Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

The six bed dorm we stayed in was clean, and the location wasnt terribly out of the way. You can walk to town center. The major problem with this hostel was it actually had no hot water for the entire time we stayed there, and there was no attempt to fix the problem. One should also be aware that you are sharing two toilets with the entire floor. The clean up didnt match the capacity, so there were times that the bathrooms were disgusting. This hostel is fine for a short stay, not a long one!

In the room we stayed they were no lights in each bed. I know they were in other shared rooms . It will be very good if all shared rooms have them.

Phenomenally welcoming and cozy spot :)

• 30th May 2014

We were 2 and unfortunatetly someone else took one of our beds, and there was nothing to do at that time that take the empty remaining beds. Not nice but the hostel was ok, is a matter of lucky with the people you have to share.

Thanks a lot for keeping my things I forgot in the room. You are so nice. I had a very good time here!

• 29th May 2014
  • China

This is a very nice hostel. It's across the river from all the attractions but that's perfectly fine because its near a metro stop and Copenhagen is extremely walkable anyway. Very nice hostel, although while we were there there wasn't a very strong sense of community among those staying in the hostel. Overall staff was very nice and accommodatimg.

Sleep in Heaven it's a very nice hostel, in a nice and quiet area of Copenhaguen. The staff it's their main asset: very nice, polite and accommodating. Atmosphere is very good, and you even can use they pool table. Unfortunately, it has no kitchen, so you can't cook your own meals, and that's was a great inconveniance for me.

Too few showers for the number of beds available, poor hygiene. Triple bunker beds with no railing, not for people who like to move around in their sleep or you risk landing 2m lower :)

No bad for budget. Had a private double. Make sure you bring your own plug adapters tho they only carry a couple and run out fast.

Good hostel in cool area. Not super close to a Metro but otherwise no complaints.

Worth every penny!!

In a neighbourhood right beside the main city but beautiful itself and quite nice to walk through everyday to get to the sites. Staff was a little rude and definitely not friendly. The atmosphere was very laid back and great for young travellers/backpackers. It was clean enough, communal showers and toilets. I never has a problem. Overall value for money was good. Copenhagen is a beautiful city.

A bit of a walk from the sights, but really a fantastic experience. Ultra quiet for a restful sleep!

• 20th May 2014

Great hostel! Rooms were clean, also bathrooms and showers. Great location and neighborhood. Can't complain. Will definitely stay here for my next visit.

• 19th May 2014
  • Finland

The hostel was good overall but it had three main problems for me. When I arrived I had been told check in was at 1pm but they told me it wasn't until 2. 2 came along and they still wouldn't let me check in because they had not cleaned the room yet. Then once in the room instead of being bunk beds of two beds there were triple with barely any space to sit up. Last was the fact that you had to walk for a bit before you arrived at the city center not too far but in the summer it would matter.

Really good place to stay clean rooms nice atmosphere and not to far off the city!!i would defenitley stay there again!

Nice hostel, lots of friendly people. Interesting neighborhood, tons of graffiti and art, but a bit far from most attractions. Best get a Copenhagen card and take the bus. There is no kitchen. Not even a fridge (that they'll let you use) or microwave, so don't bring any milk or other spoilable food. Bunks are three high in narrow rooms, so cramped in mornings and annoying on top. Plastic pieces missing from top of ladder in room I, potentially sharp metal on top. Outlets not in good position.

AMAZING CINNAMON ROLLS. Thank you.

• 19th May 2014

Loved this hostel. Great hip atmosphere that was very conducive for either meeting people or relaxing on your own for a bit. Staff was very friendly and the happy hour was a good deal. I wouldn't recommend the breakfast, as it seemed like there were better deals at cafes in the area.

It was a really nice place to stay - comfortable and friendly. However, staff took a long time to come to the desk anytime I needed to check in/out/purchase breakfast. It was also quite a walk from the city centre. Overall, I would recommend it, as it was clean, well run and pleasant.