Sleep in Heaven Reviews

Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

Couldn't have been happier. Friendly, helpful staff, fresh linens provided and comfy beds/pillow/duvet, clean toilets and shower rooms (with modern decoration and hot water with great water pressure). Neighborhood may look a bit "colorful" (or dodgy, depending how you look at it) but I have a friend that lives very close by that assured us it was a really safe neighborhood. We didn't have any issues and really liked getting to stay in a neighborhood with more locals.

Slightly far location and there could be some noise in the evening, others were decent. Really like the WiFi and the card as locker key, as well as the bike rental service

There was nothing I saw wrong, atmosphere was great. Lots of people in the common room till 2am (it closes then). Comes with big lockers in room for free. If you want some early sleep it might be hard since you can hear the common room if people are loud.

the friednliest and funniest staff I have ever encountered

The location of the hostel is really great. Although I didn't meet any of the staff due to late check-in and early check-out, things were managed professionally.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »