Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

This place was a homey and friendly spot to call home for a short (2-night) visit to Copenhagen, and i would return to this hostel. Other than needing some updating in the bathrooms and more ventilation needed generally in the ancillary building, the place was clean, comfortable, and provided what I needed at a reasonable price. Typical European fare for breakfast was worth it's cost, as well, and the staff were very friendly.

During the booking you have to specify a precise hour for the check-in. This is unnecessary and confusing.

• 26th Jun 2015

-no kitchen but staff are willing to help with hot water and kitchen utensils -location is quite far off from the city (20 min walk) -recommended to rent the bicycle (have to be returned by 1000 the next day so rent it as early as possible!) -most of the rooms are located 2 mins away from main building -showers had hot water -no aircon in the room -lobby area is nice to hangout with a pool table -pillows were very bad and out of shape -personal lockers provided in the rooms

Hot, clean showers, plugs and lights for each bed, good atmosphere in common room, a bit out of the city centre, but it's quieter and encourages you to rent a bike, a perfectly Danish thing to do. Did I mention the showers?? Great hostel.

Lovely common spaces, but extremely small rooms. Great if you dont take up much room or if you're just staying for a night or two.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Fu@@ I've never seen 3rd floor bed before I've been to around 10 hostels And no kitchen

I loved this hostel. The atmosphere was amazing, especially in the common area at night. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I can't think of any suggestions that would improve the experience! If at all possible it would be cool to keep the common room open later than 2am but still an awesome experience over all!

very good environment and atmosphere. We had a very good overnight stay thanks to very friendly staff and guests.Only flaw to report is that we were forced to swap the room from a night to the other one procuring us big disappointment. Anyway very glad to reccomend it.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Thanks for a very nice stay in Sleep in heaven:) I can truly recommend this hostel!

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Poland

Was only here for a night, but really enjoyed it. Had difficulty figuring out where exactly it was and had to take the bus to get there, but wasn't so bad. The staff was great and 12 bed mixed dorm was relatively clean and quiet. Happy hour was awesome and you meet a lot of people. Maybe I didn't read the site well enough, but didn't realize you get charged for a key card. You get the money back when you check out though. Shower and bathrooms were clean, too.

We had one of the two(?) double rooms on the same floor as the bar and reception. Between our room and the bar was only a thin wall so we heard all the noise from the bar as if we were sleeping in the same room. The rooms also had single windows so we also heard a lot of noise from the street (as the rooms are on street level).

The Staff are nice. There is a bar as the reception. The room is clean and big. I was enjoy at there.

It was overall nice but the facilities in the room could be improved.

Unfortunately I do not enjoy the stay at Sleep in Heaven at all.Firstly,the bunk bed (3 layers) was horrible.The area of room was extremely tiny.I even can't sit on the bed.Also, there is bunch of flies in the trash when I walk through.One night of my stay was Friday,party music playing loudly all night long.People in my room could not sleep.I have to wear ear plug and finally slept at 2am.Pay attention if you intend to cook during your stay.This hostel is not allow to cook.There is no kitchen.

The hostel is located in an interesting area (lots of bars and etc.) with easy access to public transportation. Staff is reasonably friendly and the room was clean. However, my bunk was broken making it really uncomfortable and they didn't do anything about it.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

Staff was great! Very helpful! The atmosphere was fun!!

• 17th Jun 2015

No kitchen/fridge, showers are outside the rooms. You cannot bring alcohol in (you have to bought it inside the hostel).

Pros: security (locks and keys great), cute atmosphere and location, food and drinks for sale, Copenhagen is amazing! Cons: one of our beds smelled, bathroom was musty, staff were mildly unfriendly

Really good hostel, had a really good stay, only issue is no kitchen (would have known if i'd thought about it and read anyway) but other than that all good thank you very much :)

Great hostel, would definitely recommend.