Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

Staff were very inattentive and just could not care about anything. Sometimes we would be standing at the desk waiting for them to finish talking. Rooms are lit very weird but comfy. Free lockers in room would only fit a medium bag but enough for all your valuables. It's expensive to travel around Copenhagen but I would suggest to go via their bikes! Cheap and easy. Clean hostel and great common room (bean bags and all) but Wifi only works here so vibe is lacking. Overall great value for money

Really cosy hostel with nice decoration - very hygge. I felt the value for money was not great as it was extremely basic but it did meet all of our needs which is the main thing. The staff were very helpful too.

Very cool atmosphere to the hostel, nice couches to lounge around in. The only downside I found was that they did not have enough outlets in the room, or were not conveniently placed enough for having the top third level of the bunk bed. Breakfast was very good, a little expensive though. Showers were big and clean.

Nice hostel, good common area with well priced beers. Swipe card activated lockers are great. I recommend hiring a bike as there's so much to see. Can be done through the hostel.

friendly staff, nice common area.

The staffs were really helpful and friendly. The location was okay cause it has a bus stop neraby to it. However, the metro station would require you to walk for about 15 minutes. The toilets and showers are clean and easy to use. The biggest letdown of staying in this hostel was the room. We got a two double-decker beds BUT the beds are so squeaky. Everytime we move a bit on the bed, the whole double decker moved. Plus, the ambience in the room was so dull. The room was clean but looked dirty

Okay place but not even close to a good hostel. As with all hostels in western Europe, staff is unmotivated and just there for check-in and check-out. Most stuff you would expect complimentary (especially at such a price!) is not. Security is good with the keycard system they use. Beds are comfortable enough, though rooms are overly full. There is a common room but it lacks atmosphere. No outside alcohol so you're limited to the limited selection of the bar. Location is fine.

Perfect place to stay if you go to Copenhagen.. In walking distance to the city attraction, good price and great atmosphere !

Nice hostel with young atmosphere, the price totally worth it. Nevertheless, the location is excellent we could walk throughout the city only on foot.

I think the hostel should have more toilets and the shower rooms.

Location was good getting around everywhere with bikes in under 20 minutes. Hostel was fine, not enough bathrooms for people and maybe better shower facilities needed. Staff could be friendlier but helped when needed.

No kitchen even though it's Copenhagen and expensive. Terrible breakfast that's not even included. They don't even offer dinner or have a microwave. Don't stay here.

This hostel had a nice social environment and 2-for-1 happy hour specials. The facilities were clean, although I stayed in a dorm facing the common area and had to walk through there every time I needed to shower to or use the bathroom. There was also no kitchen, although the staff let me borrow plates and utensils. Other than that, I had a wonderful time and would definately stay there again.

We really enjoyed our stay at Sleep in Heaven. The hostel has nice atmoshpere, there is a perfect common area where you can hang out and the staff are friendly and very helpfull all the time - zdravíme slečnu recepční ze Slovenska :) Big plus is also a fact that you can rent a bike there. It would be nice if there were more chargers in rooms and also a kitchen (however if you can prepare some tea/coffee or soup the staff at a bar will help you with that).

My friends and I really enjoyed staying at Sleep in Heaven. The staff was really nice and helpful, the wifi worked well, and it wasn't too far of a walk from anywhere in the City or the train stop. We would definitely recommend this place to people wanting to travel safely on a budget.

I loved Sleep in Heaven. It was a good distance from the city, not far at all. The staff was great. I shared a private room with my friend. It was very nice and clean. I would stay there again if I visited Copenhagen!

• 22nd Sep 2015

The room was quiet, but the floor felt dirty. Also, having a power socket near the bed (especially for top bunks) would have been helpful. Wifi worked well, and the RFID key cards were nice. Returning the key card deposit in cash is annoying if paid with a credit card. A small hold on the credit card would be good.

• 21st Sep 2015

Showers were the biggest and best I've seen in hostels so far - room to place your clothes, dry off, change, and a full mirror to do make-up/hair, all in separate rooms with lockable doors! The lockers in the rooms were also huge. The lounge area is where everyone will be so just sit and have a drink or a chat while using the wifi, very good atmosphere. Location is a bit far out but the walk is beautiful so no complaints.

Pretty good hostel, just quite a walk away from all the things to do. Their one major drawback is that they lack a kitchen, so for those who are planning on cooking to save money, that's impossible

This hostel was awesome!! The atmosphere was amazing and the staff were really friendly. I found it super easy to meet people and had a really good time. Showers are really big which is a plus also. It's not super central but it's in a nice area and doesn't take long to get into the city centre. Would 100% recommend.