country.

Helpful and friendly staff, nice breakfast, comfortable setting

Nice hostel, sadly no kitchen and a bus ride from the center but really close to all the cool bars. Really liked this hostel!

Building itself has character, with bright colors filling the inside and lots of vintage furniture on the inside. Not the newest building of any sort, but totally a comfortable stay with pretty friendly staff members. Located on the northern end of St. Pauli which is a great district for outdoor cafes and bars. Lots of street art in the region. Worth the money.

I stayed two night in there and I would recommend it because it has really good atmosphere so you can meet nice people over there, it is very easy to get there and is not an expensive place either.

this rating is lower than it could have been for location and atmosphere because I was placed in a room down the street from the main hostel.. so unless there were people in the room, not much atmosphere. Very fine hostel though, location not bad at all. It was good for a place to stay, but I didn't see much beyond that (although maybe that was going on in the main hostel and I didn't bother because I had a friend in copenhagen).

Comfortable and clean, located in a great neighbourhood within walking distance of everywhere. The staff have posted useful recommendations for places to visit, and are quite friendly.

The things that let this hostel down for me was its cleanliness. The rooms really needed to be cleaned daily as lots of hair and bits would collect on the laminated floor and just a quick walk from the shower room to my dorm, caused my feet to be covered in all sorts of nastiness. The bathrooms themselves were acceptable, the toilets weren't a problem but having used the same shower cubicle for about a week I noticed a nice clump of hair collecting in a corner - gross. Overall a nice stay though

The cheapest and best hostel in Copenhagen. Great public area and a lot of showers.

Cool hostel one of the most comfortable and well decorated commons rooms I've had in a hostel... Napped there for 4 hours... Rooms were VERY cramped... Cool bar... Location eh... Not any bars around really and felt sketched out at night. Staff was nice but didn't have good bar suggestions which sucked. Bathrooms very nice and clean