Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

The only disadvantage was the showers that were quite far from our room.

Really good place to stay. It was about a 20 minute walk to the centre but the alt area around the hostel is also great. The common room is a great place to relax there's a pool table and happy hour. The bar sells reasonably priced drinks and cocktails. The staff was helpful. They gave us lots of advice and suggestions in where to eat for cheap. The security was excellent. The wifi was also excellent. I think if it was very busy the bathrooms might start queuing but not too bad. Great place.

Travelling with my girlfriend, stayed in a double room. Shared bathroom was clean, but had to walk through the common room/bar which may bother some. Breakfast was extra, but was great value. Atmosphere was perfect, and many chances to make friends and meet fellow travellers. Would recommend!

Security was good, having the keycard for the locker made good sense and was convenient. The fact that my room was located a block down the street from the hostel was inconvenient. It was also inconvenient that the washrooms do not provide a bench anywhere to place your things. The water temperature in the showers was also not reliable but the toilets and sinks were often plugged and there was sometimes a shortage of toilet paper. Also, the door to the room closes loudly.

• 24th Jun 2014

Couldn't have been happier. Friendly, helpful staff, fresh linens provided and comfy beds/pillow/duvet, clean toilets and shower rooms (with modern decoration and hot water with great water pressure). Neighborhood may look a bit "colorful" (or dodgy, depending how you look at it) but I have a friend that lives very close by that assured us it was a really safe neighborhood. We didn't have any issues and really liked getting to stay in a neighborhood with more locals.

Slightly far location and there could be some noise in the evening, others were decent. Really like the WiFi and the card as locker key, as well as the bike rental service

There was nothing I saw wrong, atmosphere was great. Lots of people in the common room till 2am (it closes then). Comes with big lockers in room for free. If you want some early sleep it might be hard since you can hear the common room if people are loud.

the friednliest and funniest staff I have ever encountered

The location of the hostel is really great. Although I didn't meet any of the staff due to late check-in and early check-out, things were managed professionally.

You get a really good value for your money at this hostel. It gave a generally decent impression and was clean and neatly decorated. The down side for me was that the hostel is located quite a walk from Hovedbanegården and with my terrible sense of direction I had a hard time finding my way. Would recommend the hostel though, and I'm likely to return.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

I liked them because they were helpful and let me check out late.

You get what you pay for. 6 bed room is little (if fully booked), towels and breakfast not included (bedlinen yes). Great atmosphere, nice outdoor area and bar service. They have 2 mac computers for guests, free wifi in every room and the centre is 10 minutes away with a rental bike.

• 16th Jun 2014

Stay was ok - staff helped but not very friendly. Little bit far away from sights. Beds were comfortable with plenty of power points .

Great place to stay at if you want to socialize with other travellers, nice common area, however the three bunk beds were a little off putting

Ok hostel, some rooms in different building, 20 mins to centre but not much at 20 mins you will have to walk a lot more to get to the sights,long walk back lo hostel and buses can be pricey, wasn't happy that I couldn't get a bike for a few hours without paying full price. Small rooms.good bathrooms, WiFi too weak in rooms. Long check in as there was only one guy working during happy hour.

Really loved this hostel. Best common area I've seen in a hostel, experienced as soon as you enter, great for meeting people and relaxing . Staff were great, which is always is a defining point with the best hostels. Whole place has a great atmosphere.

This was probably my favorite hostel I've ever stayed at. While its a little run down, there are 3 high bunk beds (with no guard rails) and its not a sparkling new hostel, I had a phenomenal time. Everyone I met while at the hostel was awesome, the hostel lets you store your bags before/after you check out, there are walking tours that leave from the hostel directly, its in a great location with cheap food and bars around, and they have a 2 for 1 happy hour :) Thank you for a great stay!!

Very Nice environment.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Nepal

Those lockers are awesome!!! :) Everything was clean but its actually too expensive though because in other countries you get the same for less!

Really helpful staff, lots of advice about where to visit in Copenhagen and nice comfortable place to be. Only downside was there was no kitchen facilities at all, not even to make tea or coffee.